IndiaDivine.org

Vedic Astrology Course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

~Om Sri Gurave Namah~Dear Bipin Prag ji, I have not seen the course materials and have learnt Jyotish from the classics only. Hence cannot comment. Goravani software it is easy and good for learners. You learn a lot from it. I have recommended this software to those people who are new to Jyotish or have a basic knowledge. Their understanding grows in leaps and bounds as the on screen reading is akin to interactive learning. Must for learners. Sri Jyoti Star is used for professional work and its templates and versatile design features are outstanding. Multiple chart views and everything can be customised. It is the ONLY software which gives the Rasi chart the way I always wanted it and had learnt to draw traditionally with the nakshatra and degrees mentioned next to the planets. That way it gives a complete view of the sky in one chart itself. Must for professionals. Jagannath Hora software is the best for the dasa's and has all other features. It has the highest number of features and calculates almost everything in vedic astrology and gives things like sarvatobhadra chakra and kaala chakra etc. All Prasna sphuta etc are readily given including Arudha chakras, Varnada etc. Must for a traditional astrologer and advanced students.I have all three, and believe in 'more the merrier'. Parashara lights I have not bought, so cannot comment on the same. I am copying this to the lists for others like you to benefit and will request Visti or others to advise you on the courses.Best wishes,Sanjay Rath -----H-5 B J B Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751014, India SJC Web pages: http://.orgPersonal Web: http://srath.com ------ Bipin Prag srath Monday, April 07, 2003 11:42 AMVEDIC ASTROLOGY COURSEDear Panditji My name is Bipin Prag, from Cape Town South Africa. From an early age, I was always fascinated by Astrology. I am now in a position to study Jyotish. I have a few questions that I would be grateful if you could assist: What correspondence course would you recommend? – I know of 2 correspondence courses, American College of Vedic Astrology Dirah Academy linked to the British Association of Vedic Astrology Are there any courses in India? What is the name of the organisation that governs Vedic Astrology in India What Vedic Astrology Software do you recommend Goravani Jyotish Parashara’s Light Sri Jyoti Star Any Others from India I would be very grateful if you could guide me, as I really would like to start somewhere and requore your advice in this regard All the Best Bipin

• 3 years later...