IndiaDivine.org

transfer/new job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranam GurujiI am working in Delhi for the last 28 years and would like togo back to my home state Kerala and to finout a job there. My wife is also working in Govt and would like to go on transfer. I would like to know whether it ispossible or not ? and our will be successfull or not compared toDelhi ?My DOB 9-07-58 , time 11.04 am ,Place cochin,keralawife dob 07-12-64 ,time 04-30 AM,Place Alway ,keralaPrakash

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Prakash ji,

Yes you may come back to home at Kerala. Your time is good financially and profeesional wise, after September 2009.

I study only one chart for free queries, so you have the answer above.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, prakash c <prakashcp2003 wrote:>> Pranam Guruji> > I am working in Delhi for the last 28 years and would like to> go back to my home state Kerala and to finout a job there. My wife is also working in Govt and would like to go on transfer. I would like to know whether it is> possible or not ? and our will be successfull or not compared to> Delhi ?> > My DOB 9-07-58 , time 11.04 am ,Place cochin,kerala> wife dob 07-12-64 ,time 04-30 AM,Place Alway ,kerala> > Prakash> > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>