IndiaDivine.org

my horoscope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji

I am one of the member of your GROUP.. for so many days, I was going through the emails

and I did not write it to you . But now i really want to take your valuable suggestion some remedies according to my kundli. Bhaskar ji, right now I don't have any question to ask, But I want to take your valuable suggestion according to my kundli.

MY DOB is 14 June 1978 time 12.10 (noon) AMRITSAR ( PUNJAB)

Pls tell me your valuable comments,

Eagerly I am waiting for your suggestion/remedies/comments..

Thank you

Best Regards

Sapna

--- On Mon, 6/23/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish My introduction at Moderators Union, 2008, Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 1:45 AM

Dear friends,

A small portion of my introduction at the Moderators Union 2008 can be viewed at this Link, which has been uploaded by the ( Thanks to them ). This is for thosewho may be interested.

http://video. / watch/2931360/ 8389161

The other Moderators who were invited, and theirintroductions, can be viewed at this link.

http://video. / mypage?s= 4446725 & public=1

best wishes,Bhaskar.( Moderator ) Jyotish_Ganga.

Guest guest

Dear Sapnaji,

In few mails to my personal id, you expressed that you need my readi ngs, though you do not have any question as such to ask, and you cannot call me since you are not allowed to call me from a cell phone in a foreign country ( I do not quite understand this ). I also asked you then to instead send me some identification which tells me you are what you , represent , to be. But you do not care to reply back.

Anyway I have checked your chart. You are running the best period till 2016. And again a good period till Year 2032. You are lucky to have these periods going on for the major part of your Life. Health, wealth, Love, finance, everything, for you.

Take care of your speech at times, its not proper. Do not get into any fights with your relatives or family members. At times you also get into depression , stay away from it. Be busy in music or good pastimes like reading or writing. If at all you feel fears at any time , then you must recite hanuman Chalisa. because you have a tendency to go into illusionary worlds or fantasies. Some are pleasant, and some are fearful. Love affairs may not succed in your Life. They would always break after a point. So indulgence should be done with the knowledge of their temporary status. Politics and positions of High levels are good for you. You will have good freinds from the finance world and people at high places.

Wear a Ruby and a Emerald for Life. Ruby on the heart, in a Necklace, and Emerald as a ring.

Hiope this is enough without knowing your genuinity.

regards, Bhaskar. www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

, Sapna Sapna <sapna2015 wrote:>> > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji > > I am one of the member of your GROUP.. for so many days, I was going through the emails> > and I did not write it to you . But now i really want to take your valuable suggestion some remedies according to my kundli. Bhaskar ji, right now I don't have any question to ask, But I want to take your valuable suggestion according to my kundli. > > MY DOB is 14 June 1978 time 12.10 (noon) AMRITSAR ( PUNJAB)> > Pls tell me your valuable comments,> > Eagerly I am waiting for your suggestion/remedies/comments..> > Thank you > > Best Regards> > Sapna> > --- On Mon, 6/23/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish My introduction at Moderators Union, 2008,> > Monday, June 23, 2008, 1:45 AM> > > > > > > > Dear friends,> A small portion of my introduction at the > Moderators Union 2008 can be viewed > at this Link, which has been uploaded by the> ( Thanks to them ). This is for those> who may be interested. > http://video. / watch/2931360/ 8389161> The other Moderators who were invited, and their> introductions, can be viewed at this link.> http://video. / mypage?s= 4446725 & public=1> best wishes,> Bhaskar.> ( Moderator ) > Jyotish_Ganga.>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji

First of all thank you very much and secondly why i couldn't call you, the reason was last week my phone sim card got lost and I had to stop all IDD service and right now I do not have IDD in my mobile phone to call abroad. So, that is why I was not in the condition to call.. BUT REALLY SORRY for that.. But surely I will call you

Thank you to go through my kundli. Bhaskar ji, Now i have one question.

If it is my good time. But there are many things, which is going wrong with me and my faimly ? why is that ? because of SHANI SADE SATI .. or some other reasons ? Can you please help me to find out.... and I am already wearing EMREALD and pearl, and also ( Horse nal) ring for sade sati....

Now days I get angry immediately and result is I will give slaps to my small kids.

I do not want that, How to stop that Bhaskar ji.. Please help me out in this.. Please

Thank you bhaskar ji.. and GOL BLESS YOU , you are doing wonderful job to ppls who they are in need...

GOD BLESS YOU

Thanks

Sapna

--- On Wed, 6/25/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: my horoscope Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 12:52 PM

Dear Sapnaji,

In few mails to my personal id, you expressed that you need my readi ngs, though you do not have any question as such to ask, and you cannot call me since you are not allowed to call me from a cell phone in a foreign country ( I do not quite understand this ). I also asked you then to instead send me some identification which tells me you are what you , represent , to be. But you do not care to reply back.

Anyway I have checked your chart. You are running the best period till 2016. And again a good period till Year 2032. You are lucky to have these periods going on for the major part of your Life. Health, wealth, Love, finance, everything, for you.

Take care of your speech at times, its not proper. Do not get into any fights with your relatives or family members. At times you also get into depression , stay away from it. Be busy in music or good pastimes like reading or writing. If at all you feel fears at any time , then you must recite hanuman Chalisa. because you have a tendency to go into illusionary worlds or fantasies. Some are pleasant, and some are fearful. Love affairs may not succed in your Life. They would always break after a point. So indulgence should be done with the knowledge of their temporary status. Politics and positions of High levels are good for you. You will have good freinds from the finance world and people at high places.

Wear a Ruby and a Emerald for Life. Ruby on the heart, in a Necklace, and Emerald as a ring.

Hiope this is enough without knowing your genuinity.

regards,

Bhaskar. www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com

, Sapna Sapna <sapna2015@.. .> wrote:>> > > > > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji > > I am one of the member of your GROUP.. for so many days, I was going through the emails> > and I did not write it to you . But now i really want to take your valuable suggestion some remedies according to my kundli. Bhaskar ji, right now I don't have any question to ask, But I want to take your valuable suggestion according to my kundli. > > MY DOB is 14 June 1978 time 12.10 (noon) AMRITSAR ( PUNJAB)> > Pls tell me your valuable comments,> > Eagerly I am waiting for your suggestion/remedies /comments. .> > Thank you > > Best Regards> > Sapna>

> --- On Mon, 6/23/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> My introduction at Moderators Union, 2008,> > Monday, June 23, 2008, 1:45 AM> > > > > > > > Dear friends,> A small portion of my introduction at the > Moderators Union 2008 can be viewed > at this Link, which has been uploaded by the> ( Thanks to them ). This is for those> who may be interested. > http://video. / watch/2931360/ 8389161> The other Moderators who were invited, and their> introductions, can be viewed at this link.> http://video. / mypage?s= 4446725 & public=1> best wishes,> Bhaskar.> ( Moderator ) >

Jyotish_Ganga.>