IndiaDivine.org

A discrepancy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Prabha ji,

I wish you had told this to me before. Would have made me cautious and saved me the time of making 3 charts to reply his query on child birth. The Ip addresses are different from both the posts, but the language is evidently the same, so is th signatory, and I wonder why will someone say that about the death of his child and ask such a genuine looking query and also make a phone to me . Unless he is a astrologer looking for inputs for the queries to his clients ??

God knows.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "prabha.acharya" <prabha.acharya wrote:>> Respected Bhaskar ji,> What is the relation between these two posts.> Message no. 4984 and Message no. 4951> Thanks> Prabha>

Dear Amit ji,

Thank you for confirming this.

I m relieved now, because the voice sounding on the other side of the phone was genuine, and the facts here looked otherwise, hence I was perplexed because my heart was saying that the person is genuine while the logic as we saw, appeared to give anothe meaning.

My efforts have not been wasted on your recommendation, I am comforted to know this, while at the same time, there was no positive reply I could give to the member, makes me sad. But we are humans with individual karmas, and some have got surplus is some areas while others have got deficitin those same areas. We can just guide as to the indications , but not more than that, whee dridha karmas are concerned . But You can tell your contact Mr. Anubhav that the astrologer is not the final word. " God " is first , and to always be optimistic in these matters and hope for the good.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Amit Nakai" <amit.nakai wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > I was reading through the postings in the group.> > Mr. Anubhav has been recommended to seek an answer in this group by me.> The query by Anubahv was genuine.> > I advised him to seek some direction in this group as the tragedy struck to his family is unimaginable> & the aftermath is also not in the a good direction.> > He who experiences such a shocking incident knows the pain of living with it.> Just imagine, in the morning you leave for work with a small child playing in the house & you return in an emergency to see the child is no more.> > Its very true that in today's present cosmic world we Indians just see money & career as the most important of all in an astrological query.> This has happened because of the nuclear families we Indians are dividing us into in the name of independence.> Dwell deeper into the subject and you will find similarities in how we Indians behave with respect to Money, Job, Business, Family etc. When you start connecting the subjects you will be surprised at your finding.> Do you not see the root cause of the behavior people have on the streets, roads et all.> Fundamentally the manner in which we behave on the road,office etc is the same at home as well.> > > > > I also read through the post sent by Mr. Rao, I think he used Anubhav's post as a template and forgot to change the Signature.> Mr Rao would have been in a hurry to post in this group.> > Definitely Anubhav is not a professional astrologer, hence do not take his post otherwise.> Neither I am a professional astrologer for that matter.> > > > Yes we are professionals in our field of work. > > Warm Regards> Amit Nakai> > > > Bhaskar > Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:13 PM> > Re: A discrepancy> > > > Dear Prabha ji,> > I wish you had told this to me before. Would have made me cautious and saved me the time of making 3 charts to reply his query on child birth. The Ip addresses are different from both the posts, but the language is evidently the same, so is th signatory, and I wonder why will someone say that about the death of his child and ask such a genuine looking query and also make a phone to me . Unless he is a astrologer looking for inputs for the queries to his clients ??> > God knows.> > regards,> > Bhaskar. > > > > > , "prabha.acharya" prabha.acharya@ wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskar ji,> > What is the relation between these two posts.> > Message no. 4984 and Message no. 4951> > Thanks> > Prabha> >>