Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

II hraum namah adityaya II

Dear Anand , Namaskar

------

This should be seen in Navamsa with context of whole chart. Yes, if

both are strong then its good but preferably the Lagna should be

aspected by it or in kona to Navamsa Lagna.

------

Regards,

*Rafal Gendarz,*

www.rohinaa.com <http://www.rohinaa.com>

Anand Ravi napisa?(a):

> Om shivaya namah

>

> Dear all,

>

> As per sanjay ji's writing on atmakarka

>

> “If AK is in 2nd house, the native shall be very spiritual and a great saint.

If Saturn is strong, the renunciation shall be complete whereas if Venus is

strong the native shall perform severe austerities.”

>

> My question what will be the effect if both saturn and venus are strong in the

horescope?

>

> Thanks. Rgds

> Anand

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ....... May Jupiter's light shine on us .......

>

>

>

• 1 year later...

Prakash,

Check the degrees of all the planets in your chart. The planet which has the highest degrees will be the atmakaraka.

ishtdevta is to be checked fro the 5th lord, th the planet in 5th, The Navamsha depositor of the Moon, and the atmakaraka. Forget who is your ishtdevta and concentrate on taking the name of the diety whose form you love.

Bhaskar.

, "prakashcp2003" <prakashcp2003 wrote:>> Namsakar> > I am novice in astrolgy. I would like to know my ishttadevata.What is > atmakarka.How do I findout atmakara(AK) in navamsa. > > prakash>

Dear Guruji,

I never expected a reply so fast. I would like to learn astrology . Could you please suggest some books,learning material to learn it step by step. As per our famaily astrologer at kerala, I am chanting sudarshana mantra 8 times in the morning and evening. I am also chanting Hanuman chalisa (7 times) ,Lakshmi ashtakam,and Bhadrakali mantra,Maha Mritunjaya Mantra, Dhanwantri Manatra, Narasimha Mantra etc along with other slokas.But I have not studied these mantra/ Slokas under any Guru. I studied it from books and started to reproduce it . I don't know ,what i am doing is right or not. Kindly advice me in this regard also.

My DOB is 9th July ,1958 and time of birth is 11.04 AM and place of birth is COCHIN ,Kerala.

Prakash--- On Wed, 19/11/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: atmakarka Date: Wednesday, 19 November, 2008, 12:22 PM

Prakash,

Check the degrees of all the planets in your chart. The planet which has the highest degrees will be the atmakaraka.

ishtdevta is to be checked fro the 5th lord, th the planet in 5th, The Navamsha depositor of the Moon, and the atmakaraka. Forget who is your ishtdevta and concentrate on taking the name of the diety whose form you love.

Bhaskar.

, "prakashcp2003" <prakashcp2003@ ...> wrote:>> Namsakar> > I am novice in astrolgy. I would like to know my ishttadevata. What is > atmakarka.How do I findout atmakara(AK) in navamsa. > > prakash>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.