IndiaDivine.org

You got me completly wrong bhaskar ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kaushikji,

I know at least 5000 people in the elctrical markets since last 30 years, most of whom are Hindus, and we have a Hanuman mandir right in the midst of the market in Bombay, apart from that you must have heard of the famous Mahalakshmi mandir in Bombay which also has a Hanuman mandir , which jagrut murthi of Hanumanji was found by a man who got a dream and was instructed by Hanumanji to find it and place it and make a regular temple of same. This mans grandson is my close buddy , and their whole family is a Bhakta family, and we are in association list last 25 years ( Or 1/4th of a century ), so what is worshipped about Hanumanji and what not, I know better than You. None of these above , I know have ever made a display of worshipping his walam, as you profess to justify. ( This close buddy is also a person in whom Hanumanji has manifested a couple of times, and I have seen with my own eyes ). I know the power of his tail and also the cows tail, but there is no need to talk much about it, for reasons mentioned in my previous mails.

You are a good and innocent man and do not wish to hurt you, but no more talk on his " walam " please.

// Any way even i dont want to get myself into soo many contradictions > [atleast not the way things are taken here]. //

Things are taken properly over here, the way they should be, do not worry about that. That is my job, and I know how to do it. There are many matters to talk about Hanumanji rather than what has been spoken about. Talk about that and, it would be taken most encouragingly.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "kaushik_buddy" <kaushik_buddy wrote:>> Dear bhaskar ji , > i said that after ending of a topic i will present each > time few nice prayers offered to hanuman. Of course there are prayers > (hymns)saperately for his walam too.What has made you think that it is > nonsense?and why were you offended?> You also know that people offer prayers to his walam.It is just like > chalisa and i didnt sideline my self any where.If u think i spoke non-> sense then i have no objection and will take what u said in a postive > way but i really dont understand what offened you this time! > > Any way even i dont want to get myself into soo many contradictions> [atleast not the way things are taken here].I wil end this is a > singlwe post coming tuesday and i promise -Nothing more , not even a > wrod from what we all know.> > Thank you>

Dear Tripura ji,

Thank you for your mail. I was feeling like a big culprit with no one apparently available to understand my stance. You brought in a whiff of fresh air in the desert.

I get your point, and in future all such type of articles will b scrutunised before they are allowed to be published, at least in this forum, in order to avoid the embarassment for all, including the poster, and for me to bell the cat and look like a cruel rogue.

Yes, for the newcomers it may be difficult for them to sepearate the grain from the chaff, and we do not wish to be instrumental in leading them towards getting entangled just in the non-descript chaff.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "tripura_malini" <tripura_malini wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> > Sorry to intervene, with no offence meant to anyone...> > I feel that any alternate versions/interpretations of religious texts,> vedic scriptures, or ancient beliefs should be first scrutinized by> the knowledgeable and learned scholars and those who `know' before> they are allowed to be published before the masses who cannot separate> grain from the chaff. Even if the versions are found to be correct,> the masses are always ill-equipped to handle the nuances. > > We know that our ancient heritage is vulnerable to all kind of attacks> and we must be protective about it. Fools rush in where angels fear to> tread…. > > You are right in being strict. Already the unbridled publishing and> media has done enough harm.> > Regards> Tripura>