IndiaDivine.org

Learning of astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 years later...

mr hemant,

AS son of an AStrologer,by thi time you must be knowing how gaja kesari yoga benifits any native.

it gives position,fame and name.In your case,as leo ascdt,yogkaraka is supposed to be marak.jupiter as lord 5th is also lord of 8th,a malefic,may not give expected.As lord of 5th representing for intellect,poorva janma by virtue of placemet in 12th.a house of losses eveidently the benift of gaja kesari yoga could not have been felt in your life.

Further lagna lord sun in 8th in a watery house too must have not made you very intimate with him.Financial hardships could have played a vital role in the family affairs.

excwpting suan and saturn all other planets ar above 20 deg and jupiter almost in sayana and is retrograde.

significant events also distrubed your relationships as well as family life.Current dasa of mangal as lord of 4th too indicates problems to mothers health.House of comforts with saturn retrograde and rahu indicates chronic probelm.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, hemant shah <hemantshah56 wrote:

hemant shah <hemantshah56 learning of astrologyjyotish-vidya Date: Friday, January 1, 2010, 3:42 AM

I am new comer to your group. my father was astrologer but he has passed since 1995. I would like to learn astrology

my birth date: 23/03/1956

Birth Time: 16hrs 12 minuts

birth place : Mumbai

My father was telling that as i am having guru Chnadra in 12th house i am having gajkeshari yog. what will be the impact of this yog if at all i am having 12 th house

2) i was also informed that i am having neech rajbang yog as mangal is in fifth house(kark) and the owner of the same is in 12th house in uchh stanth is it so what will be impact of same

if you can guide me i will be hghly obliged

Thanks for your quick reply

we all family member jointly having manufacturing units. we have come from zero, propery wise we are having very good luck, our money has multiplied. during last 10 years we have suffered lot due to dishonesty of one of our uncle(mama) who was taken as partner without any investment jsut for his benefit

The matter has solved but due passin g of time our liability has increased substantially

now once again we feel that we will come back. I have ern lot of money in stock market. our all proerty has paid us like any thing but our business has sfferred lot

what do you think about futrue of our joint family business. you have not commented for neech rajbang yog

thanks

hemant shah

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99jyotish-vidya Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 5:42:02 PMRe: learning of astrology

mr hemant,

AS son of an AStrologer,by thi time you must be knowing how gaja kesari yoga benifits any native.

it gives position,fame and name.In your case,as leo ascdt,yogkaraka is supposed to be marak.jupiter as lord 5th is also lord of 8th,a malefic,may not give expected.As lord of 5th representing for intellect,poorva janma by virtue of placemet in 12th.a house of losses eveidently the benift of gaja kesari yoga could not have been felt in your life.

Further lagna lord sun in 8th in a watery house too must have not made you very intimate with him.Financial hardships could have played a vital role in the family affairs.

excwpting suan and saturn all other planets ar above 20 deg and jupiter almost in sayana and is retrograde.

significant events also distrubed your relationships as well as family life.Current dasa of mangal as lord of 4th too indicates problems to mothers health.House of comforts with saturn retrograde and rahu indicates chronic probelm.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

Dr.B.V.Raman" Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"

Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma

--- On Fri, 1/1/10, hemant shah <hemantshah56@ > wrote:

hemant shah <hemantshah56@ > learning of astrologyjyotish-vidyaFriday, January 1, 2010, 3:42 AM

I am new comer to your group. my father was astrologer but he has passed since 1995. I would like to learn astrology

my birth date: 23/03/1956

Birth Time: 16hrs 12 minuts

birth place : Mumbai

My father was telling that as i am having guru Chnadra in 12th house i am having gajkeshari yog. what will be the impact of this yog if at all i am having 12 th house

2) i was also informed that i am having neech rajbang yog as mangal is in fifth house(kark) and the owner of the same is in 12th house in uchh stanth is it so what will be impact of same

if you can guide me i will be hghly obliged