IndiaDivine.org

Mantras and Tips for today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To remove ill health and disease ( Rog Naash )

Nirvikaar Parmatma, vyaapak kan kan maahi,

Phir vikaar kyonkar rahe, tab toh prabhuta naahi.

( Recite this daily for 21 times in morning after bath

seated on asana, and pay obseciance to Shri Rama

and His Bhakta Hanumanji. This may be done till you

are free from disease.)

To free oneself from long standing debts ( Karj se chutkaara)

Mahaveer binavoun Hanumana

Ram Jaasu Jasa aap bakhana

Pavan tanay bal Pavan samana

Buddhi bibek bigyaan nidhana

Kavan so kaaj kathin jag maahi

Jo nahi hoi taat tum paahin

( Recite above mantra 11 times daily till you are free from debts.)

General remedies for all -

1) In your home front if you are facing unnecessary fights, arguments, brawls, sickness, increased expenditures, then for acquiring relief, you must daily feed sweet Rotis to animals near your house.

2) If You see bad dreams at night and are not able to sleep properly, then keep a copper vessel filled with water near your head while sleeping, and next day, pour this water under any tree or on Tulsi plant. ( I would advise pour this water under a tree. )

3) More expenses and less income, tightening of monthly budgets, then you must feed the crows daily with roti taken out from your lunch plate.

4) Everyday one must try to keep a portion of his morning lunch for feeding cows, crows and dogs. This is for general good of the family.

Bhaskaran.

Respected Pundit Bhaskaran Ji,

Pranam.

Thank you for advising Mantras and Daily Tips for necessary usage by the forum members. Your efforts are highly commended/appreciated.

Pundit Ji, reference is made to the following News Item:

A partial Lunar eclipse will take place on August 16, 2008 and will be the second of the two Lunar Eclipses in 2008. This Lunar Eclipse will occur as the Moon passes through the constellation Sravana and Dhanistha in Capricorn and Aquarius signs respectively. Grahana Sparsh will be at 23:53 on August 16, 2008 and Grahana Madhya will be at 02:40 on August 17, 2008 and Grahana Moksha will be at 05:27 on August 17, 2008.

Unquote

I humbly request you to please advise the Forum Members SPECIFIC POOJA OR MANTRA which can be recited during the Partial Lunar Eclipse. This will be very very helpful for those who would want to pray/recited mantra during the Eclipse time.

Thanks a lot, Pundit Ji.

Sincerely

Jai Sri Krishna

N K Rana

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

are free from disease.)

1) In your home front if you are facing unnecessary fights, arguments, brawls, sickness, increased expenditures, then for acquiring relief, you must daily feed sweet Rotis to animals near your house.

2) If You see bad dreams at night and are not able to sleep properly, then keep a copper vessel filled with water near your head while sleeping, and next day, pour this water under any tree or on Tulsi plant. ( I would advise pour this water under a tree. )

3) More expenses and less income, tightening of monthly budgets, then you must feed the crows daily with roti taken out from your lunch plate.

4) Everyday one must try to keep a portion of his morning lunch for feeding cows, crows and dogs. This is for general good of the family.

Bhaskaran.

Hi dear Bashar!

I had not hear from you since a long time! I hope is everything fine with you!

And the list? It´s silent, isn´t it?

Can you please trnaslate the meaning of : Nirvikaar Parmatma, vyaapak kan kan maahi,

Phir vikaar kyonkar rahe, tab toh prabhuta naahi

I enter as Hindi in the online dictionary, but it didn´t recognize any word!

My son is sick and we are in the hospital since ten days ago, and he is needing to pray, but we need some support to link the words with some understandable meaning.

Also, If you can translate the second pray I´ll be grateful!

Thanks for the e-mail and all my best

Clelia

www.astrologiahumana.com

-

Bhaskar

Sunday, August 10, 2008 4:37 AM

Mantras and Tips for today

are free from disease.)

Bhaskaran.

Great service and advice to group members; This purifies our Karma/Dharma and ultimately develop good and disciplined qualities in ourselves.

GOD bless you Bhaskar ji.Davendra K. Gupta

Hello Dear Clelia,

This List was silent for discussions, but am sure that with the new stand taken, it would become active for worthwhile discussions once more.

The translation for the Mantra related to health -

Hey Omnipresent Omniscient Omnpotent Almighty, present in each and every atom of this Universe,

Godliness then if not all around, How can it allow any any defects to then remain ?

A smaller Mantra devoted to the Sun God would also help if recited supplementary Sun is the source of all vitality and good health. And Sun knows no religions, it is equally respected and revered by all religions. .

" Om Suryaye Namah ".

Meaning- I pay my salutations and obesciance to You, O Sun God.

This too can be recited 108 times daily for good health, with devotion.

If You can download and print a photo of Lord Hanumanji, and light a incense stick two times a day once in the morning and once during sunset time, and ask for His grace for your sons good health, this would also help.

Please keep posted regarding his improvement.

best wishes,

Bhaskaran.

, "Clelia Romano" <clelia_romano wrote:>> Hi dear Bashar!> > I had not hear from you since a long time! I hope is everything fine with you!> > And the list? It´s silent, isn´t it?> > Can you please trnaslate the meaning of : > Nirvikaar Parmatma, vyaapak kan kan maahi,> Phir vikaar kyonkar rahe, tab toh prabhuta naahi> > I enter as Hindi in the online dictionary, but it didn´t recognize any word!> > My son is sick and we are in the hospital since ten days ago, and he is needing to pray, but we need some support to link the words with some understandable meaning.> > Also, If you can translate the second pray I´ll be grateful!> > Thanks for the e-mail and all my best> > Clelia> > www.astrologiahumana.com> > - > Bhaskar > > Sunday, August 10, 2008 4:37 AM> Mantras and Tips for today> > > To remove ill health and disease ( Rog Naash )> > Nirvikaar Parmatma, vyaapak kan kan maahi,> Phir vikaar kyonkar rahe, tab toh prabhuta naahi.> > ( Recite this daily for 21 times in morning after bath> seated on asana, and pay obseciance to Shri Rama > and His Bhakta Hanumanji. This may be done till you> are free from disease.)> > To free oneself from long standing debts ( Karj se chutkaara)> > Mahaveer binavoun Hanumana> Ram Jaasu Jasa aap bakhana > Pavan tanay bal Pavan samana> Buddhi bibek bigyaan nidhana > Kavan so kaaj kathin jag maahi> Jo nahi hoi taat tum paahin> > ( Recite above mantra 11 times daily till you are free from debts.)> > General remedies for all -> > 1) In your home front if you are facing unnecessary fights, arguments, brawls, sickness, increased expenditures, then for acquiring relief, you must daily feed sweet Rotis to animals near your house. > > 2) If You see bad dreams at night and are not able to sleep properly, then keep a copper vessel filled with water near your head while sleeping, and next day, pour this water under any tree or on Tulsi plant. ( I would advise pour this water under a tree. )> > 3) More expenses and less income, tightening of monthly budgets, then you must feed the crows daily with roti taken out from your lunch plate. > > 4) Everyday one must try to keep a portion of his morning lunch for feeding cows, crows and dogs. This is for general good of the family.> > Bhaskaran.>