IndiaDivine.org

phone number

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, shashi kuttappan <shash767 wrote:>> dear bhaskarji,>  > I am very sorry for that, but the real reason is i dont have your phone number.> please be kind enough to provide me the same as early as possible.> > regards,>  > shashi k.k.> --- On Mon, 17/11/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: bhaskarji reminder no 2> > Monday, 17 November, 2008, 5:17 PM> > > > > > > > Bhai Shashiji,> Bade sharam ki baat hai, aap Bambai mein rak kar mujhe phone nahi kar paaye ab tak ? Aur main yahan par faltu baitha hua lagta hoon aapko ?> Bhaskar. >  > > , shashi kuttappan shash767@ wrote:> >> > Dear bhaskarji,> >  > > please do read my chart and show me some light. Waiting for the reply from you, as i know you have plenty of queries to look after, but please do something for me and guide me accordingly.> >  > > regards > >  > > shashi> > > > --- On Thu, 13/11/08, shashi kuttappan shash767@ wrote:> > > > shashi kuttappan shash767@> > reminder> > "BHASKAR" > > Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 6:26 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear bhaskarji,> >  > > My name is shashi, i had sent you a mail on 10th of this month. The mail was regarding my blank future. my age is 46 but still i have not settled in my life. i have no job at the moment i am really worried. MY DETAILS.> > NAME : SHASHI KUTTAPPAN> > PLACE OF BIRTH : MUMBAI> > DATE OF BIRTH ; 5/5/1962> > TIME OF BIRTH : 8.35 P.M.> >  KINDLY ANALYZE THE DETAILS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS STORE IN MY LIFE, IF EVER I WILL GET A JOB OR I WILL SETTLE IN MY LIFE. PLEASE I AM VERY WORRIED.> >  > > REGARDS> > SHASHI> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger ./ win/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Dear Shashiji,

Your chart is superb one for doing a Teachers job. It shows great potency for higher education and research work.

You should get a job by January end or february 2nd week maximum, if you are trying hard to get one. This is also the time when from when your financial promise begins.

Your chart is also very good for any type of commission, Brokerage or Insurance work. You can shine in all these areas. Same for dealing in agricultural land.

Do not argue with own father or father like people, and stay away from them if you cannot keep them happy.

Do not take bath in front of anybodyor show your bare body to anyone ( Except yourpartner of course).

Have a red mark on your underwears you wear.

Wear some Gold on the body.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, shashi kuttappan <shash767 wrote:>> dear bhaskarji,>  > I am very sorry for that, but the real reason is i dont have your phone number.> please be kind enough to provide me the same as early as possible.> > regards,>  > shashi k.k.> --- On Mon, 17/11/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: bhaskarji reminder no 2> > Monday, 17 November, 2008, 5:17 PM> > > > > > > > Bhai Shashiji,> Bade sharam ki baat hai, aap Bambai mein rak kar mujhe phone nahi kar paaye ab tak ? Aur main yahan par faltu baitha hua lagta hoon aapko ?> Bhaskar. >  > > , shashi kuttappan shash767@ wrote:> >> > Dear bhaskarji,> >  > > please do read my chart and show me some light. Waiting for the reply from you, as i know you have plenty of queries to look after, but please do something for me and guide me accordingly.> >  > > regards > >  > > shashi> > > > --- On Thu, 13/11/08, shashi kuttappan shash767@ wrote:> > > > shashi kuttappan shash767@> > reminder> > "BHASKAR" > > Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 6:26 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear bhaskarji,> >  > > My name is shashi, i had sent you a mail on 10th of this month. The mail was regarding my blank future. my age is 46 but still i have not settled in my life. i have no job at the moment i am really worried. MY DETAILS.> > NAME : SHASHI KUTTAPPAN> > PLACE OF BIRTH : MUMBAI> > DATE OF BIRTH ; 5/5/1962> > TIME OF BIRTH : 8.35 P.M.> >  KINDLY ANALYZE THE DETAILS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS STORE IN MY LIFE, IF EVER I WILL GET A JOB OR I WILL SETTLE IN MY LIFE. PLEASE I AM VERY WORRIED.> >  > > REGARDS> > SHASHI> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger ./ win/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Dear Bhaskarji,

First of all i would like to thank you for taking time from your busy schudule and reading my birth chart. Secondly i would like to thank you again for giving me a piece of mind by pridicting that i will definitely get a job by feb 2009 end, i am really glad to hear that news, anyway guruji i am going for an interview tomorrow for saudi arabia for a mall manager's post, though i dont have a passport they said u give a interview in the meantime u can apply for the same. i am really happy after many months. thank you sir, thank you very much once again. ya i would like to tell you one thing from deep down my heart that though i dont have any money to offer you at the moment, but surely once i get a good job i will call you for your bank details, coz i know nothing is free in this universe, and u have done what nobody will do in this world today. CHARITY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU A LONG LIFE TO HELP THE POOR.

Regards,

SHASHI K.K.

9702286248--- On Wed, 19/11/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: phone number Date: Wednesday, 19 November, 2008, 7:27 PM

Dear Shashiji,

Your chart is superb one for doing a Teachers job. It shows great potency for higher education and research work.

You should get a job by January end or february 2nd week maximum, if you are trying hard to get one. This is also the time when from when your financial promise begins.

Your chart is also very good for any type of commission, Brokerage or Insurance work. You can shine in all these areas. Same for dealing in agricultural land.

Do not argue with own father or father like people, and stay away from them if you cannot keep them happy.

Do not take bath in front of anybodyor show your bare body to anyone ( Except yourpartner of course).

Have a red mark on your underwears you wear.

Wear some Gold on the body.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, shashi kuttappan <shash767 wrote:>> dear bhaskarji,> Â > I am very sorry for that, but the real reason is i dont have your phone number.> please be kind enough to provide me the same as early as possible.> > regards,> Â > shashi k.k.> --- On Mon, 17/11/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: bhaskarji reminder no 2> > Monday, 17 November, 2008, 5:17 PM> > > > > > > > Bhai Shashiji,> Bade sharam ki baat hai, aap Bambai mein rak kar mujhe phone nahi kar paaye ab tak ? Aur main yahan par faltu baitha hua lagta hoon aapko ?> Bhaskar. > Â > > ,

shashi kuttappan shash767@ wrote:> >> > Dear bhaskarji,> >  > > please do read my chart and show me some light. Waiting for the reply from you, as i know you have plenty of queries to look after, but please do something for me and guide me accordingly.> >  > > regards > >  > > shashi> > > > --- On Thu, 13/11/08, shashi kuttappan shash767@ wrote:> > > > shashi kuttappan shash767@> > reminder> > "BHASKAR" > > Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 6:26 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear bhaskarji,> >  > > My name is shashi, i had

sent you a mail on 10th of this month. The mail was regarding my blank future. my age is 46 but still i have not settled in my life. i have no job at the moment i am really worried. MY DETAILS.> > NAME : SHASHI KUTTAPPAN> > PLACE OF BIRTH : MUMBAI> > DATE OF BIRTH ; 5/5/1962> > TIME OF BIRTH : 8.35 P.M.> >  KINDLY ANALYZE THE DETAILS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS STORE IN MY LIFE, IF EVER I WILL GET A JOB OR I WILL SETTLE IN MY LIFE. PLEASE I AM VERY WORRIED.> >  > > REGARDS> > SHASHI> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger ./ win/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Shashi ji,

Dear Brother, nobody asks for any money here for what is promised to be

offered. My only complaints is against those who keep on coming again

and again with new queries or new ids, and wish to avail the free

services here in a continous manner. I only ask them to pay the Fees,

and not to anyone else.

I just know one rule. You help somebody and the Prakriti ( Nature ) will

help you multifold times in return.

I thank you for your kind words.

regards/Bhaskar.

, shashi kuttappan <shash767

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji,

> Â

> First of all i would like to thank you for taking time from your busy

schudule and reading my birth chart. Secondly i would like to thank

you again for giving me a piece of mind by pridicting that i will

definitely get a job by feb 2009 end, i am really glad to hear that

news, anyway guruji i am going for an interview tomorrow for saudi

arabia for a mall manager's post, though i dont have a passport they

said u give a interview in the meantime u can apply for the same. i

am really happy after many months. thank you sir, thank you very much

once again. ya i would like to tell you one thing from deep down my

heart that though i dont have any money to offer you at the moment, but

surely once i get a good job i will call you for your bank details, coz

i know nothing is free in this universe, and u have done what nobody

will do in this world today. CHARITY.  MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND

GIVE YOU A LONG LIFE TO HELP THE POOR.

> Â

> Regards,

> Â

> SHASHI K.K.

> 9702286248

>

> --- On Wed, 19/11/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: phone number

>

> Wednesday, 19 November, 2008, 7:27 PM

>

Dear Shashiji,

> Your chart is superb one for doing a Teachers job. It shows great

potency for higher education and research work.

> You should get a job by January end or february 2nd week maximum, if

you are trying hard to get one. This is also the time when from when

your financial promise begins.

> Your chart is also very good for any type of commission, Brokerage or

Insurance work. You can shine in all these areas. Same for dealing in

agricultural land.

> Do not argue with own father or father like people, and stay away from

them if you cannot keep them happy.

> Do not take bath in front of anybodyor show your bare body to anyone (

Except yourpartner of course).

> Have a red mark on your underwears you wear.

> Wear some Gold on the body.

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

> Â

> Â

> Â

>

> , shashi kuttappan shash767@

wrote:

> >

> > dear bhaskarji,

> > ÂÂ

> > I am very sorry for that, but the real reason is i dont have your

phone number.

> > please be kind enough to provide me the same as early as possible.

> >

> > regards,

> > ÂÂ

> > shashi k.k.

> > --- On Mon, 17/11/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Re: bhaskarji reminder no 2

> >

> > Monday, 17 November, 2008, 5:17 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Bhai Shashiji,

> > Bade sharam ki baat hai, aap Bambai mein rak kar mujhe phone nahi

kar paaye ab tak ? Aur main yahan par faltu baitha hua lagta hoon aapko

?

> > Bhaskar.

> > ÂÂ

> >

> > , shashi kuttappan shash767@

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear bhaskarji,

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > > please do read my chart and show me some light.ÂÂÂ

Waiting for the reply from you, as i know you have plenty of queries to

look after, but please do something for me and guide me accordingly.

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > > regards

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > > shashi

> > >

> > > --- On Thu, 13/11/08, shashi kuttappan shash767@ wrote:

> > >

> > > shashi kuttappan shash767@

> > > reminder

> > > " BHASKAR "

> > > Thursday, 13 November, 2008, 6:26 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear bhaskarji,

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > > My name is shashi, i had sent you a mail on 10th of this

month. The mail was regarding my blank future. my age is

46 but still i have not settled in my life. i have no job at the moment

i am really worried. MY DETAILS.

> > > NAME : SHASHI KUTTAPPAN

> > > PLACE OF BIRTH : MUMBAI

> > > DATE OF BIRTH ; 5/5/1962

> > > TIME OF BIRTH : 8.35 P.M.

> > >  KINDLY ANALYZE THE DETAILS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS

STORE IN MY LIFE, IF EVER I WILL GET A JOB OR I WILL SETTLE

IN MY LIFE. PLEASE I AM VERY WORRIED.

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > > REGARDS

> > > SHASHI

> > >

> > >

> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >