IndiaDivine.org

Who am i to create new

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kaushik ji,

I am not interested in reading any fat book as of now. Let us have the good descriptive articles from your side, instead of we reading it from there. Reference is necessary to be asked for such sensitive issues so that tomorrow no one will throw any stones at you, which I would not like, and hence wanted to cover you with a shield by asking you to quote the reference.

I may not believe all what is written , but thats another matter and a individual perspective, which does not matter.

What matters is that the general lot of the members must benefit from the same.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "kaushik_buddy" <kaushik_buddy wrote:>> DEAR BHASKAR JI,> > I AM NOT HERE TO LOOK SPECTACULAR OR TO SAY ANY THING AWAY FROM KNOWN > FACTS.Had that been the case i would have posted this in all the > groups i have joined. > > No Bhasakr ji,Parasara Samhitha is the MOST authenticated work on > Hanuman.Some volumes are still available in the stores(Not All volumes > though)In deed i would have uploaded it to your website but i > respected what u said about "Powerful methods of hanuman prayer" and > drew a parallel to my act of uploading with what u said and stooped > it.And just presenting only Descriptive parts from that text.> > Some refernces are there even on interent.Any Great devotee of Hanuman> {Pls dont take it is as a genralised statement) knows about Parasara > Samhitha- Now pls im not again trying to say that just bcoz i know > about this i can patent myself one such.If any one wants to clarify it > i dont mind sending an Volume of parasa Samhita to the entire group > for authentification.> > We All know about panchamukha hanuman but how much of it is mentioned > in Ramayana?- not much and so about variuos forms of hanuman.> Indeed there is lot of similarites between Parasa Samhitha and > tulsidas ji's writings but the only difference being "Tulsidas ji" > used such a saral language that even a non-hindi guy like me first > heard who hanuman was! Some people say not to worship hanuman as > Mahavir coz it is hard to worship him that way.Some say Worshipping > Hanuman as servant of Ram is best.In that case if i were to ask whom > tulsidas saw in hanuman - A devotee of Ram (or) an independent god -> who can answer that? But what if you ask then why tulsidas ji didnt > write about Suvarchala devi? Well Tulsidas ji wrote every thing on Ram > but how come he missed to write "Sri Rama Gita" an upanishad among 108 > in which Rama Gives divine secrets of living to Laxmana? This is just > an instance to say and again i dont have confidence to say that > tulsidas dint say any thing about Sri Rama gita -it could also be that > my insignificant mind has not even read it -Possibilities are there > only to that im only an ignorant but that dsnt mean what im quoting is > wrong.> > Bhaskar ji i dont know how to draw my Horoscope chart!Thats my > knowledge.> > The fact is i just copy paste our scriptures either be in our lives > or in prayers and i really have got no such super intelligence to > create Unknown Facts and create unknown facts from where?? > > Great i already found one!! Pls go to 2020ok.com there is a volume of > Prasara Samhitha for free download!!!!>