IndiaDivine.org

Poll Closed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members, the Poll was closed today Morning.I have received the following message from, as under -

The following poll is now closed. Here

are the final results:

POLL QUESTION: Should the Astrology Course be continued ?

CHOICES AND RESULTS- Yes, its helping me, Sure , let it continue., 64 votes, 84.21% - Does not make a difference to me., 0 votes, 0.00% - I can learn better from Books., 0 votes, 0.00% - Waste of time. I dont care., 1 votes, 1.32% - Needs improvement, more predictive stuff., 11 votes, 14.47%

The above response is overwhelming and a Melody to my

Soul. I thank all of You who have taken time and effort to

put in your precious votes. I now have a class of 75 Students

(Plus me too) who are interested in diving deeply in this

divine Science which has a fathomless shore and gives

unending pleasure to those who dive deep. Since I do not

know who have voted, I render My personal and collective

Thanks to each of You. Honestly if there were only 5 Votes,

then too I would have continued the Course. Now all the

more impetus received from You is a constant reminder to

me of your support in my endevaours. We shall together strive

to make our lives more better, and of those too who come in

touch with us, though we may be geographically

placed apart ,in all Corners of the world ( Which is a

advantage to this Great Science).

Wish You all the best, Great Upcoming Astrologers of this Group.

Yours truly,

Bhaskar.

N.B. To those who have advised me to make the Course

more predictive- this will come as and forth we progress.

The start is always a momentary relapse, once the Car comes

on the Highway, then its smooth running. Specially in

Astrology the start is not very interesting, but once the basics are

dealt with, then you I assure you, you shall never sleep again,

in the night ,without a astrology book in your hands.

Guest guest

Thankyou Bhaskarji. I was hoping, wishing and praying that you do not have to close the course. Regards BobbyBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Members, the Poll was closed today Morning.I have received the following message from, as under - The following poll is now closed. Here

are the final results: POLL QUESTION: Should the Astrology Course be continued ? CHOICES AND RESULTS- Yes, its helping me, Sure , let it continue., 64 votes, 84.21% - Does not make a difference to me., 0 votes, 0.00% - I can learn better from Books., 0 votes, 0.00% - Waste of time. I dont care., 1 votes, 1.32% - Needs improvement, more predictive stuff., 11 votes, 14.47% The above response is overwhelming and a Melody to my Soul. I thank all of You who have taken time and effort to put in your precious votes. I now have a class of 75 Students (Plus me too) who are interested in diving deeply in this divine Science which has a fathomless shore and gives unending pleasure to those who dive deep. Since I do not know who have voted,

I render My personal and collective Thanks to each of You. Honestly if there were only 5 Votes, then too I would have continued the Course. Now all the more impetus received from You is a constant reminder to me of your support in my endevaours. We shall together strive to make our lives more better, and of those too who come in touch with us, though we may be geographically placed apart ,in all Corners of the world ( Which is a advantage to this Great Science). Wish You all the best, Great Upcoming Astrologers of this Group. Yours truly, Bhaskar. N.B. To those who have advised me to make the Course more predictive- this will come as and forth we progress. The start is always a momentary relapse, once the Car comes on the Highway, then its smooth running. Specially in Astrology the start is not very interesting, but once the basics are dealt with, then you I assure you, you shall never sleep again, in the night ,without a astrology book in your hands.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers