Very Important and Urgent..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

My name is Shweta

My birth details

Birth 17th december 1983

Birth Time: 12.50pm

Birth Place: Kalyan, Thane ( Maharashtra )

I have been married for almost 3 years on 20th Jan 2006. I am

happily married. I want to have baby, can u tell me whether

I have children's in my life.... I already have one miscarriage..

I am really worried about having baby, by looking in my birth chart

can you tell me in which year I can have baby and how many

children's do I have in my life.

Here are my husband's details too for reference.

His name is Kaushlendra.

Birth Place: Kannauj (UP)

Birth 23/09/1978

Birth time: 5.20 am

I am staying currently in USA, so could not contact to you

personally........It would be great if you can reply to my mail.

It would be great if you could help me in this.

Thanks,

Shweta

Sweta,

You are staying in USA and not in a African remote jungle, and neither am I born today morning. I have got at least 20 relatives staying in USA, and about 80 clients in USA who contact me regularly on phone, so do not give me this line that you cannot contact me.

Talk something new. You are not dealing with a ordinary person here. Okay ?

Bhaskar.

, "shweta1217" <shweta1217 wrote:>> Hi,> > My name is Shweta > My birth details> Birth 17th december 1983 > Birth Time: 12.50pm > Birth Place: Kalyan, Thane ( Maharashtra ) > > I have been married for almost 3 years on 20th Jan 2006. I am > > happily married. I want to have baby, can u tell me whether > > I have children's in my life.... I already have one miscarriage.. > > I am really worried about having baby, by looking in my birth chart > > can you tell me in which year I can have baby and how many > > children's do I have in my life. > > Here are my husband's details too for reference. > > His name is Kaushlendra. > Birth Place: Kannauj (UP) > Birth 23/09/1978 > Birth time: 5.20 am > > I am staying currently in USA, so could not contact to you > personally........It would be great if you can reply to my mail. > > It would be great if you could help me in this. > > Thanks, > > Shweta>

Hi Bhashar Ji,

I am sorry if there was something irrelevant that I have written, I was just telling due to time difference between US and India,

mostly we have to think whether its good time to talk or not.

Thanks,

Shweta

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 11:59:38 AM Re: Very Important and Urgent..........

Sweta,

You are staying in USA and not in a African remote jungle, and neither am I born today morning. I have got at least 20 relatives staying in USA, and about 80 clients in USA who contact me regularly on phone, so do not give me this line that you cannot contact me.

Talk something new. You are not dealing with a ordinary person here. Okay ?

Bhaskar.

, "shweta1217" <shweta1217@. ..> wrote:>> Hi,> > My name is Shweta > My birth details> Birth 17th december 1983 > Birth Time: 12.50pm > Birth Place: Kalyan, Thane ( Maharashtra ) > > I have been married for almost 3 years on 20th Jan 2006. I am > > happily married. I want to have baby, can u tell me whether > > I have children's in my life.... I already have one miscarriage. . > > I am really worried about having baby, by looking in my birth chart > > can you tell me in which year I can have baby and how many > > children's do I have in my life. > > Here are my husband's details too for reference. > > His name is Kaushlendra. > Birth Place: Kannauj (UP) > Birth 23/09/1978 > Birth time: 5.20 am >

> I am staying currently in USA, so could not contact to you > personally.. ......It would be great if you can reply to my mail. > > It would be great if you could help me in this. > > Thanks, > > Shweta>

Hello Bhaskar ji . How are you. I am informing you that I have won in the

litigation case and the property has come in my favour. I will soon be coming to

Bombay and pay my respects to you. I Hope you have received the Fees which i

credited in your account. I am not getting your phone number since last two days

i am trying. All the best. Dhruv.