IndiaDivine.org

The Members of this Forum

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,

On Public demand and pressures from many friends of this forum, I offer my free services for answering only 1 ( One) Query.

But remember-

1) No match making charts.

2) No queries where I may have to study 2 charts.

3) No medical cases please.

You must also ring me on any of my cell nos. as mentioned on the Home Page of this Forum, from Your Personal cell No. and give me your Home Landline number. This is because I will take only 1 query from each family without any charges, and want to check authenticity of the enquirer.

Once again I present my Cell Noumbers as below -

Bombay - 09323522663 OR 09324214149

This one answer will be free of charge alongwith remedies for those who may require.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Moderator.

Dear Bharkaranji,

I really appreciate your guesture.

D D Trivedi--- On Sat, 10/18/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish The Members of this Forum Date: Saturday, October 18, 2008, 9:21 PM

Dear members,

On Public demand and pressures from many friends of this forum, I offer my free services for answering only 1 ( One) Query.

But remember-

You must also ring me on any of my cell nos. as mentioned on the Home Page of this Forum, from Your Personal cell No. and give me your Home Landline number. This is because I will take only 1 query from each family without any charges, and want to check authenticity of the enquirer.

This one answer will be free of charge alongwith remedies for those who may require.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Moderator.

namaskar panditji., i am rajesh fulwala from bardoli.(surat,,gujarat)i have one quastion for my son dharam studing in standard 12th science.his birthdate is 21/05/1992.his birth place is bardoli and time is 6::50 in morning. so panditji i wants to know about his results in final exams. thank YOU very much.

dushyant trivedi <trivedi20 Sent: Saturday, 18 October, 2008 9:46:12 PMRe: The Members of this Forum

Dear Bharkaranji,

I really appreciate your guesture.

D D Trivedi--- On Sat, 10/18/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> The Members of this ForumSaturday, October 18, 2008, 9:21 PM

Dear members,

But remember-

regards,

Bhaskar.

Moderator.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php