IndiaDivine.org

what is the right lagna of this chart?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

My son's date of birth is on 30th april 2004, at morning 8.48 hrs,chennai. but some astrologers are mentioning his horoscope as taurus ascendent(rishaba lagna) and some are telling that he is gemini ascendent(midhuna lagna). So i'm really confused in finalising his lagna. And also, mercury(budha) in his birth chart is in meena but some astrogers are placing budha planet in mesha in his horoscope .Can anybody solve this confusion?

Dear

Actually your son is born at a margin. At 845hrs, Taurus rises and at

0848hrs it becomes Gemini. However, i checked it and found the

correct lagna to be Gemini. Moreover with Gemini Lagna, i find your

son to be either eldest or youngest among siblings and also maximum

potential of three brothers/sisters. Please confirm it. And lastly,

Mercury is retrograde and is in Pisces NOT in Mesha.

Regards

Razen

, " Devi sreedharan "

<devisreeram wrote:

>

>

> Hello,

>

> My son's date of birth is on 30th april 2004, at morning 8.48

> hrs,chennai. but some astrologers are mentioning his horoscope as taurus

> ascendent(rishaba lagna) and some are telling that he is gemini

> ascendent(midhuna lagna). So i'm really confused in finalising his

> lagna. And also, mercury(budha) in his birth chart is in meena but some

> astrogers are placing budha planet in mesha in his horoscope .Can

> anybody solve this confusion?

>

Mr.Razen,

Thank u verymuch for considering my son's horoscope. Yes, he is the youngest son of mine. Can u tell about his skills, education, finance and career if possible.As the mercury is retrograted in pisces , does he have slow grasping power ?kindly awaiting for your reply?

razenonly <razenonly Sent: Monday, 13 October, 2008 4:31:43 PM Re: what is the right lagna of this chart?

DearActually your son is born at a margin. At 845hrs, Taurus rises and at0848hrs it becomes Gemini. However, i checked it and found thecorrect lagna to be Gemini. Moreover with Gemini Lagna, i find yourson to be either eldest or youngest among siblings and also maximumpotential of three brothers/sisters. Please confirm it. And lastly,Mercury is retrograde and is in Pisces NOT in Mesha.RegardsRazen, "Devi sreedharan"<devisreeram@ ...> wrote:>> > Hello,> > My son's date of birth is on 30th april 2004, at morning 8.48> hrs,chennai. but some astrologers are mentioning his horoscope as taurus> ascendent(rishaba lagna) and some are telling that he is gemini>

ascendent(midhuna lagna). So i'm really confused in finalising his> lagna. And also, mercury(budha) in his birth chart is in meena but some> astrogers are placing budha planet in mesha in his horoscope .Can> anybody solve this confusion?>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.