IndiaDivine.org

Waiting for your suggestion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Bhasker Sahib, I am still waiting for your suggestion about substitute of mantras? ThanksGoma <esstar2007 wrote: Great! All is true, my sun is in 10th house at near 13 degree, date of birth is 27th november, time 1.15 pm (Pakistan Standard Time). Sir I am Muslim so could not recite mantras, so please suggest anyother way to strengthen this sun. Your knowlege about astrology is marvlous, I am also reading your lesson about basic of vedic astrology, please continue to write these lessons. Thanks with Regards Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: This means thatYour Sun is between 10 degrees to 13 degreesof birth. (were you born between 25th to 28th of Novemberof any Year near Noon time Please confirm.? Your Sun is placed well in a Friendly sign. Butgoes for debilitation in the Navamsha.Now we can say that the effects of The Sunwould be like a glass half full of water, and half empty.Due to this Navamsha placement you willnow get equal amount of 12th house effectsand equal amount of 1st house effects of YourNatal Chart. You

should considerstrengthening the Sun only by Mantras, andnot by ay other method.regards,Bhaskar. , "esstar2007" <esstar2007 wrote:>> Respected Bhasker sir,> > For Aqurius ascendant 7th lord sun placed in 10th house and aspected > by mars from 3rd house (8th aspect) but this sun debilitated in > Navsamha Chart?> > Sir For How much extent we will consider this sun week? and how can we > strengthen this sun?> > Thanks> Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Dear Goma,

If You believe me (And You should, cause I rarely lie,

and even if i do lie once in a blue Moon its not

without reason),I have not forgotten

you since this mail of yours, and remember you at least

2-3 times a day, but somehow due to other disturbances

could not garner myself to reply you.

In absence of mantras- You may -

1) Use Copper Spoons while eating Your food.

2) For 40-43 days put some Gud (Jaggery) in

continous flowing water (Nullah) etc.

3) For eleven Sundays at a stretch do not take

Salt, and eat only Rice and Curd on Sundays

once a time, before sunset. You may take fruits

Milk, Sweet Lassi etc. though.

4) Wear a white Cap or turban (Lal Kitab Remedy)

5) Install a handpump in your ancestral home (Lalkitab remedy)

6) Mantaining a good moral character.

7) Do not mix or make friendship with bad people, who

earn from blacmarketing, smuggling etc.

8) Respect your elders and all Government Officers.

9) Donation of Roti-Chapatti to poor or near places of

worship,Jaggery,Red flowers, Red clothes, Coconut

or Gold on Sunday, to suitable persons on Sundays.

10)Do not eat Non-Veg on Sundays.

11)Wear Copper coloured clothes on Sundays.

12)If at all you drink ( I dont think You do),

then do not, on Sundays.

You may do any or all of the above for 6

weeks continously.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Goma <esstar2007 wrote:

>

> Respected Bhasker Sahib,

>

> I am still waiting for your suggestion about substitute of

mantras?

>

> Thanks

>

> Goma <esstar2007 wrote:

> Great!

>

> All is true, my sun is in 10th house at near 13 degree, date of

birth is 27th november, time 1.15 pm (Pakistan Standard Time).

>

> Sir I am Muslim so could not recite mantras, so please suggest

anyother way to strengthen this sun.

>

> Your knowlege about astrology is marvlous, I am also reading your

lesson about basic of vedic astrology, please continue to write these

lessons.

>

> Thanks with Regards

>

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> This means thatYour Sun is between 10 degrees to 13 degrees

> of birth. (were you born between 25th to 28th of November

> of any Year near Noon time Please confirm.?

> Your Sun is placed well in a Friendly sign. But

> goes for debilitation in the Navamsha.

> Now we can say that the effects of The Sun

> would be like a glass half full of water, and

> half empty.Due to this Navamsha placement you will

> now get equal amount of 12th house effects

> and equal amount of 1st house effects of Your

> Natal Chart. You should consider

> strengthening the Sun only by Mantras, and

> not by ay other method.

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> , " esstar2007 " <esstar2007@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhasker sir,

> >

> > For Aqurius ascendant 7th lord sun placed in 10th house and

> aspected

> > by mars from 3rd house (8th aspect) but this sun debilitated in

> > Navsamha Chart?

> >

> > Sir For How much extent we will consider this sun week? and how

can

> we

> > strengthen this sun?

> >

> > Thanks

>

> Never miss an email again!

> Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it

out.

> Be a PS3 game guru.

> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at

Games.

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhasker Sahib, I am really grateful to you for these suggestions, and you are absolutely right i never drink in my life.... Take care....ThanksBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Dear Goma,If You believe me (And You should, cause I rarely lie,and even if i do lie once in a blue Moon its notwithout reason),I have not forgottenyou since this mail of yours, and remember you at least 2-3 times a day, but somehow due

to other disturbances could not garner myself to reply you.In absence of mantras- You may -1) Use Copper Spoons while eating Your food.2) For 40-43 days put some Gud (Jaggery) in continous flowing water (Nullah) etc.3) For eleven Sundays at a stretch do not takeSalt, and eat only Rice and Curd on Sundaysonce a time, before sunset. You may take fruitsMilk, Sweet Lassi etc. though.4) Wear a white Cap or turban (Lal Kitab Remedy)5) Install a handpump in your ancestral home (Lalkitab remedy)6) Mantaining a good moral character.7) Do not mix or make friendship with bad people, whoearn from blacmarketing, smuggling etc.8) Respect your elders and all Government Officers.9) Donation of Roti-Chapatti to poor or near places ofworship,Jaggery,Red flowers, Red clothes, Coconutor Gold on Sunday, to suitable persons on Sundays.10)Do not eat Non-Veg on Sundays.11)Wear Copper coloured clothes on

Sundays.12)If at all you drink ( I dont think You do),then do not, on Sundays.You may do any or all of the above for 6weeks continously.best wishes,Bhaskar. , Goma <esstar2007 wrote:>> Respected Bhasker Sahib, > > I am still waiting for your suggestion about substitute of mantras?> > Thanks> > Goma <esstar2007 wrote:> Great!> > All is true, my sun is in 10th house at near 13 degree, date of birth is 27th november, time 1.15 pm (Pakistan Standard Time).> > Sir I am Muslim so could not recite mantras, so please suggest anyother way to strengthen this sun.> > Your knowlege about astrology is marvlous, I am also reading your lesson about basic of vedic astrology, please continue to write

these lessons.> > Thanks with Regards> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> This means thatYour Sun is between 10 degrees to 13 degrees> of birth. (were you born between 25th to 28th of November> of any Year near Noon time Please confirm.? > Your Sun is placed well in a Friendly sign. But> goes for debilitation in the Navamsha.> Now we can say that the effects of The Sun> would be like a glass half full of water, and > half empty.Due to this Navamsha placement you will> now get equal amount of 12th house effects> and equal amount of 1st house effects of Your> Natal Chart. You should consider> strengthening the Sun only by Mantras, and> not by ay other method.> > regards,> Bhaskar.> > ,

"esstar2007" <esstar2007@> > wrote:> >> > Respected Bhasker sir,> > > > For Aqurius ascendant 7th lord sun placed in 10th house and > aspected > > by mars from 3rd house (8th aspect) but this sun debilitated in > > Navsamha Chart?> > > > Sir For How much extent we will consider this sun week? and how can > we > > strengthen this sun?> > > > Thanks> >> > > > > > > Never miss an email again!> Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. > > > > > > > > Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at

Games.>

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.