IndiaDivine.org

THANKS FOR KEEPING IN HEART

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SHRI GURUJI,

IT WAS AN INDEED SURPRISE GIFT FOR ME TO HAVE YOUR CALL. I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING ME IN YOUR HEART. THIS SHOWS YOUR KINDNESS OF EXTENDING CO.HAND FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF REMEDIAL MEASURES SUGGESTED BY YOU.

GURUJI, TO BE HONEST, THE MOMENT I STARTED FOLLOWING YOUR ADVICES, I FEEL THAT WHOLE OF MY LIFE HAS CHANGED. A FEEL GOOD FACTOR HAS SPREADED IN MY LIFE. YOUR HOPES ONTO ME WILL NOT BE IN VAIN AS I WILL STRICTLY OBEY YOUR INSTRUCTION.

OFFCOURSE I AM DESIRIOUS TO MEET YOU IN PERSON BEFORE I START MY OVERSEAS TRIP AT MIDST OF DECEMBER 2008 AS THIS TIME MY TOUR HAS A GREAT IMPORTANCE.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR KIND GUIDANCE AND SHOW ME THE PATH IN MY TIME OF NEED.

OBEDIENTLY YOUS

DINESHCHANDRA SHAH

P.S.:- I EAGERLY AWAIT FOR YOUR RETURN FROM NASIK.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Dineshji,

You have a lot of happiness in store for you, and Gods blessings on you, if you continue to tread on the path given to you.

Do not falter ever, for then I will not be able to save you this time.

Try to be good to people whom you meet, spread happiness and joy around you. Help everyone in need, and also donate few hundred ruppess worth food - annadana to poor people , whenever you can, every week. This will dissolve your old paap karmas very fast. Continue doing Japa as told to you. Take your family out sometimes. Sit with them daily and discuss about whats there inthe newspaper and about TV programmes in the evening etc. Once a month take them to movies. Enjoy Life.

God bless You for your efforts in becoming good and better day by day.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Dinesh Shah <fineblends wrote:>> SHRI GURUJI,> > IT WAS AN INDEEDÂ SURPRISE GIFT FOR ME TO HAVE YOUR CALL. I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING ME IN YOUR HEART. THIS SHOWS YOUR KINDNESS OF EXTENDINGÂ CO.HAND FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF REMEDIAL MEASURES SUGGESTED BY YOU.> > GURUJI, TO BE HONEST, THE MOMENT I STARTED FOLLOWING YOUR ADVICES, I FEEL THAT WHOLE OF MY LIFEÂ HAS CHANGED. A FEEL GOOD FACTOR HAS SPREADED IN MY LIFE. YOUR HOPES ONTO ME WILL NOT BE IN VAIN AS I WILL STRICTLY OBEY YOUR INSTRUCTION.> > OFFCOURSE I AM DESIRIOUS TO MEET YOU IN PERSON BEFORE I START MY OVERSEAS TRIP AT MIDST OF DECEMBER 2008 AS THIS TIME MY TOUR HAS A GREAT IMPORTANCE.> > THANKS FOR ALL YOUR KIND GUIDANCE AND SHOW ME THE PATH IN MY TIME OF NEED.> > OBEDIENTLY YOUS> DINESHCHANDRA SHAH> > P.S.:- I EAGERLY AWAIT FOR YOUR RETURN FROM NASIK. > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>