IndiaDivine.org

Warning to the Astrologers.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEAR ASTROLOGERS AND MEMBERS.

Some guidelines for you to follow -

No astrologer in this Forum is expected to contact any member of this forum, on his own or call them on their contact numbers. ( I have recieved info of one astrologer doing this to a lady ). Any astrologer found doing so, would be removed from this Group, and his name would also be given to the other group owners to publicise and inform their members respectively so that this astrologer is boycotted and ostracised completely.

My own punishment would also follow. I will see to it, that this person would be thrown out of his home and made to beg for the rest of his Life with a begging bowl in his hands. This punishment is fit for the astrologers who exploit innocent and unsuspecting members. I dont care what happens on other forums. but here it would not be allowed. I would personally initiate the punishment.

Astrologers do not mention your contact numbers or addresses alongwith your replies. If you are smart enough you will automatically get a mail on your id by the prospective client. You may put your name in the Database section in The List of Astrologers.

Any reply to any Query must be written and sent to the forum only and not on the personal id of the Member putting the Query.

And the members please be careful of the unscruplous astrologers exploiting for selfish gains. We are not responsible for you communicating on their personal ids and the subsequent repurcussions of the same.

Hope above is clear.

Bhaskar. Moderator/Owner Jyotish-Ganga.