IndiaDivine.org

We are inviting few astrologers here to participate.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

We are inviting a few Astrologers to participate here, as I have received requests from certain astrologers that they wish to reply here but are not able to, due to my sole presence here. Now I have explained them, that when I wanted them, they were nowhere to be seen. But yet being a democratic set up we will allow all to work here. My aim, as mentioned before too, is to make this Forum, one of the best Forums available on the Net, for Jyotish discussions and chart readings. For that we too need acive participation of all smart brains in this field of astrology, as no single person can claim to know all. It is the collective knowledge which counts for.

Form now onwards any astrologer is allowed to reply to any enquiry, irrespective of another having replied to the enquirist, and the enquirist can choose from among the replies, which one he finds suitable to him. But we will not allow any slandering of astrologers here, or trying to pit one against the other, by over-smart natives wanting to take out the most from all.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Bhaskar ji,

I am giving the birth details of one of my relative who is married and well settled in USA. One of his family astrologer has predicted Pravaja yoga for him. Kindly examine and give your expert opinion on this one question.

I would request either you or any other learned astrologer on the forum to enlighten me on this issue as his family is worried.

DOB : 04.05.1981

TOB: 00.44

POB: Mumbai

Thaking in anticipation.

D D Trivedi--- On Sat, 7/19/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish We are inviting few astrologers here to participate. Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 4:30 PM

Dear all,

We are inviting a few Astrologers to participate here, as I have received requests from certain astrologers that they wish to reply here but are not able to, due to my sole presence here. Now I have explained them, that when I wanted them, they were nowhere to be seen. But yet being a democratic set up we will allow all to work here. My aim, as mentioned before too, is to make this Forum, one of the best Forums available on the Net, for Jyotish discussions and chart readings. For that we too need acive participation of all smart brains in this field of astrology, as no single person can claim to know all. It is the collective knowledge which counts for.

Form now onwards any astrologer is allowed to reply to any enquiry, irrespective of another having replied to the enquirist, and the enquirist can choose from among the replies, which one he finds suitable to him. But we will not allow any slandering of astrologers here, or trying to pit one against the other, by over-smart natives wanting to take out the most from all.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Trivediji,

This is a luxurious query. Unless and until the boy is showing any behaviours of this Yoga, why must You worry ? Surely the family astrologer must have told you that this Yoga would fructify in old age ?

regards,

bhaskar. www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:>> Dear Shri Bhaskar ji,> > I am giving the birth details of one of my relative who is married and well settled in USA. One of his family astrologer has predicted Pravaja yoga for him. Kindly examine and give your expert opinion on this one question.> > I would request either you or any other learned astrologer on the forum to enlighten me on this issue as his family is worried.> > DOB : 04.05.1981> TOB: 00.44> POB: Mumbai> > Thaking in anticipation.> > D D Trivedi> > --- On Sat, 7/19/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish We are inviting few astrologers here to participate.> > Saturday, July 19, 2008, 4:30 PM> > > > > > > > Dear all,> We are inviting a few Astrologers to participate here, as I have received requests from certain astrologers that they wish to reply here but are not able to, due to my sole presence here. Now I have explained them, that when I wanted them, they were nowhere to be seen. But yet being a democratic set up we will allow all to work here. My aim, as mentioned before too, is to make this Forum, one of the best Forums available on the Net, for Jyotish discussions and chart readings. For that we too need acive participation of all smart brains in this field of astrology, as no single person can claim to know all. It is the collective knowledge which counts for. > Form now onwards any astrologer is allowed to reply to any enquiry, irrespective of another having replied to the enquirist, and the enquirist can choose from among the replies, which one he finds suitable to him. But we will not allow any slandering of astrologers here, or trying to pit one against the other, by over-smart natives wanting to take out the most from all. > best wishes,> Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Trivediji, [1] The chart you have given has 5 planets in the 4th house, influencing the 10th house also. So the boy will do quiet well in his life, the astrologer consulted must have predicted Pravrajya yoga only because if there are 4 or more than 4 planets in a house the yoga is formed. [2] But look here when the causatory planets get combust the diluted version is felt, that is Pravrajya yoga is only confined to mentalplanes only. [3] Again Ketu in the lagna aspected by Jupiter confirms spiritual inclination & nothing more than that. [4]Well so many planets influencing the 10th house make so many yogas as per Jaimini Astrologywhich should not be discussed

in the group. [5] In nutshell it can be said that Because of reasons given in [2] there is no pravrajya yoga on the contrary the boy will be extremely successful in his career & enjoy status likea king. Regards Sanjay Misradushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote: Dear Shri Bhaskar ji, I am giving the birth details of one of my relative who is married and well settled in USA. One of his family astrologer has predicted Pravaja yoga for him. Kindly examine and give your expert opinion on this one question. I would request either you or any other learned astrologer on the forum to enlighten me on this issue as his family is worried. DOB : 04.05.1981 TOB: 00.44 POB: Mumbai Thaking in anticipation. D D Trivedi--- On Sat, 7/19/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in> We are inviting few astrologers here to participate. Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 4:30 PM Dear all, We are inviting a few Astrologers to participate here, as I have received requests from certain astrologers that they wish to reply here but are not able to, due to my sole presence here. Now I have explained them, that when I wanted

them, they were nowhere to be seen. But yet being a democratic set up we will allow all to work here. My aim, as mentioned before too, is to make this Forum, one of the best Forums available on the Net, for Jyotish discussions and chart readings. For that we too need acive participation of all smart brains in this field of astrology, as no single person can claim to know all. It is the collective knowledge which counts for. Form now onwards any astrologer is allowed to reply to any enquiry, irrespective of another having replied to the enquirist, and the enquirist can choose from among the replies, which one he finds suitable to him. But we will not allow any slandering of astrologers here, or trying to pit one against the other, by over-smart natives wanting to take out the most from all. best wishes, Bhaskar.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sanjay Misra,

Many thanks for the answers given.

D D Trivedi--- On Sun, 7/20/08, SANJAY MISRA <vastuwonders wrote:

SANJAY MISRA <vastuwondersRe: We are inviting few astrologers here to participate. Date: Sunday, July 20, 2008, 1:22 AM

Dear Sri Trivediji,

[1] The chart you have given has 5 planets in the 4th house, influencing the 10th house also. So the boy will do quiet well in his life, the astrologer consulted must have predicted Pravrajya yoga only because if there are 4 or more than 4 planets in a house the yoga is formed.

[2] But look here when the causatory planets get combust the diluted version is felt, that is Pravrajya yoga is only confined to mentalplanes only.

[3] Again Ketu in the lagna aspected by Jupiter confirms spiritual inclination & nothing more than that.

[4]Well so many planets influencing the 10th house make so many yogas as per Jaimini Astrologywhich should not be discussed in the group.

[5] In nutshell it can be said that Because of reasons given in [2] there is no pravrajya yoga on the contrary the boy will be extremely successful in his career & enjoy status likea king.

Regards

Sanjay Misradushyant trivedi <trivedi20 > wrote:

Dear Shri Bhaskar ji,

I am giving the birth details of one of my relative who is married and well settled in USA. One of his family astrologer has predicted Pravaja yoga for him. Kindly examine and give your expert opinion on this one question.

I would request either you or any other learned astrologer on the forum to enlighten me on this issue as his family is worried.

DOB : 04.05.1981

TOB: 00.44

POB: Mumbai

Thaking in anticipation.

D D Trivedi--- On Sat, 7/19/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> We are inviting few astrologers here to participate.Saturday, July 19, 2008, 4:30 PM

Dear all,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.