IndiaDivine.org

permission to go round the Hill

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Day by Day with Bhagavan________19-12-45 AfternoonSome lady introduced another lady to Bhagavan, saying"Subbu has come". Bhagavan could not make out who thisSubbu was. But, when it was explained to him who the ladywas, he said, (non-english text) (Is it Subbukutti?) andrecognised her as the younger sister of Chellam Bhattar ofThiruchuzhi who had visited him recently. This lady seemsto have been a small girl with whom Bhagavan had playedin his boyhood. He told us, "This lady had an aunt who usedto take me to her house and pet me when I was a child." Iasked, "Where is that lady now?" Bhagavan said, "She diedlong ago and her husband married again and had severalchildren."Dr. Syed is old and has various ailments which render itvery difficult for him to go round the Hill. However, as hefound that Bhagavan sets great store by his disciples going roundthe Hill he and his wife decided to try it about a month back.They took Bhagavan's permission and went round and cameback without any difficulty or untoward incident. Today againthey both came to Bhagavan and took permission to go roundthe Hill. Bhagavan used to say that if one went round the Hillonce or twice, the Hill itself would draw one to go round itagain. I have found it true. Now this is happening to Dr. Syed.My two sons and their wives and children and about tenmore relations of mine arrived this night and when I introducedthem, Bhagavan made kind inquiries whether I had been able toget suitable accommodation, etc., for them. Bhagavan is equallysolicitous about the comfort of everybody who comes here. Howcan one help loving him and becoming bound to his feet?