IndiaDivine.org

Interpretation of Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh my..Namaste Bhaskarji and Others,

First, I apologize for taking so long to get back to you today but I had an out of town appointment. Second, and MOST important--I am SO sorry, I suppose I became defensive and that is why I spoke so much about my Mother--so you would understand *why* I don't have valid birthdata. I was and am in NO way looking for a reading!! That was one of the reasons for taking this wonderful course!! On another group, I was chastised QUITE a bit when the other members constantly sent me emails sayiing that it was "impossible" for a Western woman my age to not know or be able to get her birth data. I'd not explained the situation with my mother to them, and I guess that's why I got carried away. I apologize profusely!!! Knowing how much work you put into this course for us as well as your personal time, I would NOT ask you to waste your time on a reading for me, however, I AM honored that you offered.

My MAIN reasons for writing were to find the answers to the questions--mainly, is it possible, that--Say a native has Rahu in the 1st House with Ketu in Leo---Saturn in the 5th house and strong, Jupiter also in 5th, Ketu in the 7th house with Aquarius, Mars in 8th, Sun and Venus in 10th Me in 11th and Mo in 12th.

My neighbor, who's chart I was going to use in place of mine until I could get my birth data, ALSO has a chart which "signals" , "Bad morals", Marital infidelity, many children and substance abuse, HOWEVER, she has been VERY happily married to the same man for over 25 years, both are strong Christians, but they were unable to have children. Just like in my case though, she has a VERY strong family history of all of those bad traits--her Mother passed away from AID's several years ago--she was a heroin addict and prostitute.

My question is IF these traits can signal either a "family" trait instead of the natives own OR if it may signify a significant others traits (Before they met 25 yrs ago, my neighbors husband had been doing drugs, etc.).

Also, the other questions mainly dealt with the efficacy of doing a reading without birth data--which you answered, Thank You!! :) A question on your method--where do these "number grids" come from? Is this "Numerology" or an aspect of Jyotish I haven't seen yet?

AND, just so you'll know--I AM getting on with my own Life, VERY Happily at this time I might add!! :) After a VERY tough year, I decided (perhaps for the first time in my life), to start taking care of "elaine" (instead of everyone else) for a change and although I stay to myself most of the time, and regard my Incredible children as my family, AND despite my health this past year--everything seems to be working out "as it should". My doctors appointments, hospitalizations, upcoming major surgery, children--and the BEST--My Practice and studies keep me very balanced and content right now. Although I come from a very wealthy family and background--I learned LONG ago that money doesn't bring happiness--I ended up giving away most of my "Trust" and am MUCH happier today than I was with 3 homes, 4 cars, etc. I pray for my family which remains caught up in that terrible "web".

The ONLY thing I DO wish I had more of is AWAKE time to read and study!!! :) I seem to sleep a LOT lately and it drives me nuts!!! I'm going to try a homeopathic next week when I can afford it and hope IT will give me that little added energy I want so much right now!! :)

Blessings to All!!!

elaine

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar,

// I would NOT ask you to waste your time on a reading for me, however, I AM honored that you offered. //

Dear Elaine, Yes I am certainly honouring You, rarely do I ask voluntarily to anyone to read for them. One reason was also to assure you, and others reading this , that astrology has got answers for each and all in this world, whether they have a Birth Chart or not.

// My MAIN reasons for writing were to find the answers to the questions--mainly, is it possible, that--Say a native has Rahu in the 1st House with Ketu in Leo---Saturn in the 5th house and strong, Jupiter also in 5th, Ketu in the 7th house with Aquarius, Mars in 8th, Sun and Venus in 10th Me in 11th and Mo in 12th.//

Yes so what ?

I have 90% of above combinations in my Chart.

// A question on your method--where do these "number grids" come from? Is this "Numerology" or an aspect of Jyotish I haven't seen yet? //

This is Late KrishnaMurthys (KP) Method who was the Master and Greatest Exponent of the Nakshatra (Constellational or Stellar ) Astrology . Here we are given readymade ascendants

and we just have to fill in the Planets, and I tell You, this is the most perfect system and you would be amazed at the accuracy of the results arrived at, by this method. Those

Members who last with me till the end of the Astrology course and are really active and studious, I would be gifting them this Cream of astrology.

//My Practice and studies keep me very balanced and content right now. Although I come from a very wealthy family and background--I learned LONG ago that money doesn't bring happiness//

Yes . Practise and studies are the best tools for anyone to stay contented , provided the practise/Profession/Business is fallen in love with and persued with a zeal.

Money may be a necessity for todays times, but not necessarily bring in happiness.

// The ONLY thing I DO wish I had more of is AWAKE time to read and study!!! //

Your wishes echo my Wishes too. There have been many times in the night when I have stayed awake reading interesting books, and when finally early morning the sleep overpowers, then this wish comes in the mind, that I hope I could have more hours for reading and my day was longer.

// Blessings to Al l//

Well Blessings to You too.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "Elaine" <egardner wrote:>> Oh my..Namaste Bhaskarji and Others,> > First, I apologize for taking so long to get back to you today but I had an out of town appointment. Second, and MOST important--I am SO sorry, I suppose I became defensive and that is why I spoke so much about my Mother--so you would understand *why* I don't have valid birthdata. I was and am in NO way looking for a reading!! That was one of the reasons for taking this wonderful course!! On another group, I was chastised QUITE a bit when the other members constantly sent me emails sayiing that it was "impossible" for a Western woman my age to not know or be able to get her birth data. I'd not explained the situation with my mother to them, and I guess that's why I got carried away. I apologize profusely!!! Knowing how much work you put into this course for us as well as your personal time, I would NOT ask you to waste your time on a reading for me, however, I AM honored that you offered.> My MAIN reasons for writing were to find the answers to the questions--mainly, is it possible, that--Say a native has Rahu in the 1st House with Ketu in Leo---Saturn in the 5th house and strong, Jupiter also in 5th, Ketu in the 7th house with Aquarius, Mars in 8th, Sun and Venus in 10th Me in 11th and Mo in 12th.> My neighbor, who's chart I was going to use in place of mine until I could get my birth data, ALSO has a chart which "signals" , "Bad morals", Marital infidelity, many children and substance abuse, HOWEVER, she has been VERY happily married to the same man for over 25 years, both are strong Christians, but they were unable to have children. Just like in my case though, she has a VERY strong family history of all of those bad traits--her Mother passed away from AID's several years ago--she was a heroin addict and prostitute.> My question is IF these traits can signal either a "family" trait instead of the natives own OR if it may signify a significant others traits (Before they met 25 yrs ago, my neighbors husband had been doing drugs, etc.).> Also, the other questions mainly dealt with the efficacy of doing a reading without birth data--which you answered, Thank You!! :) A question on your method--where do these "number grids" come from? Is this "Numerology" or an aspect of Jyotish I haven't seen yet? > AND, just so you'll know--I AM getting on with my own Life, VERY Happily at this time I might add!! :) After a VERY tough year, I decided (perhaps for the first time in my life), to start taking care of "elaine" (instead of everyone else) for a change and although I stay to myself most of the time, and regard my Incredible children as my family, AND despite my health this past year--everything seems to be working out "as it should". My doctors appointments, hospitalizations, upcoming major surgery, children--and the BEST--My Practice and studies keep me very balanced and content right now. Although I come from a very wealthy family and background--I learned LONG ago that money doesn't bring happiness--I ended up giving away most of my "Trust" and am MUCH happier today than I was with 3 homes, 4 cars, etc. I pray for my family which remains caught up in that terrible "web".> The ONLY thing I DO wish I had more of is AWAKE time to read and study!!! :) I seem to sleep a LOT lately and it drives me nuts!!! I'm going to try a homeopathic next week when I can afford it and hope IT will give me that little added energy I want so much right now!! :)> > Blessings to All!!!> elaine>