IndiaDivine.org

Free guidance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I have been reading the Digest posted for our group regularly. When I joined this group, some three months ago, my whole idea behind it was to try and learn astrology, a fascinating subject, and I had also posted my request for starting courses on it. I have been able to go through the files and find that there are lessons, which give us a rudimentary idea on the subject. A couple of days ago a friend had posted a message saying that having studied ch. 7 from the lessons, he had made a correct reading of his own horoscope. Congratulations!!

Why do not others also go through the lessons and learn something for themselves? the problem here, as Guruji has rightly said, is that we just DO NOT WANT TO WORK FOR OURSELVES. We are used to get ready made things - food at home eg.. When someone is doing it for you, why take the trouble to work yourself!

Then there are others, eg Mr. Gaurav recently. They are just not satisfied. They think that astrologers are jadugars, that they can change your fortune just like that. If you DO NOT have faith on anyone, then there is no power on earth which can make you have faith in yourself. Is mandir se us mandir tak dodte rahoge to koi devta nahin sunega. Sab yahi sochenge ki woh to kar hi raha hoga, main kyon karoo! Ek jagah dil lagakar raho, phir dekho kam hota hain ki nahin. Free fund work does not work - believe me. If someone is working for you, then be prepared to reward him. If you can't give him money, then atleast give your sincere thanks. Very few friends in this group give their thanks to Guruji who is putting in lot of time and energy to answer your questions.

Then there are persons who are impatient. They keep writing again and again for replies, thinking that Guruji has got no other work than reply to your question whenever you ask him. He is giving FREE SERVICE and for this you have to give him time to do work for him WHEN HE HAS THE TIME. STOP PESTERING HIM AND BE PATIENT.

And if you do not get a reply from him which is to your liking, DO NOT USE FOUL AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGE like a lady did recently. Rightly said, such an attitude did not help her in married life. Learn to be polite. Astrologers, and all true astrologers who wish you well, are outspoken and say what is correct, even if it is bad news to hear. Such people should be barred from this group.

Friends, these are not criticism for anyone. I am only trying to ask all of you to help Guruji do his work, which he is doing to help us. Unless we help him, how do you expect him to help us. So, PLEASE.....

Regards.

Naresh

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.