IndiaDivine.org

For those who seek reading -ur attention pls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear memebrs ,

who ever posted queries for getting a reading is advised to read grp main page and follow the instructions properly .For knowing the genuity of queriests we need all those informations .So pls help us to help u ,and ur replies will b posted in this grp itself ,if some one is getting answers in mail box directly pls beware of it and we dont hav any responsibilty for such predictions and ur further followups unless u r doing it for just the fun of it .If possible inform grp owners abt such evil elements too .

so take the opportunity to get best predictions than running around in other 100 grps .we can only entertain those who r serious and realy in need .

regrds sunil nair

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,

I have put a stop this daily nonsense of having to remind these people again and again to go as per the format and then expect a reply. I was also very much angered when my call for donations to the vidhwa ashram was not met with a proper response as expected. I realised that many people care just for themselves and once their query is answered wish to leave the forum and not interested in anything further. Which is one of the main reasons for having urned all reading requsts as Paid ones. Now I am sure the responses would be less, and those accustomed to asking free readings on each and every forum would remain away rom here.

We too would get time to study and progress furthr in our astrological researches. We would get more time to put quality write-up here benefitting all. We would get timeto read for only grateful members here who respect and value the astrologers time. We would get tim to pesue our othe duties which keep the kitchen fires burning.

best wishes and kind regards,

Bhaskaran.

, "sunil nair" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > > > dear memebrs ,> > > > who ever posted queries for getting a reading is advised to read grp> main page and follow the instructions properly .For knowing the genuity> of queriests we need all those informations .So pls help us to help u> ,and ur replies will b posted in this grp itself ,if some one is getting> answers in mail box directly pls beware of it and we dont hav any> responsibilty for such predictions and ur further followups unless u r> doing it for just the fun of it .If possible inform grp owners abt such> evil elements too .> > > > so take the opportunity to get best predictions than running around in> other 100 grps .we can only entertain those who r serious and> realy in need .> > > > regrds sunil nair>