IndiaDivine.org

I used to keep quiet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Day by Day with Bhagavan________24-11-45 MorningBhagavan spoke about the way in which in the old dayshe used to climb to the peak at any time he felt like it, andthat by any route or even no route. He said only the grasscuttersknew some of the routes he used. "Sometimes peoplewould come from Madras and other parts and, setting out toreach the top of the hill, would stray near Skandasramam.Finding me seated there, they would ask me for the route tothe hill top. When I told them the route was to their rightand turned northward, some would say. `Do you know whowe are and wherefrom we come? We are from Madras. Noneof your tricks with us. The top is here straight above us andyou want to lead us astray.' I used to keep quiet. They wouldtry to climb in a straight line, and after a long time, theywould return tired out, finding that all their efforts to reachthe peak were in vain. Nearing me, they would bow theirheads in shame and go away, avoiding me."