IndiaDivine.org

Recite before starting for the days work

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

One must recite the following before one steps out of the house, keeping his right step forward first .

" Prabasi nagar keeje sab kaajahrdaya raakhi Kausalpur Raja ".

The above is from the " Sundarkand" of Ramayana and reference is when Hanumanji goes out in search for Sita Mata, to Lanka.

The meaning is " Keep Ayodhyapuri's ( Kausalpur's) King Lord Rama in your heart ( Hrdya ) when you enter the city and do His work assigned ( keeje sab kaaja ) to you.

When one does the above, some security blanket is given to that person .

I will just give you an example of yesterday. I had gone to fill in My Daughters Admission form for Part 2 M'com, to her college. On the way myself and my wife recited Hanuman Chalisa aloud, and also did some reading of the Sundarkand. In the College premises it so happened that near the Fees counter I slipped and fell badly on a slanting granite parapet and fell on by back, but suddenly a young college boy came from nowhere and held my hand, and there was not a single cratch or pain in my body, though I fell down with some great risk. The college was a particular religion college and Non-Hindu, but this boy I noticed was having the Red sindoor of Lord Hanumanji on his forehead.

Such incidents have happened many a time in my Life.It may seem co-incidence to many but not to me.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Respected,

In some issue of KALYAN from gitapress, understand every chaupai / doha works like a mantra once it is recited east facing.

Look forward more information on Ramcharit Manas.

Sincerely yours,

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Saturday, 22 November, 2008 10:07:26 PM Recite before starting for the days work

Dear all,

One must recite the following before one steps out of the house, keeping his right step forward first .

The above is from the " Sundarkand" of Ramayana and reference is when Hanumanji goes out in search for Sita Mata, to Lanka.

The meaning is " Keep Ayodhyapuri' s ( Kausalpur's) King Lord Rama in your heart ( Hrdya ) when you enter the city and do His work assigned ( keeje sab kaaja ) to you.

I will just give you an example of yesterday. I had gone to fill in My Daughters Admission form for Part 2 M'com, to her college. On the way myself and my wife recited Hanuman Chalisa aloud, and also did some reading of the Sundarkand. In the College premises it so happened that near the Fees counter I slipped and fell badly on a slanting granite parapet and fell on by back, but suddenly a young college boy came from nowhere and held my hand, and there was not a single cratch or pain in my body, though I fell down with some great risk. The college was a particular religion college and Non-Hindu, but this boy I noticed was having the Red sindoor of Lord Hanumanji on his forehead.

Such incidents have happened many a time in my Life.It may seem co-incidence to many but not to me.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

hi Bhaskarji,how r u ? i have read this mail but not getting exactly what u want to say. can you please explain me?with best regards,Garima.--- On Mon, 24/11/08, prasad chandra <cpgahtyari wrote:prasad chandra <cpgahtyariRe: Recite before starting for the days work Date: Monday, 24 November, 2008, 12:12 PM

Respected,

In some issue of KALYAN from gitapress, understand every chaupai / doha works like a mantra once it is recited east facing.

Look forward more information on Ramcharit Manas.

Sincerely yours,

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>Saturday, 22 November, 2008 10:07:26 PM Recite before starting for the days work

Dear all,

The meaning is " Keep Ayodhyapuri' s ( Kausalpur's) King Lord Rama in your heart ( Hrdya ) when you enter the city and do His work assigned ( keeje sab kaaja ) to you.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Dear Garima,

What is it that Youa re not able to follow or understand ?

It is written clearly that if one recites this couplet before leaving his house for a good action or auspicious work, then he gets enveloped with a blanket of security around him. In that case if his adridha destiny requires him to met an accident and get his foot cut or wounded, now with the poer of this couplet, he may just have his foot nails wounded.

as simple as that.

Nothing much to understand here Its a question of faith and belief, without using any brains or logic.

regards/Bhaskar.

, garima jaiswal <garima_30nov wrote:>> hi Bhaskarji,> how r u ? i have read this mail but not getting exactly what u want to say. can you please explain me?> > with best regards,> Garima.> > --- On Mon, 24/11/08, prasad chandra cpgahtyari wrote:> prasad chandra cpgahtyari Re: Recite before starting for the days work> > Monday, 24 November, 2008, 12:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Respected,> In some issue of KALYAN from gitapress, understand every chaupai / doha works like a mantra once it is recited east facing.> Look forward more information on Ramcharit Manas.> Sincerely yours,> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Saturday, 22 November, 2008 10:07:26 PM> Recite before starting for the days work> > > > > Dear all,>  > One must recite the following before one steps out of the house, keeping his right step forward first .>  > " Prabasi nagar keeje sab kaaja> hrdaya raakhi Kausalpur Raja ".> > The above is from the " Sundarkand" of Ramayana and reference is when Hanumanji goes out in search for Sita Mata, to Lanka.>  > The meaning is " Keep Ayodhyapuri' s ( Kausalpur's) King Lord Rama in your heart ( Hrdya ) when you enter the city and do His work assigned ( keeje sab kaaja ) to you. >  > When one does the above, some security blanket is given to that person .>  > I will just give you an example of yesterday. I had gone to fill in My Daughters Admission form for Part 2 M'com, to her college. On the way myself and my wife recited Hanuman Chalisa aloud, and also did some reading of the Sundarkand. In the College premises it so happened that near the Fees counter I slipped and fell badly on a slanting granite parapet and fell on by back, but suddenly a young college boy came from nowhere and held my hand, and there was not a single cratch or pain in my body, though I fell down with some great risk.  The college was a particular religion college and Non-Hindu, but this boy I noticed was having the Red sindoor of Lord Hanumanji on his forehead.>  > Such incidents have happened many a time in my Life.It may seem co-incidence to many but not to me. >  > best wishes,> Bhaskar. >  > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos./groups/citygroups/>

Respected Sir,

I would like to thank you for sharing such a valuable peice of advice.

I would love to tel you that i m too a follower of hanumanji and have immense faith on him..because he has always helped wen evr i needed. I want to tell you that wenevr i go for any interview or important work before entering into that place i just silently recite first four lines of hanuman chalisa and the result is that i have never failed in any interview till date.

I would also like to tel u that wenevr i m in deep trouble i just recite sankat mochan 7 times and within couple of days my problem gets solved.

Believe me sir if you can, i m nt at all bluffing its all truth!!

Looking forward to some more valuable tips from your side.

Jai shree ram,

Hina Chaudhry.

(Humble request: i would be very grateful if u could ans my query which i posted on 21st nov)--- On Mon, 11/24/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Recite before starting for the days work Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 5:05 PM

Dear Garima,

What is it that Youa re not able to follow or understand ?

It is written clearly that if one recites this couplet before leaving his house for a good action or auspicious work, then he gets enveloped with a blanket of security around him. In that case if his adridha destiny requires him to met an accident and get his foot cut or wounded, now with the poer of this couplet, he may just have his foot nails wounded.

as simple as that.

Nothing much to understand here Its a question of faith and belief, without using any brains or logic.

regards/Bhaskar.

, garima jaiswal <garima_30nov@ ...> wrote:>> hi Bhaskarji,> how r u ? i have read this mail but not getting exactly what u want to say. can you please explain me?> > with best regards,> Garima.> > --- On Mon, 24/11/08, prasad chandra cpgahtyari@. .. wrote:> prasad chandra cpgahtyari@. ..> Re: Recite before starting for the days work> > Monday, 24 November, 2008, 12:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > Respected,> In some issue of KALYAN from gitapress, understand every chaupai / doha works like a mantra once it is recited east facing.> Look forward more information on Ramcharit Manas.> Sincerely yours,> > > > >

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Saturday, 22 November, 2008 10:07:26 PM> Recite before starting for the days work> > > > > Dear all,> Â > One must recite the following before one steps out of the house, keeping his right step forward first .> Â > " Prabasi nagar keeje sab kaaja> hrdaya raakhi Kausalpur Raja ".> > The above is from the " Sundarkand" of Ramayana and reference is when Hanumanji goes out in search for Sita Mata, to Lanka.> Â > The meaning is " Keep Ayodhyapuri' s ( Kausalpur's) King Lord Rama in your heart ( Hrdya ) when you enter the city and do His work assigned ( keeje sab kaaja ) to you. > Â > When one does the above, some security blanket is given to that person .>

> I will just give you an example of yesterday. I had gone to fill in My Daughters Admission form for Part 2 M'com, to her college. On the way myself and my wife recited Hanuman Chalisa aloud, and also did some reading of the Sundarkand. In the College premises it so happened that near the Fees counter I slipped and fell badly on a slanting granite parapet and fell on by back, but suddenly a young college boy came from nowhere and held my hand, and there was not a single cratch or pain in my body, though I fell down with some great risk.  The college was a particular religion college and Non-Hindu, but this boy I noticed was having the Red sindoor of Lord Hanumanji on his forehead.>  > Such incidents have happened many a time in my Life.It may seem co-incidence to many but not to me. >  > best wishes,> Bhaskar. >  > > Add more friends to your

messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/>

Respected Sir,I would like to thank you for sharing such a valuable

peice of advice. I would love to tel you that i m too a follower of

hanumanji and have immense faith on him..because he has always helped

wen evr i needed. I want to tell you that wenevr i go for any

interview or important work before entering into that place i just

silently recite first four lines of hanuman chalisa and the result is

that i have never failed in any interview till date.I would also like

to tel u that wenevr i m in deep trouble i just recite sankat mochan 7

times and within couple of days my problem gets solved.Believe me sir

if you can, i m nt at all bluffing its all truth!! Looking forward to

some more valuable tips from your side.

Jai shree ram,

Hina Chaudhry.

(Humble request: i would be very grateful if u could ans my query

which i posted on 21st nov)

Dear Hina,

I am plaeased to read your mail which shows the positive effects of worshipping Lord Hanumanji. Try not to read the " Sankat Mochana" 7 times for trifles, but only when utmost necessary.

Any Query can only be replied, if you may a telephonic call to me, should be understood by now, and repeating this does take away my precious time and energies.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, hina chaudhry <h_pal_virgo wrote:>> Respected Sir,> I would like to thank you for sharing such a valuable peice of advice. > I would love to tel you that i m too a follower of hanumanji and have immense faith on him..because he has always helped wen evr i needed. I want to tell you that wenevr i go for any interview or important work before entering into that place i just silently recite first four lines of hanuman chalisa and the result is that i have never failed in any interview till date.> I would also like to tel u that wenevr i m in deep trouble i just recite sankat mochan 7 times and within couple of days my problem gets solved.> Believe me sir if you can, i m nt at all bluffing its all truth!!> > Looking forward to some more valuable tips from your side.> > Jai shree ram,> Hina Chaudhry.> > (Humble request: i would be very grateful if u could ans my query which i posted on 21st nov)> > --- On Mon, 11/24/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Recite before starting for the days work> > Monday, November 24, 2008, 5:05 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Garima,> What is it that Youa re not able to follow or understand ?> It is written clearly that if one recites this couplet before leaving his house for a good action or auspicious work, then he gets enveloped with a blanket of security around him. In that case if his adridha destiny requires him to met an accident and get his foot cut or wounded, now with the poer of this couplet, he may just have his foot nails wounded.> as simple as that.> Nothing much to understand here Its a question of faith and belief, without using any brains or logic.> regards/Bhaskar. > > > > , garima jaiswal <garima_30nov@ ...> wrote:> >> > hi Bhaskarji,> > how r u ? i have read this mail but not getting exactly what u want to say. can you please explain me?> > > > with best regards,> > Garima.> > > > --- On Mon, 24/11/08, prasad chandra cpgahtyari@ .. wrote:> > prasad chandra cpgahtyari@ ..> > Re: Recite before starting for the days work> > > > Monday, 24 November, 2008, 12:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Respected,> > In some issue of KALYAN from gitapress, understand every chaupai / doha works like a mantra once it is recited east facing.> > Look forward more information on Ramcharit Manas.> > Sincerely yours,> > > > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > > Saturday, 22 November, 2008 10:07:26 PM> > Recite before starting for the days work> > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> >  > > One must recite the following before one steps out of the house, keeping his right step forward first .> >  > > " Prabasi nagar keeje sab kaaja> > hrdaya raakhi Kausalpur Raja ".> > > > The above is from the " Sundarkand" of Ramayana and reference is when Hanumanji goes out in search for Sita Mata, to Lanka.> >  > > The meaning is " Keep Ayodhyapuri' s ( Kausalpur's) King Lord Rama in your heart ( Hrdya ) when you enter the city and do His work assigned ( keeje sab kaaja ) to you. > >  > > When one does the above, some security blanket is given to that person .> >  > > I will just give you an example of yesterday. I had gone to fill in My Daughters Admission form for Part 2 M'com, to her college. On the way myself and my wife recited Hanuman Chalisa aloud, and also did some reading of the Sundarkand. In the College premises it so happened that near the Fees counter I slipped and fell badly on a slanting granite parapet and fell on by back, but suddenly a young college boy came from nowhere and held my hand, and there was not a single cratch or pain in my body, though I fell down with some great risk.  The college was a particular religion college and Non-Hindu, but this boy I noticed was having the Red sindoor of Lord Hanumanji on his forehead.> >  > > Such incidents have happened many a time in my Life.It may seem co-incidence to many but not to me. > >  > > best wishes,> > Bhaskar. > >  > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/> >>

thanx sir for ur vaulable peice of advice.i will keep it in mind.--- On Mon, 11/24/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Recite before starting for the days work Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 8:25 PM

Dear Hina,

I am plaeased to read your mail which shows the positive effects of worshipping Lord Hanumanji. Try not to read the " Sankat Mochana" 7 times for trifles, but only when utmost necessary.

Any Query can only be replied, if you may a telephonic call to me, should be understood by now, and repeating this does take away my precious time and energies.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, hina chaudhry <h_pal_virgo@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Sir,> I would like to thank you for sharing such a valuable peice of advice. > I would love to tel you that i m too a follower of hanumanji and have immense faith on him..because he has always helped wen evr i needed. I want to tell you that wenevr i go for any interview or important work before entering into that place i just silently recite first four lines of hanuman chalisa and the result is that i have never failed in any interview till date.> I would also like to tel u that wenevr i m in deep trouble i just recite sankat mochan 7 times and within couple of days my problem gets solved.> Believe me sir if you can, i m nt at all bluffing its all truth!!> > Looking forward to some more valuable tips from your side.> > Jai shree ram,> Hina

Chaudhry.> > (Humble request: i would be very grateful if u could ans my query which i posted on 21st nov)> > --- On Mon, 11/24/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Recite before starting for the days work> > Monday, November 24, 2008, 5:05 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Garima,> What is it that Youa re not able to follow or understand ?> It is written clearly that if one recites this couplet before leaving his house for a good action or auspicious work, then he gets enveloped with a blanket of security around him. In that case if his adridha destiny requires him to met an accident and get his foot cut or wounded, now with the poer of this couplet, he may just have his foot nails wounded.> as simple as

that.> Nothing much to understand here Its a question of faith and belief, without using any brains or logic.> regards/Bhaskar. > > > > , garima jaiswal <garima_30nov@ ...> wrote:> >> > hi Bhaskarji,> > how r u ? i have read this mail but not getting exactly what u want to say. can you please explain me?> > > > with best regards,> > Garima.> > > > --- On Mon, 24/11/08, prasad chandra cpgahtyari@ .. wrote:> > prasad chandra cpgahtyari@ ..> > Re: Recite before starting for the days work> > > > Monday, 24 November, 2008, 12:12 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > Respected,> > In some issue of KALYAN from gitapress, understand every chaupai / doha works like a mantra once it is recited east facing.> > Look forward more information on Ramcharit Manas.> > Sincerely yours,> > > > > > > > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > > Saturday, 22 November, 2008 10:07:26 PM> > Recite before starting for the days work> > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> > Â > > One must recite the following before one steps out of the house, keeping his right step forward first .> > Â > > " Prabasi nagar keeje sab kaaja> > hrdaya raakhi Kausalpur Raja ".> > > > The above is

from the " Sundarkand" of Ramayana and reference is when Hanumanji goes out in search for Sita Mata, to Lanka.> >  > > The meaning is " Keep Ayodhyapuri' s ( Kausalpur's) King Lord Rama in your heart ( Hrdya ) when you enter the city and do His work assigned ( keeje sab kaaja ) to you. > >  > > When one does the above, some security blanket is given to that person .> >  > > I will just give you an example of yesterday. I had gone to fill in My Daughters Admission form for Part 2 M'com, to her college. On the way myself and my wife recited Hanuman Chalisa aloud, and also did some reading of the Sundarkand. In the College premises it so happened that near the Fees counter I slipped and fell badly on a slanting granite parapet and fell on by back, but suddenly a young college boy came from nowhere and held my hand, and there was not a single cratch or pain in my body,

though I fell down with some great risk. Â The college was a particular religion college and Non-Hindu, but this boy I noticed was having the Red sindoor of Lord Hanumanji on his forehead.> > Â > > Such incidents have happened many a time in my Life.It may seem co-incidence to many but not to me. > > Â > > best wishes,> > Bhaskar. > > Â > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup

s/> >>

• 5 years later...
Guest Shashank

Full text of the shloka below (translated):

"Enter the city with the Lord of Ayodhya enshrined in your heart and accomplish all your business. Poison is transformed into nectar, foes turn friends, the ocean contracts itself to the size of a cow's footprint, fire becomes cool and Mount Meru, O Garuda, appears like a grain of sand to him on whom Sri Rama has cast His benign look."