IndiaDivine.org

Please Explain...great

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Great! All is true, my sun is in 10th house at near 13 degree, date of birth is 27th november, time 1.15 pm (Pakistan Standard Time). Sir I am Muslim so could not recite mantras, so please suggest anyother way to strengthen this sun. Your knowlege about astrology is marvlous, I am also reading your lesson about basic of vedic astrology, please continue to write these lessons. Thanks with Regards Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: This means thatYour Sun is between 10 degrees to 13 degreesof birth. (were you born between 25th to 28th of Novemberof any Year near Noon time Please confirm.? Your Sun is placed well in a Friendly sign. Butgoes for debilitation in the Navamsha.Now we can say that the effects of The Sunwould be like a glass half full of water, and half empty.Due to this Navamsha placement you willnow get equal amount of 12th house effectsand equal amount of 1st house effects of YourNatal Chart. You should considerstrengthening the Sun only by Mantras, andnot by ay other method.regards,Bhaskar. , "esstar2007" <esstar2007 wrote:>> Respected Bhasker sir,> > For Aqurius ascendant 7th lord sun placed in 10th

house and aspected > by mars from 3rd house (8th aspect) but this sun debilitated in > Navsamha Chart?> > Sir For How much extent we will consider this sun week? and how can we > strengthen this sun?> > Thanks>

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

Pranaam,I would suggest Sura Al-Shams.PeaceOn 29 Mar 2007 19:30:29 -0700, Goma <esstar2007

> wrote:

Great! All is true, my sun is in 10th house at near 13 degree, date of birth is 27th november, time 1.15 pm (Pakistan Standard Time). Sir I am Muslim so could not recite mantras, so please suggest anyother way to strengthen this sun.

Your knowlege about astrology is marvlous, I am also reading your lesson about basic of vedic astrology, please continue to write these lessons. Thanks with Regards

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

This means thatYour Sun is between 10 degrees to 13 degreesof birth. (were you born between 25th to 28th of Novemberof any Year near Noon time Please confirm.? Your Sun is placed well in a Friendly sign. But

goes for debilitation in the Navamsha.Now we can say that the effects of The Sunwould be like a glass half full of water, and half empty.Due to this Navamsha placement you willnow get equal amount of 12th house effects

and equal amount of 1st house effects of YourNatal Chart. You should considerstrengthening the Sun only by Mantras, andnot by ay other method.regards,Bhaskar.

, " esstar2007 " <esstar2007 wrote:>> Respected Bhasker sir,> > For Aqurius ascendant 7th lord sun placed in 10th

house and aspected > by mars from 3rd house (8th aspect) but this sun debilitated in > Navsamha Chart?> > Sir For How much extent we will consider this sun week? and how can we > strengthen this sun?

> > Thanks> Never miss an email again! Toolbar

alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

-- ~~~ " In fact there are no Facts, and That's the only Fact! Fax me a Fact and I'll telegram or Hologram and Telephone the Son of Man and Tell him he is Done, Leave a Message on his Answering machine telling him there are None... God and I are ONE. "

Saul Williams, Amethyst Rock Star

Guest guest

I am very happy to received this suggestion....Thanks alot for this suggestion, but how many time and what time i should recite this sura? ThanksOlusanya Bey <olusanya wrote: Pranaam,I would suggest Sura Al-Shams.Peace On 29 Mar 2007 19:30:29 -0700, Goma <esstar2007 > wrote: Great! All is true, my sun is in 10th house at near 13 degree, date of birth is 27th november, time 1.15 pm (Pakistan Standard Time). Sir I am Muslim so could not recite mantras, so please suggest anyother way to strengthen this sun. Your knowlege about astrology is marvlous, I am also reading your lesson about basic of vedic astrology, please continue to write these lessons. Thanks with Regards Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: This means thatYour Sun is between 10 degrees to 13 degreesof birth. (were

you born between 25th to 28th of Novemberof any Year near Noon time Please confirm.? Your Sun is placed well in a Friendly sign. But goes for debilitation in the Navamsha.Now we can say that the effects of The Sunwould be like a glass half full of water, and half empty.Due to this Navamsha placement you willnow get equal amount of 12th house effects and equal amount of 1st house effects of YourNatal Chart. You should considerstrengthening the Sun only by Mantras, andnot by ay other method.regards,Bhaskar. , "esstar2007" <esstar2007 wrote:>> Respected Bhasker sir,> > For Aqurius ascendant 7th lord sun placed in 10th house and aspected > by mars from 3rd house (8th aspect) but this sun debilitated in > Navsamha Chart?> >

Sir For How much extent we will consider this sun week? and how can we > strengthen this sun? > > Thanks> Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. -- ~~~ "In fact there are no Facts, and That's the only Fact! Fax me a Fact and I'll telegram or Hologram and Telephone the Son of Man and Tell him he is Done, Leave a Message on his Answering machine telling him there are None... God and I are ONE." Saul Williams, Amethyst Rock Star

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.