IndiaDivine.org

GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR MANTRA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, thank You! That was very nice of You.sweet_friend737 <sweet_friend737 wrote: I strongly support beatriz view point on this topic

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Arjunji, Thankyou for your reply. I would discontinue reciting the mantra. Would there have been a perceptible effect after reciting the mantra for almost six months? And what could it be? With warm regards Bobby panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote: dear friendsmuch has been said about the mantras and their usages with various people expressing their personal views and opinions.let me allow you to put things in the right

perspective from the tenets of the mantra and tantra shastra as myself spent several years in learning and using them.shat prayogas or six types of usage of mantras, in which the native influences others to his benefit, is prohibited for usage by ordinary people. these six types of mantras invariably contain words like shat, phat, vashat, swaha. even the master of mantra shastra is not supposed to teach these usage mantras to his disciples.each diety has various types of mantras with which one can get siddhi of that mantra and invoke the grace of that diety. then to use that siddhi for influencing others, these tailor made shat prayogas are used for each diety mantra. those living in grihastha are advised not to recite these mantras even if they belong to satvik dieties like ganeshji etc.the persons teaching these mantras as well as practicing or following these mantras become loners in their lives and

this may adversely affect thier existing grihastha life. hence only lone people with intentions of doing service to the society are advised to take up these mantras.as bhaskarji and kumarji said in previous mails, it is better if one keeps away from these mantras altogether and not try to learn or use even for curiosity.following simple satvik poojas or japams (recital of gayatri, panchakshari etc.) is apt for grihasthas.with best wishes and blessingspandit arjunwww.rudraksharemedy.com , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji, Anandji,> > Read the thread with great interest. I also got me confused in the end. Actually, a few months back I casually referred to our family panditji that I have a financial squeaze and want to work hard to get

out of it. He immmediately said, ' recite this mantra without break and the results would be there (he mentioned a time span of six months)'. > > The mantra is of ganeshji and is:> "Oum ganesh hrinam chindayi varenayam hum namah phat"> > You mentioned that people reciting mantras ending with swaha or phat need to be careful. I have been reciting it every morning after my prayers for 108 times. > > You also say that reciting the wrong way may invite more problems. The last six months have gone by more or less peacefully....so how do i interpret this?? I recite on my own and take care that the pronounciation is appropriate. But nothing dramtic has taken place either...unless I get a job I have been trying for the last six months (this might frucitfy in the next few weeks).> Would appreciate your comments on this.> > Bhaskarji, can we expect more on the astrology

course???? Its been more than a month since the last lesson.> > With warm regards> Bobby> > Anand Ravi <anandravi2004 wrote:> > Dear Sri Rohit,> > Also it should be "Phat" and not "Fat".> > If read as "Fat" the meaning and usage of the mantra changes totally.> > Rgds> Anand> --> > Apr 26, 2007 23:00> Re: Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR MANTRA> > Om Namah Shivaya> > Dear Sri Bhaskar, Namaste> > Hope all well at your end. Its good to read your mail after a long time. I do agree with you on this. This is the main reason I normally don't suggest mahavidya mantras also. These are super fast results giving

mantras but even a slight error can results in great sufferings, like sword hanging above the head.> > I would prefer more of vedic and jyotir linga mantras which goes to the root to solve the problems even if they take that extra time.> > BTW, did you get the contacts of the TM chapter at chennai which I asked you sometime before.> > Rgds> Anand> > --> Bhaskar> Sender: > > Reply > Apr 26, 2007 21:34> Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR MANTRA> > Dear Members, > > I request all

the Members reading such posts that You would> be reciting the Mantras mentioned therein at Your own risk> and consequences and the Forum or List Owner of Jyotish_Ganga is not reposnible in any manner for the results obtained thereof.> > Same with The Astrologers Predictions mentioned over here.> You are also requested to inform the Owner/Moderator if any astrologer approaches You Personally through mail on your personal id or otherwise,for Consultations with any commercial undertone alongwith.> > Personal note regarding mantras-> I do not prefer Shabar or Tantric Mantras for the grihasta> (Householders). They carry lots of conditions alongwith, which have to be complied with and purity and formalities as laid down in the scriptures. No doubt that they are very fast and speedy in gving results, but a single mistake can be dangerous, including pronounciation mistake while

reciting. These are best done under personal supervision of a Guru or Pandit, well versed in these. Any mantra which contain the words "Swaha" or "Phat", at ending of the Mantra.> I request all the Members to desist from reciting, without any personal presence of a well versed Priest in company.> I prefer to recite the Vedic Mantras which take longer time to give effects, but are less dangerous if wrongly recited or not dangerous at all, I should say., with no side effects or > any contrary re-actions.> > Since we respect the freedom of Speech we allow all the mails to be posted here, but does not mean that we confirm what all have been written or mentioned therein.> > I also request the members not to put their websites for display with their mails, and this opportunity to display wares or goods/products/services is given on the last day of each month,when You can have a show

case of all You are offering, under Moderation.> > Best Wishes,> Bhaskar.> Moderator.> > > , "rohitjivani" wrote:> >> > Recently my research is continue on Shabar Mantra...I wrote> > a practically success mantra before this post...there are thousands> > of shabar mantras for various purpose if one do the mantra with> > proper procedures the result will be excellent ...shabar mantras> > offers 100% result even in kaliyuga while other mantras r not so> > much effective in kaliyuga as the grip of rahu is strong and it is> > hard to arrange proper procedures these days....> > > > The shabar mantras i m giving here are not only read by me> > but i got thousands results...and when i found that> > its really

miraculas... i decided to spread the real magic towards u> > all....> > > > Today I want to share a very effective shabar mantra with> > you, it is use to get success in interview or for special> > karyasiddhi...> > > > to recite this shabar mantra one has to seat against east on> > white cloth wearing yellow dress...and do the tilak of> > chandan .....take chana daal n put it on a bajoth n then put a> > sfatik mala on that n charge the sfatik mala with the chant> > > > AUM HRIM VAGVADINI BHAGVATI MAM KARYA SIDDHI KARI KARI FAT SWAHA> > > > need to recite for 1008 times before going for interview or> > particular work and keep the sfatik mala in neck or keep it in> > pocket....> > > > the prayoga is very very effective try it for best result> > > > god bless>

> > > rohit jivani> >> > > > > Messages in this topic : (0) > : Reply (via web post) | > Start a new topic : > Messages: > > > : > Change settings via the Web: > > > >

Guest guest

Friends,

So now the Matter has been settled. Shri Arjunji is the Man whom I respect the most with regards to knowledge of Mantras and the like on these Forums. Only few would be able to better him in these matters. So when he says that these Mantras are not proper for normal people to be recited, then we better not recite them without supervision. Hope no one will try to search for more of these mantras or fiddle with them without proper knowledge,for their own good. It is better to remain a common man with common comforts rather than try to make miraculous changes and become insane or abnormal, inviting the wrath of the concerned Deities,in the process endangering family happiness , in absence of proper Guru to guide one in the use of these Mantras.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "panditarjun2004" <panditarjun2004 wrote:>> dear friends> > much has been said about the mantras and their usages with various > people expressing their personal views and opinions.> > let me allow you to put things in the right perspective from the > tenets of the mantra and tantra shastra as myself spent several years > in learning and using them.> > shat prayogas or six types of usage of mantras, in which the native > influences others to his benefit, is prohibited for usage by ordinary > people. these six types of mantras invariably contain words like > shat, phat, vashat, swaha. even the master of mantra shastra is not > supposed to teach these usage mantras to his disciples.> > each diety has various types of mantras with which one can get siddhi > of that mantra and invoke the grace of that diety. then to use that > siddhi for influencing others, these tailor made shat prayogas are > used for each diety mantra. those living in grihastha are advised not > to recite these mantras even if they belong to satvik dieties like > ganeshji etc.> > the persons teaching these mantras as well as practicing or following > these mantras become loners in their lives and this may adversely > affect thier existing grihastha life. hence only lone people with > intentions of doing service to the society are advised to take up > these mantras.> > as bhaskarji and kumarji said in previous mails, it is better if one > keeps away from these mantras altogether and not try to learn or use > even for curiosity.> > following simple satvik poojas or japams (recital of gayatri, > panchakshari etc.) is apt for grihasthas.> > with best wishes and blessings> pandit arjun> www.rudraksharemedy.com> > , Bobby Mehrotra bobbyusd@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji, Anandji,> > > > Read the thread with great interest. I also got me confused in > the end. Actually, a few months back I casually referred to our > family panditji that I have a financial squeaze and want to work hard > to get out of it. He immmediately said, ' recite this mantra without > break and the results would be there (he mentioned a time span of six > months)'. > > > > The mantra is of ganeshji and is:> > "Oum ganesh hrinam chindayi varenayam hum namah phat"> > > > You mentioned that people reciting mantras ending with swaha or > phat need to be careful. I have been reciting it every morning after > my prayers for 108 times. > > > > You also say that reciting the wrong way may invite more > problems. The last six months have gone by more or less > peacefully....so how do i interpret this?? I recite on my own and > take care that the pronounciation is appropriate. But nothing dramtic > has taken place either...unless I get a job I have been trying for > the last six months (this might frucitfy in the next few weeks).> > Would appreciate your comments on this.> > > > Bhaskarji, can we expect more on the astrology course???? Its > been more than a month since the last lesson.> > > > With warm regards> > Bobby> > > > Anand Ravi anandravi2004@ wrote:> > > > Dear Sri Rohit,> > > > Also it should be "Phat" and not "Fat".> > > > If read as "Fat" the meaning and usage of the mantra changes > totally.> > > > Rgds> > Anand> > --> > > > Apr 26, 2007 23:00> > Re: Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR > MANTRA> > > > Om Namah Shivaya> > > > Dear Sri Bhaskar, Namaste> > > > Hope all well at your end. Its good to read your mail after a long > time. I do agree with you on this. This is the main reason I normally > don't suggest mahavidya mantras also. These are super fast results > giving mantras but even a slight error can results in great > sufferings, like sword hanging above the head.> > > > I would prefer more of vedic and jyotir linga mantras which goes to > the root to solve the problems even if they take that extra time.> > > > BTW, did you get the contacts of the TM chapter at chennai which I > asked you sometime before.> > > > Rgds> > Anand> > > > --> > Bhaskar> > Sender: > > > > Reply > > Apr 26, 2007 21:34> > Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR > MANTRA> > > > Dear Members, > > > > I request all the Members reading such posts that You would> > be reciting the Mantras mentioned therein at Your own risk> > and consequences and the Forum or List Owner of Jyotish_Ganga is > not reposnible in any manner for the results obtained thereof.> > > > Same with The Astrologers Predictions mentioned over here.> > You are also requested to inform the Owner/Moderator if any > astrologer approaches You Personally through mail on your personal id > or otherwise,for Consultations with any commercial undertone > alongwith.> > > > Personal note regarding mantras-> > I do not prefer Shabar or Tantric Mantras for the grihasta> > (Householders). They carry lots of conditions alongwith, which have > to be complied with and purity and formalities as laid down in the > scriptures. No doubt that they are very fast and speedy in gving > results, but a single mistake can be dangerous, including > pronounciation mistake while reciting. These are best done under > personal supervision of a Guru or Pandit, well versed in these. Any > mantra which contain the words "Swaha" or "Phat", at ending of the > Mantra.> > I request all the Members to desist from reciting, without any > personal presence of a well versed Priest in company.> > I prefer to recite the Vedic Mantras which take longer time to give > effects, but are less dangerous if wrongly recited or not dangerous > at all, I should say., with no side effects or > > any contrary re-actions.> > > > Since we respect the freedom of Speech we allow all the mails to be > posted here, but does not mean that we confirm what all have been > written or mentioned therein.> > > > I also request the members not to put their websites for display > with their mails, and this opportunity to display wares or > goods/products/services is given on the last day of each month,when > You can have a show case of all You are offering, under Moderation.> > > > Best Wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > Moderator.> > > > > > , "rohitjivani" wrote:> > >> > > Recently my research is continue on Shabar Mantra...I wrote> > > a practically success mantra before this post...there are > thousands> > > of shabar mantras for various purpose if one do the mantra with> > > proper procedures the result will be excellent ...shabar mantras> > > offers 100% result even in kaliyuga while other mantras r not so> > > much effective in kaliyuga as the grip of rahu is strong and it is> > > hard to arrange proper procedures these days....> > > > > > The shabar mantras i m giving here are not only read by me> > > but i got thousands results...and when i found that> > > its really miraculas... i decided to spread the real magic > towards u> > > all....> > > > > > Today I want to share a very effective shabar mantra with> > > you, it is use to get success in interview or for special> > > karyasiddhi...> > > > > > to recite this shabar mantra one has to seat against east on> > > white cloth wearing yellow dress...and do the tilak of> > > chandan .....take chana daal n put it on a bajoth n then put a> > > sfatik mala on that n charge the sfatik mala with the chant> > > > > > AUM HRIM VAGVADINI BHAGVATI MAM KARYA SIDDHI KARI KARI FAT SWAHA> > > > > > need to recite for 1008 times before going for interview or> > > particular work and keep the sfatik mala in neck or keep it in> > > pocket....> > > > > > the prayoga is very very effective try it for best result> > > > > > god bless> > > > > > rohit jivani> > >> > > > > > > > > > Messages in this topic : (0) > > : Reply (via web post) | > > Start a new topic : > > Messages: > > > > > > : > > Change settings via the Web: > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

ll HARE RAM ll Dear Bhaskar Bhai, Ram Ram, It quite right that one must Chant Vedic Mantras ending with Fat,Swaha,Hum etc under the supervision of experts otherwise it can be too much harmful.What will be the result if we do wrong prenounciation as "Roko,mat jaane do" or "Roko mat,jaane do".The meaning of both is completely different while words are same but just coma made the major difference. There are two types of

Mantras Somya/Shaant and Aagneya/Agni.To know the difference betweem them is must before chanting.Further there are 49 Dosham in Mantras but now a days we see so called advisers/experts of Mantra on TV who say "Mantar" in place of "Mantra".Chanting of Mantra at the time of sleeping become extremely destroyer for one. Therefore "Kulsantran Upnishad" advised Grahastaas for chanting of Mahamantra frequentely in place of these Mantras as- "HARE RAM HARE RAM RAM RAM HARE HARE" "HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE" Gayatri Mantra that is called the mother of Mantra has the maximum restrictions and needs protocol. Shadanyaas,Aasan shuddhi,Shaap Vimochan of Brahma,

Vashistha,Viswamitra & Shukra and to do Visarjan in last is extremelly needed for it but now a days we give "Aahuti" chanting Gayatri Mantra in the Shamshaan at the time of funeral / giving agni to the dead body. God bless Shashie Shekhar Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Friends, So now the Matter has been settled. Shri Arjunji is the Man whom I respect the most with regards to knowledge of Mantras and the like

on these Forums. Only few would be able to better him in these matters. So when he says that these Mantras are not proper for normal people to be recited, then we better not recite them without supervision. Hope no one will try to search for more of these mantras or fiddle with them without proper knowledge,for their own good. It is better to remain a common man with common comforts rather than try to make miraculous changes and become insane or abnormal, inviting the wrath of the concerned Deities,in the process endangering family happiness , in absence of proper Guru to guide one in the use of these Mantras. best wishes, Bhaskar. , "panditarjun2004" <panditarjun2004 wrote:>> dear friends> > much has been said about the mantras and their usages with

various > people expressing their personal views and opinions.> > let me allow you to put things in the right perspective from the > tenets of the mantra and tantra shastra as myself spent several years > in learning and using them.> > shat prayogas or six types of usage of mantras, in which the native > influences others to his benefit, is prohibited for usage by ordinary > people. these six types of mantras invariably contain words like > shat, phat, vashat, swaha. even the master of mantra shastra is not > supposed to teach these usage mantras to his disciples.> > each diety has various types of mantras with which one can get siddhi > of that mantra and invoke the grace of that diety. then to use that > siddhi for influencing others, these tailor made shat prayogas are > used for each diety mantra. those living in grihastha are advised not > to recite

these mantras even if they belong to satvik dieties like > ganeshji etc.> > the persons teaching these mantras as well as practicing or following > these mantras become loners in their lives and this may adversely > affect thier existing grihastha life. hence only lone people with > intentions of doing service to the society are advised to take up > these mantras.> > as bhaskarji and kumarji said in previous mails, it is better if one > keeps away from these mantras altogether and not try to learn or use > even for curiosity.> > following simple satvik poojas or japams (recital of gayatri, > panchakshari etc.) is apt for grihasthas.> > with best wishes and blessings> pandit arjun> www.rudraksharemedy.com> > , Bobby Mehrotra bobbyusd@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji,

Anandji,> > > > Read the thread with great interest. I also got me confused in > the end. Actually, a few months back I casually referred to our > family panditji that I have a financial squeaze and want to work hard > to get out of it. He immmediately said, ' recite this mantra without > break and the results would be there (he mentioned a time span of six > months)'. > > > > The mantra is of ganeshji and is:> > "Oum ganesh hrinam chindayi varenayam hum namah phat"> > > > You mentioned that people reciting mantras ending with swaha or > phat need to be careful. I have been reciting it every morning after > my prayers for 108 times. > > > > You also say that reciting the wrong way may invite more > problems. The last six months have gone by more or less > peacefully....so how do i interpret this?? I recite on my own and

> take care that the pronounciation is appropriate. But nothing dramtic > has taken place either...unless I get a job I have been trying for > the last six months (this might frucitfy in the next few weeks).> > Would appreciate your comments on this.> > > > Bhaskarji, can we expect more on the astrology course???? Its > been more than a month since the last lesson.> > > > With warm regards> > Bobby> > > > Anand Ravi anandravi2004@ wrote:> > > > Dear Sri Rohit,> > > > Also it should be "Phat" and not "Fat".> > > > If read as "Fat" the meaning and usage of the mantra changes > totally.> > > > Rgds> > Anand> > --> > > > Apr 26, 2007 23:00> > Re:

Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR > MANTRA> > > > Om Namah Shivaya> > > > Dear Sri Bhaskar, Namaste> > > > Hope all well at your end. Its good to read your mail after a long > time. I do agree with you on this. This is the main reason I normally > don't suggest mahavidya mantras also. These are super fast results > giving mantras but even a slight error can results in great > sufferings, like sword hanging above the head.> > > > I would prefer more of vedic and jyotir linga mantras which goes to > the root to solve the problems even if they take that extra time.> > > > BTW, did you get the contacts of the TM chapter at chennai which I > asked you sometime before.> > > > Rgds> > Anand> > > > --> > Bhaskar> > Sender:

> > > > Reply > > Apr 26, 2007 21:34> > Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR > MANTRA> > > > Dear Members, > > > > I request all the Members reading such posts that You would> > be reciting the Mantras mentioned therein at Your own risk> > and consequences and the Forum or List Owner of Jyotish_Ganga is > not reposnible in any manner for the results obtained thereof.> > > > Same with The Astrologers Predictions mentioned over here.> > You are also requested to inform the Owner/Moderator if any > astrologer approaches You Personally through mail on your personal id > or otherwise,for Consultations with any commercial undertone > alongwith.> > > > Personal note

regarding mantras-> > I do not prefer Shabar or Tantric Mantras for the grihasta> > (Householders). They carry lots of conditions alongwith, which have > to be complied with and purity and formalities as laid down in the > scriptures. No doubt that they are very fast and speedy in gving > results, but a single mistake can be dangerous, including > pronounciation mistake while reciting. These are best done under > personal supervision of a Guru or Pandit, well versed in these. Any > mantra which contain the words "Swaha" or "Phat", at ending of the > Mantra.> > I request all the Members to desist from reciting, without any > personal presence of a well versed Priest in company.> > I prefer to recite the Vedic Mantras which take longer time to give > effects, but are less dangerous if wrongly recited or not dangerous > at all, I should say., with no side effects or

> > any contrary re-actions.> > > > Since we respect the freedom of Speech we allow all the mails to be > posted here, but does not mean that we confirm what all have been > written or mentioned therein.> > > > I also request the members not to put their websites for display > with their mails, and this opportunity to display wares or > goods/products/services is given on the last day of each month,when > You can have a show case of all You are offering, under Moderation.> > > > Best Wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > Moderator.> > > > > > , "rohitjivani" wrote:> > >> > > Recently my research is continue on Shabar Mantra...I wrote> > > a practically success mantra before this post...there are > thousands> > > of shabar mantras for various

purpose if one do the mantra with> > > proper procedures the result will be excellent ...shabar mantras> > > offers 100% result even in kaliyuga while other mantras r not so> > > much effective in kaliyuga as the grip of rahu is strong and it is> > > hard to arrange proper procedures these days....> > > > > > The shabar mantras i m giving here are not only read by me> > > but i got thousands results...and when i found that> > > its really miraculas... i decided to spread the real magic > towards u> > > all....> > > > > > Today I want to share a very effective shabar mantra with> > > you, it is use to get success in interview or for special> > > karyasiddhi...> > > > > > to recite this shabar mantra one has to seat against east on> > > white cloth wearing yellow

dress...and do the tilak of> > > chandan .....take chana daal n put it on a bajoth n then put a> > > sfatik mala on that n charge the sfatik mala with the chant> > > > > > AUM HRIM VAGVADINI BHAGVATI MAM KARYA SIDDHI KARI KARI FAT SWAHA> > > > > > need to recite for 1008 times before going for interview or> > > particular work and keep the sfatik mala in neck or keep it in> > > pocket....> > > > > > the prayoga is very very effective try it for best result> > > > > > god bless> > > > > > rohit jivani> > >> > > > > > > > > > Messages in this topic : (0) > > : Reply (via web post) | > > Start a new topic : > > Messages: > > > > > > : > > Change settings via the Web:

> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

dear friend

as written earlier, any diety's mantra must be chanted the prescribed

number of times, often more than one lakh, to get that mantra siddhi

attained of that particular diety. then these tailormade shat

prayoga mantras for self benefit are recited to use the moola

mantras. these usage mantras themselves will not give any results

unless and until the moola mantras of the diety were recited and got

siddhis. hence mere recital of these shat prayoga mantras (without

getting the siddhi of the moola mantra) will not give any result even

if recited n number of times.

since you are fond of ganeshji, simple ganesha mantra " om gam

ganapataye namaha " is very good for you to recite on a daily basis.

with best wishes and blessings

panidt arjun

www.rudraksharemedy.com

, Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd

wrote:

>

> Dear Arjunji,

> Thankyou for your reply. I would discontinue reciting the mantra.

Would there have been a perceptible effect after reciting the mantra

for almost six months? And what could it be?

>

> With warm regards

> Bobby

> panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote:

> dear friends

>

> much has been said about the mantras and their usages with various

> people expressing their personal views and opinions.

>

> let me allow you to put things in the right perspective from the

> tenets of the mantra and tantra shastra as myself spent several

years

> in learning and using them.

>

> shat prayogas or six types of usage of mantras, in which the native

> influences others to his benefit, is prohibited for usage by

ordinary

> people. these six types of mantras invariably contain words like

> shat, phat, vashat, swaha. even the master of mantra shastra is not

> supposed to teach these usage mantras to his disciples.

>

> each diety has various types of mantras with which one can get

siddhi

> of that mantra and invoke the grace of that diety. then to use that

> siddhi for influencing others, these tailor made shat prayogas are

> used for each diety mantra. those living in grihastha are advised

not

> to recite these mantras even if they belong to satvik dieties like

> ganeshji etc.

>

> the persons teaching these mantras as well as practicing or

following

> these mantras become loners in their lives and this may adversely

> affect thier existing grihastha life. hence only lone people with

> intentions of doing service to the society are advised to take up

> these mantras.

>

> as bhaskarji and kumarji said in previous mails, it is better if

one

> keeps away from these mantras altogether and not try to learn or

use

> even for curiosity.

>

> following simple satvik poojas or japams (recital of gayatri,

> panchakshari etc.) is apt for grihasthas.

>

> with best wishes and blessings

> pandit arjun

> www.rudraksharemedy.com

>

> , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji, Anandji,

> >

> > Read the thread with great interest. I also got me confused in

> the end. Actually, a few months back I casually referred to our

> family panditji that I have a financial squeaze and want to work

hard

> to get out of it. He immmediately said, ' recite this mantra

without

> break and the results would be there (he mentioned a time span of

six

> months)'.

> >

> > The mantra is of ganeshji and is:

> > " Oum ganesh hrinam chindayi varenayam hum namah phat "

> >

> > You mentioned that people reciting mantras ending with swaha or

> phat need to be careful. I have been reciting it every morning

after

> my prayers for 108 times.

> >

> > You also say that reciting the wrong way may invite more

> problems. The last six months have gone by more or less

> peacefully....so how do i interpret this?? I recite on my own and

> take care that the pronounciation is appropriate. But nothing

dramtic

> has taken place either...unless I get a job I have been trying for

> the last six months (this might frucitfy in the next few weeks).

> > Would appreciate your comments on this.

> >

> > Bhaskarji, can we expect more on the astrology course???? Its

> been more than a month since the last lesson.

> >

> > With warm regards

> > Bobby

> >

> > Anand Ravi <anandravi2004@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sri Rohit,

> >

> > Also it should be " Phat " and not " Fat " .

> >

> > If read as " Fat " the meaning and usage of the mantra changes

> totally.

> >

> > Rgds

> > Anand

> > --

> >

> > Apr 26, 2007 23:00

> > Re: Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY

SHABAR

> MANTRA

> >

> > Om Namah Shivaya

> >

> > Dear Sri Bhaskar, Namaste

> >

> > Hope all well at your end. Its good to read your mail after a

long

> time. I do agree with you on this. This is the main reason I

normally

> don't suggest mahavidya mantras also. These are super fast results

> giving mantras but even a slight error can results in great

> sufferings, like sword hanging above the head.

> >

> > I would prefer more of vedic and jyotir linga mantras which goes

to

> the root to solve the problems even if they take that extra time.

> >

> > BTW, did you get the contacts of the TM chapter at chennai which

I

> asked you sometime before.

> >

> > Rgds

> > Anand

> >

> > --

> > Bhaskar

> > Sender:

> >

> > Reply

> > Apr 26, 2007 21:34

> > Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR

> MANTRA

> >

> > Dear Members,

> >

> > I request all the Members reading such posts that You would

> > be reciting the Mantras mentioned therein at Your own risk

> > and consequences and the Forum or List Owner of Jyotish_Ganga is

> not reposnible in any manner for the results obtained thereof.

> >

> > Same with The Astrologers Predictions mentioned over here.

> > You are also requested to inform the Owner/Moderator if any

> astrologer approaches You Personally through mail on your personal

id

> or otherwise,for Consultations with any commercial undertone

> alongwith.

> >

> > Personal note regarding mantras-

> > I do not prefer Shabar or Tantric Mantras for the grihasta

> > (Householders). They carry lots of conditions alongwith, which

have

> to be complied with and purity and formalities as laid down in the

> scriptures. No doubt that they are very fast and speedy in gving

> results, but a single mistake can be dangerous, including

> pronounciation mistake while reciting. These are best done under

> personal supervision of a Guru or Pandit, well versed in these. Any

> mantra which contain the words " Swaha " or " Phat " , at ending of the

> Mantra.

> > I request all the Members to desist from reciting, without any

> personal presence of a well versed Priest in company.

> > I prefer to recite the Vedic Mantras which take longer time to

give

> effects, but are less dangerous if wrongly recited or not dangerous

> at all, I should say., with no side effects or

> > any contrary re-actions.

> >

> > Since we respect the freedom of Speech we allow all the mails to

be

> posted here, but does not mean that we confirm what all have been

> written or mentioned therein.

> >

> > I also request the members not to put their websites for display

> with their mails, and this opportunity to display wares or

> goods/products/services is given on the last day of each month,when

> You can have a show case of all You are offering, under Moderation.

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> > Bhaskar.

> > Moderator.

> >

> >

> > , " rohitjivani " wrote:

> > >

> > > Recently my research is continue on Shabar Mantra...I wrote

> > > a practically success mantra before this post...there are

> thousands

> > > of shabar mantras for various purpose if one do the mantra with

> > > proper procedures the result will be excellent ...shabar mantras

> > > offers 100% result even in kaliyuga while other mantras r not so

> > > much effective in kaliyuga as the grip of rahu is strong and it

is

> > > hard to arrange proper procedures these days....

> > >

> > > The shabar mantras i m giving here are not only read by me

> > > but i got thousands results...and when i found that

> > > its really miraculas... i decided to spread the real magic

> towards u

> > > all....

> > >

> > > Today I want to share a very effective shabar mantra with

> > > you, it is use to get success in interview or for special

> > > karyasiddhi...

> > >

> > > to recite this shabar mantra one has to seat against east on

> > > white cloth wearing yellow dress...and do the tilak of

> > > chandan .....take chana daal n put it on a bajoth n then put a

> > > sfatik mala on that n charge the sfatik mala with the chant

> > >

> > > AUM HRIM VAGVADINI BHAGVATI MAM KARYA SIDDHI KARI KARI FAT SWAHA

> > >

> > > need to recite for 1008 times before going for interview or

> > > particular work and keep the sfatik mala in neck or keep it in

> > > pocket....

> > >

> > > the prayoga is very very effective try it for best result

> > >

> > > god bless

> > >

> > > rohit jivani

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Messages in this topic : (0)

> > : Reply (via web post) |

> > Start a new topic :

> > Messages:

> >

> >

> > :

> > Change settings via the Web:

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Arjunji, Thankyuo for your reply. Continuing the discussion, we now know that all mantra are not advisable and gems are not the best either. Then what is recommended to mitigate the effect of problems faced by natives, who are not well versed with the intricacies of the rules given in the scriptures (basically laymen like me)The third that I am aware of are upayas. Are there more ways to tackle the problem. Besides, how do you rate mantra like "Om namah shivay" and "Om shree sai nathay namah" etc With warm regards Bobbypanditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote: dear friendas written earlier, any diety's mantra must be chanted the prescribed number of times, often more than one lakh, to get that mantra siddhi attained of that particular diety. then these tailormade shat prayoga mantras for self benefit are recited to use the moola mantras. these usage mantras themselves will not give any results unless and until the moola mantras of the diety were recited and got siddhis. hence mere recital of these shat prayoga mantras (without getting the siddhi of the moola mantra) will not give any result even if recited n number of times.since you are fond of ganeshji, simple ganesha mantra "om gam ganapataye namaha" is very good for you to recite on a daily basis.with best wishes and blessingspanidt

arjunwww.rudraksharemedy.com , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Dear Arjunji, > Thankyou for your reply. I would discontinue reciting the mantra. Would there have been a perceptible effect after reciting the mantra for almost six months? And what could it be?> > With warm regards > Bobby > panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote:> dear friends> > much has been said about the mantras and their usages with various > people expressing their personal views and opinions.> > let me allow you to put things in the right perspective from the > tenets of the mantra and tantra shastra as myself spent several years > in learning and using them.> > shat prayogas or six types of usage of mantras, in which the

native > influences others to his benefit, is prohibited for usage by ordinary > people. these six types of mantras invariably contain words like > shat, phat, vashat, swaha. even the master of mantra shastra is not > supposed to teach these usage mantras to his disciples.> > each diety has various types of mantras with which one can get siddhi > of that mantra and invoke the grace of that diety. then to use that > siddhi for influencing others, these tailor made shat prayogas are > used for each diety mantra. those living in grihastha are advised not > to recite these mantras even if they belong to satvik dieties like > ganeshji etc.> > the persons teaching these mantras as well as practicing or following > these mantras become loners in their lives and this may adversely > affect thier existing grihastha life. hence only lone people with >

intentions of doing service to the society are advised to take up > these mantras.> > as bhaskarji and kumarji said in previous mails, it is better if one > keeps away from these mantras altogether and not try to learn or use > even for curiosity.> > following simple satvik poojas or japams (recital of gayatri, > panchakshari etc.) is apt for grihasthas.> > with best wishes and blessings> pandit arjun> www.rudraksharemedy.com> > , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji, Anandji,> > > > Read the thread with great interest. I also got me confused in > the end. Actually, a few months back I casually referred to our > family panditji that I have a financial squeaze and want to work

hard > to get out of it. He immmediately said, ' recite this mantra without > break and the results would be there (he mentioned a time span of six > months)'. > > > > The mantra is of ganeshji and is:> > "Oum ganesh hrinam chindayi varenayam hum namah phat"> > > > You mentioned that people reciting mantras ending with swaha or > phat need to be careful. I have been reciting it every morning after > my prayers for 108 times. > > > > You also say that reciting the wrong way may invite more > problems. The last six months have gone by more or less > peacefully....so how do i interpret this?? I recite on my own and > take care that the pronounciation is appropriate. But nothing dramtic > has taken place either...unless I get a job I have been trying for > the last six months (this might frucitfy in the next few

weeks).> > Would appreciate your comments on this.> > > > Bhaskarji, can we expect more on the astrology course???? Its > been more than a month since the last lesson.> > > > With warm regards> > Bobby> > > > Anand Ravi <anandravi2004@> wrote:> > > > Dear Sri Rohit,> > > > Also it should be "Phat" and not "Fat".> > > > If read as "Fat" the meaning and usage of the mantra changes > totally.> > > > Rgds> > Anand> > --> > > > Apr 26, 2007 23:00> > Re: Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR > MANTRA> > > > Om Namah Shivaya> > > > Dear Sri

Bhaskar, Namaste> > > > Hope all well at your end. Its good to read your mail after a long > time. I do agree with you on this. This is the main reason I normally > don't suggest mahavidya mantras also. These are super fast results > giving mantras but even a slight error can results in great > sufferings, like sword hanging above the head.> > > > I would prefer more of vedic and jyotir linga mantras which goes to > the root to solve the problems even if they take that extra time.> > > > BTW, did you get the contacts of the TM chapter at chennai which I > asked you sometime before.> > > > Rgds> > Anand> > > > --> > Bhaskar> > Sender: > > > > Reply > > Apr 26, 2007 21:34> > Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR > MANTRA> > > > Dear Members, > > > > I request all the Members reading such posts that You would> > be reciting the Mantras mentioned therein at Your own risk> > and consequences and the Forum or List Owner of Jyotish_Ganga is > not reposnible in any manner for the results obtained thereof.> > > > Same with The Astrologers Predictions mentioned over here.> > You are also requested to inform the Owner/Moderator if any > astrologer approaches You Personally through mail on your personal id > or otherwise,for Consultations with any

commercial undertone > alongwith.> > > > Personal note regarding mantras-> > I do not prefer Shabar or Tantric Mantras for the grihasta> > (Householders). They carry lots of conditions alongwith, which have > to be complied with and purity and formalities as laid down in the > scriptures. No doubt that they are very fast and speedy in gving > results, but a single mistake can be dangerous, including > pronounciation mistake while reciting. These are best done under > personal supervision of a Guru or Pandit, well versed in these. Any > mantra which contain the words "Swaha" or "Phat", at ending of the > Mantra.> > I request all the Members to desist from reciting, without any > personal presence of a well versed Priest in company.> > I prefer to recite the Vedic Mantras which take longer time to give > effects, but are less

dangerous if wrongly recited or not dangerous > at all, I should say., with no side effects or > > any contrary re-actions.> > > > Since we respect the freedom of Speech we allow all the mails to be > posted here, but does not mean that we confirm what all have been > written or mentioned therein.> > > > I also request the members not to put their websites for display > with their mails, and this opportunity to display wares or > goods/products/services is given on the last day of each month,when > You can have a show case of all You are offering, under Moderation.> > > > Best Wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > Moderator.> > > > > > , "rohitjivani" wrote:> > >> > > Recently my research is

continue on Shabar Mantra...I wrote> > > a practically success mantra before this post...there are > thousands> > > of shabar mantras for various purpose if one do the mantra with> > > proper procedures the result will be excellent ...shabar mantras> > > offers 100% result even in kaliyuga while other mantras r not so> > > much effective in kaliyuga as the grip of rahu is strong and it is> > > hard to arrange proper procedures these days....> > > > > > The shabar mantras i m giving here are not only read by me> > > but i got thousands results...and when i found that> > > its really miraculas... i decided to spread the real magic > towards u> > > all....> > > > > > Today I want to share a very effective shabar mantra with> > > you, it is use to get success in interview or for

special> > > karyasiddhi...> > > > > > to recite this shabar mantra one has to seat against east on> > > white cloth wearing yellow dress...and do the tilak of> > > chandan .....take chana daal n put it on a bajoth n then put a> > > sfatik mala on that n charge the sfatik mala with the chant> > > > > > AUM HRIM VAGVADINI BHAGVATI MAM KARYA SIDDHI KARI KARI FAT SWAHA> > > > > > need to recite for 1008 times before going for interview or> > > particular work and keep the sfatik mala in neck or keep it in> > > pocket....> > > > > > the prayoga is very very effective try it for best result> > > > > > god bless> > > > > > rohit jivani> > >> > > > > > > > > > Messages in this topic

: (0) > > : Reply (via web post) | > > Start a new topic : > > Messages: > > > > > > : > > Change settings via the Web: > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

dear friend

there are so many simple mantras like the ones given below which are

very simple to recite yet highly efficacious:

om namah shivaya

om namo narayanaya

om gam ganapataye namaha

om sri venkatesaya namaha

gayatri mantra

saibaba is a peer akin to so many yatis of our country and hence

their tailormade mantras are also powerful.

as regards remedies are concerned, gems do work provided they are

genuine. unfortunately 99.99% gems sold in the market are cheap

substitutes sold in heaps in the jaipur wholesale market. hence a

genuine energised rudraksha is the best holiest remedial object.

however, whenever a person is suffering a pain, agony or

disappointment, the native must realise that he or she is undergoig

punishment for the past deeds and shall feel happy for clearing the

karmic debt. wise people knowing this beforehand, renounce

everything and detach from everything so that they dont do any fresh

bad karmas and also earn merit thereby clearing their karmic debt.

the wonderful metaphysical law is that the more you renounce, the

more it comes to you. be it a king, a sage or a demon, all sacrifice

their comforts and spend years in meditation to get divine energies

before using them for good or bad.

a journey inside or antaryatra is the best remedy to get detached

from all problems and live like a lotus leaf in water without getting

wet.

pandit arjun

www.rudraksharemedy.com

wrote:

>

> Dear Arjunji,

>

> Thankyuo for your reply. Continuing the discussion, we now know

that all mantra are not advisable and gems are not the best either.

Then what is recommended to mitigate the effect of problems faced by

natives, who are not well versed with the intricacies of the rules

given in the scriptures (basically laymen like me)

>

> The third that I am aware of are upayas. Are there more ways to

> tackle the problem.

>

> Besides, how do you rate mantra like " Om namah shivay " and " Om

shree

> sai nathay namah " etc

>

> With warm regards

> Bobby

>

>

> panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote: dear friend

>

> as written earlier, any diety's mantra must be chanted the

prescribed

> number of times, often more than one lakh, to get that mantra

siddhi

> attained of that particular diety. then these tailormade shat

> prayoga mantras for self benefit are recited to use the moola

> mantras. these usage mantras themselves will not give any results

> unless and until the moola mantras of the diety were recited and

got

> siddhis. hence mere recital of these shat prayoga mantras (without

> getting the siddhi of the moola mantra) will not give any result

even

> if recited n number of times.

>

> since you are fond of ganeshji, simple ganesha mantra " om gam

> ganapataye namaha " is very good for you to recite on a daily basis.

>

> panidt arjun

>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Arjunji,

> > Thankyou for your reply. I would discontinue reciting the mantra.

> Would there have been a perceptible effect after reciting the

mantra

> for almost six months? And what could it be?

> >

> > With warm regards

> > Bobby

> > panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004@> wrote:

> > dear friends

> >

> > much has been said about the mantras and their usages with

various

> > people expressing their personal views and opinions.

> >

> > let me allow you to put things in the right perspective from the

> > tenets of the mantra and tantra shastra as myself spent several

> years

> > in learning and using them.

> >

> > shat prayogas or six types of usage of mantras, in which the

native

> > influences others to his benefit, is prohibited for usage by

> ordinary

> > people. these six types of mantras invariably contain words like

> > shat, phat, vashat, swaha. even the master of mantra shastra is

not

> > supposed to teach these usage mantras to his disciples.

> >

> > each diety has various types of mantras with which one can get

> siddhi

> > of that mantra and invoke the grace of that diety. then to use

that

> > siddhi for influencing others, these tailor made shat prayogas

are

> > used for each diety mantra. those living in grihastha are advised

> not

> > to recite these mantras even if they belong to satvik dieties

> > ganeshji etc.

> >

> > the persons teaching these mantras as well as practicing or

> following

> > these mantras become loners in their lives and this may adversely

> > affect thier existing grihastha life. hence only lone people with

> > intentions of doing service to the society are advised to take up

> > these mantras.

> >

> > as bhaskarji and kumarji said in previous mails, it is better if

> one

> > keeps away from these mantras altogether and not try to learn or

> use

> > even for curiosity.

> >

> > following simple satvik poojas or japams (recital of gayatri,

> > panchakshari etc.) is apt for grihasthas.

> >

> > with best wishes and blessings

> > pandit arjun

> > www.rudraksharemedy.com

> >

> > , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji, Anandji,

> > >

> > > Read the thread with great interest. I also got me confused in

> > the end. Actually, a few months back I casually referred to our

> > family panditji that I have a financial squeaze and want to work

> hard

> > to get out of it. He immmediately said, ' recite this mantra

> without

> > break and the results would be there (he mentioned a time span of

> six

> > months)'.

> > >

> > > The mantra is of ganeshji and is:

> > > " Oum ganesh hrinam chindayi varenayam hum namah phat "

> > >

> > > You mentioned that people reciting mantras ending with swaha or

> > phat need to be careful. I have been reciting it every morning

> after

> > my prayers for 108 times.

> > >

> > > You also say that reciting the wrong way may invite more

> > problems. The last six months have gone by more or less

> > peacefully....so how do i interpret this?? I recite on my own and

> > take care that the pronounciation is appropriate. But nothing

> dramtic

> > has taken place either...unless I get a job I have been trying

for

> > the last six months (this might frucitfy in the next few weeks).

> > > Would appreciate your comments on this.

> > >

> > > Bhaskarji, can we expect more on the astrology course???? Its

> > been more than a month since the last lesson.

> > >

> > > With warm regards

> > > Bobby

> > >

> > > Anand Ravi <anandravi2004@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sri Rohit,

> > >

> > > Also it should be " Phat " and not " Fat " .

> > >

> > > If read as " Fat " the meaning and usage of the mantra changes

> > totally.

> > >

> > > Rgds

> > > Anand

> > > --

> > >

> > > Apr 26, 2007 23:00

> > > Re: Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY

> SHABAR

> > MANTRA

> > >

> > > Om Namah Shivaya

> > >

> > > Dear Sri Bhaskar, Namaste

> > >

> > > Hope all well at your end. Its good to read your mail after a

> long

> > time. I do agree with you on this. This is the main reason I

> normally

> > don't suggest mahavidya mantras also. These are super fast

results

> > giving mantras but even a slight error can results in great

> > sufferings, like sword hanging above the head.

> > >

> > > I would prefer more of vedic and jyotir linga mantras which

goes

> to

> > the root to solve the problems even if they take that extra time.

> > >

> > > BTW, did you get the contacts of the TM chapter at chennai

which

> I

> > asked you sometime before.

> > >

> > > Rgds

> > > Anand

> > >

> > > --

> > > Bhaskar

> > > Sender:

> > >

> > > Reply

> > > Apr 26, 2007 21:34

> > > Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR

> > MANTRA

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > >

> > > I request all the Members reading such posts that You would

> > > be reciting the Mantras mentioned therein at Your own risk

> > > and consequences and the Forum or List Owner of Jyotish_Ganga

is

> > not reposnible in any manner for the results obtained thereof.

> > >

> > > Same with The Astrologers Predictions mentioned over here.

> > > You are also requested to inform the Owner/Moderator if any

> > astrologer approaches You Personally through mail on your

personal

> id

> > or otherwise,for Consultations with any commercial undertone

> > alongwith.

> > >

> > > Personal note regarding mantras-

> > > I do not prefer Shabar or Tantric Mantras for the grihasta

> > > (Householders). They carry lots of conditions alongwith, which

> have

> > to be complied with and purity and formalities as laid down in

the

> > scriptures. No doubt that they are very fast and speedy in gving

> > results, but a single mistake can be dangerous, including

> > pronounciation mistake while reciting. These are best done under

> > personal supervision of a Guru or Pandit, well versed in these.

Any

> > mantra which contain the words " Swaha " or " Phat " , at ending of

the

> > Mantra.

> > > I request all the Members to desist from reciting, without any

> > personal presence of a well versed Priest in company.

> > > I prefer to recite the Vedic Mantras which take longer time to

> give

> > effects, but are less dangerous if wrongly recited or not

dangerous

> > at all, I should say., with no side effects or

> > > any contrary re-actions.

> > >

> > > Since we respect the freedom of Speech we allow all the mails

to

> be

> > posted here, but does not mean that we confirm what all have been

> > written or mentioned therein.

> > >

> > > I also request the members not to put their websites for

display

> > with their mails, and this opportunity to display wares or

> > goods/products/services is given on the last day of each

month,when

> > You can have a show case of all You are offering, under

Moderation.

> > >

> > > Best Wishes,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > > Moderator.

> > >

> > >

> > > , " rohitjivani " wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Recently my research is continue on Shabar Mantra...I wrote

> > > > a practically success mantra before this post...there are

> > thousands

> > > > of shabar mantras for various purpose if one do the mantra

with

> > > > proper procedures the result will be excellent ...shabar

mantras

> > > > offers 100% result even in kaliyuga while other mantras r not

so

> > > > much effective in kaliyuga as the grip of rahu is strong and

it

> is

> > > > hard to arrange proper procedures these days....

> > > >

> > > > The shabar mantras i m giving here are not only read by me

> > > > but i got thousands results...and when i found that

> > > > its really miraculas... i decided to spread the real magic

> > towards u

> > > > all....

> > > >

> > > > Today I want to share a very effective shabar mantra with

> > > > you, it is use to get success in interview or for special

> > > > karyasiddhi...

> > > >

> > > > to recite this shabar mantra one has to seat against east on

> > > > white cloth wearing yellow dress...and do the tilak of

> > > > chandan .....take chana daal n put it on a bajoth n then put a

> > > > sfatik mala on that n charge the sfatik mala with the chant

> > > >

> > > > AUM HRIM VAGVADINI BHAGVATI MAM KARYA SIDDHI KARI KARI FAT

SWAHA

> > > >

> > > > need to recite for 1008 times before going for interview or

> > > > particular work and keep the sfatik mala in neck or keep it in

> > > > pocket....

> > > >

> > > > the prayoga is very very effective try it for best result

> > > >

> > > > god bless

> > > >

> > > > rohit jivani

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Messages in this topic : (0)

> > > : Reply (via web post) |

> > > Start a new topic :

> > > Messages:

> > >

> > >

> > > :

> > > Change settings via the Web:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Dear Arjunji, Is this not self contradictory? In the begining of the thread it was said that mantras, like shabar mantra need to be avoided because they lead to renounciation. Even the simple ones, as mentioned below, lead to renounciation. On the other hand, the grahasths need to live a materialistic life so that their family lives in material comfort. How does a grahasth, therefore, strike a balance between his material comforts/gains and renounciation. Because, the two are at odds. The scriptures say that after providing for family etc and after completing family responsibilites, one should devout his/her time towards spiritualism ie around 60-65 yrs of age. What if one wants to start early in life, or if the curiosity level towards spiritualism comes earlier in life? With warm regardsBobby panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote: dear friendthere are so many simple mantras like the ones given below which are very simple to recite yet highly efficacious:om namah shivayaom namo narayanayaom gam ganapataye namahaom sri venkatesaya namahagayatri mantrasaibaba is a peer akin to so many yatis of our country and hence their tailormade mantras are also powerful.as regards remedies are concerned, gems do work provided they are genuine.

unfortunately 99.99% gems sold in the market are cheap substitutes sold in heaps in the jaipur wholesale market. hence a genuine energised rudraksha is the best holiest remedial object.however, whenever a person is suffering a pain, agony or disappointment, the native must realise that he or she is undergoig punishment for the past deeds and shall feel happy for clearing the karmic debt. wise people knowing this beforehand, renounce everything and detach from everything so that they dont do any fresh bad karmas and also earn merit thereby clearing their karmic debt. the wonderful metaphysical law is that the more you renounce, the more it comes to you. be it a king, a sage or a demon, all sacrifice their comforts and spend years in meditation to get divine energies before using them for good or bad.a journey inside or antaryatra is the best remedy to get detached from all problems and live like a lotus leaf in

water without getting wet.with best wishes and blessingspandit arjunwww.rudraksharemedy.com , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Dear Arjunji,> > Thankyuo for your reply. Continuing the discussion, we now know that all mantra are not advisable and gems are not the best either. Then what is recommended to mitigate the effect of problems faced by natives, who are not well versed with the intricacies of the rules given in the scriptures (basically laymen like me)> > The third that I am aware of are upayas. Are there more ways to > tackle the problem. > > Besides, how do you rate mantra like "Om namah shivay" and "Om shree > sai nathay namah" etc> > With warm regards> Bobby> > > panditarjun2004

<panditarjun2004 wrote: dear friend> > as written earlier, any diety's mantra must be chanted the prescribed > number of times, often more than one lakh, to get that mantra siddhi > attained of that particular diety. then these tailormade shat > prayoga mantras for self benefit are recited to use the moola > mantras. these usage mantras themselves will not give any results > unless and until the moola mantras of the diety were recited and got > siddhis. hence mere recital of these shat prayoga mantras (without > getting the siddhi of the moola mantra) will not give any result even > if recited n number of times.> > since you are fond of ganeshji, simple ganesha mantra "om gam > ganapataye namaha" is very good for you to recite on a daily basis.> > with best wishes and blessings> panidt arjun>

www.rudraksharemedy.com> > , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Arjunji, > > Thankyou for your reply. I would discontinue reciting the mantra. > Would there have been a perceptible effect after reciting the mantra > for almost six months? And what could it be?> > > > With warm regards > > Bobby > > panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004@> wrote:> > dear friends> > > > much has been said about the mantras and their usages with various > > people expressing their personal views and opinions.> > > > let me allow you to put things in the right perspective from the > > tenets of the mantra and tantra shastra as myself spent several > years > > in learning

and using them.> > > > shat prayogas or six types of usage of mantras, in which the native > > influences others to his benefit, is prohibited for usage by > ordinary > > people. these six types of mantras invariably contain words like > > shat, phat, vashat, swaha. even the master of mantra shastra is not > > supposed to teach these usage mantras to his disciples.> > > > each diety has various types of mantras with which one can get > siddhi > > of that mantra and invoke the grace of that diety. then to use that > > siddhi for influencing others, these tailor made shat prayogas are > > used for each diety mantra. those living in grihastha are advised > not > > to recite these mantras even if they belong to satvik dieties like > > ganeshji etc.> > > > the persons teaching these mantras

as well as practicing or > following > > these mantras become loners in their lives and this may adversely > > affect thier existing grihastha life. hence only lone people with > > intentions of doing service to the society are advised to take up > > these mantras.> > > > as bhaskarji and kumarji said in previous mails, it is better if > one > > keeps away from these mantras altogether and not try to learn or > use > > even for curiosity.> > > > following simple satvik poojas or japams (recital of gayatri, > > panchakshari etc.) is apt for grihasthas.> > > > with best wishes and blessings> > pandit arjun> > www.rudraksharemedy.com> > > > , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd@> >

> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskarji, Anandji,> > > > > > Read the thread with great interest. I also got me confused in > > the end. Actually, a few months back I casually referred to our > > family panditji that I have a financial squeaze and want to work > hard > > to get out of it. He immmediately said, ' recite this mantra > without > > break and the results would be there (he mentioned a time span of > six > > months)'. > > > > > > The mantra is of ganeshji and is:> > > "Oum ganesh hrinam chindayi varenayam hum namah phat"> > > > > > You mentioned that people reciting mantras ending with swaha or > > phat need to be careful. I have been reciting it every morning > after > > my prayers for 108 times. > > > > > > You also say that

reciting the wrong way may invite more > > problems. The last six months have gone by more or less > > peacefully....so how do i interpret this?? I recite on my own and > > take care that the pronounciation is appropriate. But nothing > dramtic > > has taken place either...unless I get a job I have been trying for > > the last six months (this might frucitfy in the next few weeks).> > > Would appreciate your comments on this.> > > > > > Bhaskarji, can we expect more on the astrology course???? Its > > been more than a month since the last lesson.> > > > > > With warm regards> > > Bobby> > > > > > Anand Ravi <anandravi2004@> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Sri Rohit,> > > > > > Also it should be "Phat" and not "Fat".> > > >

> > If read as "Fat" the meaning and usage of the mantra changes > > totally.> > > > > > Rgds> > > Anand> > > --> > > > > > Apr 26, 2007 23:00> > > Re: Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY > SHABAR > > MANTRA> > > > > > Om Namah Shivaya> > > > > > Dear Sri Bhaskar, Namaste> > > > > > Hope all well at your end. Its good to read your mail after a > long > > time. I do agree with you on this. This is the main reason I > normally > > don't suggest mahavidya mantras also. These are super fast results > > giving mantras but even a slight error can results in great > >

sufferings, like sword hanging above the head.> > > > > > I would prefer more of vedic and jyotir linga mantras which goes > to > > the root to solve the problems even if they take that extra time.> > > > > > BTW, did you get the contacts of the TM chapter at chennai which > I > > asked you sometime before.> > > > > > Rgds> > > Anand> > > > > > --> > > Bhaskar> > > Sender: > > > > > > Reply > > > Apr 26, 2007 21:34> > >

Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR > > MANTRA> > > > > > Dear Members, > > > > > > I request all the Members reading such posts that You would> > > be reciting the Mantras mentioned therein at Your own risk> > > and consequences and the Forum or List Owner of Jyotish_Ganga is > > not reposnible in any manner for the results obtained thereof.> > > > > > Same with The Astrologers Predictions mentioned over here.> > > You are also requested to inform the Owner/Moderator if any > > astrologer approaches You Personally through mail on your personal > id > > or otherwise,for Consultations with any commercial undertone > > alongwith.> > > > > > Personal note regarding mantras-> > > I do not prefer Shabar or Tantric Mantras for the

grihasta> > > (Householders). They carry lots of conditions alongwith, which > have > > to be complied with and purity and formalities as laid down in the > > scriptures. No doubt that they are very fast and speedy in gving > > results, but a single mistake can be dangerous, including > > pronounciation mistake while reciting. These are best done under > > personal supervision of a Guru or Pandit, well versed in these. Any > > mantra which contain the words "Swaha" or "Phat", at ending of the > > Mantra.> > > I request all the Members to desist from reciting, without any > > personal presence of a well versed Priest in company.> > > I prefer to recite the Vedic Mantras which take longer time to > give > > effects, but are less dangerous if wrongly recited or not dangerous > > at all, I should say.,

with no side effects or > > > any contrary re-actions.> > > > > > Since we respect the freedom of Speech we allow all the mails to > be > > posted here, but does not mean that we confirm what all have been > > written or mentioned therein.> > > > > > I also request the members not to put their websites for display > > with their mails, and this opportunity to display wares or > > goods/products/services is given on the last day of each month,when > > You can have a show case of all You are offering, under Moderation.> > > > > > Best Wishes,> > > Bhaskar.> > > Moderator.> > > > > > > > > , "rohitjivani" wrote:> > > >> >

> > Recently my research is continue on Shabar Mantra...I wrote> > > > a practically success mantra before this post...there are > > thousands> > > > of shabar mantras for various purpose if one do the mantra with> > > > proper procedures the result will be excellent ...shabar mantras> > > > offers 100% result even in kaliyuga while other mantras r not so> > > > much effective in kaliyuga as the grip of rahu is strong and it > is> > > > hard to arrange proper procedures these days....> > > > > > > > The shabar mantras i m giving here are not only read by me> > > > but i got thousands results...and when i found that> > > > its really miraculas... i decided to spread the real magic > > towards u> > > > all....> > > > > > >

> Today I want to share a very effective shabar mantra with> > > > you, it is use to get success in interview or for special> > > > karyasiddhi...> > > > > > > > to recite this shabar mantra one has to seat against east on> > > > white cloth wearing yellow dress...and do the tilak of> > > > chandan .....take chana daal n put it on a bajoth n then put a> > > > sfatik mala on that n charge the sfatik mala with the chant> > > > > > > > AUM HRIM VAGVADINI BHAGVATI MAM KARYA SIDDHI KARI KARI FAT SWAHA> > > > > > > > need to recite for 1008 times before going for interview or> > > > particular work and keep the sfatik mala in neck or keep it in> > > > pocket....> > > > > > > > the prayoga is very very effective try it for best

result> > > > > > > > god bless> > > > > > > > rohit jivani> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Messages in this topic : (0) > > > : Reply (via web post) | > > > Start a new topic : > > > Messages: > > > > > > > > > : > > > Change settings via the Web: > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

dear friend

please detail as to what you found self contradictory. it was

explicitely written by me that ONLY those shat prayoga mantras need

to be avoided and simple satvik mantras can be recited by one and all.

it is your surmise that simple mantras mentioned by me lead to

renounciation. i reiterate that these simple mantras do not lead to

renounciation nor make you a loner and you can recite these simple

mantras even while in grihastha, nay, even a child can recite these

mantras and continue to enjoy material benefits.

pandit arjun

www.rudraksharemedy.com

wrote:

>

> Dear Arjunji,

> Is this not self contradictory? In the begining of the thread it

was said that mantras, like shabar mantra need to be avoided because

they lead to renounciation. Even the simple ones, as mentioned below,

lead to renounciation. On the other hand, the grahasths need to live

a materialistic life so that their family lives in material comfort.

How does a grahasth, therefore, strike a balance between his material

comforts/gains and renounciation. Because, the two are at odds.

>

> The scriptures say that after providing for family etc and after

completing family responsibilites, one should devout his/her time

towards spiritualism ie around 60-65 yrs of age. What if one wants to

start early in life, or if the curiosity level towards spiritualism

comes earlier in life?

>

> With warm regards

> Bobby

>

>

>

>

> panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote:

> dear friend

>

> there are so many simple mantras like the ones given below which

are

> very simple to recite yet highly efficacious:

>

> om namah shivaya

> om namo narayanaya

> om gam ganapataye namaha

> om sri venkatesaya namaha

> gayatri mantra

>

> saibaba is a peer akin to so many yatis of our country and hence

> their tailormade mantras are also powerful.

>

> as regards remedies are concerned, gems do work provided they are

> genuine. unfortunately 99.99% gems sold in the market are cheap

> substitutes sold in heaps in the jaipur wholesale market. hence a

> genuine energised rudraksha is the best holiest remedial object.

>

> however, whenever a person is suffering a pain, agony or

> disappointment, the native must realise that he or she is undergoig

> punishment for the past deeds and shall feel happy for clearing the

> karmic debt. wise people knowing this beforehand, renounce

> everything and detach from everything so that they dont do any

fresh

> bad karmas and also earn merit thereby clearing their karmic debt.

> the wonderful metaphysical law is that the more you renounce, the

> more it comes to you. be it a king, a sage or a demon, all

sacrifice

> their comforts and spend years in meditation to get divine energies

> before using them for good or bad.

>

> a journey inside or antaryatra is the best remedy to get detached

> from all problems and live like a lotus leaf in water without

getting

> wet.

>

> pandit arjun

>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Arjunji,

> >

> > Thankyuo for your reply. Continuing the discussion, we now know

> that all mantra are not advisable and gems are not the best either.

> Then what is recommended to mitigate the effect of problems faced

by

> natives, who are not well versed with the intricacies of the rules

> given in the scriptures (basically laymen like me)

> >

> > The third that I am aware of are upayas. Are there more ways to

> > tackle the problem.

> >

> > Besides, how do you rate mantra like " Om namah shivay " and " Om

> shree

> > sai nathay namah " etc

> >

> > With warm regards

> > Bobby

> >

> >

> > panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004@> wrote: dear friend

> >

> > as written earlier, any diety's mantra must be chanted the

> prescribed

> > number of times, often more than one lakh, to get that mantra

> siddhi

> > attained of that particular diety. then these tailormade shat

> > prayoga mantras for self benefit are recited to use the moola

> > mantras. these usage mantras themselves will not give any results

> > unless and until the moola mantras of the diety were recited and

> got

> > siddhis. hence mere recital of these shat prayoga mantras

(without

> > getting the siddhi of the moola mantra) will not give any result

> even

> > if recited n number of times.

> >

> > since you are fond of ganeshji, simple ganesha mantra " om gam

> > ganapataye namaha " is very good for you to recite on a daily

basis.

> >

> > with best wishes and blessings

> > panidt arjun

> > www.rudraksharemedy.com

> >

> > , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Arjunji,

> > > Thankyou for your reply. I would discontinue reciting the

mantra.

> > Would there have been a perceptible effect after reciting the

> mantra

> > for almost six months? And what could it be?

> > >

> > > With warm regards

> > > Bobby

> > > panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004@> wrote:

> > > dear friends

> > >

> > > much has been said about the mantras and their usages with

> various

> > > people expressing their personal views and opinions.

> > >

> > > let me allow you to put things in the right perspective from

the

> > > tenets of the mantra and tantra shastra as myself spent several

> > years

> > > in learning and using them.

> > >

> > > shat prayogas or six types of usage of mantras, in which the

> native

> > > influences others to his benefit, is prohibited for usage by

> > ordinary

> > > people. these six types of mantras invariably contain words

> > > shat, phat, vashat, swaha. even the master of mantra shastra is

> not

> > > supposed to teach these usage mantras to his disciples.

> > >

> > > each diety has various types of mantras with which one can get

> > siddhi

> > > of that mantra and invoke the grace of that diety. then to use

> that

> > > siddhi for influencing others, these tailor made shat prayogas

> are

> > > used for each diety mantra. those living in grihastha are

advised

> > not

> > > to recite these mantras even if they belong to satvik dieties

> like

> > > ganeshji etc.

> > >

> > > the persons teaching these mantras as well as practicing or

> > following

> > > these mantras become loners in their lives and this may

adversely

> > > affect thier existing grihastha life. hence only lone people

with

> > > intentions of doing service to the society are advised to take

up

> > > these mantras.

> > >

> > > as bhaskarji and kumarji said in previous mails, it is better

if

> > one

> > > keeps away from these mantras altogether and not try to learn

or

> > use

> > > even for curiosity.

> > >

> > > following simple satvik poojas or japams (recital of gayatri,

> > > panchakshari etc.) is apt for grihasthas.

> > >

> > > with best wishes and blessings

> > > pandit arjun

> > > www.rudraksharemedy.com

> > >

> > > , Bobby Mehrotra

<bobbyusd@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskarji, Anandji,

> > > >

> > > > Read the thread with great interest. I also got me confused

in

> > > the end. Actually, a few months back I casually referred to our

> > > family panditji that I have a financial squeaze and want to

work

> > hard

> > > to get out of it. He immmediately said, ' recite this mantra

> > without

> > > break and the results would be there (he mentioned a time span

of

> > six

> > > months)'.

> > > >

> > > > The mantra is of ganeshji and is:

> > > > " Oum ganesh hrinam chindayi varenayam hum namah phat "

> > > >

> > > > You mentioned that people reciting mantras ending with swaha

or

> > > phat need to be careful. I have been reciting it every morning

> > after

> > > my prayers for 108 times.

> > > >

> > > > You also say that reciting the wrong way may invite more

> > > problems. The last six months have gone by more or less

> > > peacefully....so how do i interpret this?? I recite on my own

and

> > > take care that the pronounciation is appropriate. But nothing

> > dramtic

> > > has taken place either...unless I get a job I have been trying

> for

> > > the last six months (this might frucitfy in the next few weeks).

> > > > Would appreciate your comments on this.

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskarji, can we expect more on the astrology course???? Its

> > > been more than a month since the last lesson.

> > > >

> > > > With warm regards

> > > > Bobby

> > > >

> > > > Anand Ravi <anandravi2004@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sri Rohit,

> > > >

> > > > Also it should be " Phat " and not " Fat " .

> > > >

> > > > If read as " Fat " the meaning and usage of the mantra changes

> > > totally.

> > > >

> > > > Rgds

> > > > Anand

> > > > --

> > > >

> > > > Apr 26, 2007 23:00

> > > > Re: Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY

> > SHABAR

> > > MANTRA

> > > >

> > > > Om Namah Shivaya

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sri Bhaskar, Namaste

> > > >

> > > > Hope all well at your end. Its good to read your mail after a

> > long

> > > time. I do agree with you on this. This is the main reason I

> > normally

> > > don't suggest mahavidya mantras also. These are super fast

> results

> > > giving mantras but even a slight error can results in great

> > > sufferings, like sword hanging above the head.

> > > >

> > > > I would prefer more of vedic and jyotir linga mantras which

> goes

> > to

> > > the root to solve the problems even if they take that extra

time.

> > > >

> > > > BTW, did you get the contacts of the TM chapter at chennai

> which

> > I

> > > asked you sometime before.

> > > >

> > > > Rgds

> > > > Anand

> > > >

> > > > --

> > > > Bhaskar

> > > > Sender:

> > > >

> > > > Reply

> > > > Apr 26, 2007 21:34

> > > > Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY

SHABAR

> > > MANTRA

> > > >

> > > > Dear Members,

> > > >

> > > > I request all the Members reading such posts that You would

> > > > be reciting the Mantras mentioned therein at Your own risk

> > > > and consequences and the Forum or List Owner of Jyotish_Ganga

> is

> > > not reposnible in any manner for the results obtained thereof.

> > > >

> > > > Same with The Astrologers Predictions mentioned over here.

> > > > You are also requested to inform the Owner/Moderator if any

> > > astrologer approaches You Personally through mail on your

> personal

> > id

> > > or otherwise,for Consultations with any commercial undertone

> > > alongwith.

> > > >

> > > > Personal note regarding mantras-

> > > > I do not prefer Shabar or Tantric Mantras for the grihasta

> > > > (Householders). They carry lots of conditions alongwith,

which

> > have

> > > to be complied with and purity and formalities as laid down in

> the

> > > scriptures. No doubt that they are very fast and speedy in

gving

> > > results, but a single mistake can be dangerous, including

> > > pronounciation mistake while reciting. These are best done

under

> > > personal supervision of a Guru or Pandit, well versed in these.

> Any

> > > mantra which contain the words " Swaha " or " Phat " , at ending of

> the

> > > Mantra.

> > > > I request all the Members to desist from reciting, without

any

> > > personal presence of a well versed Priest in company.

> > > > I prefer to recite the Vedic Mantras which take longer time

to

> > give

> > > effects, but are less dangerous if wrongly recited or not

> dangerous

> > > at all, I should say., with no side effects or

> > > > any contrary re-actions.

> > > >

> > > > Since we respect the freedom of Speech we allow all the mails

> to

> > be

> > > posted here, but does not mean that we confirm what all have

been

> > > written or mentioned therein.

> > > >

> > > > I also request the members not to put their websites for

> display

> > > with their mails, and this opportunity to display wares or

> > > goods/products/services is given on the last day of each

> month,when

> > > You can have a show case of all You are offering, under

> Moderation.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes,

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > Moderator.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " rohitjivani " wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Recently my research is continue on Shabar Mantra...I wrote

> > > > > a practically success mantra before this post...there are

> > > thousands

> > > > > of shabar mantras for various purpose if one do the mantra

> with

> > > > > proper procedures the result will be excellent ...shabar

> mantras

> > > > > offers 100% result even in kaliyuga while other mantras r

not

> so

> > > > > much effective in kaliyuga as the grip of rahu is strong

and

> it

> > is

> > > > > hard to arrange proper procedures these days....

> > > > >

> > > > > The shabar mantras i m giving here are not only read by me

> > > > > but i got thousands results...and when i found that

> > > > > its really miraculas... i decided to spread the real magic

> > > towards u

> > > > > all....

> > > > >

> > > > > Today I want to share a very effective shabar mantra with

> > > > > you, it is use to get success in interview or for special

> > > > > karyasiddhi...

> > > > >

> > > > > to recite this shabar mantra one has to seat against east on

> > > > > white cloth wearing yellow dress...and do the tilak of

> > > > > chandan .....take chana daal n put it on a bajoth n then

put a

> > > > > sfatik mala on that n charge the sfatik mala with the chant

> > > > >

> > > > > AUM HRIM VAGVADINI BHAGVATI MAM KARYA SIDDHI KARI KARI FAT

> SWAHA

> > > > >

> > > > > need to recite for 1008 times before going for interview or

> > > > > particular work and keep the sfatik mala in neck or keep it

in

> > > > > pocket....

> > > > >

> > > > > the prayoga is very very effective try it for best result

> > > > >

> > > > > god bless

> > > > >

> > > > > rohit jivani

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Messages in this topic : (0)

> > > > : Reply (via web post) |

> > > > Start a new topic :

> > > > Messages:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > :

> > > > Change settings via the Web:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Arjunji, Got it and thank you for a detailed explanation. With warm regards Bobbypanditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote: dear friendplease detail as to what you found self contradictory. it was explicitely written by me that ONLY those shat prayoga mantras need to be avoided and simple satvik mantras can be recited by one and all.it is your surmise that simple mantras mentioned by me lead to renounciation. i reiterate that these simple

mantras do not lead to renounciation nor make you a loner and you can recite these simple mantras even while in grihastha, nay, even a child can recite these mantras and continue to enjoy material benefits.with best wishes and blessingspandit arjunwww.rudraksharemedy.com , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Dear Arjunji,> Is this not self contradictory? In the begining of the thread it was said that mantras, like shabar mantra need to be avoided because they lead to renounciation. Even the simple ones, as mentioned below, lead to renounciation. On the other hand, the grahasths need to live a materialistic life so that their family lives in material comfort. How does a grahasth, therefore, strike a balance between his material comforts/gains and renounciation. Because, the two

are at odds.> > The scriptures say that after providing for family etc and after completing family responsibilites, one should devout his/her time towards spiritualism ie around 60-65 yrs of age. What if one wants to start early in life, or if the curiosity level towards spiritualism comes earlier in life?> > With warm regards> Bobby> > > > > panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004 wrote:> dear friend> > there are so many simple mantras like the ones given below which are > very simple to recite yet highly efficacious:> > om namah shivaya> om namo narayanaya> om gam ganapataye namaha> om sri venkatesaya namaha> gayatri mantra> > saibaba is a peer akin to so many yatis of our country and hence > their tailormade mantras are also powerful.> > as regards remedies are

concerned, gems do work provided they are > genuine. unfortunately 99.99% gems sold in the market are cheap > substitutes sold in heaps in the jaipur wholesale market. hence a > genuine energised rudraksha is the best holiest remedial object.> > however, whenever a person is suffering a pain, agony or > disappointment, the native must realise that he or she is undergoig > punishment for the past deeds and shall feel happy for clearing the > karmic debt. wise people knowing this beforehand, renounce > everything and detach from everything so that they dont do any fresh > bad karmas and also earn merit thereby clearing their karmic debt. > the wonderful metaphysical law is that the more you renounce, the > more it comes to you. be it a king, a sage or a demon, all sacrifice > their comforts and spend years in meditation to get divine energies > before using them for good

or bad.> > a journey inside or antaryatra is the best remedy to get detached > from all problems and live like a lotus leaf in water without getting > wet.> > with best wishes and blessings> pandit arjun> www.rudraksharemedy.com> > , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Arjunji,> > > > Thankyuo for your reply. Continuing the discussion, we now know > that all mantra are not advisable and gems are not the best either. > Then what is recommended to mitigate the effect of problems faced by > natives, who are not well versed with the intricacies of the rules > given in the scriptures (basically laymen like me)> > > > The third that I am aware of are upayas. Are there more ways to >

> tackle the problem. > > > > Besides, how do you rate mantra like "Om namah shivay" and "Om > shree > > sai nathay namah" etc> > > > With warm regards> > Bobby> > > > > > panditarjun2004 <panditarjun2004@> wrote: dear friend> > > > as written earlier, any diety's mantra must be chanted the > prescribed > > number of times, often more than one lakh, to get that mantra > siddhi > > attained of that particular diety. then these tailormade shat > > prayoga mantras for self benefit are recited to use the moola > > mantras. these usage mantras themselves will not give any results > > unless and until the moola mantras of the diety were recited and > got > > siddhis. hence mere recital of these shat prayoga mantras (without > > getting the siddhi of the

moola mantra) will not give any result > even > > if recited n number of times.> > > > since you are fond of ganeshji, simple ganesha mantra "om gam > > ganapataye namaha" is very good for you to recite on a daily basis.> > > > with best wishes and blessings> > panidt arjun> > www.rudraksharemedy.com> > > > , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd@> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Arjunji, > > > Thankyou for your reply. I would discontinue reciting the mantra. > > Would there have been a perceptible effect after reciting the > mantra > > for almost six months? And what could it be?> > > > > > With warm regards > > > Bobby > > > panditarjun2004

<panditarjun2004@> wrote:> > > dear friends> > > > > > much has been said about the mantras and their usages with > various > > > people expressing their personal views and opinions.> > > > > > let me allow you to put things in the right perspective from the > > > tenets of the mantra and tantra shastra as myself spent several > > years > > > in learning and using them.> > > > > > shat prayogas or six types of usage of mantras, in which the > native > > > influences others to his benefit, is prohibited for usage by > > ordinary > > > people. these six types of mantras invariably contain words like > > > shat, phat, vashat, swaha. even the master of mantra shastra is > not > > > supposed to teach these usage mantras to his

disciples.> > > > > > each diety has various types of mantras with which one can get > > siddhi > > > of that mantra and invoke the grace of that diety. then to use > that > > > siddhi for influencing others, these tailor made shat prayogas > are > > > used for each diety mantra. those living in grihastha are advised > > not > > > to recite these mantras even if they belong to satvik dieties > like > > > ganeshji etc.> > > > > > the persons teaching these mantras as well as practicing or > > following > > > these mantras become loners in their lives and this may adversely > > > affect thier existing grihastha life. hence only lone people with > > > intentions of doing service to the society are advised to take up > > > these mantras.>

> > > > > as bhaskarji and kumarji said in previous mails, it is better if > > one > > > keeps away from these mantras altogether and not try to learn or > > use > > > even for curiosity.> > > > > > following simple satvik poojas or japams (recital of gayatri, > > > panchakshari etc.) is apt for grihasthas.> > > > > > with best wishes and blessings> > > pandit arjun> > > www.rudraksharemedy.com> > > > > > , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd@> > > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskarji, Anandji,> > > > > > > > Read the thread with great interest. I also got me confused in > > > the end.

Actually, a few months back I casually referred to our > > > family panditji that I have a financial squeaze and want to work > > hard > > > to get out of it. He immmediately said, ' recite this mantra > > without > > > break and the results would be there (he mentioned a time span of > > six > > > months)'. > > > > > > > > The mantra is of ganeshji and is:> > > > "Oum ganesh hrinam chindayi varenayam hum namah phat"> > > > > > > > You mentioned that people reciting mantras ending with swaha or > > > phat need to be careful. I have been reciting it every morning > > after > > > my prayers for 108 times. > > > > > > > > You also say that reciting the wrong way may invite more > > > problems. The last six months have gone by

more or less > > > peacefully....so how do i interpret this?? I recite on my own and > > > take care that the pronounciation is appropriate. But nothing > > dramtic > > > has taken place either...unless I get a job I have been trying > for > > > the last six months (this might frucitfy in the next few weeks).> > > > Would appreciate your comments on this.> > > > > > > > Bhaskarji, can we expect more on the astrology course???? Its > > > been more than a month since the last lesson.> > > > > > > > With warm regards> > > > Bobby> > > > > > > > Anand Ravi <anandravi2004@> wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear Sri Rohit,> > > > > > > > Also it should be "Phat" and not "Fat".> > > >

> > > > If read as "Fat" the meaning and usage of the mantra changes > > > totally.> > > > > > > > Rgds> > > > Anand> > > > --> > > > > > > > Apr 26, 2007 23:00> > > > Re: Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY > > SHABAR > > > MANTRA> > > > > > > > Om Namah Shivaya> > > > > > > > Dear Sri Bhaskar, Namaste> > > > > > > > Hope all well at your end. Its good to read your mail after a > > long > > > time. I do agree with you on this. This is the main reason I > > normally > > > don't suggest mahavidya mantras also. These are

super fast > results > > > giving mantras but even a slight error can results in great > > > sufferings, like sword hanging above the head.> > > > > > > > I would prefer more of vedic and jyotir linga mantras which > goes > > to > > > the root to solve the problems even if they take that extra time.> > > > > > > > BTW, did you get the contacts of the TM chapter at chennai > which > > I > > > asked you sometime before.> > > > > > > > Rgds> > > > Anand> > > > > > > > --> > > > Bhaskar> > > > Sender: > > > > > > > > Reply > > > > Apr 26, 2007 21:34> > > > Re: GET SUCCESS IN INTERVIEW BY SHABAR > > > MANTRA> > > > > > > > Dear Members, > > > > > > > > I request all the Members reading such posts that You would> > > > be reciting the Mantras mentioned therein at Your own risk> > > > and consequences and the Forum or List Owner of Jyotish_Ganga > is > > > not reposnible in any manner for the results obtained thereof.> > > > > > > > Same with The Astrologers Predictions mentioned over here.> > > > You are also requested to inform the

Owner/Moderator if any > > > astrologer approaches You Personally through mail on your > personal > > id > > > or otherwise,for Consultations with any commercial undertone > > > alongwith.> > > > > > > > Personal note regarding mantras-> > > > I do not prefer Shabar or Tantric Mantras for the grihasta> > > > (Householders). They carry lots of conditions alongwith, which > > have > > > to be complied with and purity and formalities as laid down in > the > > > scriptures. No doubt that they are very fast and speedy in gving > > > results, but a single mistake can be dangerous, including > > > pronounciation mistake while reciting. These are best done under > > > personal supervision of a Guru or Pandit, well versed in these. > Any > > >

mantra which contain the words "Swaha" or "Phat", at ending of > the > > > Mantra.> > > > I request all the Members to desist from reciting, without any > > > personal presence of a well versed Priest in company.> > > > I prefer to recite the Vedic Mantras which take longer time to > > give > > > effects, but are less dangerous if wrongly recited or not > dangerous > > > at all, I should say., with no side effects or > > > > any contrary re-actions.> > > > > > > > Since we respect the freedom of Speech we allow all the mails > to > > be > > > posted here, but does not mean that we confirm what all have been > > > written or mentioned therein.> > > > > > > > I also request the members not to put their websites for > display

> > > with their mails, and this opportunity to display wares or > > > goods/products/services is given on the last day of each > month,when > > > You can have a show case of all You are offering, under > Moderation.> > > > > > > > Best Wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > Moderator.> > > > > > > > > > > > , "rohitjivani" wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Recently my research is continue on Shabar Mantra...I wrote> > > > > a practically success mantra before this post...there are > > > thousands> > > > > of shabar mantras for various purpose if one do the mantra > with> > > > > proper procedures the result will

be excellent ...shabar > mantras> > > > > offers 100% result even in kaliyuga while other mantras r not > so> > > > > much effective in kaliyuga as the grip of rahu is strong and > it > > is> > > > > hard to arrange proper procedures these days....> > > > > > > > > > The shabar mantras i m giving here are not only read by me> > > > > but i got thousands results...and when i found that> > > > > its really miraculas... i decided to spread the real magic > > > towards u> > > > > all....> > > > > > > > > > Today I want to share a very effective shabar mantra with> > > > > you, it is use to get success in interview or for special> > > > > karyasiddhi...> > > > > > >

> > > to recite this shabar mantra one has to seat against east on> > > > > white cloth wearing yellow dress...and do the tilak of> > > > > chandan .....take chana daal n put it on a bajoth n then put a> > > > > sfatik mala on that n charge the sfatik mala with the chant> > > > > > > > > > AUM HRIM VAGVADINI BHAGVATI MAM KARYA SIDDHI KARI KARI FAT > SWAHA> > > > > > > > > > need to recite for 1008 times before going for interview or> > > > > particular work and keep the sfatik mala in neck or keep it in> > > > > pocket....> > > > > > > > > > the prayoga is very very effective try it for best result> > > > > > > > > > god bless> > > > > > > > > > rohit jivani>

> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Messages in this topic : (0) > > > > : Reply (via web post) | > > > > Start a new topic : > > > > Messages: > > > > > > > > > > > > : > > > > Change settings via the Web: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >