IndiaDivine.org

Thank You Sir

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri Bhaskar Ji,

Please accept my sincere thanks for having the nice telephonic conversation.

As directed by you, my particulars are as under:

Name: Anand Ballabh Joshi, Date of Birth: 12th November 1970, Time of Birth: 2358 hours, Place: Pithoragarh, Uttaranchal.

I request you to kindly guide me on the following:

01) I am passing through very bad phase as far as my career is concerned. My juniors have progressed as lot whereas I am still in a same position for last 12-13 years. I am not able process career-wise and subsequently financially.

02) Currently I am desperately looking for a job change. Kindly let me know whether there are any indication to that effect or not?

03) Is there any chances for me getting the immigration to the foreign country?

Thanking you in advance

Best Regards

Anand Ballabh Joshi

Delhi.

Shri Joshi Babu,

Answer for Only one query would be offered in this Free Offer.

Which one, I should answer, you may please let me know.

If you wish to go for detailed predictions, then You have to pay my Fees which range from Rs.5000- Rs.25000- depending on the queries you put up.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Anand Ballabh Joshi <a_b_joshi wrote:>> > Dear Shri Bhaskar Ji,> > Please accept my sincere thanks for having the nice telephonic conversation. > > As directed by you, my particulars are as under:> Name: Anand Ballabh Joshi, Date of Birth: 12th November 1970, Time of Birth: 2358 hours, Place: Pithoragarh, Uttaranchal.> > I request you to kindly guide me on the following:> > 01) I am passing through very bad phase as far as my career is concerned. My juniors have progressed as lot whereas I am still in a same position for last 12-13 years. I am not able process career-wise and subsequently financially.> > 02) Currently I am desperately looking for a job change. Kindly let me know whether there are any indication to that effect or not?> > 03) Is there any chances for me getting the immigration to the foreign country? > > Thanking you in advance> > Best Regards> Anand Ballabh Joshi> Delhi.>

Dear Sir,

In this case, please answer the query #01.

Thanking you in advance,

Best Regards

Anand Ballabh Joshi

From: bhaskar_jyotishDate: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:19:20 +0000 Re: Thank You Sir

Shri Joshi Babu,

Answer for Only one query would be offered in this Free Offer.

Which one, I should answer, you may please let me know.

If you wish to go for detailed predictions, then You have to pay my Fees which range from Rs.5000- Rs.25000- depending on the queries you put up.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Anand Ballabh Joshi <a_b_joshi wrote:>> > Dear Shri Bhaskar Ji,> > Please accept my sincere thanks for having the nice telephonic conversation. > > As directed by you, my particulars are as under:> Name: Anand Ballabh Joshi, Date of Birth: 12th November 1970, Time of Birth: 2358 hours, Place: Pithoragarh, Uttaranchal.> > I request you to kindly guide me on the following:> > 01) I am passing through very bad phase as far as my career is concerned. My juniors have progressed as lot whereas I am still in a same position for last 12-13 years. I am not able process career-wise and subsequently financially.> > 02) Currently I am desperately looking for a job change. Kindly let me know whether there are any indication to that effect or not?> > 03) Is there any chances for me getting the immigration to the foreign country? > > Thanking you in advance> > Best Regards> Anand Ballabh Joshi> Delhi.>

Dear Joshi ji,

Yes You are right. You have strong likelihood of loosing your present job in near future. But you will get another one, in Aug-Sept next year. I also see a long journey. And a change of place for you. I hope this sums up the answers for all your queries.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Anand Ballabh Joshi <a_b_joshi wrote:>> > Dear Sir,> > In this case, please answer the query #01.> > Thanking you in advance,> > Best Regards> > Anand Ballabh Joshi> > > > : bhaskar_jyotish: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:19:20 +0000 Re: Thank You Sir> > > > > Shri Joshi Babu,> Answer for Only one query would be offered in this Free Offer.> Which one, I should answer, you may please let me know.> If you wish to go for detailed predictions, then You have to pay my Fees which range from Rs.5000- Rs.25000- depending on the queries you put up. > regards/Bhaskar.> > > , Anand Ballabh Joshi a_b_joshi@ wrote:>> > Dear Shri Bhaskar Ji,> > Please accept my sincere thanks for having the nice telephonic conversation. > > As directed by you, my particulars are as under:> Name: Anand Ballabh Joshi, Date of Birth: 12th November 1970, Time of Birth: 2358 hours, Place: Pithoragarh, Uttaranchal.> > I request you to kindly guide me on the following:> > 01) I am passing through very bad phase as far as my career is concerned. My juniors have progressed as lot whereas I am still in a same position for last 12-13 years. I am not able process career-wise and subsequently financially.> > 02) Currently I am desperately looking for a job change. Kindly let me know whether there are any indication to that effect or not?> > 03) Is there any chances for me getting the immigration to the foreign country? > > Thanking you in advance> > Best Regards> Anand Ballabh Joshi> Delhi.>>