IndiaDivine.org

The real story of hanuman

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like to share with you the Real story of Hanuman in weekly basis so that we can share the real scripture which has become extinct now -Parasara Samhita.

I am sending a small introduction so that bhaskar ji can decide whether i can start any such post every week(tuesday) on Hanuman Baba

For most of the people, Hanuman is a character that appears in Ramayana and most of us only know him as a devotee of Sri Ram.

The complete life of Hanuman is written in an ancient and now extinct scripture called Parasa Samhita. The world Parasa is a very well known name for astrologers as well. Parasa samhita deals with complete life of Hanuman, which was not covered, in Ramayana. Unfortunately the text lost its existence and now is has become extinct.

Few facts about Hanuman from Parasara Samhita.

1.Hanuman is not a Monkey. 2.Hanuman took birth much before Lord ram.3.Hanuman like Vishnu took various Avatars.4.Hanuman was the chosen one for Sanathana Dharma protection by Maharshi Agastya much before the coming of Sri Ram.5.Hanuman is also a king and has his own Kingdom.6.Hanuman was worshipped as god by all vanaras even during the time of Sri Ram and many even offered him their daily prayers.7.There is a separate Gita written by the then vanara's on hanuman called as "Vanara Gita"8.Hanuman is the giver of an Upanishad (among 108) called as Rama Rahasya Upanishad9.Hanuman is married to an Ajanma Bramha charini called Sri Suvarchala Devi.

10.The lord Indra regained his "Vajrayudh" only after worshpping hanuman.