IndiaDivine.org

namaskar guruji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namaskaar guruji,

i am proud to be a member of this group where you are the head and who talks

truth and right and always dharma. you may get angry and use harsh language

sometimes, but so did Parshuramji. You please remain like this always and dont

listen to anybody. we like you as you are guruji.

very kind regards

sachin.

aap puchete nahin hai...aaise log kahan kahan se uth kar aa jate hai?

yu hi...time waste karne ke liye.--- On Wed, 11/19/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: namaskar guruji Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 6:44 AM

Dear Kishore,

If you keep a Hindu email id , then how will I realise that you are a Christian ? What is the need to hide ones name I dont understand , unless you are guilty about something.

You have been replied once, and clearly told as per your chart, not to take free help or gifts from anyone. You have already ben told by me particularly not to ask any more quetions in thelastlines of my reply to you. In this forum i have posted several times not to ask more questions. Then why are you asking for more ? Are you a mendicant or nomad ????

You stay in Canada yet you cannot afford to pay fees for further queries, but asking for more ???

What is this ? Dont other members who are waiting for my replies also need my time and advise ? Dont I also have my own professional duties for a livelihood ?

Dont you understand the above being educated person ?

Bhaskar.

, kishore man <keshore2000@ ...> wrote:>> Namaskar Bhaskar Ji,> > I am once again thankful for my astrology. I born in Christian family so I dont have any prayers for Ganesh Pooja. I lke to get prayers for Ganesh pooja and more about, Goddess who bring wealth, Goddess who bring health, Goddess who protect from enemy etc. I am a good singer but here in Vancouver, Canada I dont have any opportunity, is it possible to pray to God for me to get fame and popoularity in music field? pls clarify.> > Thanks> > >

Dear Kishore ji,

This Mahadasha of Ketu is very good to you for family happiness, but the antardashas , all of them may not be comfortable.

Presently-

After March 2009 you may face some problems in pofession, and may have to make some long overseas journey, after which your problems will get over.

After October 2009, you may enter anew house, and enjoy happiness of all sorts.

Do not wash you hair and clothes on Thursday with soap.

Do not enter into any altercations with your juniors.

Do not take any free help or gifts from anyone.

Do Lord Ganesha Pooja everyday without fail.

Do not ask meany more questions.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Bhari duniya mein aakhir dil ko samjhaane kahan jaayen, mohabbat ho gayee jinko woh deewane kahan jaayen.

Inko mohabbat ho gayi hai Jyotish_Ganga se. ( Kuch der ke liye, jab tak apna kaam nahin ho jaata )

regards/Bhaskar.

, Amrita Dhingra <dhingra.amrita wrote:>> aap puchete nahin hai...aaise log kahan kahan se uth kar aa jate hai?> > yu hi...time waste karne ke liye.> > --- On Wed, 11/19/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: namaskar guruji> > Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 6:44 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Kishore,> If you keep a Hindu email id , then how will I realise that you are a Christian ? What is the need to hide ones name I dont understand , unless you are guilty about something.> You have been replied once, and clearly told as per your chart, not to take free help or gifts from anyone. You have already ben told by me particularly not to ask any more quetions in thelastlines of my reply to you. In this forum i have posted several times not to ask more questions. Then why are you asking for more ? Are you a mendicant or nomad ????> You stay in Canada yet you cannot afford to pay fees for further queries, but asking for more ???> What is this ? Dont other members who are waiting for my replies also need my time and advise ? Dont I also have my own professional duties for a livelihood ?> Dont you understand the above being educated person ?> Bhaskar. > > > > , kishore man <keshore2000@ ...> wrote:> >> > Namaskar Bhaskar Ji,> > > > I am once again thankful for my astrology. I born in Christian family so I dont have any prayers for Ganesh Pooja. I lke to get prayers for Ganesh pooja and more about, Goddess who bring wealth, Goddess who bring health, Goddess who protect from enemy etc. I am a good singer but here in Vancouver, Canada I dont have any opportunity, is it possible to pray to God for me to get fame and popoularity in music field? pls clarify.> > > > Thanks> > > > > >> Dear Kishore ji,> This Mahadasha of Ketu is very good to you for family happiness, but the antardashas , all of them may not be comfortable. > Presently-> After March 2009 you may face some problems in pofession, and may have to make some long overseas journey, after which your problems will get over.> After October 2009, you may enter anew house, and enjoy happiness of all sorts.> Do not wash you hair and clothes on Thursday with soap.> Do not enter into any altercations with your juniors.> Do not take any free help or gifts from anyone.> Do Lord Ganesha Pooja everyday without fail. > Do not ask meany more questions. > best wishes,> Bhaskar. >

• 2 weeks later...

Pooja,

You should get married between July 2009 and June 2010.

Notice to all members from Karnal Haryana -

Free horoscope readings to this region has been discontinued from now on . Pooja and her group of over 5 contacts have continously taken predictions from me, with not a single member having offered to pay me a single rupee as consultation fees. neither referred my name to any of their friends for professional services I am quite aware of whats going on. One Boy will ask for predictions about when he will get married . next his lover, his girlfriend will put another mail to me asking when she will get married. Such tactics I am quite well versant with. I play along just till it is okay with me. Once it goes over the head, then its a strict No for further free readings. Anyway I would not like associate with a ungrateful group of persons, who are unsuccessful in Life, and who cannpt even pay a astrologers fees. If one has to be successful in Life, then he must associate with successful people. And I do want to attain success. Those who do not have integrity and any self respect or some sense of shame , I do not even wish to associate with those too. Time is short in thi world, we cannot waste it on those who are ungrateful and do not realise and value the time and knowledge of others . When a newspaper comes to a home every morning from the newspaper vendor the whole house reads it. At times we get 1 ( One ) shampoo satchet alongwith it. The company gives one satchet free for one newspaper to be read in the family. It does not give many satchets free alongwith one newspaper. The rest , if the other members require, they are supposed to buy the same from the nearest Chemist shop. Ina strology such members take advantage of us astrologers, which is a degraded mentaliy in such members, and denotes the class, upbringing and the culture ingrained in these. I am not here to be capitalised upon. I too have a family to look after.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, pooja chawla <pooja_chawla86 wrote:>> > > namaskar guru ji>  > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaskar Bhaskar ji,>  > Myname is pooja chawla Plz tell me about my future life  - marriage , job.> Dob- 19/11/1984> time- 9:55pm> place - karnal (haryana)> > > REGARDS > POOJA CHAWLA> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now..> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger./?wm=n/>