IndiaDivine.org

Bhaskar Ji - Matchmaking Problems....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji, When i chat with my brother about your prediction then he says "Didi aap ne pucha hain na.. to thik hai.. Hum na bol dengay ladki valo ko" and when my father know abt this that my brother sasy no to taht girl then he is very very angreee... Now papa says that marry with any one girl ... First girl's reading you give me ( But you are not giving me reasion , Please give me reasion I promiss I will never discose this reasion to any one, Thisi smy PROMISS) and second girls details are as follows. Girl 9-dec-1982 time 11.45 PM City Latitude and Longitude 21N01 75E50 brotehr - 19-03-1978 13.10 ( 1.10 PM) City Latitude and Longitude 19.07N, 74.46E I hope for your reply. Cause this is my brother's life Question. and he is uable to take any hard decion in front of my papa. just think if this is your brother then what you

will do.... Hope for you reply. Thanks Sameera Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Sameeraji,I do not reccommend this match.Pl.do not ask why, as the answers may have implications for the girl in future, which I do not wish to reveal.But do not treat this as final.You may show the chart to some good KP astrologerwho may rectify the 7th Cusp and re-check the chartof the girl.(the 7th Cusp

may need rectification)regards,Bhaskar. , Sameera <sameera_shah01982 wrote:>> Bhaskar Ji, > > I am Related to Boy. He my My Brother.> > Thanks> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> Are you related to the boy, or are You related to the girl ?> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , Sameera <sameera_shah01982@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > > I am totally aggree with you. I know This is not an easy taks to > do. > > > > But At this time I am confused. I show this chart to out local > astrologer. Some says that This is Good , And some sasy taht

this is > not good.> > > > Total 15 / 36 guna match.> > > > There is Graha Maitry , Bhukut and Naadi Dosha . I am totally > confused that some says this is ok... go forward to marriage and some > sasy no this is not good. > > > > I saw this group's astrologer really provide good and real fact > servies. That's why I ask this ... > > > > Hope for your valuable words as reply.> > > > Thanks> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > Dear Sameera,> > Match making is a very serious issue and involves giving time of > at least one hour to two hours by a experienced astrologer, and a > normal one should not even attempt to try matchmaking, as it involves > joining of two precious lives. A single silly mistake can make their > marriage a worse one . >

> First the Guna have to be checked, which even a computer software > can do in few minutes, but that is not all. The longevity of both the > boy and girl has to be checked, whether the boy would be financially > stable in his working life (25 to 50 years of age )has to be checked, > and finally the most important, the compatibility of the two minds > have to be checked both on pjhysical and mental level.> > Because marriage must necessarily initiate a child (Normally), if > the charts are checked before marriage by a smart astrologer, and > also the compatibility in behaviours between both the partners have > to be smooth, to ensure a day to day hassle free life.Rectifications > of birth times is necessary in 99% of the cases for such sensitive > issues.> > Therefore my advise for matchmaking querists is to please search > for a good astrologer in your

hometown and take a personal reading.> > Astrologers working and doing voluntarily service on Forums and > Groups may not be able to give serious time and study to such cases, > and even if one does, the results may be a question mark.> > Read my write up on Marriages as under -> > Marriages Today> > We see most Marriages falling apart today. Forget the social > changes, Modern Liberisation in thinking, self sufficiency > independency of all, We see that even after Charts of prospective > Brides and grooms are> > matched today, yet ater the initial first Year of knowing each > other is over and the charishma no more remains, with the negatives > on both sides being > > surfaced and noticed apparently, then the cracks in the > relationship also start appearing. Why ? Because just the 36 Points > of Guna Dosha Matching does not suffice. If the girls

father just > matches his daughters chart and feels satisfied with this matching,> > Then its not going to help much. One should also see the longevity > of The boy, what the coming next 20 years (Cream of his Youth and > Working age) say with regards to his Career, Finances and other > Matters, If positive signals given on these aspects, then only should > one go ahead. So one does not have to just do Guna Matching, but > complete Chart Mapping has to be done.> > Marriages may be made in heaven but are decided on Earth. If ones > daughter/Son is high tempered and not so patient In relationships, > then we have to search for a partner who would be more sober,wise,co-> operative and unassuming who will accept this nature and keep it > going without allowing the marriage bonds to break .> > But if by mistake one chooses the other partner too, of the same >

nature, Then both had it. It would be a Daily War for the Family to > witness between both of them, which would eventually lead to break-> ups. So to avoid that, one should match the Charts in totality.> > > > > > , Sameera <sameera_shah01982@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gurujan ,> > > > > > I am really confused with matchamking... - Here are details abt > boy and girl> > > > > > Boy - 19-03-1978> > > 13.10 ( 1.10 PM)> > > City Latitude and Longitude 19.07N, 74.46E > > > > > > Girl> > > 05-09-1980> > > 1.30 Am> > > City Latitude and Longitude 21N01 75E50> > > > > > Some astrologer sasy this match is good some

says it's not > good... I am totally confused...> > > > > > Can you please make matchmaking and let me know is this girls > good for boy, is this boy good for girl.. will they have a good > marriage life after result... > > > > > > I required your Help Gurujan....> > > > > > Hope all of you reply me.> > > > > > > > > > > > Be a PS3 game guru.> > > Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at > Games.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time> > with the Search movie showtime shortcut.> >> > > > >

> > > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate> in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.>

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.