My daughter's detaild

dob: 23rd august 1975

tob: 1:45 am

plof birth: lucknow india

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

II Om Gurave Namah IIHari om , Friend,

Dear Mr M .Bites.

Your daughter is having mahadasa of Sat Aantardasa of Moon since June 2006 and Saturn and moon Both are in VI/VIII in Navamsa. Venus is karka for spouse and pleasures. Venus is Retrograde also. Venus is placed in VI house of enemity along with Rahu.This Bhukti will operate till Jan 2008.

Placement of Saturn in VII in Navamsa Means many thing .One important thing is Strong karmic compulsion. Spouse of your daughter is bound to be a cause of bondage and necessary evil for him during this bhukti. The main suffering could be very hard work but cold response and indifference to feelings.

In prasna chart When we took up case of your daughter Taurus is rising Venus is debilitated in V th house .Question about child has come from father. This also confirms fears are genuine and affliction to your daughter needs corrective efforts seriously.

Natural question arise. What will happen to relation ship in future?

Problem could be coming from mother in law also or some elder lady in in -laws house.

2 nd lord from Uppada is in uppada Luckily second from UPPADA do not have affliction.so trouble should prove to be temporary.

She should keep fast on Sundays.Mantra for prtyadhidevata of Saturn should be done daily till things become normal.

For mantra you may ask from your family priest.

Hope this helps. OM TATSAT------------------------R.C.Srivastava------------------------ Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy our sins, and guide us in the right direction!

-

m.bytes

Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:54 PM

vashphal

Namaste!I am retired male. Please read my horoscope, varshphal and suggest mesome remedies.My youngest daughter is in distress. She is being abused by her husband.My dob : 6th June 1944Place of birth : LucknowTime of birth : 8:20 pmMy daughter's detailddob: 23rd august 1975tob: 1:45 amplof birth: lucknow indiaThank you for your time.Sincerely