IndiaDivine.org

Interpretation questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Bhaksarji and Respected Group/Class members,

I have several questions regarding interpretations I have been reading about lately, mainly on the Jyotish lists, but also some in my books. Hopefully, they'll be fairly easy and straightforward.

First of all, let me preface my questions by saying that they are based on my own chart--and there-in there may be a problem. I am trying to get an original copy of my Birth Certificate, but I'm having some problems in that my mother has ALAWAYS been VERY "secretive" about all details of my birth EXCEPT to say that "the worst experience of my life", "a complete waste of time having to go through all that hell, and look what I ended up with", "You're (me) the cause of all of your Father and I's problems", "If you hadn't destroyed my life ** years ago, ""blah, blah, blah..""" and other wonderfully supportive comments such as that. As it is, we haven't spoken in 3 years because she swears I got pregnant 3 years ago JUST to embarrass and disgrace her "one more time". Uhhmm, I'd supposedly been sterilized 2 years before that pregnancy, so I'm not sure HOW I managed to "do it on purpose"--BUT, that's my dear old mother. I was born with a rare genetic disorder and I DO know there were complications with both my mother and myself..and because I was born without fingernails, kneecaps, with clubfeet and other misc. "anomalies"--I was rushed to Mass General Hospital in Boston.

Enough of that. The only birth certificate I have does not have a time on it. My Mother refuses to give the name of the hospital OR the time. My Father has told me a hospital in South Weymouth and either 11:15AM or 11:30AM. My Uncle (Mother's Brother) JUST got back from South America and HE feels it was earlier and in a totally different town. I'm TRYING to get a copy myself, however, they can't seem to find me anywhere. I'll continue to try, not only for my chart, but also to settle this once and for all. See, my genetic disorder is an autosomal dominant trait, yet there is no history on either side of the family. Also, when I was in medical school over 10 years ago--I asked my Parents and Brother to undergoe genetic testing both for my own knowledge and my genetics studies. They refused. Both of my parents have very dark brown/black hair, I am blonde--both are overweight and have high blod pressure, etc., I'm the opposite--but most importantly, unless they gave me wrong information many years ago--according to my parents, My mother is Type O Negative Blood and my Father is Type B negative. My brother is O and I am A Positive.

Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place (using 11:30) EXCEPT for much of the personality traits. According to my chart I should have on-going problems with addiction and "extra-marital affairs"/immorality, violence. ALL of those I am adamantly against, (and always have been)--BUT..BOTH of my ex-husbands became VERY abusive after marraige AND developed serious drug/alcohol habits as well as affairs. Could these predictors in a natives chart point to qualities their spouse could have?

What CAN you do when a native cannot be sure of his/her birth time or possibly day? I've read the mails on rectification--but is this fairly accurate when there's possibly no information available?

I've been reading about the remedies, including the recent thread on Rudraksha. It has been stated this is a good "all-over" remedy. I have a Rudraksha/Quartz Crystal (I was told it is called a "Shiva-Shakti mala) Mala which I use for Japa. Is it better to have an all Rudraksha Mala--or would it be better to get a seperate Rudraksha necklace or Bracelet? I was told that it is not auspiscious to "wear" your Japa Mala. Also, I do 4 mantras in addition to my personal mantra for Sadhana each morning--Gayatri, Maha Mrytunjaya, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah: and several verses from Saundarya Lahiri. For "all over" Mantras for astrological/Jyotish Remedy--are the Maha Mantras best or are there others that should be considered for someone not sure of birth data?

I appreciate ANY feedback, but right now don't feel my birth data will be much help until I can verify the details--so, assume these are general questions considering ANY native.

Dhyaanavaad !!

Everyone have a wonderful, Blessed Day/Evening!!

Peace, elaine

Guest guest

Dear Elaine,

Birth rectification is a serious thing especially when

the dates are not known. One needs to be a very smart

astrologer to get the time and date of birth when these

both are unavailable.I know only one person in India

who can do this, but he will not spend time on all

this as he is very busy person and cannot be bought

with money.He is my Guru.

How to answer queries in absence of birth times?

Very simple and accurate solution I shall put here.

You may please put a specific (Straight, to the point

and with common sense )question which comes to your

mind, and whenever the Urgency is there to get

the answer,send me the query alongwith the first

number that comes to your mind between 1 to 249.

How this method works ?

Each number between 1 to 249 is given a seperate grid.

When you give me a number, I know which grid i have

to keep in front of me.

Now All I have to do is fill in the planets when I

sit for judgement. Then start reading as we usually do,

with some changes in technique of prediction.

But ask only when the question troubles you

and you desperately need a answer. And put

only one query for one day.

I give you opportunity to sk me 2 such questions for

a start. But only 1 query in one day alongwith a number.

and another query on some other day with another number.

forget, what your mother thinks or says about you,

You just do your duty and lay to rest. One cannot

keep everyone happy in this life. Certainly not.

But one can be true to his/her duties. Certainly yes.

So do that. and about ex-husbands again forget that.

All the enemies and lovers of the past, join together,

to form a family, and how much love remains to be loved,

and how many fights remaines to be fought, once over with,

they all leave to their respective newer pastures to abound.

You just live your life, do your duty, remain conteneted

with whatever you have and be a good person. Thats all.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Elaine Gardner " <egardner

wrote:

>

> Namaste Bhaksarji and Respected Group/Class members,

>

> I have several questions regarding interpretations I have been

reading about

> lately, mainly on the Jyotish lists, but also some in my books.

Hopefully,

> they'll be fairly easy and straightforward.

> First of all, let me preface my questions by saying that they are

based on

> my own chart--and there-in there may be a problem. I am trying to

get an

> original copy of my Birth Certificate, but I'm having some problems

in that

> my mother has ALAWAYS been VERY " secretive " about all details of my

birth

> EXCEPT to say that " the worst experience of my life " , " a complete

waste of

> time having to go through all that hell, and look what I ended up

with " ,

> " You're (me) the cause of all of your Father and I's problems " , " If

you

> hadn't destroyed my life ** years ago, " " blah, blah, blah.. " " " and

other

> wonderfully supportive comments such as that. As it is, we haven't

spoken

> in 3 years because she swears I got pregnant 3 years ago JUST to

embarrass

> and disgrace her " one more time " . Uhhmm, I'd supposedly been

sterilized 2

> years before that pregnancy, so I'm not sure HOW I managed to " do

it on

> purpose " --BUT, that's my dear old mother. I was born with a rare

genetic

> disorder and I DO know there were complications with both my mother

and

> myself..and because I was born without fingernails, kneecaps, with

clubfeet

> and other misc. " anomalies " --I was rushed to Mass General Hospital

in

> Boston.

> Enough of that. The only birth certificate I have does not have a

time on

> it. My Mother refuses to give the name of the hospital OR the

time. My

> Father has told me a hospital in South Weymouth and either 11:15AM

or

> 11:30AM. My Uncle (Mother's Brother) JUST got back from South

America and

> HE feels it was earlier and in a totally different town. I'm

TRYING to get

> a copy myself, however, they can't seem to find me anywhere. I'll

continue

> to try, not only for my chart, but also to settle this once and for

all.

> See, my genetic disorder is an autosomal dominant trait, yet there

is no

> history on either side of the family. Also, when I was in medical

school

> over 10 years ago--I asked my Parents and Brother to undergoe

genetic

> testing both for my own knowledge and my genetics studies. They

refused.

> Both of my parents have very dark brown/black hair, I am blonde--

both are

> overweight and have high blod pressure, etc., I'm the opposite--but

most

> importantly, unless they gave me wrong information many years ago--

according

> to my parents, My mother is Type O Negative Blood and my Father is

Type B

> negative. My brother is O and I am A Positive.

> Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place (using 11:30)

EXCEPT for

> much of the personality traits. According to my chart I should have

> on-going problems with addiction and " extra-marital

affairs " /immorality,

> violence. ALL of those I am adamantly against, (and always have

> been)--BUT..BOTH of my ex-husbands became VERY abusive after

marraige AND

> developed serious drug/alcohol habits as well as affairs. Could

these

> predictors in a natives chart point to qualities their spouse could

have?

> What CAN you do when a native cannot be sure of his/her birth time

or

> possibly day? I've read the mails on rectification--but is this

fairly

> accurate when there's possibly no information available?

> I've been reading about the remedies, including the recent thread on

> Rudraksha. It has been stated this is a good " all-over " remedy. I

have a

> Rudraksha/Quartz Crystal (I was told it is called a " Shiva-Shakti

mala) Mala

> which I use for Japa. Is it better to have an all Rudraksha Mala--

or would

> it be better to get a seperate Rudraksha necklace or Bracelet? I

was told

> that it is not auspiscious to " wear " your Japa Mala. Also, I do 4

mantras

> in addition to my personal mantra for Sadhana each morning--

Gayatri, Maha

> Mrytunjaya, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah: and several verses from

Saundarya

> Lahiri. For " all over " Mantras for astrological/Jyotish Remedy--

are the

> Maha Mantras best or are there others that should be considered for

someone

> not sure of birth data?

>

> I appreciate ANY feedback, but right now don't feel my birth data

will be

> much help until I can verify the details--so, assume these are

general

> questions considering ANY native.

> Dhyaanavaad !!

> Everyone have a wonderful, Blessed Day/Evening!!

>

> Peace, elaine

>

Guest guest

Dear Elaine,

You mention"Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place (using 11:30) EXCEPT for much of the personality traits "

So can you share what date and place did you assume for casting the said chart.

I am not answering Your questions at the moment,

and hope to hear From Sh Bhasker ji,

With best wishes.

-

Elaine Gardner

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:11 PM

Interpretation questions

I have several questions regarding interpretations I have been reading about lately, mainly on the Jyotish lists, but also some in my books. Hopefully, they'll be fairly easy and straightforward.

First of all, let me preface my questions by saying that they are based on my own chart--and there-in there may be a problem. I am trying to get an original copy of my Birth Certificate, but I'm having some problems in that my mother has ALAWAYS been VERY "secretive" about all details of my birth EXCEPT to say that "the worst experience of my life", "a complete waste of time having to go through all that hell, and look what I ended up with", "You're (me) the cause of all of your Father and I's problems", "If you hadn't destroyed my life ** years ago, ""blah, blah, blah..""" and other wonderfully supportive comments such as that. As it is, we haven't spoken in 3 years because she swears I got pregnant 3 years ago JUST to embarrass and disgrace her "one more time". Uhhmm, I'd supposedly been sterilized 2 years before that pregnancy, so I'm not sure HOW I managed to "do it on purpose"--BUT, that's my dear old mother. I was born with a rare genetic disorder and I DO know there were complications with both my mother and myself..and because I was born without fingernails, kneecaps, with clubfeet and other misc. "anomalies"--I was rushed to Mass General Hospital in Boston.

Enough of that. The only birth certificate I have does not have a time on it. My Mother refuses to give the name of the hospital OR the time. My Father has told me a hospital in South Weymouth and either 11:15AM or 11:30AM. My Uncle (Mother's Brother) JUST got back from South America and HE feels it was earlier and in a totally different town. I'm TRYING to get a copy myself, however, they can't seem to find me anywhere. I'll continue to try, not only for my chart, but also to settle this once and for all. See, my genetic disorder is an autosomal dominant trait, yet there is no history on either side of the family. Also, when I was in medical school over 10 years ago--I asked my Parents and Brother to undergoe genetic testing both for my own knowledge and my genetics studies. They refused. Both of my parents have very dark brown/black hair, I am blonde--both are overweight and have high blod pressure, etc., I'm the opposite--but most importantly, unless they gave me wrong information many years ago--according to my parents, My mother is Type O Negative Blood and my Father is Type B negative. My brother is O and I am A Positive.

Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place (using 11:30) EXCEPT for much of the personality traits. According to my chart I should have on-going problems with addiction and "extra-marital affairs"/immorality, violence. ALL of those I am adamantly against, (and always have been)--BUT..BOTH of my ex-husbands became VERY abusive after marraige AND developed serious drug/alcohol habits as well as affairs. Could these predictors in a natives chart point to qualities their spouse could have?

What CAN you do when a native cannot be sure of his/her birth time or possibly day? I've read the mails on rectification--but is this fairly accurate when there's possibly no information available?

I've been reading about the remedies, including the recent thread on Rudraksha. It has been stated this is a good "all-over" remedy. I have a Rudraksha/Quartz Crystal (I was told it is called a "Shiva-Shakti mala) Mala which I use for Japa. Is it better to have an all Rudraksha Mala--or would it be better to get a seperate Rudraksha necklace or Bracelet? I was told that it is not auspiscious to "wear" your Japa Mala. Also, I do 4 mantras in addition to my personal mantra for Sadhana each morning--Gayatri, Maha Mrytunjaya, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah: and several verses from Saundarya Lahiri. For "all over" Mantras for astrological/Jyotish Remedy--are the Maha Mantras best or are there others that should be considered for someone not sure of birth data?

I appreciate ANY feedback, but right now don't feel my birth data will be much help until I can verify the details--so, assume these are general questions considering ANY native.

Dhyaanavaad !!

Peace, elaine

Guest guest

Namaste Swamiji,

When I began this--I "assumed" the information I'd been given all my life was correct--I NOW know it may be wrong. I STILL however, believe that the date (May 30 1960) and "Place"--is at LEAST within 45 miles of Boston Ma. USA. The time? uhh...THAT I'm not sure at all..I've been given anywhere from 10AM-11:30AM. I would prefer to wait at this time until I can attempt to confirm my birthdata all-together. Hehee, and when I'm determined, I'm pretty good at finding the information I need. :) My sincere Thanks for assisting in this.

I forgot in my response to Bhaskarji and the group to re-mention my questions on the mantras and Rudraksha. I've believe I've seen you participating in the Rudraksha thread--

Do you sir know anything about the Rudraksha/Quartzt (Clear) crystal Mala or "necklace?

Thank You again!

Blessings

elaine

On Behalf Of swamircsTuesday, April 03, 2007 8:53 AM Subject: Re: Interpretation questions

Dear Elaine,

You mention"Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place (using 11:30) EXCEPT for much of the personality traits "

With best wishes.

-

Elaine Gardner

Interpretation questions

Dhyaanavaad !!

Peace, elaine

Guest guest

I'm sorry if this is a duplicate, my isp is having problems with mail this morning...

Oh my..Namaste Bhaskarji and Others,

First, I apologize for taking so long to get back to you today but I had an out of town appointment. Second, and MOST important--I am SO sorry, I suppose I became defensive and that is why I spoke so much about my Mother--so you would understand *why* I don't have valid birthdata. I was and am in NO way looking for a reading!! That was one of the reasons for taking this wonderful course!! On another group, I was chastised QUITE a bit when the other members constantly sent me emails sayiing that it was "impossible" for a Western woman my age to not know or be able to get her birth data. I'd not explained the situation with my mother to them, and I guess that's why I got carried away. I apologize profusely!!! Knowing how much work you put into this course for us as well as your personal time, I would NOT ask you to waste your time on a reading for me, however, I AM honored that you offered.

My MAIN reasons for writing were to find the answers to the questions--mainly, is it possible, that--Say a native has Rahu in the 1st House with Ketu in Leo---Saturn in the 5th house and strong, Jupiter also in 5th, Ketu in the 7th house with Aquarius, Mars in 8th, Sun and Venus in 10th Me in 11th and Mo in 12th.

My neighbor, who's chart I was going to use in place of mine until I could get my birth data, ALSO has a chart which "signals" , "Bad morals", Marital infidelity, many children and substance abuse, HOWEVER, she has been VERY happily married to the same man for over 25 years, both are strong Christians, but they were unable to have children. Just like in my case though, she has a VERY strong family history of all of those bad traits--her Mother passed away from AID's several years ago--she was a heroin addict and prostitute.

My question is IF these traits can signal either a "family" trait instead of the natives own OR if it may signify a significant others traits (Before they met 25 yrs ago, my neighbors husband had been doing drugs, etc.).

Also, the other questions mainly dealt with the efficacy of doing a reading without birth data--which you answered, Thank You!! :) A question on your method--where do these "number grids" come from? Is this "Numerology" or an aspect of Jyotish I haven't seen yet?

AND, just so you'll know--I AM getting on with my own Life, VERY Happily at this time I might add!! :) After a VERY tough year, I decided (perhaps for the first time in my life), to start taking care of "elaine" (instead of everyone else) for a change and although I stay to myself most of the time, and regard my Incredible children as my family, AND despite my health this past year--everything seems to be working out "as it should". My doctors appointments, hospitalizations, upcoming major surgery, children--and the BEST--My Practice and studies keep me very balanced and content right now. Although I come from a very wealthy family and background--I learned LONG ago that money doesn't bring happiness--I ended up giving away most of my "Trust" and am MUCH happier today than I was with 3 homes, 4 cars, etc. I pray for my family which remains caught up in that terrible "web".

The ONLY thing I DO wish I had more of is AWAKE time to read and study!!! :) I seem to sleep a LOT lately and it drives me nuts!!! I'm going to try a homeopathic next week when I can afford it and hope IT will give me that little added energy I want so much right now!! :)

Blessings to All!!!

elaine

On Behalf Of BhaskarTuesday, April 03, 2007 8:33 AM Subject: Re: Interpretation questions

Dear Elaine,Birth rectification is a serious thing especially whenthe dates are not known. One needs to be a very smart astrologer to get the time and date of birth when theseboth are unavailable.I know only one person in Indiawho can do this, but he will not spend time on allthis as he is very busy person and cannot be boughtwith money.He is my Guru.How to answer queries in absence of birth times?Very simple and accurate solution I shall put here.You may please put a specific (Straight, to the pointand with common sense )question which comes to yourmind, and whenever the Urgency is there to getthe answer,send me the query alongwith the first number that comes to your mind between 1 to 249.How this method works ?Each number between 1 to 249 is given a seperate grid.When you give me a number, I know which grid i haveto keep in front of me.Now All I have to do is fill in the planets when Isit for judgement. Then start reading as we usually do, with some changes in technique of prediction.But ask only when the question troubles youand you desperately need a answer. And put only one query for one day.I give you opportunity to sk me 2 such questions fora start. But only 1 query in one day alongwith a number.and another query on some other day with another number.forget, what your mother thinks or says about you,You just do your duty and lay to rest. One cannotkeep everyone happy in this life. Certainly not.But one can be true to his/her duties. Certainly yes.So do that. and about ex-husbands again forget that.All the enemies and lovers of the past, join together,to form a family, and how much love remains to be loved,and how many fights remaines to be fought, once over with, they all leave to their respective newer pastures to abound.You just live your life, do your duty, remain conteneted with whatever you have and be a good person. Thats all.best wishes,Bhaskar. , "Elaine Gardner" <egardner wrote:>> Namaste Bhaksarji and Respected Group/Class members,> > I have several questions regarding interpretations I have been reading about> lately, mainly on the Jyotish lists, but also some in my books. Hopefully,> they'll be fairly easy and straightforward.> First of all, let me preface my questions by saying that they are based on> my own chart--and there-in there may be a problem. I am trying to get an> original copy of my Birth Certificate, but I'm having some problems in that> my mother has ALAWAYS been VERY "secretive" about all details of my birth> EXCEPT to say that "the worst experience of my life", "a complete waste of> time having to go through all that hell, and look what I ended up with",> "You're (me) the cause of all of your Father and I's problems", "If you> hadn't destroyed my life ** years ago, ""blah, blah, blah..""" and other> wonderfully supportive comments such as that. As it is, we haven't spoken> in 3 years because she swears I got pregnant 3 years ago JUST to embarrass> and disgrace her "one more time". Uhhmm, I'd supposedly been sterilized 2> years before that pregnancy, so I'm not sure HOW I managed to "do it on> purpose"--BUT, that's my dear old mother. I was born with a rare genetic> disorder and I DO know there were complications with both my mother and> myself..and because I was born without fingernails, kneecaps, with clubfeet> and other misc. "anomalies"--I was rushed to Mass General Hospital in> Boston.> Enough of that. The only birth certificate I have does not have a time on> it. My Mother refuses to give the name of the hospital OR the time. My> Father has told me a hospital in South Weymouth and either 11:15AM or> 11:30AM. My Uncle (Mother's Brother) JUST got back from South America and> HE feels it was earlier and in a totally different town. I'm TRYING to get> a copy myself, however, they can't seem to find me anywhere. I'll continue> to try, not only for my chart, but also to settle this once and for all.> See, my genetic disorder is an autosomal dominant trait, yet there is no> history on either side of the family. Also, when I was in medical school> over 10 years ago--I asked my Parents and Brother to undergoe genetic> testing both for my own knowledge and my genetics studies. They refused.> Both of my parents have very dark brown/black hair, I am blonde--both are> overweight and have high blod pressure, etc., I'm the opposite--but most> importantly, unless they gave me wrong information many years ago--according> to my parents, My mother is Type O Negative Blood and my Father is Type B> negative. My brother is O and I am A Positive.> Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place (using 11:30) EXCEPT for> much of the personality traits. According to my chart I should have> on-going problems with addiction and "extra-marital affairs"/immorality,> violence. ALL of those I am adamantly against, (and always have> been)--BUT..BOTH of my ex-husbands became VERY abusive after marraige AND> developed serious drug/alcohol habits as well as affairs. Could these> predictors in a natives chart point to qualities their spouse could have?> What CAN you do when a native cannot be sure of his/her birth time or> possibly day? I've read the mails on rectification--but is this fairly> accurate when there's possibly no information available?> I've been reading about the remedies, including the recent thread on> Rudraksha. It has been stated this is a good "all-over" remedy. I have a> Rudraksha/Quartz Crystal (I was told it is called a "Shiva-Shakti mala) Mala> which I use for Japa. Is it better to have an all Rudraksha Mala--or would> it be better to get a seperate Rudraksha necklace or Bracelet? I was told> that it is not auspiscious to "wear" your Japa Mala. Also, I do 4 mantras> in addition to my personal mantra for Sadhana each morning--Gayatri, Maha> Mrytunjaya, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah: and several verses from Saundarya> Lahiri. For "all over" Mantras for astrological/Jyotish Remedy--are the> Maha Mantras best or are there others that should be considered for someone> not sure of birth data?> > I appreciate ANY feedback, but right now don't feel my birth data will be> much help until I can verify the details--so, assume these are general> questions considering ANY native.> Dhyaanavaad !!> Everyone have a wonderful, Blessed Day/Evening!! > > Peace, elaine>

Guest guest

ellaine,

i would definitely, wish you a good luck, & would like to point a

known fact, which says, that- NATURE COMPENSATES. It is some thing,

few people term as supernatural energies, that channel into a human,

so above astro signs, use your commonsense, with the intuition that

you get, it works wonders 7 over the period of time, with the help of

the three you can be a wonderful astrologer. i am very sure, you are

gifted with a mystic super natural power, a power, that cant have a

reason except simple explanation, that you have a ure heart. try

working on this aspect too, is my suggestion for you, ...

, " Elaine Gardner " <egardner wrote:

>

> I'm sorry if this is a duplicate, my isp is having problems with

mail this

> morning...

>

> Oh my..Namaste Bhaskarji and Others,

>

> First, I apologize for taking so long to get back to you today but

I had an

> out of town appointment. Second, and MOST important--I am SO

sorry, I

> suppose I became defensive and that is why I spoke so much about my

> Mother--so you would understand *why* I don't have valid

birthdata. I was

> and am in NO way looking for a reading!! That was one of the

reasons for

> taking this wonderful course!! On another group, I was chastised

QUITE a

> bit when the other members constantly sent me emails sayiing that

it was

> " impossible " for a Western woman my age to not know or be able to

get her

> birth data. I'd not explained the situation with my mother to

them, and I

> guess that's why I got carried away. I apologize profusely!!!

Knowing how

> much work you put into this course for us as well as your personal

time, I

> would NOT ask you to waste your time on a reading for me, however,

I AM

> honored that you offered.

> My MAIN reasons for writing were to find the answers to the

> questions--mainly, is it possible, that--Say a native has Rahu in

the 1st

> House with Ketu in Leo---Saturn in the 5th house and strong,

Jupiter also in

> 5th, Ketu in the 7th house with Aquarius, Mars in 8th, Sun and

Venus in 10th

> Me in 11th and Mo in 12th.

> My neighbor, who's chart I was going to use in place of mine until

I could

> get my birth data, ALSO has a chart which " signals " , " Bad morals " ,

Marital

> infidelity, many children and substance abuse, HOWEVER, she has

been VERY

> happily married to the same man for over 25 years, both are strong

> Christians, but they were unable to have children. Just like in my

case

> though, she has a VERY strong family history of all of those bad

traits--her

> Mother passed away from AID's several years ago--she was a heroin

addict and

> prostitute.

> My question is IF these traits can signal either a " family " trait

instead of

> the natives own OR if it may signify a significant others traits

(Before

> they met 25 yrs ago, my neighbors husband had been doing drugs,

etc.).

> Also, the other questions mainly dealt with the efficacy of doing a

reading

> without birth data--which you answered, Thank You!! :) A question

on your

> method--where do these " number grids " come from? Is

this " Numerology " or an

> aspect of Jyotish I haven't seen yet?

> AND, just so you'll know--I AM getting on with my own Life, VERY

Happily at

> this time I might add!! :) After a VERY tough year, I decided

(perhaps for

> the first time in my life), to start taking care of " elaine "

(instead of

> everyone else) for a change and although I stay to myself most of

the time,

> and regard my Incredible children as my family, AND despite my

health this

> past year--everything seems to be working out " as it should " . My

doctors

> appointments, hospitalizations, upcoming major surgery, children--

and the

> BEST--My Practice and studies keep me very balanced and content

right now.

> Although I come from a very wealthy family and background--I

learned LONG

> ago that money doesn't bring happiness--I ended up giving away most

of my

> " Trust " and am MUCH happier today than I was with 3 homes, 4 cars,

etc. I

> pray for my family which remains caught up in that terrible " web " .

> The ONLY thing I DO wish I had more of is AWAKE time to read and

study!!! :)

> I seem to sleep a LOT lately and it drives me nuts!!! I'm going to

try a

> homeopathic next week when I can afford it and hope IT will give me

that

> little added energy I want so much right now!! :)

>

> Blessings to All!!!

> elaine

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

> On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:33 AM

>

> Re: Interpretation questions

>

>

>

> Dear Elaine,

>

> Birth rectification is a serious thing especially when

> the dates are not known. One needs to be a very smart

> astrologer to get the time and date of birth when these

> both are unavailable.I know only one person in India

> who can do this, but he will not spend time on all

> this as he is very busy person and cannot be bought

> with money.He is my Guru.

>

> How to answer queries in absence of birth times?

> Very simple and accurate solution I shall put here.

> You may please put a specific (Straight, to the point

> and with common sense )question which comes to your

> mind, and whenever the Urgency is there to get

> the answer,send me the query alongwith the first

> number that comes to your mind between 1 to 249.

>

> How this method works ?

> Each number between 1 to 249 is given a seperate grid.

> When you give me a number, I know which grid i have

> to keep in front of me.

> Now All I have to do is fill in the planets when I

> sit for judgement. Then start reading as we usually do,

> with some changes in technique of prediction.

> But ask only when the question troubles you

> and you desperately need a answer. And put

> only one query for one day.

> I give you opportunity to sk me 2 such questions for

> a start. But only 1 query in one day alongwith a number.

> and another query on some other day with another number.

>

> forget, what your mother thinks or says about you,

> You just do your duty and lay to rest. One cannot

> keep everyone happy in this life. Certainly not.

> But one can be true to his/her duties. Certainly yes.

> So do that. and about ex-husbands again forget that.

> All the enemies and lovers of the past, join together,

> to form a family, and how much love remains to be loved,

> and how many fights remaines to be fought, once over with,

> they all leave to their respective newer pastures to abound.

>

> You just live your life, do your duty, remain conteneted

> with whatever you have and be a good person. Thats all.

>

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

> @ <%40>

> , " Elaine Gardner " <egardner@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Bhaksarji and Respected Group/Class members,

> >

> > I have several questions regarding interpretations I have been

> reading about

> > lately, mainly on the Jyotish lists, but also some in my books.

> Hopefully,

> > they'll be fairly easy and straightforward.

> > First of all, let me preface my questions by saying that they are

> based on

> > my own chart--and there-in there may be a problem. I am trying to

> get an

> > original copy of my Birth Certificate, but I'm having some

problems

> in that

> > my mother has ALAWAYS been VERY " secretive " about all details of

my

> birth

> > EXCEPT to say that " the worst experience of my life " , " a complete

> waste of

> > time having to go through all that hell, and look what I ended up

> with " ,

> > " You're (me) the cause of all of your Father and I's

problems " , " If

> you

> > hadn't destroyed my life ** years ago, " " blah, blah, blah.. " " "

and

> other

> > wonderfully supportive comments such as that. As it is, we

haven't

> spoken

> > in 3 years because she swears I got pregnant 3 years ago JUST to

> embarrass

> > and disgrace her " one more time " . Uhhmm, I'd supposedly been

> sterilized 2

> > years before that pregnancy, so I'm not sure HOW I managed to " do

> it on

> > purpose " --BUT, that's my dear old mother. I was born with a rare

> genetic

> > disorder and I DO know there were complications with both my

mother

> and

> > myself..and because I was born without fingernails, kneecaps,

with

> clubfeet

> > and other misc. " anomalies " --I was rushed to Mass General

Hospital

> in

> > Boston.

> > Enough of that. The only birth certificate I have does not have a

> time on

> > it. My Mother refuses to give the name of the hospital OR the

> time. My

> > Father has told me a hospital in South Weymouth and either

11:15AM

> or

> > 11:30AM. My Uncle (Mother's Brother) JUST got back from South

> America and

> > HE feels it was earlier and in a totally different town. I'm

> TRYING to get

> > a copy myself, however, they can't seem to find me anywhere. I'll

> continue

> > to try, not only for my chart, but also to settle this once and

for

> all.

> > See, my genetic disorder is an autosomal dominant trait, yet

there

> is no

> > history on either side of the family. Also, when I was in medical

> school

> > over 10 years ago--I asked my Parents and Brother to undergoe

> genetic

> > testing both for my own knowledge and my genetics studies. They

> refused.

> > Both of my parents have very dark brown/black hair, I am blonde--

> both are

> > overweight and have high blod pressure, etc., I'm the opposite--

but

> most

> > importantly, unless they gave me wrong information many years ago-

-

> according

> > to my parents, My mother is Type O Negative Blood and my Father

is

> Type B

> > negative. My brother is O and I am A Positive.

> > Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place (using 11:30)

> EXCEPT for

> > much of the personality traits. According to my chart I should

have

> > on-going problems with addiction and " extra-marital

> affairs " /immorality,

> > violence. ALL of those I am adamantly against, (and always have

> > been)--BUT..BOTH of my ex-husbands became VERY abusive after

> marraige AND

> > developed serious drug/alcohol habits as well as affairs. Could

> these

> > predictors in a natives chart point to qualities their spouse

could

> have?

> > What CAN you do when a native cannot be sure of his/her birth

time

> or

> > possibly day? I've read the mails on rectification--but is this

> fairly

> > accurate when there's possibly no information available?

> > I've been reading about the remedies, including the recent thread

on

> > Rudraksha. It has been stated this is a good " all-over " remedy. I

> have a

> > Rudraksha/Quartz Crystal (I was told it is called a " Shiva-Shakti

> mala) Mala

> > which I use for Japa. Is it better to have an all Rudraksha Mala--

> or would

> > it be better to get a seperate Rudraksha necklace or Bracelet? I

> was told

> > that it is not auspiscious to " wear " your Japa Mala. Also, I do 4

> mantras

> > in addition to my personal mantra for Sadhana each morning--

> Gayatri, Maha

> > Mrytunjaya, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah: and several verses from

> Saundarya

> > Lahiri. For " all over " Mantras for astrological/Jyotish Remedy--

> are the

> > Maha Mantras best or are there others that should be considered

for

> someone

> > not sure of birth data?

> >

> > I appreciate ANY feedback, but right now don't feel my birth data

> will be

> > much help until I can verify the details--so, assume these are

> general

> > questions considering ANY native.

> > Dhyaanavaad !!

> > Everyone have a wonderful, Blessed Day/Evening!!

> >

> > Peace, elaine

> >

>

Guest guest

in homeopathy, you are advised to use, KALI PHOS- 30X

IN BIOCHEMIC COMBINATION, IT IS PROVEN & KNOWN TO IMPROVE QUALITY OF

sleep. OTHER MEMBERS OF GROUP, HAVING LESSER TIME TO SLEEP CAN ALSO

TRY THIS SURE REMEDY, ALL WILL BENEFIT, USE OF KALI PHOS 12X IS

RECOMMENDED.

, " Elaine Gardner " <egardner

wrote:

>

> I'm sorry if this is a duplicate, my isp is having problems with

mail this

> morning...

>

> Oh my..Namaste Bhaskarji and Others,

>

> First, I apologize for taking so long to get back to you today but

I had an

> out of town appointment. Second, and MOST important--I am SO

sorry, I

> suppose I became defensive and that is why I spoke so much about my

> Mother--so you would understand *why* I don't have valid

birthdata. I was

> and am in NO way looking for a reading!! That was one of the

reasons for

> taking this wonderful course!! On another group, I was chastised

QUITE a

> bit when the other members constantly sent me emails sayiing that

it was

> " impossible " for a Western woman my age to not know or be able to

get her

> birth data. I'd not explained the situation with my mother to

them, and I

> guess that's why I got carried away. I apologize profusely!!!

Knowing how

> much work you put into this course for us as well as your personal

time, I

> would NOT ask you to waste your time on a reading for me, however,

I AM

> honored that you offered.

> My MAIN reasons for writing were to find the answers to the

> questions--mainly, is it possible, that--Say a native has Rahu in

the 1st

> House with Ketu in Leo---Saturn in the 5th house and strong,

Jupiter also in

> 5th, Ketu in the 7th house with Aquarius, Mars in 8th, Sun and

Venus in 10th

> Me in 11th and Mo in 12th.

> My neighbor, who's chart I was going to use in place of mine until

I could

> get my birth data, ALSO has a chart which " signals " , " Bad morals " ,

Marital

> infidelity, many children and substance abuse, HOWEVER, she has

been VERY

> happily married to the same man for over 25 years, both are strong

> Christians, but they were unable to have children. Just like in my

case

> though, she has a VERY strong family history of all of those bad

traits--her

> Mother passed away from AID's several years ago--she was a heroin

addict and

> prostitute.

> My question is IF these traits can signal either a " family " trait

instead of

> the natives own OR if it may signify a significant others traits

(Before

> they met 25 yrs ago, my neighbors husband had been doing drugs,

etc.).

> Also, the other questions mainly dealt with the efficacy of doing a

reading

> without birth data--which you answered, Thank You!! :) A question

on your

> method--where do these " number grids " come from? Is

this " Numerology " or an

> aspect of Jyotish I haven't seen yet?

> AND, just so you'll know--I AM getting on with my own Life, VERY

Happily at

> this time I might add!! :) After a VERY tough year, I decided

(perhaps for

> the first time in my life), to start taking care of " elaine "

(instead of

> everyone else) for a change and although I stay to myself most of

the time,

> and regard my Incredible children as my family, AND despite my

health this

> past year--everything seems to be working out " as it should " . My

doctors

> appointments, hospitalizations, upcoming major surgery, children--

and the

> BEST--My Practice and studies keep me very balanced and content

right now.

> Although I come from a very wealthy family and background--I

learned LONG

> ago that money doesn't bring happiness--I ended up giving away most

of my

> " Trust " and am MUCH happier today than I was with 3 homes, 4 cars,

etc. I

> pray for my family which remains caught up in that terrible " web " .

> The ONLY thing I DO wish I had more of is AWAKE time to read and

study!!! :)

> I seem to sleep a LOT lately and it drives me nuts!!! I'm going to

try a

> homeopathic next week when I can afford it and hope IT will give me

that

> little added energy I want so much right now!! :)

>

> Blessings to All!!!

> elaine

>

>

>

> _____

>

>

> On Behalf Of Bhaskar

> Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:33 AM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Elaine,

>

> Birth rectification is a serious thing especially when

> the dates are not known. One needs to be a very smart

> astrologer to get the time and date of birth when these

> both are unavailable.I know only one person in India

> who can do this, but he will not spend time on all

> this as he is very busy person and cannot be bought

> with money.He is my Guru.

>

> How to answer queries in absence of birth times?

> Very simple and accurate solution I shall put here.

> You may please put a specific (Straight, to the point

> and with common sense )question which comes to your

> mind, and whenever the Urgency is there to get

> the answer,send me the query alongwith the first

> number that comes to your mind between 1 to 249.

>

> How this method works ?

> Each number between 1 to 249 is given a seperate grid.

> When you give me a number, I know which grid i have

> to keep in front of me.

> Now All I have to do is fill in the planets when I

> sit for judgement. Then start reading as we usually do,

> with some changes in technique of prediction.

> But ask only when the question troubles you

> and you desperately need a answer. And put

> only one query for one day.

> I give you opportunity to sk me 2 such questions for

> a start. But only 1 query in one day alongwith a number.

> and another query on some other day with another number.

>

> forget, what your mother thinks or says about you,

> You just do your duty and lay to rest. One cannot

> keep everyone happy in this life. Certainly not.

> But one can be true to his/her duties. Certainly yes.

> So do that. and about ex-husbands again forget that.

> All the enemies and lovers of the past, join together,

> to form a family, and how much love remains to be loved,

> and how many fights remaines to be fought, once over with,

> they all leave to their respective newer pastures to abound.

>

> You just live your life, do your duty, remain conteneted

> with whatever you have and be a good person. Thats all.

>

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

>

> @ <%40>

> , " Elaine Gardner " <egardner@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Bhaksarji and Respected Group/Class members,

> >

> > I have several questions regarding interpretations I have been

> reading about

> > lately, mainly on the Jyotish lists, but also some in my books.

> Hopefully,

> > they'll be fairly easy and straightforward.

> > First of all, let me preface my questions by saying that they are

> based on

> > my own chart--and there-in there may be a problem. I am trying to

> get an

> > original copy of my Birth Certificate, but I'm having some

problems

> in that

> > my mother has ALAWAYS been VERY " secretive " about all details of

my

> birth

> > EXCEPT to say that " the worst experience of my life " , " a complete

> waste of

> > time having to go through all that hell, and look what I ended up

> with " ,

> > " You're (me) the cause of all of your Father and I's

problems " , " If

> you

> > hadn't destroyed my life ** years ago, " " blah, blah, blah.. " " "

and

> other

> > wonderfully supportive comments such as that. As it is, we

haven't

> spoken

> > in 3 years because she swears I got pregnant 3 years ago JUST to

> embarrass

> > and disgrace her " one more time " . Uhhmm, I'd supposedly been

> sterilized 2

> > years before that pregnancy, so I'm not sure HOW I managed to " do

> it on

> > purpose " --BUT, that's my dear old mother. I was born with a rare

> genetic

> > disorder and I DO know there were complications with both my

mother

> and

> > myself..and because I was born without fingernails, kneecaps,

with

> clubfeet

> > and other misc. " anomalies " --I was rushed to Mass General

Hospital

> in

> > Boston.

> > Enough of that. The only birth certificate I have does not have a

> time on

> > it. My Mother refuses to give the name of the hospital OR the

> time. My

> > Father has told me a hospital in South Weymouth and either

11:15AM

> or

> > 11:30AM. My Uncle (Mother's Brother) JUST got back from South

> America and

> > HE feels it was earlier and in a totally different town. I'm

> TRYING to get

> > a copy myself, however, they can't seem to find me anywhere. I'll

> continue

> > to try, not only for my chart, but also to settle this once and

for

> all.

> > See, my genetic disorder is an autosomal dominant trait, yet

there

> is no

> > history on either side of the family. Also, when I was in medical

> school

> > over 10 years ago--I asked my Parents and Brother to undergoe

> genetic

> > testing both for my own knowledge and my genetics studies. They

> refused.

> > Both of my parents have very dark brown/black hair, I am blonde--

> both are

> > overweight and have high blod pressure, etc., I'm the opposite--

but

> most

> > importantly, unless they gave me wrong information many years ago-

-

> according

> > to my parents, My mother is Type O Negative Blood and my Father

is

> Type B

> > negative. My brother is O and I am A Positive.

> > Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place (using 11:30)

> EXCEPT for

> > much of the personality traits. According to my chart I should

have

> > on-going problems with addiction and " extra-marital

> affairs " /immorality,

> > violence. ALL of those I am adamantly against, (and always have

> > been)--BUT..BOTH of my ex-husbands became VERY abusive after

> marraige AND

> > developed serious drug/alcohol habits as well as affairs. Could

> these

> > predictors in a natives chart point to qualities their spouse

could

> have?

> > What CAN you do when a native cannot be sure of his/her birth

time

> or

> > possibly day? I've read the mails on rectification--but is this

> fairly

> > accurate when there's possibly no information available?

> > I've been reading about the remedies, including the recent thread

on

> > Rudraksha. It has been stated this is a good " all-over " remedy. I

> have a

> > Rudraksha/Quartz Crystal (I was told it is called a " Shiva-Shakti

> mala) Mala

> > which I use for Japa. Is it better to have an all Rudraksha Mala--

> or would

> > it be better to get a seperate Rudraksha necklace or Bracelet? I

> was told

> > that it is not auspiscious to " wear " your Japa Mala. Also, I do 4

> mantras

> > in addition to my personal mantra for Sadhana each morning--

> Gayatri, Maha

> > Mrytunjaya, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah: and several verses from

> Saundarya

> > Lahiri. For " all over " Mantras for astrological/Jyotish Remedy--

> are the

> > Maha Mantras best or are there others that should be considered

for

> someone

> > not sure of birth data?

> >

> > I appreciate ANY feedback, but right now don't feel my birth data

> will be

> > much help until I can verify the details--so, assume these are

> general

> > questions considering ANY native.

> > Dhyaanavaad !!

> > Everyone have a wonderful, Blessed Day/Evening!!

> >

> > Peace, elaine

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Elaine,

Thanks for additional information .

I did not answer questions contained in you earlier mail.

In fact I wanted to answer .

1. The case to find Birth chart is called Lost horoscopy.When we have partial data it may be rectification or a mix depending on data.I sought additional information with a purpose to give a trial

But it is time consuming exercise.Really very few astrologers are required to do lost horoscopy and it is speculative.

2. Your mail was addressed to particular astrologer, and then others can not take up the task for primary conditions have to be met to proceed.Hope you will succed in your search of your Birth data leading to no need to do lost horoscopy.

3.I have little experiece in prescribing Rudraksh and have theoritical knowledge only From parampara, that's why I did not replied you on the subject.

4. I am not convinced By the promotion of pious beads

because There is no authentic source for astrological prescription to my understanding but for faith if some one procures and uses it one is welcome.

5. My learning is The Japa mala should be different than one to be worn.

6. It is prescribed that Shiva Mantra can be done with Rudraksha Mala and all mantra can not be or need not be done with Rudrakkash Mala.

Hope this information is helpful,

Om Tat Sat.

-

Elaine Gardner

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 11:18 AM

RE: Interpretation questions

Namaste Swamiji,

When I began this--I "assumed" the information I'd been given all my life was correct--I NOW know it may be wrong. I STILL however, believe that the date (May 30 1960) and "Place"--is at LEAST within 45 miles of Boston Ma. USA. The time? uhh...THAT I'm not sure at all..I've been given anywhere from 10AM-11:30AM. I would prefer to wait at this time until I can attempt to confirm my birthdata all-together. Hehee, and when I'm determined, I'm pretty good at finding the information I need. :) My sincere Thanks for assisting in this.

I forgot in my response to Bhaskarji and the group to re-mention my questions on the mantras and Rudraksha. I've believe I've seen you participating in the Rudraksha thread--

Do you sir know anything about the Rudraksha/Quartzt (Clear) crystal Mala or "necklace?

Thank You again!

Blessings

elaine

On Behalf Of swamircsTuesday, April 03, 2007 8:53 AM Subject: Re: Interpretation questions

Dear Elaine,

With best wishes.

-

Elaine Gardner

Interpretation questions

Dhyaanavaad !!

Peace, elaine

Guest guest

Shri Swamiji,

Dosent matter to whomever she addresed her post to.

what ever inputs you have please present them.

Our aim should be to help the natives coming here

for help. If we have the stuff to help then help.

thats all.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " swamircs " <swami_rcs

wrote:

>

> Dear Elaine,

> Thanks for additional information .

> I did not answer questions contained in you earlier mail.

> In fact I wanted to answer .

> 1. The case to find Birth chart is called Lost horoscopy.When we

have partial data it may be rectification or a mix depending on

data.I sought additional information with a purpose to give a trial

> But it is time consuming exercise.Really very few astrologers are

required to do lost horoscopy and it is speculative.

> 2. Your mail was addressed to particular astrologer, and then

others can not take up the task for primary conditions have to be met

to proceed.Hope you will succed in your search of your Birth data

leading to no need to do lost horoscopy.

> 3.I have little experiece in prescribing Rudraksh and have

theoritical knowledge only From parampara, that's why I did not

replied you on the subject.

> 4. I am not convinced By the promotion of pious beads

> because There is no authentic source for astrological prescription

to my understanding but for faith if some one procures and uses it

one is welcome.

> 5. My learning is The Japa mala should be different than one to be

worn.

> 6. It is prescribed that Shiva Mantra can be done with Rudraksha

Mala and all mantra can not be or need not be done with Rudrakkash

Mala.

> Hope this information is helpful,

> Om Tat Sat.

>

> -

> Elaine Gardner

>

> Wednesday, April 04, 2007 11:18 AM

> RE: Interpretation questions

>

>

>

> Namaste Swamiji,

>

> When I began this--I " assumed " the information I'd been given all

my life was correct--I NOW know it may be wrong. I STILL however,

believe that the date (May 30 1960) and " Place " --is at LEAST within

45 miles of Boston Ma. USA. The time? uhh...THAT I'm not sure at

all..I've been given anywhere from 10AM-11:30AM. I would prefer to

wait at this time until I can attempt to confirm my birthdata all-

together. Hehee, and when I'm determined, I'm pretty good at finding

the information I need. :) My sincere Thanks for assisting in this.

> I forgot in my response to Bhaskarji and the group to re-mention

my questions on the mantras and Rudraksha. I've believe I've seen

you participating in the Rudraksha thread--

> Do you sir know anything about the Rudraksha/Quartzt (Clear)

crystal Mala or " necklace?

> Thank You again!

> Blessings

> elaine

>

>

>

> --

----------

>

On Behalf Of swamircs

> Tuesday, April 03, 2007 8:53 AM

>

>

>

>

> Dear Elaine,

> You mention " Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place

(using 11:30) EXCEPT for much of the personality traits "

> So can you share what date and place did you assume for casting

the said chart.

> I am not answering Your questions at the moment,

> and hope to hear From Sh Bhasker ji,

> With best wishes.

> -

> Elaine Gardner

>

> Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:11 PM

> Interpretation questions

>

>

>

> Namaste Bhaksarji and Respected Group/Class members,

>

> I have several questions regarding interpretations I have been

reading about lately, mainly on the Jyotish lists, but also some in

my books. Hopefully, they'll be fairly easy and straightforward.

> First of all, let me preface my questions by saying that they

are based on my own chart--and there-in there may be a problem. I am

trying to get an original copy of my Birth Certificate, but I'm

having some problems in that my mother has ALAWAYS been

VERY " secretive " about all details of my birth EXCEPT to say

that " the worst experience of my life " , " a complete waste of time

having to go through all that hell, and look what I ended up

with " , " You're (me) the cause of all of your Father and I's

problems " , " If you hadn't destroyed my life ** years ago, " " blah,

blah, blah.. " " " and other wonderfully supportive comments such as

that. As it is, we haven't spoken in 3 years because she swears I

got pregnant 3 years ago JUST to embarrass and disgrace her " one more

time " . Uhhmm, I'd supposedly been sterilized 2 years before that

pregnancy, so I'm not sure HOW I managed to " do it on purpose " --BUT,

that's my dear old mother. I was born with a rare genetic disorder

and I DO know there were complications with both my mother and

myself..and because I was born without fingernails, kneecaps, with

clubfeet and other misc. " anomalies " --I was rushed to Mass General

Hospital in Boston.

> Enough of that. The only birth certificate I have does not

have a time on it. My Mother refuses to give the name of the

hospital OR the time. My Father has told me a hospital in South

Weymouth and either 11:15AM or 11:30AM. My Uncle (Mother's Brother)

JUST got back from South America and HE feels it was earlier and in a

totally different town. I'm TRYING to get a copy myself, however,

they can't seem to find me anywhere. I'll continue to try, not only

for my chart, but also to settle this once and for all. See, my

genetic disorder is an autosomal dominant trait, yet there is no

history on either side of the family. Also, when I was in medical

school over 10 years ago--I asked my Parents and Brother to undergoe

genetic testing both for my own knowledge and my genetics studies.

They refused. Both of my parents have very dark brown/black hair, I

am blonde--both are overweight and have high blod pressure, etc., I'm

the opposite--but most importantly, unless they gave me wrong

information many years ago--according to my parents, My mother is

Type O Negative Blood and my Father is Type B negative. My brother

is O and I am A Positive.

> Many things in my chart DO seem to fall into place (using

11:30) EXCEPT for much of the personality traits. According to my

chart I should have on-going problems with addiction and " extra-

marital affairs " /immorality, violence. ALL of those I am adamantly

against, (and always have been)--BUT..BOTH of my ex-husbands became

VERY abusive after marraige AND developed serious drug/alcohol habits

as well as affairs. Could these predictors in a natives chart point

to qualities their spouse could have?

> What CAN you do when a native cannot be sure of his/her birth

time or possibly day? I've read the mails on rectification--but is

this fairly accurate when there's possibly no information available?

> I've been reading about the remedies, including the recent

thread on Rudraksha. It has been stated this is a good " all-over "

remedy. I have a Rudraksha/Quartz Crystal (I was told it is called

a " Shiva-Shakti mala) Mala which I use for Japa. Is it better to

have an all Rudraksha Mala--or would it be better to get a seperate

Rudraksha necklace or Bracelet? I was told that it is not

auspiscious to " wear " your Japa Mala. Also, I do 4 mantras in

addition to my personal mantra for Sadhana each morning--Gayatri,

Maha Mrytunjaya, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah: and several verses from

Saundarya Lahiri. For " all over " Mantras for astrological/Jyotish

Remedy--are the Maha Mantras best or are there others that should be

considered for someone not sure of birth data?

>

> I appreciate ANY feedback, but right now don't feel my birth

data will be much help until I can verify the details--so, assume

these are general questions considering ANY native.

> Dhyaanavaad !!

> Everyone have a wonderful, Blessed Day/Evening!!

>

> Peace, elaine

>