IndiaDivine.org

to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sir

i have been reading your mails and have been very impressed by you . i have a query please guide and help.

this is for a son of my friend.

details are DOB - 30/05/1993

TOB - 08:05 AM

POB - BOMBAY

a few people have refused to read his h/s saying he has a short life. at present the boy is absolutely fine.

please guide

sanjiv

(9871066008)

Guest guest

What is the Query ?

Call me on my cell phone .

regards/Bhaskar.

, sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro wrote:>> sir > > i have been reading your mails and have been very impressed by you . i have a query please guide and help.> > this is for a son of my friend.> details are DOB - 30/05/1993> TOB - 08:05 AM> POB - BOMBAY> > > a few people have refused to read his h/s saying he has a short life. at present the boy is absolutely fine.> > please guide > > sanjiv> (9871066008)> > > >

Guest guest

sir ,

i have been trying to call you on your mobile no. (09323522663) but nobody is answering.

please guide and help.

my query is that since a few people have refused to read the boy's h/s due to sudden mishap. is it true and if yes any havan or mantra jap to be done by the parents or the boy.

the boy's family is very worried.

pranam

regards

sanjiv--- On Mon, 7/21/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native) Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 4:26 PM

What is the Query ?

Call me on my cell phone .

regards/Bhaskar.

, sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@ ...> wrote:>> sir > > i have been reading your mails and have been very impressed by you . i have a query please guide and help.> > this is for a son of my friend.> details are DOB - 30/05/1993> TOB - 08:05 AM> POB - BOMBAY> > > a few people have refused to read his h/s saying he has a short life. at present the boy is absolutely fine.> > please guide > > sanjiv> (9871066008)> > > >

Guest guest

Mr. Sanjeev,

Dont waste my time with incomplete information,expecting me to complete it. Neither you nor your friend are paying me Rs. 1 Lakh to sit and meditate on your problem , or contemplate on same by gazing at a crystal ball.

Please mention what is the mishap etc. ?

You people really irritate me.....

Bhaskar.

, sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro wrote:>> sir ,> > i have been trying to call you on your mobile no. (09323522663) but nobody is answering.> > please guide and help.> > my query is that since a few people have refused to read the boy's h/s due to sudden mishap. is it true and if yes any havan or mantra jap to be done by the parents or the boy.> > the boy's family is very worried. > > pranam> > regards> > sanjiv> > --- On Mon, 7/21/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > Monday, July 21, 2008, 4:26 PM> > > > > > > > What is the Query ?> Call me on my cell phone .> regards/Bhaskar.> > > > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@ ...> wrote:> >> > sir > > > > i have been reading your mails and have been very impressed by you . i have a query please guide and help.> > > > this is for a son of my friend.> > details are DOB - 30/05/1993> > TOB - 08:05 AM> > POB - BOMBAY> > > > > > a few people have refused to read his h/s saying he has a short life. at present the boy is absolutely fine.> > > > please guide > > > > sanjiv> > (9871066008)> > > > > > > >>

Guest guest

sir pranam ,

i did write earlier that at present the boy is absolutely fine but a few astrologers have refused to read his h/s saying that he should come after he is 20 yrs.

the worry is that why have they refused.

is it due a short life or a major mishap in the near future.

sorry to have troubled you but i feel you can guide and allay our fears , anxiety.

again pray for your guidance.

regards with humble respects

sanjiv--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native) Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:10 PM

Mr. Sanjeev,

Dont waste my time with incomplete information, expecting me to complete it. Neither you nor your friend are paying me Rs. 1 Lakh to sit and meditate on your problem , or contemplate on same by gazing at a crystal ball.

Please mention what is the mishap etc. ?

You people really irritate me.....

Bhaskar.

, sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@ ...> wrote:>> sir ,> > i have been trying to call you on your mobile no. (09323522663) but nobody is answering.> > please guide and help.> > my query is that since a few people have refused to read the boy's h/s due to sudden mishap. is it true and if yes any havan or mantra jap to be done by the parents or the boy.> > the boy's family is very worried. > > pranam> > regards> > sanjiv> > --- On Mon, 7/21/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > Monday, July 21, 2008, 4:26 PM> > >

> > > > > What is the Query ?> Call me on my cell phone .> regards/Bhaskar.> > > > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@ ...> wrote:> >> > sir > > > > i have been reading your mails and have been very impressed by you . i have a query please guide and help.> > > > this is for a son of my friend.> > details are DOB - 30/05/1993> > TOB - 08:05 AM> > POB - BOMBAY> > > > > > a few people have refused to read his h/s saying he has a short life. at present the boy is

absolutely fine.> > > > please guide > > > > sanjiv> > (9871066008)> > > > > > > >>

Guest guest

You are saying that a few astrologers have refused to read his chart.

Please reply to me what reasons did those few astrologers tell you for not reading his chart ?

Why did you not ask them for the reasons ? And if you did, then what is the reasons they gave ?

Did all of them say that he is got major mishap in future or short Life ?

And if they have not given you any reasons then why must I go through this process of casting a chart, and allowing misfortune to fall on me, and then understanding that this chart is jinxed ?

Please dont talk in cicrcles and try to find out from me.

I will answer you only when you come out with all information you have and know.

Bhaskar.

, sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro wrote:>> sir pranam ,> > i did write earlier that at present the boy is absolutely fine but a few astrologers have refused to read his h/s saying that he should come after he is 20 yrs. > the worry is that why have they refused. > is it due a short life or a major mishap in the near future. > > sorry to have troubled you but i feel you can guide and allay our fears , anxiety.> > again pray for your guidance.> > regards with humble respects> > sanjiv> > --- On Wed, 7/23/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:10 PM> > > > > > > > Mr. Sanjeev,> Dont waste my time with incomplete information, expecting me to complete it. Neither you nor your friend are paying me Rs. 1 Lakh to sit and meditate on your problem , or contemplate on same by gazing at a crystal ball.> Please mention what is the mishap etc. ?> You people really irritate me.....> Bhaskar. > > > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@ ...> wrote:> >> > sir ,> > > > i have been trying to call you on your mobile no. (09323522663) but nobody is answering.> > > > please guide and help.> > > > my query is that since a few people have refused to read the boy's h/s due to sudden mishap. is it true and if yes any havan or mantra jap to be done by the parents or the boy.> > > > the boy's family is very worried. > > > > pranam> > > > regards> > > > sanjiv> > > > --- On Mon, 7/21/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > > > Monday, July 21, 2008, 4:26 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > What is the Query ?> > Call me on my cell phone .> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > sir > > > > > > i have been reading your mails and have been very impressed by you . i have a query please guide and help.> > > > > > this is for a son of my friend.> > > details are DOB - 30/05/1993> > > TOB - 08:05 AM> > > POB - BOMBAY> > > > > > > > > a few people have refused to read his h/s saying he has a short life. at present the boy is absolutely fine.> > > > > > please guide > > > > > > sanjiv> > > (9871066008)> > > > > > > > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

If the boy is born in Bombay and staying here, then why cant his parents call me directly? Or his grandparents ? Why are they going via You ?

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > You are saying that a few astrologers have refused to read his chart.> > Please reply to me what reasons did those few astrologers tell you for> not reading his chart ?> > Why did you not ask them for the reasons ? And if you did, then what is> the reasons they gave ?> > Did all of them say that he is got major mishap in future or short Life> ?> > And if they have not given you any reasons then why must I go through> this process of casting a chart, and allowing misfortune to fall on me,> and then understanding that this chart is jinxed ?> > Please dont talk in cicrcles and try to find out from me.> > I will answer you only when you come out with all information you have> and know.> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , sanjeev madan sanjeevastro@> wrote:> >> > sir pranam ,> >> > i did write earlier that at present the boy is absolutely fine but a> few astrologers have refused to read his h/s saying that he should come> after he is 20 yrs.> > the worry is that why have they refused.> > is it due a short life or a major mishap in the near future.> >> > sorry to have troubled you but i feel you can guide and allay our> fears , anxiety.> >> > again pray for your guidance.> >> > regards with humble respects> >> > sanjiv> >> > --- On Wed, 7/23/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > > > Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:10 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Mr. Sanjeev,> > Dont waste my time with incomplete information, expecting me to> complete it. Neither you nor your friend are paying me Rs. 1 Lakh to sit> and meditate on your problem , or contemplate on same by gazing at a> crystal ball.> > Please mention what is the mishap etc. ?> > You people really irritate me.....> > Bhaskar.> >> >> > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@> ...> wrote:> > >> > > sir ,> > >> > > i have been trying to call you on your mobile no. (09323522663) but> nobody is answering.> > >> > > please guide and help.> > >> > > my query is that since a few people have refused to read the boy's> h/s due to sudden mishap. is it true and if yes any havan or mantra> jap to be done by the parents or the boy.> > >> > > the boy's family is very worried.> > >> > > pranam> > >> > > regards> > >> > > sanjiv> > >> > > --- On Mon, 7/21/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > > > > > Monday, July 21, 2008, 4:26 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > What is the Query ?> > > Call me on my cell phone .> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@> ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > sir> > > >> > > > i have been reading your mails and have been very impressed by you> . i have a query please guide and help.> > > >> > > > this is for a son of my friend.> > > > details are DOB - 30/05/1993> > > > TOB - 08:05 AM> > > > POB - BOMBAY> > > >> > > >> > > > a few people have refused to read his h/s saying he has a short> life. at present the boy is absolutely fine.> > > >> > > > please guide> > > >> > > > sanjiv> > > > (9871066008)> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

sir pranam ,

sorry for the delay in the reply.

the boy was born in bombay but now he is in delhi with his parents.

the astrologers we had shown did not give any clear reply why they refused to see till the age of 20.

they had a look at the h/s for 5 min and then closed it .they have not given any proper answer.

this itself caused the worry.

being a student of astrology and known to them ,they came to me for assistance.

i did not notice any thing very negative but i just wanted to confim .

your guidance would be final

humble regards

sanjiv

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native) Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:45 PM

If the boy is born in Bombay and staying here, then why cant his parents call me directly? Or his grandparents ? Why are they going via You ?

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > You are saying that a few astrologers have refused to read his chart.> > Please reply to me what reasons did those few astrologers tell you for> not reading his chart ?> > Why did you not ask them for the reasons ? And if you did, then what is> the reasons they gave ?> > Did all of them say that he is got major mishap in future or short Life> ?> > And if they have not given you any reasons then why must I go through> this process of casting a chart, and allowing misfortune to fall on me,> and then understanding that this chart is jinxed ?> > Please dont talk in cicrcles and try to find out from me.> > I will answer you only when you come out with all information you have> and know.> > Bhaskar.>

> > > > , sanjeev madan sanjeevastro@> wrote:> >> > sir pranam ,> >> > i did write earlier that at present the boy is absolutely fine but a> few astrologers have refused to read his h/s saying that he should come> after he is 20 yrs.> > the worry is that why have they refused.> > is it due a short life or a major mishap in the near future.> >> > sorry to have troubled you but i feel you can guide and allay our> fears , anxiety.> >> > again pray for your guidance.> >> > regards with humble respects> >> > sanjiv> >> > --- On Wed, 7/23/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this

native)> > > > Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:10 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Mr. Sanjeev,> > Dont waste my time with incomplete information, expecting me to> complete it. Neither you nor your friend are paying me Rs. 1 Lakh to sit> and meditate on your problem , or contemplate on same by gazing at a> crystal ball.> > Please mention what is the mishap etc. ?> > You people really irritate me.....> > Bhaskar.> >> >> > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@> ...> wrote:> > >> > > sir ,> > >> > > i have been trying to call you on your mobile no. (09323522663) but> nobody is answering.> > >> > > please guide

and help.> > >> > > my query is that since a few people have refused to read the boy's> h/s due to sudden mishap. is it true and if yes any havan or mantra> jap to be done by the parents or the boy.> > >> > > the boy's family is very worried.> > >> > > pranam> > >> > > regards> > >> > > sanjiv> > >> > > --- On Mon, 7/21/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > > > > > Monday, July 21, 2008, 4:26 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > What is the Query ?>

> > Call me on my cell phone .> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@> ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > sir> > > >> > > > i have been reading your mails and have been very impressed by you> . i have a query please guide and help.> > > >> > > > this is for a son of my friend.> > > > details are DOB - 30/05/1993> > > > TOB - 08:05 AM> > > > POB - BOMBAY> > > >> > > >> > > > a few people have refused to read his h/s saying he has a short> life. at present the boy is absolutely fine.> > > >> > > > please guide> > > >> > > > sanjiv> >

> > (9871066008)> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hare ramakrishna

dear sanjeev madan ji .

The problem with b4 declaring the results we shud know which astrologers giv u such reading or how u blved them >it depends on their knowledge level .As astrology is a vast ocean i shud know who has given this readings .

so tell us who were them the parents of this boy met ,did they consultd best astrologers orjust naturaly any pundits in some mandir in delhi style ( giving all credit to them so long as its free one ) .

As i am in delhi ,and i know what the12 mandir and its pundits in and around my housing coloney is doing and then ppl come and ask why the predictions is not full filled ,we concted 12 pundits .So i will ask them what each one giv a reading ,its generaly KSY or apamirtyu and remedies than predictions and then if u insist they will giv a date for results (Ram mandir poojaries doing ravan samhita ( that also if they know it was far better )

so u can conct me tru forum or tru mail and tell me the truth.then i will say what i find in chart .offcource tru this forum .

regrds sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah

, sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro wrote:>> sir pranam ,> > sorry for the delay in the reply.> > the boy was born in bombay but now he is in delhi with his parents.> > the astrologers we had shown did not give any clear reply why they refused to see till the age of 20. > they had a look at the h/s for 5 min and then closed it .they have not given any proper answer.> this itself caused the worry.> being a student of astrology and known to them ,they came to me for assistance.> i did not notice any thing very negative but i just wanted to confim .> your guidance would be final> > humble regards> > sanjiv > > > --- On Wed, 7/23/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:45 PM> > > > > > > > If the boy is born in Bombay and staying here, then why cant his parents call me directly? Or his grandparents ? Why are they going via You ?> Bhaskar. > > > , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > You are saying that a few astrologers have refused to read his chart.> > > > Please reply to me what reasons did those few astrologers tell you for> > not reading his chart ?> > > > Why did you not ask them for the reasons ? And if you did, then what is> > the reasons they gave ?> > > > Did all of them say that he is got major mishap in future or short Life> > ?> > > > And if they have not given you any reasons then why must I go through> > this process of casting a chart, and allowing misfortune to fall on me,> > and then understanding that this chart is jinxed ?> > > > Please dont talk in cicrcles and try to find out from me.> > > > I will answer you only when you come out with all information you have> > and know.> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > , sanjeev madan sanjeevastro@> > wrote:> > >> > > sir pranam ,> > >> > > i did write earlier that at present the boy is absolutely fine but a> > few astrologers have refused to read his h/s saying that he should come> > after he is 20 yrs.> > > the worry is that why have they refused.> > > is it due a short life or a major mishap in the near future.> > >> > > sorry to have troubled you but i feel you can guide and allay our> > fears , anxiety.> > >> > > again pray for your guidance.> > >> > > regards with humble respects> > >> > > sanjiv> > >> > > --- On Wed, 7/23/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > > > > > Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 7:10 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Mr. Sanjeev,> > > Dont waste my time with incomplete information, expecting me to> > complete it. Neither you nor your friend are paying me Rs. 1 Lakh to sit> > and meditate on your problem , or contemplate on same by gazing at a> > crystal ball.> > > Please mention what is the mishap etc. ?> > > You people really irritate me.....> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@> > ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > sir ,> > > >> > > > i have been trying to call you on your mobile no. (09323522663) but> > nobody is answering.> > > >> > > > please guide and help.> > > >> > > > my query is that since a few people have refused to read the boy's> > h/s due to sudden mishap. is it true and if yes any havan or mantra> > jap to be done by the parents or the boy.> > > >> > > > the boy's family is very worried.> > > >> > > > pranam> > > >> > > > regards> > > >> > > > sanjiv> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 7/21/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > Re: to bhaskar ji ( age of this native)> > > > > > > > Monday, July 21, 2008, 4:26 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > What is the Query ?> > > > Call me on my cell phone .> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , sanjeev madan <sanjeevastro@> > ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > sir> > > > >> > > > > i have been reading your mails and have been very impressed by you> > . i have a query please guide and help.> > > > >> > > > > this is for a son of my friend.> > > > > details are DOB - 30/05/1993> > > > > TOB - 08:05 AM> > > > > POB - BOMBAY> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > a few people have refused to read his h/s saying he has a short> > life. at present the boy is absolutely fine.> > > > >> > > > > please guide> > > > >> > > > > sanjiv> > > > > (9871066008)> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>