IndiaDivine.org

Reading Requests

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Reading Requests

We have stopped giving any free services, for chart readings, but you may take advantage of the subsidised offer for 2 queries, as given on the Home Page of Jyotish_Ganga., or if you desire, then go through the website www.shrikrishnajyotish.com for extensive reading requests.

Thank You,

Moderator.

Dear Mr. Bhaskaran,

I thank you for answering me during your free service. I am trying to make myself tune to the advices given by you.

D D Trivedi

--- On Mon, 8/18/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Reading Requests Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 8:20 PM

Reading Requests

We have stopped giving any free services, for chart readings, but you may take advantage of the subsidised offer for 2 queries, as given on the Home Page of Jyotish_Ganga. , or if you desire, then go through the website www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com for extensive reading requests.

Thank You,

Moderator.

Dear Trivediji,

Thank You . Fore your information I am still ready to give my free services , but these people ( Most of them ) do not deserve it. If You are a regular member, you must be knowing very well, how many times I have requested these people to write their query in the format I had given them, how many times I had to remind and re-remind these people for adhering to the instructions, as if it was my work, and not theirs. But they did not listen and just kept pouring in.

Another matter which hurt me, was when I asked them for Rs.100- donations voluntarily to My Gurus Vidhwa ashram, there were no takers for my request, except a rare few. Out of 1000 replies given to chart reading requests, if I dont have even 5 members listening to my request, then why should I continue in this manner ? That money was not going in my pocket, and neither is this ( What Fees I have kept on the forum Home Page ). They cannot pay even Rs100 donation and want me to spend 30 minutes on their chart ? Those who know me, know very well, the value of my half an hour. They dont know what I am asking from them is just crumbs I throw away every few hours to ..............

Even a Taxi Driver in Bombay would cost more than Rs.100- for half an hour drive. Certainly we are better equipped then Taxi drivers ?

Another thing which hurt me was, they only worry about their query getting answered, but dont care when i request them to send the full details as per required format or call me, which irritates me no end, and takes away my precious time when I have to keep on reminding them.

Which is why I am now interested only in serious enquiries, and not vagabounds. They dont deserve for free.

But in my own local ( Physical) and National levels ( On phone ), I am still continuing with my free services everyday, and take up on an average at least 3-5 charts daily, for study.

best wishes,

Bhaskaran.

, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 wrote:>> > Dear Mr. Bhaskaran,> > I thank you for answering me during your free service. I am trying to make myself tune to the advices given by you.> > D D Trivedi> > > --- On Mon, 8/18/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Reading Requests> > Monday, August 18, 2008, 8:20 PM> > > > > > > > Reading Requests> > We have stopped giving any free services, for chart readings, but you may take advantage of the subsidised offer for 2 queries, as given on the Home Page of Jyotish_Ganga. , or if you desire, then go through the website www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com for extensive reading requests.> > Thank You,> Moderator.> >

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>pranam shri bhasker ;

i fully agree with you sir. sir can i know where is your residence

(town) if in mumbai may be i could be of some service to your asram .

regards & pranam nanushah

>

> Dear Trivediji,

>

> Thank You . Fore your information I am still ready to give my free

> services , but these people ( Most of them ) do not deserve it. If

You

> are a regular member, you must be knowing very well, how many

times I

> have requested these people to write their query in the format I

had

> given them, how many times I had to remind and re-remind these

people

> for adhering to the instructions, as if it was my work, and not

theirs.

> But they did not listen and just kept pouring in.

>

> Another matter which hurt me, was when I asked them for Rs.100-

> donations voluntarily to My Gurus Vidhwa ashram, there were no

takers

> for my request, except a rare few. Out of 1000 replies given to

chart

> reading requests, if I dont have even 5 members listening to my

request,

> then why should I continue in this manner ? That money was not

going in

> my pocket, and neither is this ( What Fees I have kept on the

forum Home

> Page ). They cannot pay even Rs100 donation and want me to spend 30

> minutes on their chart ? Those who know me, know very well, the

value of

> my half an hour. They dont know what I am asking from them is just

> crumbs I throw away every few hours to ..............

>

> Even a Taxi Driver in Bombay would cost more than Rs.100- for half

an

> hour drive. Certainly we are better equipped then Taxi drivers ?

>

> Another thing which hurt me was, they only worry about their query

> getting answered, but dont care when i request them to send the

full

> details as per required format or call me, which irritates me no

end,

> and takes away my precious time when I have to keep on reminding

them.

>

> Which is why I am now interested only in serious enquiries, and not

> vagabounds. They dont deserve for free.

>

> But in my own local ( Physical) and National levels ( On phone ),

I am

> still continuing with my free services everyday, and take up on an

> average at least 3-5 charts daily, for study.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskaran.

, dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Mr. Bhaskaran,

> >

> > I thank you for answering me during your free service. I am

trying

> to make myself tune to the advices given by you.

> >

> > D D Trivedi

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 8/18/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > Reading Requests

> >

> > Monday, August 18, 2008, 8:20 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Reading Requests

> >

> > We have stopped giving any free services, for chart readings,

but you

> may take advantage of the subsidised offer for 2 queries, as given

on

> the Home Page of Jyotish_Ganga. , or if you desire, then go

through the

> website www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com for extensive reading

requests.

> >

> > Thank You,

> > Moderator.

> >

> >

>

Dear Mr Shah,

Yes I am in Mumbai itself, if you notice my address on the Home page, but neither am I looking for donations and neither my Guru , for himself. I am a business man and have my family business of 50 Years, to look after, plus Professional astrologcal consultations through one of the worlds best Group which is into matchmaking, with which I have tied up, which gives me a fairly comfortable income. We are quite capable to look after ourselves, on the contrary my Guru is many times better than me wordlywise with many retail shops as his family concerns. That ashram i am talking about is also not my Gurus, he is not even officially a member of the commitee there. All he did was to unite few High people of the society ( Judge , magistrate and members of the clergy etc ) to form an ashram for widows. I was just doing my part here in Bombay by contributing in whatever way I could on a personal level, and also for the members who wish to pay less, and to the right place. By the way I meet My Guru once in 10 years, and his ashram is in Bikaner, and I have visited Bikaner just twice in my Life.

So actually we ourselves dont need any money, but directing any donations received only to the ashram where it will be utilised properly. This way we are able to be a part of a good charitable duty, and gain the grace of the Dhumavathi Mata, who presides over us.

Best wishes,

Bhaskaran.

, "ndshah2007" <ndemet1 wrote:>> , "Bhaskar" > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >pranam shri bhasker ;> > i fully agree with you sir. sir can i know where is your residence > (town) if in mumbai may be i could be of some service to your asram .> > regards & pranam nanushah> > > > Dear Trivediji,> > > > Thank You . Fore your information I am still ready to give my free> > services , but these people ( Most of them ) do not deserve it. If > You> > are a regular member, you must be knowing very well, how many > times I> > have requested these people to write their query in the format I > had> > given them, how many times I had to remind and re-remind these > people> > for adhering to the instructions, as if it was my work, and not > theirs.> > But they did not listen and just kept pouring in.> > > > Another matter which hurt me, was when I asked them for Rs.100-> > donations voluntarily to My Gurus Vidhwa ashram, there were no > takers> > for my request, except a rare few. Out of 1000 replies given to > chart> > reading requests, if I dont have even 5 members listening to my > request,> > then why should I continue in this manner ? That money was not > going in> > my pocket, and neither is this ( What Fees I have kept on the > forum Home> > Page ). They cannot pay even Rs100 donation and want me to spend 30> > minutes on their chart ? Those who know me, know very well, the > value of> > my half an hour. They dont know what I am asking from them is just> > crumbs I throw away every few hours to ..............> > > > Even a Taxi Driver in Bombay would cost more than Rs.100- for half > an> > hour drive. Certainly we are better equipped then Taxi drivers ?> > > > Another thing which hurt me was, they only worry about their query> > getting answered, but dont care when i request them to send the > full> > details as per required format or call me, which irritates me no > end,> > and takes away my precious time when I have to keep on reminding > them.> > > > Which is why I am now interested only in serious enquiries, and not> > vagabounds. They dont deserve for free.> > > > But in my own local ( Physical) and National levels ( On phone ), > I am> > still continuing with my free services everyday, and take up on an> > average at least 3-5 charts daily, for study.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskaran.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@>> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Mr. Bhaskaran,> > >> > > I thank you for answering me during your free service. I am > trying> > to make myself tune to the advices given by you.> > >> > > D D Trivedi> > >> > >> > > --- On Mon, 8/18/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > Reading Requests> > > > > > Monday, August 18, 2008, 8:20 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Reading Requests> > >> > > We have stopped giving any free services, for chart readings, > but you> > may take advantage of the subsidised offer for 2 queries, as given > on> > the Home Page of Jyotish_Ganga. , or if you desire, then go > through the> > website www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com for extensive reading > requests.> > >> > > Thank You,> > > Moderator.> > >> > >> >>

Dear Mr Bhaskar,I have just joined the group and it is a nice one in my opinion. I am interested in learning Jyotish myself and had some queries about this knowledge.What are the signs of a good student of jyotish?What are the obstacles to learning jyotish?Who are the people who must be helped with this science and how do you identify them?What kind of karma accumulates for jyotishis?These were some of the things I wanted to know. I have been unable to go through your files due to lack of time, but hopefully I will soon. I wish you all the best.Regards,Digvijaya--- On Mon, 18/8/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishSubject:

Re: Reading Requests Date: Monday, 18 August, 2008, 11:38 PM

Dear Mr Shah,

Yes I am in Mumbai itself, if you notice my address on the Home page, but neither am I looking for donations and neither my Guru , for himself. I am a business man and have my family business of 50 Years, to look after, plus Professional astrologcal consultations through one of the worlds best Group which is into matchmaking, with which I have tied up, which gives me a fairly comfortable income. We are quite capable to look after ourselves, on the contrary my Guru is many times better than me wordlywise with many retail shops as his family concerns. That ashram i am talking about is also not my Gurus, he is not even officially a member of the commitee there. All he did was to unite few High people of the society ( Judge , magistrate and members of the clergy etc ) to form an ashram for widows. I was just doing my part here in Bombay by contributing in whatever way I could on a

personal level, and also for the members who wish to pay less, and to the right place. By the way I meet My Guru once in 10 years, and his ashram is in Bikaner, and I have visited Bikaner just twice in my Life.

So actually we ourselves dont need any money, but directing any donations received only to the ashram where it will be utilised properly. This way we are able to be a part of a good charitable duty, and gain the grace of the Dhumavathi Mata, who presides over us.

Best wishes,

Bhaskaran.

, "ndshah2007" <ndemet1 wrote:>> , "Bhaskar" > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >pranam shri bhasker ;> > i fully agree with you sir. sir can i know where is your residence > (town) if in mumbai may be i could be of some service to your asram .> > regards & pranam nanushah> > > > Dear Trivediji,> > > > Thank You . Fore your information I am still ready to give my free> > services , but these people ( Most of them ) do not deserve it. If > You> > are a regular member, you must be knowing very well, how many > times I> > have requested these people to write their query in the format I > had> > given them, how many times I had to remind and re-remind these > people> > for adhering to the

instructions, as if it was my work, and not > theirs.> > But they did not listen and just kept pouring in.> > > > Another matter which hurt me, was when I asked them for Rs.100-> > donations voluntarily to My Gurus Vidhwa ashram, there were no > takers> > for my request, except a rare few. Out of 1000 replies given to > chart> > reading requests, if I dont have even 5 members listening to my > request,> > then why should I continue in this manner ? That money was not > going in> > my pocket, and neither is this ( What Fees I have kept on the > forum Home> > Page ). They cannot pay even Rs100 donation and want me to spend 30> > minutes on their chart ? Those who know me, know very well, the > value of> > my half an hour. They dont know what I am asking from them is just> > crumbs I throw

away every few hours to ............ ..> > > > Even a Taxi Driver in Bombay would cost more than Rs.100- for half > an> > hour drive. Certainly we are better equipped then Taxi drivers ?> > > > Another thing which hurt me was, they only worry about their query> > getting answered, but dont care when i request them to send the > full> > details as per required format or call me, which irritates me no > end,> > and takes away my precious time when I have to keep on reminding > them.> > > > Which is why I am now interested only in serious enquiries, and not> > vagabounds. They dont deserve for free.> > > > But in my own local ( Physical) and National levels ( On phone ), > I am> > still continuing with my free services everyday, and take up on an> > average at least 3-5

charts daily, for study.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskaran.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@>> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Mr. Bhaskaran,> > >> > > I thank you for answering me during your free service. I am > trying> > to make myself tune to the advices given by you.> > >> > > D D Trivedi> > >> > >> > > --- On Mon, 8/18/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > Reading Requests> > > > > > Monday, August 18, 2008, 8:20 PM> > >> >

>> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Reading Requests> > >> > > We have stopped giving any free services, for chart readings, > but you> > may take advantage of the subsidised offer for 2 queries, as given > on> > the Home Page of Jyotish_Ganga. , or if you desire, then go > through the> > website www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com for extensive reading > requests.> > >> > > Thank You,> > > Moderator.> > >> > >> >>

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Namaskar,

I recently joined your group and want to know about my future. Please advise me how I can furnish you my details.

Regards

Ajay Parashar--- On Tue, 19/8/08, digvijaya rau <digvijaya_rau wrote:

digvijaya rau <digvijaya_rauRe: Re: Reading Requests Date: Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 5:22 PM

Dear Mr Bhaskar,I have just joined the group and it is a nice one in my opinion. I am interested in learning Jyotish myself and had some queries about this knowledge.What are the signs of a good student of jyotish?What are the obstacles to learning jyotish?Who are the people who must be helped with this science and how do you identify them?What kind of karma accumulates for jyotishis?These were some of the things I wanted to know. I have been unable to go through your files due to lack of time, but hopefully I will soon. I wish you all the best.Regards,Digvijaya--- On Mon, 18/8/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Reading RequestsMonday, 18 August, 2008, 11:38 PM

Dear Mr Shah,

Yes I am in Mumbai itself, if you notice my address on the Home page, but neither am I looking for donations and neither my Guru , for himself. I am a business man and have my family business of 50 Years, to look after, plus Professional astrologcal consultations through one of the worlds best Group which is into matchmaking, with which I have tied up, which gives me a fairly comfortable income. We are quite capable to look after ourselves, on the contrary my Guru is many times better than me wordlywise with many retail shops as his family concerns. That ashram i am talking about is also not my Gurus, he is not even officially a member of the commitee there. All he did was to unite few High people of the society ( Judge , magistrate and members of the clergy etc ) to form an ashram for widows. I was just doing my part here in Bombay by contributing in whatever way I could on a

personal level, and also for the members who wish to pay less, and to the right place. By the way I meet My Guru once in 10 years, and his ashram is in Bikaner, and I have visited Bikaner just twice in my Life.

Best wishes,

Bhaskaran.

, "ndshah2007" <ndemet1 wrote:>> , "Bhaskar" > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >pranam shri bhasker ;> > i fully agree with you sir. sir can i know where is your residence > (town) if in mumbai may be i could be of some service to your asram .> > regards & pranam nanushah> > > > Dear Trivediji,> > > > Thank You . Fore your information I am still ready to give my free> > services , but these people ( Most of them ) do not deserve it. If > You> > are a regular member, you must be knowing very well, how many > times I> > have requested these people to write their query in the format I > had> > given them, how many times I had to remind and re-remind these > people> > for adhering to

the instructions, as if it was my work, and not > theirs.> > But they did not listen and just kept pouring in.> > > > Another matter which hurt me, was when I asked them for Rs.100-> > donations voluntarily to My Gurus Vidhwa ashram, there were no > takers> > for my request, except a rare few. Out of 1000 replies given to > chart> > reading requests, if I dont have even 5 members listening to my > request,> > then why should I continue in this manner ? That money was not > going in> > my pocket, and neither is this ( What Fees I have kept on the > forum Home> > Page ). They cannot pay even Rs100 donation and want me to spend 30> > minutes on their chart ? Those who know me, know very well, the > value of> > my half an hour. They dont know what I am asking from them is just> > crumbs I

throw away every few hours to ............ ..> > > > Even a Taxi Driver in Bombay would cost more than Rs.100- for half > an> > hour drive. Certainly we are better equipped then Taxi drivers ?> > > > Another thing which hurt me was, they only worry about their query> > getting answered, but dont care when i request them to send the > full> > details as per required format or call me, which irritates me no > end,> > and takes away my precious time when I have to keep on reminding > them.> > > > Which is why I am now interested only in serious enquiries, and not> > vagabounds. They dont deserve for free.> > > > But in my own local ( Physical) and National levels ( On phone ), > I am> > still continuing with my free services everyday, and take up on an> > average at least

3-5 charts daily, for study.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskaran.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@>> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Mr. Bhaskaran,> > >> > > I thank you for answering me during your free service. I am > trying> > to make myself tune to the advices given by you.> > >> > > D D Trivedi> > >> > >> > > --- On Mon, 8/18/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > Reading Requests> > > > > > Monday, August 18, 2008, 8:20 PM> > >>

> >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Reading Requests> > >> > > We have stopped giving any free services, for chart readings, > but you> > may take advantage of the subsidised offer for 2 queries, as given > on> > the Home Page of Jyotish_Ganga. , or if you desire, then go > through the> > website www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com for extensive reading > requests.> > >> > > Thank You,> > > Moderator.> > >> > >> >>

New Email names for you! Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.Hurry before someone else does!

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Reading this mail ..troubled me.. that unknowningle we hurt you. And missed a

chance to show our gratitude to your unselfish and kind gesture of guiding

people by knowledge you are blessed with. I know when i was going through a

trouble and dillema in life.. it was your reply.. answers and kind words you

used during our telecon.. that sooth my nerves.. and gave me hope. By the grace

of all mighty and well wishers like you. I am doing well now and in mumbai.

Off late, I have been very busy with work so was not able to read group mails.

Please do let me know how I can contribute? Or i will go through the old message

and figure it out.

Thanks & regards,

Raj

Respected Sir,

I have read your Queries, and my Personal Details as follows:

Name Sachin Bhardwaj

Academic Qualification B.Com

Maritial Status Single

Date of Birth 21-Oct-1982(Time 4:45 am), Saharanpur

Working As a Computer Teacher in my friends Education Center.

Area of Interest Computers

Present Location Near Mandir Mathura Das, Behat Road, Saharanpur UP.

Ques 1 : Please Sir, Tell me what is my future, and which fields i can do my job or business according to my Kundli ?

Ques 2 : Can I Make my home with my own salary and when, Can i Live my Elder Two Brothers?

Thank you

Waiting For Your Good Response.

Sachin Bhardwaj

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

thanks

--- On Thu, 21/8/08, Dreams Unlimiteds <dreams_unlimiteds wrote:

Dreams Unlimiteds <dreams_unlimiteds Re: Reading Requests Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008, 6:05 AM

Dear Bhaskar ji,Reading this mail ..troubled me.. that unknowningle we hurt you. And missed a chance to show our gratitude to your unselfish and kind gesture of guiding people by knowledge you are blessed with. I know when i was going through a trouble and dillema in life.. it was your reply.. answers and kind words you used during our telecon.. that sooth my nerves.. and gave me hope. By the grace of all mighty and well wishers like you. I am doing well now and in mumbai. Off late, I have been very busy with work so was not able to read group mails. Please do let me know how I can contribute? Or i will go through the old message and figure it out.Thanks & regards,Raj

R/sir

plz my some daitels

my name vkumar rahangdael

DOB 04 may 1973

B places - MP(Balaghat)

B time 2.30 pm (day)

i requested sir my life is ?

some words in answer plz.

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, 18 August, 2008 7:50:11 AM Reading Requests

Reading Requests

We have stopped giving any free services, for chart readings, but you may take advantage of the subsidised offer for 2 queries, as given on the Home Page of Jyotish_Ganga. , or if you desire, then go through the website www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com for extensive reading requests.

Thank You,

Moderator.