IndiaDivine.org

PLS REPLY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Mai pehley bhi apko apni samshya bata chuka hu, par shayad ap tak mera prashna pahocha nahi. please sir mai ye jan na chahta hu ki mera achha samay kab ayega aor mujhe dobara rozgar kab milega. mera real estate ka apna kam tha jo ki vivad k bad khatm ho gaya ab to jo paesa bachaya tha vo bhi khatm hone wala hai kripya batain sir ki mujhe dobara kab aor kesa job milney ki sambhavna hai. Meri IS WQT SHANI KI MAHADASHA ME BUDH KA ANTAR chal raha hai.

Ye Shani me Budh 08/06/2008 se shuru hua hai. Meri lagna capricorn hai aor doosrey bhav[kumbh] me shani vakriya hai Meri date of birth hai 02/11/1965. aor time hai dopahar 12 bajey [12noon] place of birth hai KANPUR. please sir mere sawalon ka jawab dijiye please. -ATUL DIXIT

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Guest guest

Dear Atul,

You have been shouting from the roof top, and sending me so many smses, indicating that I have not replied you, but I ask you why have you not replied me ?

I have already replied on 29th March 2007, the copy of my mail is given below. You never had the time for last 15 months to say a word of thanks, and now suddenly you remember me when you have problem and come in like a bolt from the blue ? I am sorry but now you have to come to me professionally for any further answers.

Message 1577 dated 29th March 2007.

Dear Atul,Sit back, fasten your seat belt, and enjoy the ride. You are going to have a beautiful Saturn MahaDasha with regards to your profession and wealth. Except the Sun antardasha will throw you out of your old job, but immediately give you a new one.

Hope that makes You real happy.I have now closed your chart so will notaccept any further queries on same.best wishes,Bhaskar.

, atul9415153880 <atul9415153880 wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Mai pehley bhi apko apni samshya bata chuka hu, par shayad ap tak mera prashna pahocha nahi. please sir mai ye jan na chahta hu ki mera achha samay kab ayega aor mujhe dobara rozgar kab milega. mera real estate ka apna kam tha jo ki vivad k bad khatm ho gaya ab to jo paesa bachaya tha vo bhi khatm hone wala hai kripya batain sir ki mujhe dobara kab aor kesa job milney ki sambhavna hai. Meri IS WQT SHANI KI MAHADASHA ME BUDH KA ANTAR chal raha hai.. > Ye Shani me Budh 08/06/2008 se shuru hua hai. Meri lagna capricorn hai aor doosrey bhav[kumbh] me shani vakriya hai Meri date of birth hai 02/11/1965. aor time hai dopahar 12 bajey [12noon] place of birth hai KANPUR. please sir mere sawalon ka jawab dijiye please. -ATUL DIXIT> > > > >  > > > Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php>