IndiaDivine.org

Thanks to again Bhaskar ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kaushik ji,

Have you read the Tulsidasa Ramayana ? before you talk on the Valmiki Ramayana ?

You wrote that you are just 26 years old, and you know I am about 49 years old, and many members are more elder than me ?

Then are we all idiots ?

Have you read the Sunderkand about which you are quoting ? If You have than You will know about " Nal and Neela ", and you will stop talking about Valmiki Ramayana which has no authenticity ?

You wrote that I have not kicked you out of the Group - Yes thats true. If it as somebody else, I would have done so long ago. But I know that you are a innocent person, but just mis-directed which is why You are still here.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "kaushik_buddy" <kaushik_buddy wrote:>> > > > Firstly i encourage your stand on Sactity of our scriptures.Like we all> know the proverb"What we know is little and what we have to know is> infinite".> > > > Before i say any thing on me as per "/We need to rise above the level> of vulnerability> when no amount of blasphemy can affect us. We just got a lesson> through a recent episode in the group/".> > None could use the rationality behind why i posted it.> > When some one posted this-"When Ram Sethu was being constructed across> the sea, at a particular stretch, all the stones dropped did not build> up to the surface and all were worried how to close the gap. When Rama> asked people to go under the ocean and see what the problem is, Hanuman> volunteered and dived into the sea.> > Surprisingly he saw an entire civilisation and people living there with> a King, his subjects..etc. When they found a strange looking Hanuman,> the people took him to their King and Hanuman informed him of the> purpose of his coming..etc.> > The King replied "So you are the one throwing stones from the top"? OK,> we will agree to help you, provided you agree to marry my daughter and> live with us- perhaps it Varuna Bhagwan?> > Hanuman replied he was a Brahmachari and would not marry anyone. But the> King insisted that he would allow him to leave only if he married the> princess. At last Hanuman agreed, married the princess on assurance that> she will be with her parents only after marriage, and surfaced back to> Ram and Lakshman to complete the assignment.> > So, people in South East Asian Countries have the version of Ramayana> and celebrate it with all enthusiasm and consider the great Hanuman as a> Brahmachari but married once to the undersea kingdom princess!!> > When you travel to these Countries you can see for yourselves these> events"> > I just replied it that the story is very badly created on Hanuman ji> ,with soo much false hood.> > Offened for what??? Read Valmiki Ramayana, Sundhara Khanda - 24 - 9, You> will know what relation i meant about Suwarchal Matha .You will know> that i didnt refer to a LADY.and in what context Hanuman comes here. I> can GIVE much clear one but i dotn want to bcoz the way of your> perception.> > Lastly it is not bcoz i am offended by seeing few praises going on me> and my so called "Anserine approach"i am replying now, but bcoz im a> hindu im even am entitled with more responsibiltyto respect my> scritoures.BUT what dd i defame?> > Do u know what adi shankara wrote on the same topic i am contravened> upon?[bcoz u seem to have read shankara pada writtings] we will bow down> with respect on what he wrote about that and what a great Bramhachari> Hanumatha was and was his relation with sun's glow! I know again u wil> take it in Bad sense!Sorry i know this will again give raise to few> posts leaving few comments about me.> > No offense meant on any one, bcoz one thing is for sure -I only take> your reactions on me only from the dimension that ,you all love that> kapi raj too.> > Dear Bhaskar ji, you are doing a great service and this group will soon> become a mirror of your selfless service for Many many people who take> shelter in their fate-as atleast people realise that there is some thing> beyond their thoughts , and in that mood they enter your group.There> your r ready to take up their problems and steering their fate to beyond> trouble.I dont want to trouble you sir, and also to such people who come> for you.> > Its ok if i cant do good, but it wil be worse if i do bad.> > I really appreciate your way of approach-Though i know your like> aadishesh{get angry soon]but cool down instantly-I RESPECT YOUR> PATIENCE,Bcoz even after feeling soo much offended by percieving what i> posted, you still didnt kick me out of the group.> > For that i offer pranam again.> > Hope all elders bless me yah im 26 years old and i know i need them from> every one of you.> > Bye>

Dear Buddy ji,

Please can you find out for me -

1) When was the Tulsidasa Ramayan written ?

2) When was the Valmiki Ramayana written ?

3) Have you heard of a story about Ram and Lakshman guiding someones hut with their bow and arrows ? Can you tell me what was the story - complete ? Can you say whether this story was authenticated by the erstwhile ruler of those times ?

4) What are your views - how much time does it take for a text to be corrupted with the ravages of time ?

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Kaushik ji,> > Have you read the Tulsidasa Ramayana ? before you talk on the Valmiki> Ramayana ?> > You wrote that you are just 26 years old, and you know I am about 49> years old, and many members are more elder than me ?> > Then are we all idiots ?> > Have you read the Sunderkand about which you are quoting ? If You have> than You will know about " Nal and Neela ", and you will stop talking> about Valmiki Ramayana which has no authenticity ?> > You wrote that I have not kicked you out of the Group - Yes thats true.> If it as somebody else, I would have done so long ago. But I know that> you are a innocent person, but just mis-directed which is why You are> still here.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > , "kaushik_buddy"> kaushik_buddy@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > Firstly i encourage your stand on Sactity of our scriptures.Like we> all> > know the proverb"What we know is little and what we have to know is> > infinite".> >> >> >> > Before i say any thing on me as per "/We need to rise above the level> > of vulnerability> > when no amount of blasphemy can affect us. We just got a lesson> > through a recent episode in the group/".> >> > None could use the rationality behind why i posted it.> >> > When some one posted this-"When Ram Sethu was being constructed across> > the sea, at a particular stretch, all the stones dropped did not build> > up to the surface and all were worried how to close the gap. When Rama> > asked people to go under the ocean and see what the problem is,> Hanuman> > volunteered and dived into the sea.> >> > Surprisingly he saw an entire civilisation and people living there> with> > a King, his subjects..etc. When they found a strange looking Hanuman,> > the people took him to their King and Hanuman informed him of the> > purpose of his coming..etc.> >> > The King replied "So you are the one throwing stones from the top"?> OK,> > we will agree to help you, provided you agree to marry my daughter and> > live with us- perhaps it Varuna Bhagwan?> >> > Hanuman replied he was a Brahmachari and would not marry anyone. But> the> > King insisted that he would allow him to leave only if he married the> > princess. At last Hanuman agreed, married the princess on assurance> that> > she will be with her parents only after marriage, and surfaced back to> > Ram and Lakshman to complete the assignment.> >> > So, people in South East Asian Countries have the version of Ramayana> > and celebrate it with all enthusiasm and consider the great Hanuman as> a> > Brahmachari but married once to the undersea kingdom princess!!> >> > When you travel to these Countries you can see for yourselves these> > events"> >> > I just replied it that the story is very badly created on Hanuman ji> > ,with soo much false hood.> >> > Offened for what??? Read Valmiki Ramayana, Sundhara Khanda - 24 - 9,> You> > will know what relation i meant about Suwarchal Matha .You will know> > that i didnt refer to a LADY.and in what context Hanuman comes here. I> > can GIVE much clear one but i dotn want to bcoz the way of your> > perception.> >> > Lastly it is not bcoz i am offended by seeing few praises going on me> > and my so called "Anserine approach"i am replying now, but bcoz im a> > hindu im even am entitled with more responsibiltyto respect my> > scritoures.BUT what dd i defame?> >> > Do u know what adi shankara wrote on the same topic i am contravened> > upon?[bcoz u seem to have read shankara pada writtings] we will bow> down> > with respect on what he wrote about that and what a great Bramhachari> > Hanumatha was and was his relation with sun's glow! I know again u wil> > take it in Bad sense!Sorry i know this will again give raise to few> > posts leaving few comments about me.> >> > No offense meant on any one, bcoz one thing is for sure -I only take> > your reactions on me only from the dimension that ,you all love that> > kapi raj too.> >> > Dear Bhaskar ji, you are doing a great service and this group will> soon> > become a mirror of your selfless service for Many many people who take> > shelter in their fate-as atleast people realise that there is some> thing> > beyond their thoughts , and in that mood they enter your group.There> > your r ready to take up their problems and steering their fate to> beyond> > trouble.I dont want to trouble you sir, and also to such people who> come> > for you.> >> > Its ok if i cant do good, but it wil be worse if i do bad.> >> > I really appreciate your way of approach-Though i know your like> > aadishesh{get angry soon]but cool down instantly-I RESPECT YOUR> > PATIENCE,Bcoz even after feeling soo much offended by percieving what> i> > posted, you still didnt kick me out of the group.> >> > For that i offer pranam again.> >> > Hope all elders bless me yah im 26 years old and i know i need them> from> > every one of you.> >> > Bye> >>