IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Remember to keep your Queries, short, sweet and clear. Noone is interested in reading Long Sob Stories.. Alongwith Your Queries, You mustmention the replies to these Questionsin the following format -1) Your academic qualifications. ;= B.A. from Mumbai Unversity2) Your marital status.: = Yes, married3) If married, then date of marriage.: = 24-05-19794) Children if any. Date of their births.: = Archana 20-08-1980, Prabha : 23-02-1983, Raviraj: 0607-19875) What you are doing presently.: Serving6) What is Your professional : Asstt. Manager in RBI, Mumbaihistory/experience work related, uptil now. 7) Your areas of interest ie.wha : No nothing else, but only someting in Jyotish other areas you wish to exploreprofessionally.8) Your present Location.= Dombivli

(West), Kopar9) Only 2 straight specific queries Please.: = My son Raviraj not concentrating in his studies, as he is doing engineering in 3rd year B.E. Only when he is at home busy with computer and internet chitchatting and or otherwise watching mobile and chitchatting on mobile don't know to whom he is chitchatting. Never seen him seated quietly studying. My sistters daugher is doing someting with him, which I don't like it. But he is not listing anyting to me and his mother (My wife). My mobile No.9869240600 You must also make a Call from Your PersonalMobile, to My Mobile No.9323522663, inorder to confirm your authenticity. I wouldnot be able to answer Your queries if you do not do so.We look forward to your participation in this Forum,and hope that You shall enjoy Your stay over here. Best

wishes,Bhaskar.www.shrikrishnajyotish.comGavli G. K.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now