IndiaDivine.org

rudraksha as remedy BEWARE!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sorry to interfere but I have done a lot of research on rudrakshas and most suppliers and websites make it clear that a ROUND one mukhi DOES NOT EXIST - ek mukhis are MOON SHAPED. Please see www.rudraksha-shakti.com for a very nice article on fake beads - how other round beads are carved to look like one mukhis, and how fools pay thousands of dollars for them! Ila devi dasipanditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote: dear

friendyes, my trusted nepalese supplier agarwalji has supplied two such round ek mukh rudrakshas and i have already sold them to discerning devotees. should you need a round ek mukh rudraksha please contact on my personal ID.with best wishes and blessingspandit arjunwww.rudraksharemedy.com , "Anand Ravi" <anandravi2004 wrote:>> Om shivaya namah> > Dear pandit arjun,> > Thanks. Do you know anyone who sells original round 1 mukhi nepal rudraksha?> > Rgds> Anand> > > > "panditarjun2004" <panditarjun2004> 30 Mar 2007 21:15:32 > > Subject:

rudraksha as remedy> > dear friends> > firstly my compliments to bhaskarji who has fixed last date of every > month to let the discerning natives know of the services that are > available to them.> > for physical problems, natives visit a doctor and get their ailments > cured. however, for mental problems and for delays or losses in > personal and professional lives, natives attribute to planetary > affects due to their placement in the birthchart, transit or mahadasa > of planets like sadesathi and serious afflictions like grahanayoga > and kalasarpayoga. sage parashara has written various remedies for > various problems but most of them are in the nature of propitiating a > diety or doing a mantra japam etc. which have become difficult to the > modern men and women who are busy most of their day in earning and > have

no time to do these.> > rudraksha is the only remedy which has been recommended by none other > than lord shiva himself and lord shiva narrated as to what benefits > each of the one to fourteen faced rudraksha gives to the wearer. > rudraksha is the only remedial holy item mentioned in various puranas > and upanishads and in mahabharat as well, nay, rudraksha are worn by > lord shiva himself. all those sages and saints who left every > material thing in the world also wear the rudrakshas.> > in view of the above, rudraksha is the simplest yet most efficacious > holy remedial item substantiated by the classics. since the cost of > rudraksha is only a fraction of the costly gems, most suffering > natives find rudraksha as affordable remedy.> > natives may visit www.rudraksharemedy.com to know more about the > rudraksha as

remedy.> > with best wishes and blessings> pandit arjun> www.rudraksharemedy.com>

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.