IndiaDivine.org

BHASKAR JI............HELP ME.........I HAVE NOT GOT A READING FROM YOU SIR.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello sir,

I have posted with lot of curiosity to be read by.....have been

reading about you a lot in the messages.

I want to know about my career in particular. I have been going

through some hard times from past few years...and living in debts. I

just want to know what is ahead in future. If you could guide

me......I will be very very gratefull. My money is also stuck with a

friend of mine. I want to when would i get it back from him.? Also

can you predict ...when my marriage is going to take place.

My birth details are

18th may 1976......5.45 am ...Mangalore, karnatak, India.

Thanking you in advance

god bless

be happy always

regards

raj

Dear Raj,

I will answer only the financial and the Career part.

You must forget the money eceivable from your frind. It will not come. Even the Horary chart made from No.75 given by you, confirms this.

From February 2009, your financial period will begin, and you will be able to pay back your debts gradually. Try to enter some profession connected to Exports of textiles, or anything connected to ladies items. Automobiles, liason work related to investments in long term, all this will bring in wealth for you.

Your Life is not as bad as you think. Your destiny has got great moments in store for you.

Do not fight with anyone at home.

Respect women, for through them your fortunes will rise.

Mars deblitated, especially being the Lagna Lord, makes it mandatory for you to recite Hanuman Chalisa daily and regularly.

Serve your mother and all spiritual men you come across.

Keep away from black people, one eyed persons and handicapped.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "volcano_hit" <volcano_hit wrote:>> Hello sir,> > I have posted with lot of curiosity to be read by.....have been > reading about you a lot in the messages.> > I want to know about my career in particular. I have been going > through some hard times from past few years...and living in debts. I > just want to know what is ahead in future. If you could guide > me......I will be very very gratefull. My money is also stuck with a > friend of mine. I want to when would i get it back from him.? Also > can you predict ...when my marriage is going to take place.> > My birth details are> 18th may 1976......5.45 am ...Mangalore, karnatak, India.> > Thanking you in advance> god bless> be happy always> regards> raj>

I forgot to write, tourism business is also good for you.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Raj,> > I will answer only the financial and the Career part.> > You must forget the money eceivable from your frind. It will not come.> Even the Horary chart made from No.75 given by you, confirms this.> > From February 2009, your financial period will begin, and you will be> able to pay back your debts gradually. Try to enter some profession> connected to Exports of textiles, or anything connected to ladies items.> Automobiles, liason work related to investments in long term, all this> will bring in wealth for you.> > Your Life is not as bad as you think. Your destiny has got great moments> in store for you.> > Do not fight with anyone at home.> > Respect women, for through them your fortunes will rise.> > Mars deblitated, especially being the Lagna Lord, makes it mandatory for> you to recite Hanuman Chalisa daily and regularly.> > Serve your mother and all spiritual men you come across.> > Keep away from black people, one eyed persons and handicapped.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > , "volcano_hit" volcano_hit@> wrote:> >> > Hello sir,> >> > I have posted with lot of curiosity to be read by.....have been> > reading about you a lot in the messages.> >> > I want to know about my career in particular. I have been going> > through some hard times from past few years...and living in debts. I> > just want to know what is ahead in future. If you could guide> > me......I will be very very gratefull. My money is also stuck with a> > friend of mine. I want to when would i get it back from him.? Also> > can you predict ...when my marriage is going to take place.> >> > My birth details are> > 18th may 1976......5.45 am ...Mangalore, karnatak, India.> >> > Thanking you in advance> > god bless> > be happy always> > regards> > raj> >>

Hello sir,

Really so very thankfull and gratefull for your precious time and for

your help with your knowledge. After talking to you on phone i was so

very thrilled and found you to be a very very nice and soft speaking

man. When i went through some messages on the forum. I thought you to

be a very short tempered man. But you greeted me with some much

sweetness and warmth. I felt very very nice. Thankfull for your help

and for being a real nice man.

Sir one thing i would want to ask is i am right know working on some

proposals on trading of iron ore ......Sir will it be a suitable thing

to do ?? Do you see me getting independent after Feb 2009 or joining

and doing something with my father.... in trading of iron ore or other

business....?? My keen interest is to do something on my own.

God bless and be happy always

take care

raj

You are asking too many questions, which are to be done only when you go for a professional reading after you pay the appropriate fees.

Now I have been forced to do a re-reading because of your further queries, which I normally do not like doing.

Saturn and the 8th house are necessary for doing Iron ore business. I dont se both of these activated anywhere durng the next few years. So I would not advise you personally to go for this business.

Yes there is a strong chance to do some work with your father, in near future.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "volcano_hit" <volcano_hit wrote:>> Hello sir,> > Really so very thankfull and gratefull for your precious time and for > your help with your knowledge. After talking to you on phone i was so > very thrilled and found you to be a very very nice and soft speaking > man. When i went through some messages on the forum. I thought you to > be a very short tempered man. But you greeted me with some much > sweetness and warmth. I felt very very nice. Thankfull for your help > and for being a real nice man.> > Sir one thing i would want to ask is i am right know working on some > proposals on trading of iron ore ......Sir will it be a suitable thing > to do ?? Do you see me getting independent after Feb 2009 or joining > and doing something with my father.... in trading of iron ore or other > business....?? My keen interest is to do something on my own.> > > God bless and be happy always> take care > raj>