IndiaDivine.org

The real story of hanuman

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kaushik ji ,

Please do keep sending these informative posts .....such rare information about our rich culture , mythology and Gods is always welcome ..

Pranam.

Rekha--- On Mon, 15/12/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: The real story of hanuman Date: Monday, 15 December, 2008, 4:01 AM

Dear Kaushik ji,

You are most welcome to write anything which means " Singing glories of theLord or His Bhaktas ". I am for it. But please see that nothing which is not "shastra sahmat" or not commonly known to us, is put here. For instance Hanumanjis sweat falling in the sea, and and he becoming known as the Father to someone as of consequence, is alright, but anything more than that would not be chewable. Hope you understand. What we have known about the Great Gods and their characteristics, deviation from our beliefs would not be savoury. Keeping this in mind, please go ahead. We will have something to look forward to, every week.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "kaushik_buddy" <kaushik_buddy wrote:>> > I would like to share with you the Real story of Hanuman in weekly basis> so that we can share the real scripture which has become extinct now> -Parasara Samhita.> > I am sending a small introduction so that bhaskar ji can decide whether> i can start any such post every week(tuesday) on Hanuman Baba> > For most of the people, Hanuman is a character that appears in Ramayana> and most of us only know him as a devotee of Sri Ram.> > The complete life of Hanuman is written in an ancient and now extinct> scripture called Parasa Samhita. The world Parasa is a very well known> name for astrologers as well. Parasa samhita deals with complete life of> Hanuman, which was not covered, in Ramayana. Unfortunately the text lost> its existence and now is

has become extinct.> > Few facts about Hanuman from Parasara Samhita.> > 1.Hanuman is not a Monkey.> 2.Hanuman took birth much before Lord ram.> 3.Hanuman like Vishnu took various Avatars.> 4.Hanuman was the chosen one for Sanathana Dharma protection by Maharshi> Agastya much before the coming of Sri Ram.> 5.Hanuman is also a king and has his own Kingdom.> 6.Hanuman was worshipped as god by all vanaras even during the time of> Sri Ram and many even offered him their daily prayers.> 7.There is a separate Gita written by the then vanara's on hanuman> called as> "Vanara Gita"> 8.Hanuman is the giver of an Upanishad (among 108) called as Rama> Rahasya Upanishad> 9.Hanuman is married to an Ajanma Bramha charini called Sri Suvarchala> Devi.> > 10.The lord Indra regained his "Vajrayudh" only after worshpping>

hanuman.>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

dear bhaskar ji with due respects to the beliefs of all the people & due respects to the scriptures I just fail to understand how a child can be born with PASINE KI BOOND--sweat as you say...I very well know that we shold not & we NEVER can find logic with GOD'S CHAMATKARA's but still I think that in order to glorify gods in the eyes of bhaktas though of course GOD IS MUCH MORE GLORIOUS THAN THAT IN REALITY, or maybe someone shied away from telling the stark truth, he or she must have slightly deviated & maybe even ommitted some ASLI truth...and as we all know these stories,all of them ,,mythological as well as historical spread BY MOUTH i.e. through singing the verses .. & as it goes from one singer to the other

through memorising, many facts gradually get on to differ fom the ASLI original over the long-long SAALON _SAAL KA time or rather I should say SADIYON KA SAMAY..the same just as slowly over the time everything in this universe is apt to change IN SHAPE or IN SIZE or IN TASTE or IN STATE.....PARIVARTAN JEEVAN KA SHASHWAT SUCH HAI .....HAI NA ........KE NAHI.......so if kaushikji or anybody has by chance stumbled on to something historic... SAME AS FOSSILS...WOH SACH JO AAJ THAK CCHHUPA HUA THA......pls let him share with all...APKO YA KISSI KO BHI AGAR YEH THEEK LAGTAA HAI TOH GRAHAN KAR LE VARNA CCHHOD DE....BINA AAPATHEE HOPE u OR ANYBODY has no aapathee on mere vichaar.........THANKYOU-- On Sun, 12/14/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: The real story of hanuman Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:01 PM

Dear Kaushik ji,

You are most welcome to write anything which means " Singing glories of theLord or His Bhaktas ". I am for it. But please see that nothing which is not "shastra sahmat" or not commonly known to us, is put here. For instance Hanumanjis sweat falling in the sea, and and he becoming known as the Father to someone as of consequence, is alright, but anything more than that would not be chewable. Hope you understand. What we have known about the Great Gods and their characteristics, deviation from our beliefs would not be savoury. Keeping this in mind, please go ahead. We will have something to look forward to, every week.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "kaushik_buddy" <kaushik_buddy@ ...> wrote:>> > I would like to share with you the Real story of Hanuman in weekly basis> so that we can share the real scripture which has become extinct now> -Parasara Samhita.> > I am sending a small introduction so that bhaskar ji can decide whether> i can start any such post every week(tuesday) on Hanuman Baba> > For most of the people, Hanuman is a character that appears in Ramayana> and most of us only know him as a devotee of Sri Ram.> > The complete life of Hanuman is written in an ancient and now extinct> scripture called Parasa Samhita. The world Parasa is a very well known> name for astrologers as well. Parasa samhita deals with complete life of> Hanuman, which was not covered, in Ramayana. Unfortunately the text lost> its existence and now

is has become extinct.> > Few facts about Hanuman from Parasara Samhita.> > 1.Hanuman is not a Monkey.> 2.Hanuman took birth much before Lord ram.> 3.Hanuman like Vishnu took various Avatars.> 4.Hanuman was the chosen one for Sanathana Dharma protection by Maharshi> Agastya much before the coming of Sri Ram.> 5.Hanuman is also a king and has his own Kingdom.> 6.Hanuman was worshipped as god by all vanaras even during the time of> Sri Ram and many even offered him their daily prayers.> 7.There is a separate Gita written by the then vanara's on hanuman> called as> "Vanara Gita"> 8.Hanuman is the giver of an Upanishad (among 108) called as Rama> Rahasya Upanishad> 9.Hanuman is married to an Ajanma Bramha charini called Sri Suvarchala> Devi.> > 10.The lord Indra regained his "Vajrayudh" only after worshpping>

hanuman.>

In the olden glorious days man had more powers, and could do anything with mantras, incantations and invocaions. Like Mata Kunti bearing children through many Gods, without actually getting married to them physically like we do in these days. If we can believe that, then we must believe all the good things written in the sacred texts. But anything which comes out of the Blue and attacks our known beliefs, is not welcome.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Kiran,> > First of all I have not stopped Shri Kaushik ji from not sharing what> he has got. I just put a note that any untoward citing towards our known> beliefs or character assasination of any of our mytholoigcal characters,> I will not allow in this Group. Thats all. And I have put this too> mildly. And I am sure Kaushik ji is himself a devout man not to do this.> The message was for all contributors and not just for Kaushik ji.> Therefore " aapatti ka to sawal hi nahi hai ". ( For instance one> gentleman who is now a good friend, who had translated from some> Ramayana in the past that Lord Rama was born when Mata Kaushalya had sex> with a horse, is something heinous and sacrilegous for me, for which we> had fought and argued a lot, which is what I will not allow here in name> of discovering old unknown facts ).> > Now a drop of sweat.......> > A drop of Ganga jal or The Holy water fro the Church is enough to scare> the spirit in a possessedbody.> > A drop of Amrit is enough to make a man immortal.> > A drop of Ghee is enough to ignite a small fire.> > A drop of Cobra snake venom is enough to drop a man dead.> > When we believe the above, then why cannot we believe the mytholigical> content in our shastras about a drop of sweat falling in mouth of fish> and a child coming forth. But that was just a example given. I am not in> a mood to elaborate on same.> > What we have ourselves not percieved, we haveno reason not to believe> the same.> > We havenot seen our parents in coitus, yet we call them as Mother and> Father.> > We have not seen air, but we feel it.> > We have not seen Love but we know of it.> > We have not seen God but we know He is there.> > We have not seen many miracles , but I believe in most of them.> > I myself have witnessed Lord Ganeshji idol drinking milk when I offered> the small idol a Litre of Milk, many years back when it happened in> India. Can the scientis and the non-believers now replicate the same> with their stupid theories ?> > In the 19th Century we have had Yogis appearing at 2 places> simultaneously. We have had dead men coming back in flesh form in the> 19th century. You either believe it or not. Thats your prerogative.> > Nothing is impossible in this wold.> > Jesus is real, Krishna is real, and so is Rama and Hanuman who ahs been> granted eternal Life.> > I have seen personally the manifestation of Hanuman ji, in a human body> and in both a angry state as well in a blessing state.> > I am regularly hearing of dead people speaking through the mouths of> their descendants warning them of oncoming dangerous situations and> guiding them.> > My contention in this forum, i just that we should stick to the known> facts, and not divert from them, in order to look smart or spectacular.> > I can elaborate further on what I mean , but not necessary, I suppose.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , kiran dasaur kirandasaur@> wrote:> >> > dear bhaskar ji> > with due respects to the beliefs of all the> people & due respects to the scriptures I just fail to understand how a> child can be born with PASINE KI BOOND--sweat as you say...I very well> know that we shold not & we NEVER can find logic with GOD'S CHAMATKARA's> but still I think that in order to glorify gods in the eyes of bhaktas> though of course GOD IS MUCH MORE GLORIOUS THAN THAT IN REALITY, or> maybe someone shied away from telling the stark truth, he or she must> have slightly deviated & maybe even ommitted some ASLI truth...and as we> all know these stories,all of them ,,mythological as well as historical> spread BY MOUTH i.e. through singing the verses .. & as it goes from one> singer to the other through memorising, many facts gradually get on to> differ fom the ASLI original over the long-long SAALON _SAAL KA time> or rather I should say SADIYON KA SAMAY..the same just as slowly over> the time everything in> > this universe is apt to change IN SHAPE or IN SIZE or IN TASTE or IN> STATE.....PARIVARTAN JEEVAN KA SHASHWAT SUCH HAI .....HAI NA ........KE> NAHI.......so if kaushikji or anybody has by chance stumbled on to> something historic... SAME AS FOSSILS...WOH SACH JO AAJ THAK CCHHUPA HUA> THA......pls let him share with all...APKO YA KISSI KO BHI AGAR YEH> THEEK LAGTAA HAI TOH GRAHAN KAR LE VARNA CCHHOD DE....BINA AAPATHEE> HOPE u OR ANYBODY has no aapathee on mere vichaar.........THANKYOU-- On> Sun, 12/14/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re: The real story of hanuman> > > > Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:01 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Kaushik ji,> > You are most welcome to write anything which means " Singing glories> of theLord or His Bhaktas ". I am for it. But please see that nothing> which is not "shastra sahmat" or not commonly known to us, is put here.> For instance Hanumanjis sweat falling in the sea, and and he becoming> known as the Father to someone as of consequence, is alright, but> anything more than that would not be chewable. Hope you understand. What> we have known about the Great Gods and their characteristics, deviation> from our beliefs would not be savoury. Keeping this in mind, please go> ahead. We will have something to look forward to, every week.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> >> >> > , "kaushik_buddy"> <kaushik_buddy@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > I would like to share with you the Real story of Hanuman in weekly> basis> > > so that we can share the real scripture which has become extinct now> > > -Parasara Samhita.> > >> > > I am sending a small introduction so that bhaskar ji can decide> whether> > > i can start any such post every week(tuesday) on Hanuman Baba> > >> > > For most of the people, Hanuman is a character that appears in> Ramayana> > > and most of us only know him as a devotee of Sri Ram.> > >> > > The complete life of Hanuman is written in an ancient and now> extinct> > > scripture called Parasa Samhita. The world Parasa is a very well> known> > > name for astrologers as well. Parasa samhita deals with complete> life of> > > Hanuman, which was not covered, in Ramayana. Unfortunately the text> lost> > > its existence and now is has become extinct.> > >> > > Few facts about Hanuman from Parasara Samhita.> > >> > > 1.Hanuman is not a Monkey.> > > 2.Hanuman took birth much before Lord ram.> > > 3.Hanuman like Vishnu took various Avatars.> > > 4.Hanuman was the chosen one for Sanathana Dharma protection by> Maharshi> > > Agastya much before the coming of Sri Ram.> > > 5.Hanuman is also a king and has his own Kingdom.> > > 6.Hanuman was worshipped as god by all vanaras even during the time> of> > > Sri Ram and many even offered him their daily prayers.> > > 7.There is a separate Gita written by the then vanara's on hanuman> > > called as> > > "Vanara Gita"> > > 8.Hanuman is the giver of an Upanishad (among 108) called as Rama> > > Rahasya Upanishad> > > 9.Hanuman is married to an Ajanma Bramha charini called Sri> Suvarchala> > > Devi.> > >> > > 10.The lord Indra regained his "Vajrayudh" only after worshpping> > > hanuman.> > >> >>

Respected Bhaskar ji ,

I truly and most emphatically endorse your opinion. Our culture , mythology and religion is too rich and too deep .....sometimes beyond human understanding. Let us all try and derive maximum benefit from our invaluable shastras and enrich our lives and those around us .

Pranam

Rekha--- On Tue, 16/12/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: The real story of hanuman Date: Tuesday, 16 December, 2008, 7:12 AM

Dear Kiran,

First of all I have not stopped Shri Kaushik ji from not sharing what he has got. I just put a note that any untoward citing towards our known beliefs or character assasination of any of our mytholoigcal characters, I will not allow in this Group. Thats all. And I have put this too mildly. And I am sure Kaushik ji is himself a devout man not to do this. The message was for all contributors and not just for Kaushik ji. Therefore " aapatti ka to sawal hi nahi hai ". ( For instance one gentleman who is now a good friend, who had translated from some Ramayana in the past that Lord Rama was born when Mata Kaushalya had sex with a horse, is something heinous and sacrilegous for me, for which we had fought and argued a lot, which is what I will not allow here in name of discovering old unknown facts ).

Now a drop of sweat.......

A drop of Ganga jal or The Holy water fro the Church is enough to scare the spirit in a possessedbody.

A drop of Amrit is enough to make a man immortal.

A drop of Ghee is enough to ignite a small fire.

A drop of Cobra snake venom is enough to drop a man dead.

When we believe the above, then why cannot we believe the mytholigical content in our shastras about a drop of sweat falling in mouth of fish and a child coming forth. But that was just a example given. I am not in a mood to elaborate on same.

What we have ourselves not percieved, we haveno reason not to believe the same.

We havenot seen our parents in coitus, yet we call them as Mother and Father.

We have not seen air, but we feel it.

We have not seen Love but we know of it.

We have not seen God but we know He is there.

We have not seen many miracles , but I believe in most of them.

I myself have witnessed Lord Ganeshji idol drinking milk when I offered the small idol a Litre of Milk, many years back when it happened in India. Can the scientis and the non-believers now replicate the same with their stupid theories ?

In the 19th Century we have had Yogis appearing at 2 places simultaneously. We have had dead men coming back in flesh form in the 19th century. You either believe it or not. Thats your prerogative.

Nothing is impossible in this wold.

Jesus is real, Krishna is real, and so is Rama and Hanuman who ahs been granted eternal Life.

I have seen personally the manifestation of Hanuman ji, in a human body and in both a angry state as well in a blessing state.

I am regularly hearing of dead people speaking through the mouths of their descendants warning them of oncoming dangerous situations and guiding them.

My contention in this forum, i just that we should stick to the known facts, and not divert from them, in order to look smart or spectacular.

I can elaborate further on what I mean , but not necessary, I suppose.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur wrote:>> dear bhaskar ji > with due respects to the beliefs of all the people & due respects to the scriptures I just fail to understand how a child can be born with PASINE KI BOOND--sweat as you say...I very well know that we shold not & we NEVER can find logic with GOD'S CHAMATKARA's but still I think that in order to glorify gods in the eyes of bhaktas though of course GOD IS MUCH MORE GLORIOUS THAN THAT IN REALITY, or maybe someone shied away from telling the stark truth, he or she must have slightly deviated & maybe even ommitted some ASLI truth...and as we all know these stories,all of them ,,mythological as well as historical spread BY MOUTH i.e. through singing the verses .. & as it goes from one

singer to the other through memorising, many facts gradually get on to differ fom the ASLI original over the long-long SAALON _SAAL KA time or rather I should say SADIYON KA SAMAY..the same just as slowly over the time everything in> this universe is apt to change IN SHAPE or IN SIZE or IN TASTE or IN STATE.....PARIVARTAN JEEVAN KA SHASHWAT SUCH HAI .....HAI NA ........KE NAHI.......so if kaushikji or anybody has by chance stumbled on to something historic... SAME AS FOSSILS...WOH SACH JO AAJ THAK CCHHUPA HUA THA......pls let him share with all...APKO YA KISSI KO BHI AGAR YEH THEEK LAGTAA HAI TOH GRAHAN KAR LE VARNA CCHHOD DE....BINA AAPATHEE HOPE u OR ANYBODY has no aapathee on mere vichaar.........THANKYOU-- On Sun, 12/14/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: The real story of hanuman> To:

> Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:01 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Kaushik ji,> You are most welcome to write anything which means " Singing glories of theLord or His Bhaktas ". I am for it. But please see that nothing which is not "shastra sahmat" or not commonly known to us, is put here. For instance Hanumanjis sweat falling in the sea, and and he becoming known as the Father to someone as of consequence, is alright, but anything more than that would not be chewable. Hope you understand. What we have known about the Great Gods and their characteristics, deviation from our beliefs would not be savoury. Keeping this in mind, please go ahead.. We will have something to look forward to, every week. > best wishes,> Bhaskar. > > > , "kaushik_buddy" <kaushik_buddy@ ...>

wrote:> >> > > > I would like to share with you the Real story of Hanuman in weekly basis> > so that we can share the real scripture which has become extinct now> > -Parasara Samhita.> > > > I am sending a small introduction so that bhaskar ji can decide whether> > i can start any such post every week(tuesday) on Hanuman Baba> > > > For most of the people, Hanuman is a character that appears in Ramayana> > and most of us only know him as a devotee of Sri Ram.> > > > The complete life of Hanuman is written in an ancient and now extinct> > scripture called Parasa Samhita. The world Parasa is a very well known> > name for astrologers as well. Parasa samhita deals with complete life of> > Hanuman, which was not covered, in Ramayana. Unfortunately the text lost> > its existence and now is

has become extinct.> > > > Few facts about Hanuman from Parasara Samhita.> > > > 1.Hanuman is not a Monkey.> > 2.Hanuman took birth much before Lord ram.> > 3.Hanuman like Vishnu took various Avatars.> > 4.Hanuman was the chosen one for Sanathana Dharma protection by Maharshi> > Agastya much before the coming of Sri Ram.> > 5.Hanuman is also a king and has his own Kingdom.> > 6.Hanuman was worshipped as god by all vanaras even during the time of> > Sri Ram and many even offered him their daily prayers.> > 7.There is a separate Gita written by the then vanara's on hanuman> > called as> > "Vanara Gita"> > 8.Hanuman is the giver of an Upanishad (among 108) called as Rama> > Rahasya Upanishad> > 9.Hanuman is married to an Ajanma Bramha charini called Sri Suvarchala> >

Devi.> > > > 10.The lord Indra regained his "Vajrayudh" only after worshpping> > hanuman.> >>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Dear Kiran ,

We have been given Scriptures and u know why?Not to deny them with our reasoning but, to extend our reasoning by using them.I will try to explain to what u have though it wil be very condensed right now, but when the right time comes i wll shower as much as information possible to what u have asked.

Here is a simple exlanation:

1.You know that man's creative power disposes of even in urine?Sperms are released from a human(i mean ordinaery ppl like you and me) though urine as well.

2.what is bramha charya?It is not to disposal of that creative power bcoz though we try doing that it still leave our body through urine, Feacus...etc

The real bramha charya is to bring that creative power from lower conciuosness to higer,As you can see Sweat is internal,and urine?it is just a cleaning process of body.

If hanuman Baba's Sweat has creative power that implies his creative power was above lower conciousness.

3.One of the main characteristicc of vanara's is that they seldom sweat!It is for this reason that even when ram sent them to search for sita they searched with out getting tired till they reached the sea! So sweating happens to vanara's at a very very exhausted stage.Hanuman Sweat only once in entire Period of ramayan!Does it sound too strange if that sweat itslef is blood?Bcoz blood only genes and chromosomes:)

--- On Tue, 16/12/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: The real story of hanuman Date: Tuesday, 16 December, 2008, 12:48 PM

Shri Hanumanji is a known Brahmachari, and if someone is going to say that he got married etc. then its not going to go down well with me, because it is contrary to what we know, and unacceptable in this Group, which I am the caretaker of. No staining on the Great personages will be allowed in this Group, till I am here.

Apart from such discoveries, anything else is welcome.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > In the olden glorious days man had more powers, and could do anything> with mantras, incantations and invocaions. Like Mata Kunti bearing> children through many Gods, without actually getting married to them> physically like we do in these days. If we can believe that, then we> must believe all the good things written in the sacred texts. But> anything which comes out of the Blue and attacks our known beliefs, is> not welcome.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Kiran,> >> > First of all I have not stopped Shri Kaushik ji from not sharing what> > he has got. I

just put a note that any untoward citing towards our> known> > beliefs or character assasination of any of our mytholoigcal> characters,> > I will not allow in this Group. Thats all. And I have put this too> > mildly. And I am sure Kaushik ji is himself a devout man not to do> this.> > The message was for all contributors and not just for Kaushik ji.> > Therefore " aapatti ka to sawal hi nahi hai ". ( For instance one> > gentleman who is now a good friend, who had translated from some> > Ramayana in the past that Lord Rama was born when Mata Kaushalya had> sex> > with a horse, is something heinous and sacrilegous for me, for which> we> > had fought and argued a lot, which is what I will not allow here in> name> > of discovering old unknown facts )..> >> > Now a drop of sweat.......>

>> > A drop of Ganga jal or The Holy water fro the Church is enough to> scare> > the spirit in a possessedbody.> >> > A drop of Amrit is enough to make a man immortal.> >> > A drop of Ghee is enough to ignite a small fire.> >> > A drop of Cobra snake venom is enough to drop a man dead.> >> > When we believe the above, then why cannot we believe the mytholigical> > content in our shastras about a drop of sweat falling in mouth of fish> > and a child coming forth. But that was just a example given. I am not> in> > a mood to elaborate on same.> >> > What we have ourselves not percieved, we haveno reason not to believe> > the same.> >> > We havenot seen our parents in coitus, yet we call them as Mother and> > Father.> >> > We have not

seen air, but we feel it.> >> > We have not seen Love but we know of it.> >> > We have not seen God but we know He is there.> >> > We have not seen many miracles , but I believe in most of them.> >> > I myself have witnessed Lord Ganeshji idol drinking milk when I> offered> > the small idol a Litre of Milk, many years back when it happened in> > India. Can the scientis and the non-believers now replicate the same> > with their stupid theories ?> >> > In the 19th Century we have had Yogis appearing at 2 places> > simultaneously. We have had dead men coming back in flesh form in the> > 19th century. You either believe it or not. Thats your prerogative.> >> > Nothing is impossible in this wold.> >> > Jesus is real, Krishna is real, and so is Rama and Hanuman who

ahs> been> > granted eternal Life.> >> > I have seen personally the manifestation of Hanuman ji, in a human> body> > and in both a angry state as well in a blessing state..> >> > I am regularly hearing of dead people speaking through the mouths of> > their descendants warning them of oncoming dangerous situations and> > guiding them.> >> > My contention in this forum, i just that we should stick to the known> > facts, and not divert from them, in order to look smart or> spectacular.> >> > I can elaborate further on what I mean , but not necessary, I suppose.> >> > best wishes,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , kiran dasaur kirandasaur@> >

wrote:> > >> > > dear bhaskar ji> > > with due respects to the beliefs of all the> > people & due respects to the scriptures I just fail to understand how a> > child can be born with PASINE KI BOOND--sweat as you say...I very well> > know that we shold not & we NEVER can find logic with GOD'S> CHAMATKARA's> > but still I think that in order to glorify gods in the eyes of bhaktas> > though of course GOD IS MUCH MORE GLORIOUS THAN THAT IN REALITY, or> > maybe someone shied away from telling the stark truth, he or she must> > have slightly deviated & maybe even ommitted some ASLI truth...and as> we> > all know these stories,all of them ,,mythological as well as> historical> > spread BY MOUTH i.e. through singing the verses .. & as it goes from> one> > singer to the other through

memorising, many facts gradually get on to> > differ fom the ASLI original over the long-long SAALON _SAAL KA time> > or rather I should say SADIYON KA SAMAY..the same just as slowly over> > the time everything in> > > this universe is apt to change IN SHAPE or IN SIZE or IN TASTE or IN> > STATE.....PARIVARTA N JEEVAN KA SHASHWAT SUCH HAI .....HAI NA> ........KE> > NAHI.......so if kaushikji or anybody has by chance stumbled on to> > something historic... SAME AS FOSSILS...WOH SACH JO AAJ THAK CCHHUPA> HUA> > THA......pls let him share with all...APKO YA KISSI KO BHI AGAR YEH> > THEEK LAGTAA HAI TOH GRAHAN KAR LE VARNA CCHHOD DE....BINA AAPATHEE> > HOPE u OR ANYBODY has no aapathee on mere vichaar...... ....THANKYOU- -> On> > Sun, 12/14/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar

bhaskar_jyotish@> > > Re: The real story of hanuman> > > > > > Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:01 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Kaushik ji,> > > You are most welcome to write anything which means " Singing glories> > of theLord or His Bhaktas ". I am for it. But please see that nothing> > which is not "shastra sahmat" or not commonly known to us, is put> here.> > For instance Hanumanjis sweat falling in the sea, and and he becoming> > known as the Father to someone as of consequence, is alright, but> > anything more than that would not be chewable. Hope you understand.> What> > we have known about the Great Gods and their characteristics,>

deviation> > from our beliefs would not be savoury. Keeping this in mind, please go> > ahead. We will have something to look forward to, every week.> > > best wishes,> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > , "kaushik_buddy"> > <kaushik_buddy@ ...> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > I would like to share with you the Real story of Hanuman in weekly> > basis> > > > so that we can share the real scripture which has become extinct> now> > > > -Parasara Samhita.> > > >> > > > I am sending a small introduction so that bhaskar ji can decide> > whether> > > > i can start any such post every week(tuesday) on Hanuman Baba> > > >> > > > For most of the people,

Hanuman is a character that appears in> > Ramayana> > > > and most of us only know him as a devotee of Sri Ram.> > > >> > > > The complete life of Hanuman is written in an ancient and now> > extinct> > > > scripture called Parasa Samhita. The world Parasa is a very well> > known> > > > name for astrologers as well. Parasa samhita deals with complete> > life of> > > > Hanuman, which was not covered, in Ramayana. Unfortunately the> text> > lost> > > > its existence and now is has become extinct.> > > >> > > > Few facts about Hanuman from Parasara Samhita.> > > >> > > > 1.Hanuman is not a Monkey.> > > > 2.Hanuman took birth much before Lord ram.> > > > 3.Hanuman like Vishnu took various

Avatars.> > > > 4.Hanuman was the chosen one for Sanathana Dharma protection by> > Maharshi> > > > Agastya much before the coming of Sri Ram.> > > > 5.Hanuman is also a king and has his own Kingdom.> > > > 6.Hanuman was worshipped as god by all vanaras even during the> time> > of> > > > Sri Ram and many even offered him their daily prayers.> > > > 7.There is a separate Gita written by the then vanara's on hanuman> > > > called as> > > > "Vanara Gita"> > > > 8.Hanuman is the giver of an Upanishad (among 108) called as Rama> > > > Rahasya Upanishad> > > > 9.Hanuman is married to an Ajanma Bramha charini called Sri> > Suvarchala> > > > Devi.> > > >> > > > 10.The lord Indra regained his "Vajrayudh"

only after worshpping> > > > hanuman.> > > >> > >> >>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Anybody is free in any country to follow whatever version they deem as correct. But this does not make it correct. In the same way in a village in India, the villagers worshipping Ravana there, does not seem correct for us.

Hanumanji is a " Mahaveer" and nobody can contain him and put condiutions that he will be allowed to leave only if he consents to the marriage of somebody.

A Mahabeer like Hanumanji who can play with the Sun when he was a child, it looks humourous when he is talked about as if he is allowed or not by somebody.

This is all crap though the foreigners may be following this.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, S kumar <kumar_8134 wrote:>> If you go to South-East- Kampuchea or Viet-nam..etc. you will find many different interpretations of Ramayana, the story shown as a drama in the nights in the villages and for tourists..etc.> > Surprisingsly, the Brahmacharya of Hanuman is questioned here with a different story.> > "When Ram Sethu was being constructed across the sea, at a particular stretch, all the stones dropped did not build up to the surface and all were worried how to close the gap. When Rama asked people to go under the ocean and see what the problem is, Hanuman volunteered and dived into the sea.> > Surprisingly he saw an entire civilisation and people living there with a King, his subjects..etc. When they found a strange looking Hanuman, the people took him to their King and Hanuman informed him of the purpose of his coming..etc.> > The King replied "So you are the one throwing stones from the top"? OK, we will agree to help you, provided you agree to marry my daughter and live with us- perhaps it Varuna Bhagwan?> > Hanuman replied he was a Brahmachari and would not marry anyone. But the King insisted that he would allow him to leave only if he married the princess. At last Hanuman agreed, married the princess on assurance that she will be with her parents only after marriage, and surfaced back to Ram and Lakshman to complete the assignment.> > So, people in South East Asian Countries have the version of Ramayana and celebrate it with all enthusiasm and consider the great Hanuman as a Brahmachari but married once to the undersea kingdom princess!!> > When you travel to these Countries you can see for yourselves these events> > > --- On Tue, 12/16/08, kaushik kaushik_buddy wrote:> > kaushik kaushik_buddy Re: The real story of hanuman> > Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 1:33 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Kiran , > We have been given Scriptures and u know why?Not to deny them with our reasoning but, to extend our reasoning by using them.I will try to explain to what u have though it wil be very condensed right now, but when the right time comes i wll shower as much as information possible to what u have asked. > Here is a simple exlanation:> 1.You know that man's creative power disposes of even in urine?Sperms are released from a human(i mean ordinaery ppl like you and me) though urine as well.> 2.what is bramha charya?It is not to disposal of that creative power bcoz though we try doing that it still leave our body through urine, Feacus...etc> The real bramha charya is to bring that creative power from lower conciuosness to higer,As you can see Sweat is internal,and urine?it is just a cleaning process of body.> If hanuman Baba's Sweat has creative power that implies his creative power was above lower conciousness.> 3.One of the main characteristicc of vanara's is that they seldom sweat!It is for this reason that even when ram sent them to search for sita they searched with out getting tired till they reached the sea! So sweating happens to vanara's at a very very exhausted stage.Hanuman Sweat only once in entire Period of ramayan!Does it sound too strange if that sweat itslef is blood?Bcoz blood only genes and chromosomes: )> > --- On Tue, 16/12/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> Re: The real story of hanuman> > Tuesday, 16 December, 2008, 12:48 PM> > > > > > Shri Hanumanji is a known Brahmachari, and if someone is going to say that he got married etc. then its not going to go down well with me, because it is contrary to what we know, and unacceptable in this Group, which I am the caretaker of. No staining on the Great personages will be allowed in this Group, till I am here. > Apart from such discoveries, anything else is welcome.> regards,> Bhaskar.> > > , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > In the olden glorious days man had more powers, and could do anything> > with mantras, incantations and invocaions. Like Mata Kunti bearing> > children through many Gods, without actually getting married to them> > physically like we do in these days. If we can believe that, then we> > must believe all the good things written in the sacred texts. But> > anything which comes out of the Blue and attacks our known beliefs, is> > not welcome.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Kiran,> > >> > > First of all I have not stopped Shri Kaushik ji from not sharing what> > > he has got. I just put a note that any untoward citing towards our> > known> > > beliefs or character assasination of any of our mytholoigcal> > characters,> > > I will not allow in this Group. Thats all. And I have put this too> > > mildly. And I am sure Kaushik ji is himself a devout man not to do> > this.> > > The message was for all contributors and not just for Kaushik ji.> > > Therefore " aapatti ka to sawal hi nahi hai ". ( For instance one> > > gentleman who is now a good friend, who had translated from some> > > Ramayana in the past that Lord Rama was born when Mata Kaushalya had> > sex> > > with a horse, is something heinous and sacrilegous for me, for which> > we> > > had fought and argued a lot, which is what I will not allow here in> > name> > > of discovering old unknown facts )..> > >> > > Now a drop of sweat.......> > >> > > A drop of Ganga jal or The Holy water fro the Church is enough to> > scare> > > the spirit in a possessedbody.> > >> > > A drop of Amrit is enough to make a man immortal.> > >> > > A drop of Ghee is enough to ignite a small fire.> > >> > > A drop of Cobra snake venom is enough to drop a man dead.> > >> > > When we believe the above, then why cannot we believe the mytholigical> > > content in our shastras about a drop of sweat falling in mouth of fish> > > and a child coming forth. But that was just a example given. I am not> > in> > > a mood to elaborate on same.> > >> > > What we have ourselves not percieved, we haveno reason not to believe> > > the same.> > >> > > We havenot seen our parents in coitus, yet we call them as Mother and> > > Father.> > >> > > We have not seen air, but we feel it.> > >> > > We have not seen Love but we know of it.> > >> > > We have not seen God but we know He is there.> > >> > > We have not seen many miracles , but I believe in most of them.> > >> > > I myself have witnessed Lord Ganeshji idol drinking milk when I> > offered> > > the small idol a Litre of Milk, many years back when it happened in> > > India. Can the scientis and the non-believers now replicate the same> > > with their stupid theories ?> > >> > > In the 19th Century we have had Yogis appearing at 2 places> > > simultaneously. We have had dead men coming back in flesh form in the> > > 19th century. You either believe it or not. Thats your prerogative.> > >> > > Nothing is impossible in this wold.> > >> > > Jesus is real, Krishna is real, and so is Rama and Hanuman who ahs> > been> > > granted eternal Life.> > >> > > I have seen personally the manifestation of Hanuman ji, in a human> > body> > > and in both a angry state as well in a blessing state..> > >> > > I am regularly hearing of dead people speaking through the mouths of> > > their descendants warning them of oncoming dangerous situations and> > > guiding them.> > >> > > My contention in this forum, i just that we should stick to the known> > > facts, and not divert from them, in order to look smart or> > spectacular.> > >> > > I can elaborate further on what I mean , but not necessary, I suppose.> > >> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , kiran dasaur kirandasaur@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > dear bhaskar ji> > > > with due respects to the beliefs of all the> > > people & due respects to the scriptures I just fail to understand how a> > > child can be born with PASINE KI BOOND--sweat as you say...I very well> > > know that we shold not & we NEVER can find logic with GOD'S> > CHAMATKARA's> > > but still I think that in order to glorify gods in the eyes of bhaktas> > > though of course GOD IS MUCH MORE GLORIOUS THAN THAT IN REALITY, or> > > maybe someone shied away from telling the stark truth, he or she must> > > have slightly deviated & maybe even ommitted some ASLI truth...and as> > we> > > all know these stories,all of them ,,mythological as well as> > historical> > > spread BY MOUTH i.e. through singing the verses .. & as it goes from> > one> > > singer to the other through memorising, many facts gradually get on to> > > differ fom the ASLI original over the long-long SAALON _SAAL KA time> > > or rather I should say SADIYON KA SAMAY..the same just as slowly over> > > the time everything in> > > > this universe is apt to change IN SHAPE or IN SIZE or IN TASTE or IN> > > STATE.....PARIVARTA N JEEVAN KA SHASHWAT SUCH HAI .....HAI NA> > ........KE> > > NAHI.......so if kaushikji or anybody has by chance stumbled on to> > > something historic... SAME AS FOSSILS...WOH SACH JO AAJ THAK CCHHUPA> > HUA> > > THA......pls let him share with all...APKO YA KISSI KO BHI AGAR YEH> > > THEEK LAGTAA HAI TOH GRAHAN KAR LE VARNA CCHHOD DE....BINA AAPATHEE> > > HOPE u OR ANYBODY has no aapathee on mere vichaar..... . ....THANKYOU- -> > On> > > Sun, 12/14/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > Re: The real story of hanuman> > > > > > > > Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:01 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Kaushik ji,> > > > You are most welcome to write anything which means " Singing glories> > > of theLord or His Bhaktas ". I am for it. But please see that nothing> > > which is not "shastra sahmat" or not commonly known to us, is put> > here.> > > For instance Hanumanjis sweat falling in the sea, and and he becoming> > > known as the Father to someone as of consequence, is alright, but> > > anything more than that would not be chewable. Hope you understand.> > What> > > we have known about the Great Gods and their characteristics,> > deviation> > > from our beliefs would not be savoury. Keeping this in mind, please go> > > ahead. We will have something to look forward to, every week.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > > , "kaushik_buddy"> > > <kaushik_buddy@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I would like to share with you the Real story of Hanuman in weekly> > > basis> > > > > so that we can share the real scripture which has become extinct> > now> > > > > -Parasara Samhita.> > > > >> > > > > I am sending a small introduction so that bhaskar ji can decide> > > whether> > > > > i can start any such post every week(tuesday) on Hanuman Baba> > > > >> > > > > For most of the people, Hanuman is a character that appears in> > > Ramayana> > > > > and most of us only know him as a devotee of Sri Ram.> > > > >> > > > > The complete life of Hanuman is written in an ancient and now> > > extinct> > > > > scripture called Parasa Samhita. The world Parasa is a very well> > > known> > > > > name for astrologers as well. Parasa samhita deals with complete> > > life of> > > > > Hanuman, which was not covered, in Ramayana. Unfortunately the> > text> > > lost> > > > > its existence and now is has become extinct.> > > > >> > > > > Few facts about Hanuman from Parasara Samhita.> > > > >> > > > > 1.Hanuman is not a Monkey.> > > > > 2.Hanuman took birth much before Lord ram.> > > > > 3.Hanuman like Vishnu took various Avatars.> > > > > 4.Hanuman was the chosen one for Sanathana Dharma protection by> > > Maharshi> > > > > Agastya much before the coming of Sri Ram.> > > > > 5.Hanuman is also a king and has his own Kingdom.> > > > > 6.Hanuman was worshipped as god by all vanaras even during the> > time> > > of> > > > > Sri Ram and many even offered him their daily prayers.> > > > > 7.There is a separate Gita written by the then vanara's on hanuman> > > > > called as> > > > > "Vanara Gita"> > > > > 8.Hanuman is the giver of an Upanishad (among 108) called as Rama> > > > > Rahasya Upanishad> > > > > 9.Hanuman is married to an Ajanma Bramha charini called Sri> > > Suvarchala> > > > > Devi.> > > > >> > > > > 10.The lord Indra regained his "Vajrayudh" only after worshpping> > > > > hanuman.> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

Bhaskarji,

I did not read your earlier postings before this posting of mine, I would have refrained from otherwise.

Indeed hanuman is a powerful deity we all worship and I have my own experience of a vision of his at night:

My two children in their primary school stage, alongwith friends of their age, made a small temple in the compound of our house and playfully recited Hanuman sloka-s(Chalizar) lighting a lamp..etc. and this went on for several months when Monsoon struck and the whole muddy structure of a few ft. crumbled.

Busy with my work I had not been noticing it either.

In the night, I had a dream of a large Monkey as large as me standing at the open door of the terrace and woke up. It repeated again the next night. When I told my wife about this, she told me of the activities of children playfully making a temple..etc. but discontinued the pooja due to rains in the open.

-the pooja-s were resumed by the children and dream disappeared. Now the children are grown up and are in commendable positions in Society.

--- On Tue, 12/16/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: The real story of hanuman Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 8:17 PM

Anybody is free in any country to follow whatever version they deem as correct. But this does not make it correct. In the same way in a village in India, the villagers worshipping Ravana there, does not seem correct for us.

Hanumanji is a " Mahaveer" and nobody can contain him and put condiutions that he will be allowed to leave only if he consents to the marriage of somebody.

A Mahabeer like Hanumanji who can play with the Sun when he was a child, it looks humourous when he is talked about as if he is allowed or not by somebody.

This is all crap though the foreigners may be following this.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, S kumar <kumar_8134@. ..> wrote:>> If you go to South-East- Kampuchea or Viet-nam..etc. you will find many different interpretations of Ramayana, the story shown as a drama in the nights in the villages and for tourists..etc.> > Surprisingsly, the Brahmacharya of Hanuman is questioned here with a different story.> > "When Ram Sethu was being constructed across the sea, at a particular stretch, all the stones dropped did not build up to the surface and all were worried how to close the gap. When Rama asked people to go under the ocean and see what the problem is, Hanuman volunteered and dived into the sea.> > Surprisingly he saw an entire civilisation and people living there with a King, his subjects..etc. When they found a strange looking Hanuman, the people took him to their King and Hanuman informed him of the purpose of his

coming..etc.> > The King replied "So you are the one throwing stones from the top"? OK, we will agree to help you, provided you agree to marry my daughter and live with us- perhaps it Varuna Bhagwan?> > Hanuman replied he was a Brahmachari and would not marry anyone. But the King insisted that he would allow him to leave only if he married the princess. At last Hanuman agreed, married the princess on assurance that she will be with her parents only after marriage, and surfaced back to Ram and Lakshman to complete the assignment.> > So, people in South East Asian Countries have the version of Ramayana and celebrate it with all enthusiasm and consider the great Hanuman as a Brahmachari but married once to the undersea kingdom princess!!> > When you travel to these Countries you can see for yourselves these events> > > --- On Tue, 12/16/08, kaushik

kaushik_buddy@ ... wrote:> > kaushik kaushik_buddy@ ...> Re: The real story of hanuman> > Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 1:33 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Kiran , > We have been given Scriptures and u know why?Not to deny them with our reasoning but, to extend our reasoning by using them.I will try to explain to what u have though it wil be very condensed right now, but when the right time comes i wll shower as much as information possible to what u have asked. > Here is a simple exlanation:> 1.You know that man's creative power disposes of even in urine?Sperms are released from a human(i mean ordinaery ppl like you and me) though urine as well.> 2.what is bramha charya?It is not to disposal of that creative power bcoz

though we try doing that it still leave our body through urine, Feacus...etc> The real bramha charya is to bring that creative power from lower conciuosness to higer,As you can see Sweat is internal,and urine?it is just a cleaning process of body.> If hanuman Baba's Sweat has creative power that implies his creative power was above lower conciousness.> 3.One of the main characteristicc of vanara's is that they seldom sweat!It is for this reason that even when ram sent them to search for sita they searched with out getting tired till they reached the sea! So sweating happens to vanara's at a very very exhausted stage.Hanuman Sweat only once in entire Period of ramayan!Does it sound too strange if that sweat itslef is blood?Bcoz blood only genes and chromosomes: )> > --- On Tue, 16/12/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>>

Re: The real story of hanuman> > Tuesday, 16 December, 2008, 12:48 PM> > > > > > Shri Hanumanji is a known Brahmachari, and if someone is going to say that he got married etc. then its not going to go down well with me, because it is contrary to what we know, and unacceptable in this Group, which I am the caretaker of. No staining on the Great personages will be allowed in this Group, till I am here. > Apart from such discoveries, anything else is welcome.> regards,> Bhaskar.> > > , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > In the olden glorious days man had more powers, and could do anything> > with mantras, incantations and invocaions. Like Mata Kunti bearing> > children through

many Gods, without actually getting married to them> > physically like we do in these days. If we can believe that, then we> > must believe all the good things written in the sacred texts. But> > anything which comes out of the Blue and attacks our known beliefs, is> > not welcome.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Kiran,> > >> > > First of all I have not stopped Shri Kaushik ji from not sharing what> > > he has got. I just put a note that any untoward citing towards our> > known> > > beliefs or character assasination of any of our mytholoigcal> >

characters,> > > I will not allow in this Group. Thats all. And I have put this too> > > mildly. And I am sure Kaushik ji is himself a devout man not to do> > this.> > > The message was for all contributors and not just for Kaushik ji.> > > Therefore " aapatti ka to sawal hi nahi hai ". ( For instance one> > > gentleman who is now a good friend, who had translated from some> > > Ramayana in the past that Lord Rama was born when Mata Kaushalya had> > sex> > > with a horse, is something heinous and sacrilegous for me, for which> > we> > > had fought and argued a lot, which is what I will not allow here in> > name> > > of discovering old unknown facts )..> > >> > > Now a drop of sweat.......> > >> > > A drop of Ganga jal or The Holy water fro the

Church is enough to> > scare> > > the spirit in a possessedbody.> > >> > > A drop of Amrit is enough to make a man immortal.> > >> > > A drop of Ghee is enough to ignite a small fire.> > >> > > A drop of Cobra snake venom is enough to drop a man dead.> > >> > > When we believe the above, then why cannot we believe the mytholigical> > > content in our shastras about a drop of sweat falling in mouth of fish> > > and a child coming forth. But that was just a example given. I am not> > in> > > a mood to elaborate on same.> > >> > > What we have ourselves not percieved, we haveno reason not to believe> > > the same.> > >> > > We havenot seen our parents in coitus, yet we call them as Mother and> > >

Father.> > >> > > We have not seen air, but we feel it.> > >> > > We have not seen Love but we know of it.> > >> > > We have not seen God but we know He is there.> > >> > > We have not seen many miracles , but I believe in most of them.> > >> > > I myself have witnessed Lord Ganeshji idol drinking milk when I> > offered> > > the small idol a Litre of Milk, many years back when it happened in> > > India. Can the scientis and the non-believers now replicate the same> > > with their stupid theories ?> > >> > > In the 19th Century we have had Yogis appearing at 2 places> > > simultaneously. We have had dead men coming back in flesh form in the> > > 19th century. You either believe it or not. Thats your prerogative.> >

>> > > Nothing is impossible in this wold.> > >> > > Jesus is real, Krishna is real, and so is Rama and Hanuman who ahs> > been> > > granted eternal Life.> > >> > > I have seen personally the manifestation of Hanuman ji, in a human> > body> > > and in both a angry state as well in a blessing state..> > >> > > I am regularly hearing of dead people speaking through the mouths of> > > their descendants warning them of oncoming dangerous situations and> > > guiding them.> > >> > > My contention in this forum, i just that we should stick to the known> > > facts, and not divert from them, in order to look smart or> > spectacular.> > >> > > I can elaborate further on what I mean , but not necessary, I suppose.> >

>> > > best wishes,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , kiran dasaur kirandasaur@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > dear bhaskar ji> > > > with due respects to the beliefs of all the> > > people & due respects to the scriptures I just fail to understand how a> > > child can be born with PASINE KI BOOND--sweat as you say...I very well> > > know that we shold not & we NEVER can find logic with GOD'S> > CHAMATKARA's> > > but still I think that in order to glorify gods in the eyes of bhaktas> > > though of course GOD IS MUCH MORE GLORIOUS THAN THAT IN REALITY, or> > > maybe someone shied away from telling the stark truth, he

or she must> > > have slightly deviated & maybe even ommitted some ASLI truth...and as> > we> > > all know these stories,all of them ,,mythological as well as> > historical> > > spread BY MOUTH i.e. through singing the verses .. & as it goes from> > one> > > singer to the other through memorising, many facts gradually get on to> > > differ fom the ASLI original over the long-long SAALON _SAAL KA time> > > or rather I should say SADIYON KA SAMAY..the same just as slowly over> > > the time everything in> > > > this universe is apt to change IN SHAPE or IN SIZE or IN TASTE or IN> > > STATE.....PARIVARTA N JEEVAN KA SHASHWAT SUCH HAI .....HAI NA> > ........KE> > > NAHI.......so if kaushikji or anybody has by chance stumbled on to> > > something historic... SAME AS

FOSSILS...WOH SACH JO AAJ THAK CCHHUPA> > HUA> > > THA......pls let him share with all...APKO YA KISSI KO BHI AGAR YEH> > > THEEK LAGTAA HAI TOH GRAHAN KAR LE VARNA CCHHOD DE....BINA AAPATHEE> > > HOPE u OR ANYBODY has no aapathee on mere vichaar..... . ....THANKYOU- -> > On> > > Sun, 12/14/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > Re: The real story of hanuman> > > > > > > > Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:01 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Kaushik ji,> > > > You are most welcome to write anything which means " Singing

glories> > > of theLord or His Bhaktas ". I am for it. But please see that nothing> > > which is not "shastra sahmat" or not commonly known to us, is put> > here.> > > For instance Hanumanjis sweat falling in the sea, and and he becoming> > > known as the Father to someone as of consequence, is alright, but> > > anything more than that would not be chewable. Hope you understand.> > What> > > we have known about the Great Gods and their characteristics,> > deviation> > > from our beliefs would not be savoury. Keeping this in mind, please go> > > ahead. We will have something to look forward to, every week.> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > > , "kaushik_buddy"> > >

<kaushik_buddy@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I would like to share with you the Real story of Hanuman in weekly> > > basis> > > > > so that we can share the real scripture which has become extinct> > now> > > > > -Parasara Samhita.> > > > >> > > > > I am sending a small introduction so that bhaskar ji can decide> > > whether> > > > > i can start any such post every week(tuesday) on Hanuman Baba> > > > >> > > > > For most of the people, Hanuman is a character that appears in> > > Ramayana> > > > > and most of us only know him as a devotee of Sri Ram.> > > > >> > > > > The complete life of Hanuman is written in an ancient and now> > >

extinct> > > > > scripture called Parasa Samhita. The world Parasa is a very well> > > known> > > > > name for astrologers as well. Parasa samhita deals with complete> > > life of> > > > > Hanuman, which was not covered, in Ramayana. Unfortunately the> > text> > > lost> > > > > its existence and now is has become extinct.> > > > >> > > > > Few facts about Hanuman from Parasara Samhita.> > > > >> > > > > 1.Hanuman is not a Monkey.> > > > > 2.Hanuman took birth much before Lord ram.> > > > > 3.Hanuman like Vishnu took various Avatars.> > > > > 4.Hanuman was the chosen one for Sanathana Dharma protection by> > > Maharshi> > > > > Agastya much before the coming of Sri

Ram.> > > > > 5.Hanuman is also a king and has his own Kingdom.> > > > > 6.Hanuman was worshipped as god by all vanaras even during the> > time> > > of> > > > > Sri Ram and many even offered him their daily prayers.> > > > > 7.There is a separate Gita written by the then vanara's on hanuman> > > > > called as> > > > > "Vanara Gita"> > > > > 8.Hanuman is the giver of an Upanishad (among 108) called as Rama> > > > > Rahasya Upanishad> > > > > 9.Hanuman is married to an Ajanma Bramha charini called Sri> > > Suvarchala> > > > > Devi.> > > > >> > > > > 10.The lord Indra regained his "Vajrayudh" only after worshpping> > > > > hanuman.> > > > >> > >

>> > >> >> > > > Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now>

YES,

Hanuman is marreid but that dosent mean that he is not a Bramha

chari.

I will give the reasons,

1) Hanuman leanrs all the vidya's from Surya but to learn the last

Vidya he needs to be a married person.One form of Vyakaranama in

Navavyakaranama can be learnt only by a Gruhastha[i didntmean non-

bramhachari]

2)The power inside Surya is called " Aruna " .Some also mention him as

charioteer but thats not the right interpretation.Suvarchala Devi is

nothing but the Glow of Surya what we call as Tejas. We all know

that the most prominent thing we see in hanuman is that he Glows

like sun-that means he has the glow of sun in him whihc is called

Suwarchala. So i beg all of you not to look at Suvarchala as a woman

and marraige between hanuman baba and suwarchala in normal marraige

sense.

3) I will give u the evidence as well.

If any one among you chants " Hanumad Hrudayam " then it is written

inside it as a conversation between shiva and parvathi where shiva

gives a slokam on hanuman which ends like this:

" Suwarchala Prana naadha,Sri rama chandra Parayana,

Namasthe Vargha rupaya,Varnaneeya Gunodaya "

But again that dosent mean hanuman is non bramha chari.Indeed in the

same Hrudyama there is mention about his bramhacharya.

I hope readers can understand difference between " worship "

and " Possesing " .Hanuman worships the Vrachas(glow) of surya which is

su-varchala, that doesnt mean ..what we think.

Dear Buddy ji,

Please mention the source of your article and also about the authenticity of marriage of Hanuman ji - where it is written.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "kaushik_buddy" <kaushik_buddy wrote:>> YES,> Hanuman is marreid but that dosent mean that he is not a Bramha > chari.> > I will give the reasons,> 1) Hanuman leanrs all the vidya's from Surya but to learn the last > Vidya he needs to be a married person.One form of Vyakaranama in > Navavyakaranama can be learnt only by a Gruhastha[i didntmean non-> bramhachari]> > 2)The power inside Surya is called "Aruna".Some also mention him as > charioteer but thats not the right interpretation.Suvarchala Devi is > nothing but the Glow of Surya what we call as Tejas. We all know > that the most prominent thing we see in hanuman is that he Glows > like sun-that means he has the glow of sun in him whihc is called > Suwarchala. So i beg all of you not to look at Suvarchala as a woman > and marraige between hanuman baba and suwarchala in normal marraige > sense.> > 3) I will give u the evidence as well.> If any one among you chants "Hanumad Hrudayam" then it is written > inside it as a conversation between shiva and parvathi where shiva > gives a slokam on hanuman which ends like this:> > "Suwarchala Prana naadha,Sri rama chandra Parayana,> Namasthe Vargha rupaya,Varnaneeya Gunodaya"> > But again that dosent mean hanuman is non bramha chari.Indeed in the > same Hrudyama there is mention about his bramhacharya.> > I hope readers can understand difference between "worship" > and "Possesing".Hanuman worships the Vrachas(glow) of surya which is > su-varchala, that doesnt mean ..what we think.>

with due respects I totally agree with you...--- On Tue, 12/16/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: The real story of hanuman Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 2:12 AM

Dear Kiran,

First of all I have not stopped Shri Kaushik ji from not sharing what he has got. I just put a note that any untoward citing towards our known beliefs or character assasination of any of our mytholoigcal characters, I will not allow in this Group. Thats all. And I have put this too mildly. And I am sure Kaushik ji is himself a devout man not to do this. The message was for all contributors and not just for Kaushik ji. Therefore " aapatti ka to sawal hi nahi hai ". ( For instance one gentleman who is now a good friend, who had translated from some Ramayana in the past that Lord Rama was born when Mata Kaushalya had sex with a horse, is something heinous and sacrilegous for me, for which we had fought and argued a lot, which is what I will not allow here in name of discovering old unknown facts ).

A drop of Ganga jal or The Holy water fro the Church is enough to scare the spirit in a possessedbody.

When we believe the above, then why cannot we believe the mytholigical content in our shastras about a drop of sweat falling in mouth of fish and a child coming forth. But that was just a example given. I am not in a mood to elaborate on same.

I myself have witnessed Lord Ganeshji idol drinking milk when I offered the small idol a Litre of Milk, many years back when it happened in India. Can the scientis and the non-believers now replicate the same with their stupid theories ?

In the 19th Century we have had Yogis appearing at 2 places simultaneously. We have had dead men coming back in flesh form in the 19th century. You either believe it or not. Thats your prerogative.

Jesus is real, Krishna is real, and so is Rama and Hanuman who ahs been granted eternal Life.

I have seen personally the manifestation of Hanuman ji, in a human body and in both a angry state as well in a blessing state.

I am regularly hearing of dead people speaking through the mouths of their descendants warning them of oncoming dangerous situations and guiding them.

My contention in this forum, i just that we should stick to the known facts, and not divert from them, in order to look smart or spectacular.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ ...> wrote:>> dear bhaskar ji > with due respects to the beliefs of all the people & due respects to the scriptures I just fail to understand how a child can be born with PASINE KI BOOND--sweat as you say...I very well know that we shold not & we NEVER can find logic with GOD'S CHAMATKARA's but still I think that in order to glorify gods in the eyes of bhaktas though of course GOD IS MUCH MORE GLORIOUS THAN THAT IN REALITY, or maybe someone shied away from telling the stark truth, he or she must have slightly deviated & maybe even ommitted some ASLI truth...and as we all know these stories,all of them ,,mythological as well as historical spread BY MOUTH i.e. through singing the verses .. & as it goes from one

singer to the other through memorising, many facts gradually get on to differ fom the ASLI original over the long-long SAALON _SAAL KA time or rather I should say SADIYON KA SAMAY..the same just as slowly over the time everything in> this universe is apt to change IN SHAPE or IN SIZE or IN TASTE or IN STATE.....PARIVARTA N JEEVAN KA SHASHWAT SUCH HAI .....HAI NA ........KE NAHI.......so if kaushikji or anybody has by chance stumbled on to something historic... SAME AS FOSSILS...WOH SACH JO AAJ THAK CCHHUPA HUA THA......pls let him share with all...APKO YA KISSI KO BHI AGAR YEH THEEK LAGTAA HAI TOH GRAHAN KAR LE VARNA CCHHOD DE....BINA AAPATHEE HOPE u OR ANYBODY has no aapathee on mere vichaar..... ....THANKYOU- - On Sun, 12/14/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: The real story of hanuman> To:

> Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:01 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Kaushik ji,> You are most welcome to write anything which means " Singing glories of theLord or His Bhaktas ". I am for it. But please see that nothing which is not "shastra sahmat" or not commonly known to us, is put here. For instance Hanumanjis sweat falling in the sea, and and he becoming known as the Father to someone as of consequence, is alright, but anything more than that would not be chewable. Hope you understand. What we have known about the Great Gods and their characteristics, deviation from our beliefs would not be savoury. Keeping this in mind, please go ahead. We will have something to look forward to, every week. > best wishes,> Bhaskar. > > > , "kaushik_buddy" <kaushik_buddy@ ...>

wrote:> >> > > > I would like to share with you the Real story of Hanuman in weekly basis> > so that we can share the real scripture which has become extinct now> > -Parasara Samhita.> > > > I am sending a small introduction so that bhaskar ji can decide whether> > i can start any such post every week(tuesday) on Hanuman Baba> > > > For most of the people, Hanuman is a character that appears in Ramayana> > and most of us only know him as a devotee of Sri Ram.> > > > The complete life of Hanuman is written in an ancient and now extinct> > scripture called Parasa Samhita. The world Parasa is a very well known> > name for astrologers as well. Parasa samhita deals with complete life of> > Hanuman, which was not covered, in Ramayana. Unfortunately the text lost> > its existence and now is

has become extinct.> > > > Few facts about Hanuman from Parasara Samhita.> > > > 1.Hanuman is not a Monkey.> > 2.Hanuman took birth much before Lord ram.> > 3.Hanuman like Vishnu took various Avatars.> > 4.Hanuman was the chosen one for Sanathana Dharma protection by Maharshi> > Agastya much before the coming of Sri Ram.> > 5.Hanuman is also a king and has his own Kingdom.> > 6.Hanuman was worshipped as god by all vanaras even during the time of> > Sri Ram and many even offered him their daily prayers.> > 7.There is a separate Gita written by the then vanara's on hanuman> > called as> > "Vanara Gita"> > 8.Hanuman is the giver of an Upanishad (among 108) called as Rama> > Rahasya Upanishad> > 9.Hanuman is married to an Ajanma Bramha charini called Sri Suvarchala> >

Devi.> > > > 10.The lord Indra regained his "Vajrayudh" only after worshpping> > hanuman.> >>

Respected Guruji,

I am reading almost all the E-mails, which are being posted on this group and salutes you to your knowledge with humbleness. Really you are GEM OF PERSON

Hats Off

Dinesh Shah

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, 16 December, 2008 12:42:01 PM Re: The real story of hanuman

Dear Kiran,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ ...> wrote:>> dear bhaskar ji > with due respects to the beliefs of all the people & due respects to the scriptures I just fail to understand how a child can be born with PASINE KI BOOND--sweat as you say...I very well know that we shold not & we NEVER can find logic with GOD'S CHAMATKARA's but still I think that in order to glorify gods in the eyes of bhaktas though of course GOD IS MUCH MORE GLORIOUS THAN THAT IN REALITY, or maybe someone shied away from telling the stark truth, he or she must have slightly deviated & maybe even ommitted some ASLI truth...and as we all know these stories,all of them ,,mythological as well as historical spread BY MOUTH i.e. through singing the verses .. & as it goes from one

singer to the other through memorising, many facts gradually get on to differ fom the ASLI original over the long-long SAALON _SAAL KA time or rather I should say SADIYON KA SAMAY..the same just as slowly over the time everything in> this universe is apt to change IN SHAPE or IN SIZE or IN TASTE or IN STATE.....PARIVARTA N JEEVAN KA SHASHWAT SUCH HAI .....HAI NA ........KE NAHI.......so if kaushikji or anybody has by chance stumbled on to something historic... SAME AS FOSSILS...WOH SACH JO AAJ THAK CCHHUPA HUA THA......pls let him share with all...APKO YA KISSI KO BHI AGAR YEH THEEK LAGTAA HAI TOH GRAHAN KAR LE VARNA CCHHOD DE....BINA AAPATHEE HOPE u OR ANYBODY has no aapathee on mere vichaar..... ....THANKYOU- - On Sun, 12/14/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: The real story of hanuman> To:

> Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:01 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Kaushik ji,> You are most welcome to write anything which means " Singing glories of theLord or His Bhaktas ". I am for it. But please see that nothing which is not "shastra sahmat" or not commonly known to us, is put here. For instance Hanumanjis sweat falling in the sea, and and he becoming known as the Father to someone as of consequence, is alright, but anything more than that would not be chewable. Hope you understand. What we have known about the Great Gods and their characteristics, deviation from our beliefs would not be savoury. Keeping this in mind, please go ahead. We will have something to look forward to, every week. > best wishes,> Bhaskar. > > > , "kaushik_buddy" <kaushik_buddy@ ...>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.