IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Guidance and Help requested - regarding education -awaiting your valuable input- Shri Bhaskarji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Shri Bhaskarji ,

> Namaskar !

I am awaiting your valuable advise and guidance.

Kindly help.

Salutations & Respectful Regards,

Narender Kumar

--- narender kumar <lokray wrote:

> Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:51:18 -0700 (PDT)

> narender kumar <lokray

> Guidance and Help requested - regarding

> education

>

>

> Respected Shri Bhaskarji ,

> Namaskar !

>

> I am in need of your valuable guidance and help in

> stream lining / giving direction to my children

> education .

>

> The details are as follows :

>

> My daughter :

> Name : Ms. Uttara

> date of Birth : June 08, 1988

> Time : 7.35 PM

> Place : Hanamkonda ( Warangal ) Andhra Pradesh.

>

> My Son :

> Name : Mr. Rohit

> date of Birth : June 15, 1989

> Time : 3.00 PM

> Place : Hanamkonda ( Warangal ) Andhra Pradesh.

>

> Kindly advise which field / stream would be

> benificial

> and succesful for my daughter and son.

>

> Whether they would go abroad for their higher

> studies

> ( Master Degree ) or will get job after Bachelor

> Degree.

>

> I had asked this question in another forum but

> havent

> got any replies from learned gurus over there.

>

> Your valuable guidance would be of great help to me

> at

> your most convinient time.

>

> Kind Regards and humbly ,

>

> Narender Kumar

>

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

____

> Don't pick lemons.

> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

> http://autos./new_cars.html

>

______________________________\

____

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

Try the free Mail Beta.

http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/features_spam.html

Guest guest

Dear Narender Kumar ji,

1.If Birth time is nearly correct She (Km Uttara ) must be displaying good ability to foreign language and must be hardworking.She may be having difficulties in concentrating on subjects at hand.Mhadasa of Mer and Antardasa ofRahu is running AD( antardasa) of Jup and Sat will follow till end of oct 2007 and Jan 2010.Staus of her education in is not known but apparently in D 24 Rahu is in Aries in V with Moon and ketu.Retrograde Mercury is in IX so it could be post matriculate years.Disposition of Jup and Saturn in D 24 suggests continued and uninterrupted studies/education.

She is likely to enter in job around Feb 2013.To my understanding she will do fine in Art subjects.Please remember Birth after 15 seconds may give different results as D 24 lagna will change.

2. Master Rohit has steady faculty of concentration.Only thing He might be committing mistakes and may have good aptitude for math and engineering subjects.Currently He is running under Mahadasa of Sat and Antardasa of Moon .In D 24 Sat and moon are well disposed.so perfrmance in education ought to be normal or average only because of nervous and worrying disposition.He will be under AD of Moon and Rahu till March2008 and March 2009 and then Sat MD will run.There is definite need to keep a watch on his studies and if these years he is made to work hard He may pick up after 2011 himself in studies.He may enter in service by or around March 2017.

With Best wishes.

-

narender kumar

jyotish_ganga

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:43 AM

Fwd: Guidance and Help requested - regarding education -awaiting your valuable input- Shri Bhaskarji

Respected Shri Bhaskarji ,> Namaskar !I am awaiting your valuable advise and guidance.Kindly help.Salutations & Respectful Regards,Narender Kumar--- narender kumar <lokray > wrote:> Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:51:18 -0700 (PDT)> narender kumar <lokray >> Guidance and Help requested - regarding> education > > > Respected Shri Bhaskarji ,> Namaskar !> > I am in need of your valuable guidance and help in> stream lining / giving direction to my children> education .> > The details are as follows :> > My daughter :> Name : Ms. Uttara> date of Birth : June 08, 1988> Time : 7.35 PM> Place : Hanamkonda ( Warangal ) Andhra Pradesh.> > My Son :> Name : Mr. Rohit> date of Birth : June 15, 1989> Time : 3.00 PM> Place : Hanamkonda ( Warangal ) Andhra Pradesh.> > Kindly advise which field / stream would be> benificial> and succesful for my daughter and son. > > Whether they would go abroad for their higher> studies> ( Master Degree ) or will get job after Bachelor> Degree.> > I had asked this question in another forum but> havent> got any replies from learned gurus over there.> > Your valuable guidance would be of great help to me> at> your most convinient time.> > Kind Regards and humbly ,> > Narender Kumar> > > > >________> Don't pick lemons.> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.> http://autos./new_cars.html > ________Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/features_spam.html