IndiaDivine.org

ABOUT MY SUCCESS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

first you will do shani yadnya becouse shani dasha runing since 5

years in your life. you will success in after two to five years.

, " ketul_raj2003 "

<ketul_raj2003 wrote:

>

> DEAR BHASKAR JI,

>

> MY NAME IS KETUL SONI, I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT WHEN WIL I GET SUCCESS

> IN MY LIFE.

> MY NAME IS KETUL SONI

> D.O.B : 22/01/1978

> TIME : 2.56 P.M

> PLACE: AHMEDABAD.

>

Dear Milingah whatever,

What nonsense is this ?

What sort of reply have you given this member ?

Does it make sense ? Do You yourself know what you are writing ?

In one posting you are telling me that you are a student, and asking me about your own problems, and here you are trying to advise this member, all nonsense.

This is why astrology and astrolgers are becoming defamed.

learn first, praticse on your own family members, and after 5 years have passed, try prediction on outsiders.

Bhaskar.

, "mlingah" <mlingah wrote:>> first you will do shani yadnya becouse shani dasha runing since 5> years in your life. you will success in after two to five years.> > > > > , "ketul_raj2003"> ketul_raj2003@ wrote:> >> > DEAR BHASKAR JI,> >> > MY NAME IS KETUL SONI, I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT WHEN WIL I GET SUCCESS> > IN MY LIFE.> > MY NAME IS KETUL SONI> > D.O.B : 22/01/1978> > TIME : 2.56 P.M> > PLACE: AHMEDABAD.> >>

Dear Ketul,

You are just 30 and want to ask when you will see success in Life ?

What hard work have you done and for how many years that you must ask this question ?

But for your sake -

The present period is very good for you to make a fortune in the stock markets. But get out before Jan 2010.

After April 2010, you may travel overseas and settle down there.

This much for now.

Next time please come to me as a client, after earning good money in the stock markets, with my share of Fees.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "ketul_raj2003" <ketul_raj2003 wrote:>> DEAR BHASKAR JI,> > MY NAME IS KETUL SONI, I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT WHEN WIL I GET SUCCESS> IN MY LIFE.> MY NAME IS KETUL SONI> D.O.B : 22/01/1978> TIME : 2.56 P.M> PLACE: AHMEDABAD.>

YHIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS BLOODY NINCOMPOOP HAS UNSUBSCRIBED FROM THE GROUP TODAY, WITHOUT EVEN GIVING A WORD OF THANKS. THIS IS WHAT DAMPENS OUR SPIRITS OF HELPING PEOPLE, WHO RUN AWAY AFTER THEIR WORK IS OVER.

BHASKAR.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Ketul,> > You are just 30 and want to ask when you will see success in Life ?> > What hard work have you done and for how many years that you must ask> this question ?> > But for your sake -> > The present period is very good for you to make a fortune in the stock> markets. But get out before Jan 2010.> > After April 2010, you may travel overseas and settle down there.> > This much for now.> > Next time please come to me as a client, after earning good money in the> stock markets, with my share of Fees.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , "ketul_raj2003"> ketul_raj2003@ wrote:> >> > DEAR BHASKAR JI,> >> > MY NAME IS KETUL SONI, I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT WHEN WIL I GET SUCCESS> > IN MY LIFE.> > MY NAME IS KETUL SONI> > D.O.B : 22/01/1978> > TIME : 2.56 P.M> > PLACE: AHMEDABAD.> >>

DUSRON KA DUKHRA DOOR KARNE WALE TERE DUKH DOOR KARENGE RAM

KIYE JAA TU BHALAAI KE KAAM, TERE BHANDAR BHARENGE RAAM!

NEKI KAR DARIYA MAIN DAAL!

Respected Sir,

please avoid making your heart broken when you analyze for wrong person.

in my school days my sanskrit teacher's saying MAHTTAM EK ROOPTA.

i have so much of pleasure when your expertizes are coming true and your followers are welcoming you too.

in this world every kind of human are available. whom you will find to be correct.

sincerely yours,

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wednesday, 19 November, 2008 12:30:02 PM Re: ABOUT MY SUCCESS

YHIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS BLOODY NINCOMPOOP HAS UNSUBSCRIBED FROM THE GROUP TODAY, WITHOUT EVEN GIVING A WORD OF THANKS. THIS IS WHAT DAMPENS OUR SPIRITS OF HELPING PEOPLE, WHO RUN AWAY AFTER THEIR WORK IS OVER.

BHASKAR.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Ketul,> > You are just 30 and want to ask when you will see success in Life ?> > What hard work have you done and for how many years that you must ask> this question ?> > But for your sake -> > The present period is very good for you to make a fortune in the stock> markets. But get out before Jan 2010.> > After April 2010, you may travel overseas and settle down there.> > This much for now.> > Next time please come to me as a client, after earning good money in the> stock markets, with my share of Fees.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , "ketul_raj2003"> ketul_raj2003@ wrote:>

>> > DEAR BHASKAR JI,> >> > MY NAME IS KETUL SONI, I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT WHEN WIL I GET SUCCESS> > IN MY LIFE.> > MY NAME IS KETUL SONI> > D.O.B : 22/01/1978> > TIME : 2.56 P.M> > PLACE: AHMEDABAD.> >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.