Guest guest

Recently, in June 2008, Bhaskar ji posted a new file of above title. I

read the book, it is very interesting. Latino (South Americans,

especially the people from Mexico, interestingly have almost the same

cultural values as we are supposed to have; They have been maintaining

these values even living in USA while we have been loosing them even

in India.

Take a diversion from personal astrological readings and read this

book suggested by Bhaskar ji for your ultimate success. Good luck.

Davendra

Davendra,

You are right,I am in Chicago-USA now and I see working of aboriginal-Red Indian and I observe it is similar to we Indians.

As suggested by you I will take the book if available here otherwise when in Nov.Dec.Jan I am in Bombay I will take contacts from you to buy this book.

Thanks and Regards,

Mahendra Narsana --- On Fri, 8/15/08, Davendra <davendrak wrote:

Davendra <davendrak Think and grow rich Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 7:54 AM

Recently, in June 2008, Bhaskar ji posted a new file of above title. I read the book, it is very interesting. Latino (South Americans, especially the people from Mexico, interestingly have almost the same cultural values as we are supposed to have; They have been maintaining these values even living in USA while we have been loosing them even in India.Take a diversion from personal astrological readings and read this book suggested by Bhaskar ji for your ultimate success. Good luck.Davendra

If its by Nepolean Hill, then you can download the free PDF Format here.

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/tagr.htm

regards,

S.Hariharan

CC: davendrakFrom: narsana_mDate: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:30:05 -0700Re: Think and grow rich

Davendra,

You are right,I am in Chicago-USA now and I see working of aboriginal-Red Indian and I observe it is similar to we Indians.

As suggested by you I will take the book if available here otherwise when in Nov.Dec.Jan I am in Bombay I will take contacts from you to buy this book.

Thanks and Regards,

Mahendra Narsana --- On Fri, 8/15/08, Davendra <davendrak > wrote:

Davendra <davendrak > Think and grow rich Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 7:54 AM

Recently, in June 2008, Bhaskar ji posted a new file of above title. I read the book, it is very interesting. Latino (South Americans, especially the people from Mexico, interestingly have almost the same cultural values as we are supposed to have; They have been maintaining these values even living in USA while we have been loosing them even in India.Take a diversion from personal astrological readings and read this book suggested by Bhaskar ji for your ultimate success. Good luck.Davendra Movies, sports news! Get your daily entertainment fix, only on live.com Try it now!

Thank you I will get it.--- On Fri, 8/15/08, Harish S <harishastro wrote:

Harish S <harishastroRE: Think and grow richjyotish_ganga Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 11:59 AM

If its by Nepolean Hill, then you can download the free PDF Format here. http://www.selfstar tersweeklytips. com/tagr. htm regards, S.Hariharan

CC: davendrak narsana_m Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:30:05 -0700Re: Think and grow rich

Davendra,

Thanks and Regards,

Mahendra Narsana --- On Fri, 8/15/08, Davendra <davendrak > wrote:

Davendra <davendrak > Think and grow richFriday, August 15, 2008, 7:54 AM

Recently, in June 2008, Bhaskar ji posted a new file of above title. I read the book, it is very interesting. Latino (South Americans, especially the people from Mexico, interestingly have almost the same cultural values as we are supposed to have; They have been maintaining these values even living in USA while we have been loosing them even in India.Take a diversion from personal astrological readings and read this book suggested by Bhaskar ji for your ultimate success. Good luck.Davendra

Movies, sports news! Get your daily entertainment fix, only on live.com Try it now!