IndiaDivine.org

Welcome to BharatKaGuru.Com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends, Happy Dusshehra !!! We are very glad to inform you that today we start new website www.BharatKaGuru.com . We like to give you some information about our this new website and We also like to

invite you as a expert for BharatKaGuru.com BharatKaGuru.com work as online article directory for authors. We have different sections like from Astrology to health science, from woman to Kids, from relationship to sex life, from cooking to technology. Our primary goal is to serve as a trusted source of content for all of the stakeholders engaged with our site. Expert authors (Guru) and writers are able to post their articles to be featured within the site. As an Expert, this is a great way for your work to be seen and get published in an unlimited assortment of works. Please Visit us - www.BharatKaGuru.com Thanks BharatKaGuru.com

RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS, PL HELP ME REGARDING CAREER.EVEN AFTER REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERENCES OF 15 YEARS, I AM STRUGGLING FOR, TO GET MY CHOICE OF JOB. WHETHER JOB OR BUSINESS IS SUITABLE FOR ME.KINDLY SUGGEST SOME REMEDY. MY DETAILS ARE - DOB-07/OCT/1969PLACE OF BIRTH-SAMBALPUR (ORISSA)TIME OF BIRTH-08.04 PMREGARDSMANOJ KUMAR KARSAMBALPUR, ORISSA

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Manoj Kumar Kar,

WHETHER JOB OR BUSINESS IS SUITABLE FOR ME.KINDLY SUGGEST SOME REMEDY?

After 15 years of career, you are struggling and undecided what to

do? So first thing is to know what have you been doing so far .What

your skills & education have been. Then why you are still at current

situation?

Thereafter guidance can be of use.

Without knowing all above it is too much a guess work for Birth time

could be approximate.

OM TAT SAT.

, MANOJ KAR <manoj_kar7

wrote:

>

> RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,

>

> PL HELP ME REGARDING CAREER.EVEN AFTER REQUIRED QUALIFICATION &

EXPERENCES OF 15 YEARS, I AM STRUGGLING FOR, TO GET MY CHOICE OF JOB.

>

> WHETHER JOB OR BUSINESS IS SUITABLE FOR ME.KINDLY SUGGEST SOME

REMEDY.

>

> MY DETAILS ARE -

>

> DOB-07/OCT/1969

> PLACE OF BIRTH-SAMBALPUR (ORISSA)

> TIME OF BIRTH-08.04 PM

>

>

> REGARDS

> MANOJ KUMAR KAR

> SAMBALPUR, ORISSA

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

>

Respected Sir, I am working as a service engineer in a IT Hardware Company at present.I am basically a diploma in electronics engineering.After passing diploma i have joined as service engineer & from that time i have worked for different companies as the same service engineer post without having any promotion. With the same qualification & experience my colleagues are now in senior post,but unfortunaetly i am in the same post,only having changes the company. Hence i request to u to give some remedy.When will my better time comes & i will get my choice of job. regards manoj kumar kar sambalpur,orissa"R.C.Srivastava" <swami wrote: Dear Manoj Kumar Kar,WHETHER JOB OR BUSINESS IS SUITABLE FOR ME.KINDLY SUGGEST SOME REMEDY?After 15 years of career, you are struggling and undecided what to do? So first thing is to know what have you been doing so far .What your skills & education have been. Then why you are still at current situation?Thereafter guidance can be of use.Without knowing all above it is too much a guess work for Birth time could be approximate.OM TAT SAT. , MANOJ KAR <manoj_kar7

wrote:>> RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,> > PL HELP ME REGARDING CAREER.EVEN AFTER REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERENCES OF 15 YEARS, I AM STRUGGLING FOR, TO GET MY CHOICE OF JOB.> > WHETHER JOB OR BUSINESS IS SUITABLE FOR ME.KINDLY SUGGEST SOME REMEDY. > > MY DETAILS ARE - > > DOB-07/OCT/1969> PLACE OF BIRTH-SAMBALPUR (ORISSA)> TIME OF BIRTH-08.04 PM> > > REGARDS> MANOJ KUMAR KAR> SAMBALPUR, ORISSA> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

Dear Manoj Kumar Kar,

Horay chart caste at 5:00:54PM on 30 Oct 2007 at 27N11 & 78E02.

I cast the chart for you to know your future I .e. question about career advancement.

Horary Analysis: Aries char Rasi rises with 37 AV bindus. Mars Lagna lord is placed in III house with Moon. Situation is favorable to some extent.

LL Mars and Xth Lord Saturn are in sextile but forming Ishrafa yoga they do not promise Good results.

Incidentally same is the situation for gains and fulfillment of desire, if we take XI th lord and Lagna lord.

So prasna chart does not show us much hope this year.

Let us take Natal chart: Taurus Rises 5Degree and 30 minutes.Moon MD in last about ten years has not given you stability and proper growth in career.This moon was placed in Ix th house as lord of VI th house in dasamsa.

You will be running Mars Mahadasa of 7 years from July 2009. Mras is placed in IV house thus aspecting Tenth house own sign therein and is also lord of 3 rd house.

This shows you will have change and better times ahead.

SUMMARY:

Therefore combinaning indications from Horary and Birth chart it can be safely concluded that there is delay in getting your dream fulfillment about career advancement this year but you can expect better oppurtinities ahead of July 2009.

Hope this helps.

CAUTION: These are assessment of trends based on basis described in analysis.These are not professional readings.

Wih best wishes.

OM TAT SAT.

-

MANOJ KAR

Monday, October 29, 2007 3:31 PM

Re: Re: Welcome to BharatKaGuru.Com

Respected Sir,

I am working as a service engineer in a IT Hardware Company at present.I am basically a diploma in electronics engineering.After passing diploma i have joined as service engineer & from that time i have worked for different companies as the same service engineer post without having any promotion.

With the same qualification & experience my colleagues are now in senior post,but unfortunaetly i am in the same post,only having changes the company.

Hence i request to u to give some remedy.When will my better time comes & i will get my choice of job.

regards

manoj kumar kar

sambalpur,orissa"R.C.Srivastava" <swami (AT) kaalvastu (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Manoj Kumar Kar,WHETHER JOB OR BUSINESS IS SUITABLE FOR ME.KINDLY SUGGEST SOME REMEDY?After 15 years of career, you are struggling and undecided what to do? So first thing is to know what have you been doing so far .What your skills & education have been. Then why you are still at current situation?Thereafter guidance can be of use.Without knowing all above it is too much a guess work for Birth time could be approximate.OM TAT SAT. , MANOJ KAR <manoj_kar7 wrote:>> RESPECTED ASTROLOGERS,> > PL HELP ME REGARDING CAREER.EVEN AFTER REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERENCES OF 15 YEARS, I AM STRUGGLING FOR, TO GET MY CHOICE OF JOB.> > WHETHER JOB OR BUSINESS IS SUITABLE FOR ME.KINDLY SUGGEST SOME REMEDY. > > MY DETAILS ARE - > > DOB-07/OCT/1969> PLACE OF BIRTH-SAMBALPUR (ORISSA)> TIME OF BIRTH-08.04 PM> > > REGARDS> MANOJ KUMAR KAR> SAMBALPUR, ORISSA> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.