IndiaDivine.org

Request to send me the predictions-CHARTS attached

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR ASTROLOGY GURU s,

This is Rameshbabu from Hyderabad,member of JYOTISH-GANGA.As per ur request I'm sending my data and pls do the reading and send me the predictions.THESE are my genuine charts and also not to test u.But out of curiosity.Since I'm fed up off everything.NOT EVEN GOD's ARE FAVOURING atleast I hope U do.I PRAY TO GOD regularly but nothing heeds.Pls help this forbidden soul.Hope to get help from all of the members including Moderators.DO HELP ME.BE KIND TO ME please.I have met a few astrologers in the recent past,thats how I got this HOROSCOPE CHARTS.

I'll be grateful if u send me as soon as possible.Pls do include the details such as WHEN DO I get a stable income and clear all my debts,my financial status,period of good fortune,favourable times(years) and career that suits me best.Thanq.

I'M NOT HESITATING TO SEND THIS TO ALL AND REQUESTING THEIR READINGS BECAUSE I NEED HELP.ONLY REASON I NEED HELP.

I REQUEST ALL LEARNED SOULS TO SEND ME THEIR SUGGESTIONS.If u want to know my genuinity pls call 9849213146.With Regards,Rameshbabu Gorantla.