Dear Members

> Wish you a very happy day of the increasing light on navrattan

hemisphere of the earth . I wish all of us march towards light of

knowledge and good will .

> With regards,

> Raj Chillar

>

Dear Arvind,

These are most ordinary predictions. I am not interested inthese. You were very much anxious and in sucidial condition which is wy I studied your chart, otherwise I do not reply these stupid questions.

I dont need anything from you.

just pay me Fees, when you come to me next, with any silly question. I have a family to feed, and they dont live on charities and neither do I , like you. People like you dont have any shame but come to astrologers with begging bowls, and dont know Your Indian culture that You must never visit any astrologer, temple or ailing relative in the hospital empty handed.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "nagar.arvind" <nagar.arvind wrote:>> Pranam Bhaskar ji.,> > You are the best astrologer on these forums and groupos of astrology.> All rest are fakes.> You told me my wife will come back by 10th December, and she came back.> I can do anything for you Bhaskarji, you are great.> > Arvind.>

Dear Sir

You are doing a great job by helping others.

I used to see most of your mails and also mails from other members.

I have seen that sometimes you become strict on people and I feel that is necessary otherwise this group will no longer be an intersted place.

Can I call you ?

Please tell me the time during which I can call you.

Thanks a lot to you for this great job.

Thanks

Pawan Saini

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Vatsala ji,

I agree with you that he has made a statement in over emotion, which he should not have. Of course all are not fakes, and neither are all true. The world is very big, and we do have genuine astrologers almost in all corners of the world in some nook or corner, few accessible and few not.

This had better be ignored as expressions of one overwhelmed with some feelings. Once it wears down, even I wil appear fake.

Do not worry. Colours and people change very fast in the curtain of this Maya. And so does their opinions about us. Neither are we supposed to get too happy and neither too sad with bonquets or brickbats both.

Momentary happiness or heat is okay. But it must be soon forgotten and stepped forward. This is what I do, otherwise I have made at least 500 enemies in last 3 years of stay on tis Internet Jyotish. Neither do I get worried of them, and neither do I get elated much , about the 3-4 times number of admirers.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, PRADEEP SAHAI <sahaip wrote:>> > Arvind,> Dont u dare call other astrologers fake.> I agree with you that Bhaskar ji is very good, but i will not take any insult> to the rest lying down. You have absolutely no business whatsoever to utter these words.> Please apologise immediately.> Vatsala> > > > : nagar.arvind: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:00:06 +0000 good wishes> > > > Pranam Bhaskar ji.,You are the best astrologer on these forums and groupos of astrology.All rest are fakes.You told me my wife will come back by 10th December, and she came back.I can do anything for you Bhaskarji, you are great.Arvind. > > > > > > _______________> Much more than email – don't miss out on the rest of the Windows Live™.> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/>