IndiaDivine.org

bhaskarji reminder no 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear bhaskarji,

please do read my chart and show me some light. Waiting for the reply from you, as i know you have plenty of queries to look after, but please do something for me and guide me accordingly.

regards

shashi--- On Thu, 13/11/08, shashi kuttappan <shash767 wrote:

shashi kuttappan <shash767 reminder"BHASKAR" Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 6:26 PM

Dear bhaskarji,

My name is shashi, i had sent you a mail on 10th of this month. The mail was regarding my blank future. my age is 46 but still i have not settled in my life. i have no job at the moment i am really worried. MY DETAILS.

NAME : SHASHI KUTTAPPAN

PLACE OF BIRTH : MUMBAI

DATE OF BIRTH ; 5/5/1962

TIME OF BIRTH : 8.35 P.M.

KINDLY ANALYZE THE DETAILS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS STORE IN MY LIFE, IF EVER I WILL GET A JOB OR I WILL SETTLE IN MY LIFE. PLEASE I AM VERY WORRIED.

REGARDS

SHASHI

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Bhai Shashiji,

Bade sharam ki baat hai, aap Bambai mein rak kar mujhe phone nahi kar paaye ab tak ? Aur main yahan par faltu baitha hua lagta hoon aapko ?

Bhaskar.

, shashi kuttappan <shash767 wrote:>> Dear bhaskarji,>  > please do read my chart and show me some light. Waiting for the reply from you, as i know you have plenty of queries to look after, but please do something for me and guide me accordingly.>  > regards >  > shashi> > --- On Thu, 13/11/08, shashi kuttappan shash767 wrote:> > shashi kuttappan shash767 reminder> "BHASKAR" > Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 6:26 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear bhaskarji,>  > My name is shashi, i had sent you a mail on 10th of this month. The mail was regarding my blank future. my age is 46 but still i have not settled in my life. i have no job at the moment i am really worried. MY DETAILS.> NAME : SHASHI KUTTAPPAN> PLACE OF BIRTH : MUMBAI> DATE OF BIRTH ; 5/5/1962> TIME OF BIRTH : 8.35 P.M.>  KINDLY ANALYZE THE DETAILS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS STORE IN MY LIFE, IF EVER I WILL GET A JOB OR I WILL SETTLE IN MY LIFE. PLEASE I AM VERY WORRIED.>  > REGARDS> SHASHI> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger./win/>