IndiaDivine.org

Fw: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Sent: Monday, 13 November, 2006 10:45:12 PMRe: (unknown)

Dear Ms.Radha,

The TOB if adjusted so that the s/l and ss/lof the Ascendant appears as the st.-lord and the s/l respectively of the Moon,it will be the exact TOB...

This method is applicable when the difference between the given TOB and the actual exact TOB is 20-30 minutes plus or minus...

That is the method as recommended by K.P.

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha Sent: Monday, 13 November, 2006 3:56:38 PMRe: (unknown)

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned "corrected TOB is 4.39.50 Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50 sec. would make difference in making the chart.

.. I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in cusps. If you want this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce.

Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We have to wait and see.

with regards

msr Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence

higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter- Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it

is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote:

Hare Krsna

Dear.....

Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad.

we will tell you.

with regards

Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote:

Dear guruji

The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently.

DOB; 9-10-1975

Time.... 4.37 p.m.

Place. proper Bombay

Your comments are highly appreciated.

with regards

msr

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear all, Please read Lajmi ji's words very carefully. Even if sub-sub lord of the ascendent is related with Moon or its star or sub lord, the time of birth is correct. I have observed in the past the many astrologers only look at sub lord of the acendent and try to relate with Moon or its star lord or sublord and then are confused. THIS OBSERVATION OF SUB-SUB Llord of ascendent is equally important. Regards, Yatendra Sharma Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: ----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Monday, 13 November, 2006 10:45:12 PMRe: (unknown) Dear Ms.Radha, The TOB if adjusted so that the s/l and ss/lof the Ascendant appears as the st.-lord and the s/l respectively of the Moon,it will be the exact TOB... This method is applicable when the difference between the given TOB and the actual exact TOB is 20-30 minutes plus or minus... That is the method as recommended by K.P. With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha > Sent: Monday, 13 November, 2006 3:56:38 PMRe: (unknown) Dear sir, Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned "corrected TOB

is 4.39.50 Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50 sec. would make difference in making the chart. . I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in cusps. If you want this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce. Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We have to wait and see. with regards msr Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be

predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars

is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter- Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the

strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad.

we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Dear Yatendra ji, I am very keen intrested to understand this by prectical exmples. I strongly request you to please give any exmaple so we can discuss on it. Not you but any one of group members who know this very well please post detials rectifiction. regards Kanak BosmiaYatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 wrote: Dear all, Please read Lajmi ji's words very carefully. Even if sub-sub lord of the

ascendent is related with Moon or its star or sub lord, the time of birth is correct. I have observed in the past the many astrologers only look at sub lord of the acendent and try to relate with Moon or its star lord or sublord and then are confused. THIS OBSERVATION OF SUB-SUB Llord of ascendent is equally important. Regards, Yatendra Sharma Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: ----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Monday, 13 November, 2006 10:45:12 PMRe: (unknown) Dear Ms.Radha, The TOB if adjusted so that the s/l and ss/lof the Ascendant appears as the st.-lord and the s/l respectively of the Moon,it will be the exact TOB... This method

is applicable when the difference between the given TOB and the actual exact TOB is 20-30 minutes plus or minus... That is the method as recommended by K.P. With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha > Sent: Monday, 13 November, 2006 3:56:38 PMRe: (unknown) Dear sir, Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned "corrected TOB is 4.39.50 Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50 sec. would make difference in making the chart. . I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in cusps. If you want this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce. Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We have to wait and see. with regards msr Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti

and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter- Mars. This will last only till

the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any

chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it

NOW Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger. >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

Dear Kanakbhai,

There appears to be close similarity between the

Sub-sub /sub-sub-sub theory of Dr Kar with Khullar's sub-sub and 4

step theory.In some was with Baskaran's too.

Any comments please.

Regards,

Satish

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Yatendra ji,

>

> I am very keen intrested to understand this by prectical

exmples. I strongly request you to please give any exmaple so we can

discuss on it. Not you but any one of group members who know this

very well please post detials rectifiction.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 wrote:

> Dear all,

>

> Please read Lajmi ji's words very carefully. Even if sub-sub

lord of the ascendent is related with Moon or its star or sub lord,

the time of birth is correct. I have observed in the past the many

astrologers only look at sub lord of the acendent and try to relate

with Moon or its star lord or sublord and then are confused. THIS

OBSERVATION OF SUB-SUB Llord of ascendent is equally important.

>

> Regards,

>

> Yatendra Sharma

>

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

>

>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

>

> Monday, 13 November, 2006 10:45:12 PM

> Re: (unknown)

>

> Dear Ms.Radha,

> The TOB if adjusted so that the s/l and

ss/lof the Ascendant appears as the st.-lord and the s/l

respectively of the Moon,it will be the exact TOB...

> This method is applicable when the

difference between the given TOB and the actual exact TOB is 20-30

minutes plus or minus...

> That is the method as recommended by K.P.

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

> Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha

>

> Monday, 13 November, 2006 3:56:38 PM

>

> Dear sir,

>

> Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time

which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned " corrected TOB is 4.39.50

Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50

sec. would make difference in making the chart.

> . I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in cusps.

If you want this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce.

> Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems

there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the

completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We

have to wait and see.

>

> with regards

> msr

>

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is

saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is

not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be

predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give

short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa.

Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara.

Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the

1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and

owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad.

>

> Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying

the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having

Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is

sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the

9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator

Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised.

>

> When this will happen is the question.

>

> Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is

Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is

occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus

becomes the last significator of the 4th.

>

> Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star

of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the

9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a

weak significator of the 9th.

>

> Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the

constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators

of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter- Mars. This will

last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter

and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu

anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If

he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti

and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4

or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he

can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th

and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9.

>

> This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more

light on this prediction.

>

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

>

>

> n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp@ .co. in>

wrote:

> Hare Krsna

> Dear.....

>

> Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give

accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or

Chances for abroad.

> we will tell you.

>

> with regards

> Pavan Kumar

>

> Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha wrote:

> Dear guruji

>

> The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance

of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job

permanently.

> DOB; 9-10-1975

> Time.... 4.37 p.m.

> Place. proper Bombay

>

> Your comments are highly appreciated.

>

> with regards

> msr

>

>

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small

Business.

> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

>

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://au.messenger.

>

>

>

>

> >> I Love Walking In Rain Because Nobody Can See Me Crying <<

>

>

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -

Calculate new house payment

>

Hare Krsna Namaste to you all. Some of our respected members say that for a foreign trip 12th cusp SL should signify either of 3rd or 9th or 12th. House. I contradict with

this statement. What happens if 12th cusp SL alone signifies 12th house without having any significance to either of 3rd or 9th house. Will he go abroad? In my opinion he will never go abroad. The 12th cusp SL must be connected to 3rd house becoz it is negavite of 4th house which refers to home land. So 3rd house refers to lands other than home land. Now 9th house refers to long distance travel may be with in the boundaries or outside. And there is no question of 12th significator even though we condsider 12th SL. Your valuable comments will be solicited. With regards Pavan Kumar Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 wrote: Dear all, Please read Lajmi ji's words very carefully. Even if sub-sub lord of the ascendent is related with Moon or its star

or sub lord, the time of birth is correct. I have observed in the past the many astrologers only look at sub lord of the acendent and try to relate with Moon or its star lord or sublord and then are confused. THIS OBSERVATION OF SUB-SUB Llord of ascendent is equally important. Regards, Yatendra Sharma Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: ----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>To:

Sent: Monday, 13 November, 2006 10:45:12 PMRe: (unknown) Dear Ms.Radha, The TOB if adjusted so that the s/l and ss/lof the Ascendant appears as the st.-lord and the s/l respectively of the Moon,it will be the exact TOB... This method is applicable when the difference between

the given TOB and the actual exact TOB is 20-30 minutes plus or minus... That is the method as recommended by K.P. With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. ----- Original Message

----Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha > Sent: Monday, 13 November, 2006 3:56:38 PMRe: (unknown) Dear sir, Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned "corrected TOB is 4.39.50 Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50 sec. would make difference in making the chart. . I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in cusps. If you want this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce. Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We have to wait and see. with regards msr Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote: Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like

Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter- Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december,

2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote: Hare Krsna Dear..... Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad. we will tell you. with regards Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote: Dear guruji The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A.

final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently. DOB; 9-10-1975 Time.... 4.37 p.m. Place. proper Bombay Your comments are highly appreciated. with regards msr Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.

Dear Pavan Kumar,

This is in reply to your query...about going abroad,as well as settling there...

Pl.refer K.P. & Astrology, 2002 Annual,Pp 39-31,for an illuminating article entitled "Who will settle abroad ?" by Mr.N.Santhanalingam,of Vodakkalur P.O.,Annur,(via),COIMBATORE - 641 653. K.P. rules are spelt out very clearly...

He makes the following Important Points...(example left out for want of space).

1) To settle abroad, it is not enough if the s/l of the XIIth cusp,signifies III,IX,XII.

2) The Lagna,as well as it's s/l should also be considered...

3) If the s/l of I signifies III or XII,he may go abroad but not settle there...

4) If the s/l of I signifies IX,along with III & XII,he will stay and settle there,in due course of time...

5) If the s/l of XII signifies III,IX XII,and the s/l of I signifies I,II,IV,VIII or X,

he will not move and settle abroad,he may have trips for short durations only...

6) i) The IIIrd cusp s/l should have a connection with IX or XII,and

ii) The IXth cusp s/l should have connection with III or XII,and

iii) The XIIth cusp s/l should have connection with III or IX...

In short,the houses III,IX and XII must be connected to each other, in any

manner,by aspect/conjunction/through constellation or deposition...

Only then,one can predict with confidence that one will settle abroad...

Thus,one should differentiate, properly...and carefully...

I sincerely hope that this matter is now very clear to you and new entrants to K.P.

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

pavan kumar <pavankumargvp Sent: Thursday, 16 November, 2006 12:43:14 PMRe: Fw: (unknown)

Hare Krsna Namaste to you all. Some of our respected members say that for a foreign trip 12th cusp SL should signify either of 3rd or 9th or 12th. House. I contradict with

this statement. What happens if 12th cusp SL alone signifies 12th house without having any significance to either of 3rd or 9th house. Will he go abroad? In my opinion he will never go abroad. The 12th cusp SL must be connected to 3rd house becoz it is negavite of 4th house which refers to home land. So 3rd house refers to lands

other than home land. Now 9th house refers to long distance travel may be with in the boundaries or outside. And there is no question of 12th significator even though we condsider 12th SL. Your valuable comments will be solicited. With regards Pavan Kumar

Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953@ . au> wrote:

Dear all,

Please read Lajmi ji's words very carefully. Even if sub-sub lord of the ascendent is related with Moon or its star or sub lord, the time of birth is correct. I have observed in the past the many astrologers only look at sub lord of the acendent and try to relate with Moon or its star lord or sublord and then are confused. THIS OBSERVATION OF SUB-SUB Llord of ascendent is equally important.

Regards,

Yatendra Sharma

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

----- Forwarded Message ----Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comMonday, 13 November, 2006 10:45:12 PMRe: (unknown)

Dear Ms.Radha,

The TOB if adjusted so that the s/l and ss/lof the Ascendant appears as the st.-lord and the s/l respectively of the Moon,it will be the exact TOB...

This method is applicable when the difference between the given TOB and the actual exact TOB is 20-30 minutes plus or minus...

That is the method as recommended by K.P.

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha@ >@gro ups.comMonday, 13 November, 2006 3:56:38 PMRe: (unknown)

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned "corrected TOB is 4.39.50 Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50 sec. would make difference in making the chart.

.. I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in cusps. If you want this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce.

Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We have to wait and see.

with regards

msr Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa. Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara. Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad. Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator Moon is in the 9th house. Hence

higher education is promised. When this will happen is the question.Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus becomes the last significator of the 4th. Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a weak significator of the 9th. Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter- Mars. This will last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If he can finish his CA by then, it

is good beacuse the next bukhti and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4 or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9. This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more light on this prediction.V.Ramachandran.n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp@ .co. in> wrote:

Hare Krsna

Dear.....

Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or Chances for abroad.

we will tell you.

with regards

Pavan KumarRadha Viswanathan <denver_radha > wrote:

Dear guruji

The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job permanently.

DOB; 9-10-1975

Time.... 4.37 p.m.

Place. proper Bombay

Your comments are highly appreciated.

with regards

msr

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger .

Daer Sri Pavan Kumar,

12th Sublord requiremnts is to determine

potential of stay abroad.

Fructificaton requires support of 3 and 9 and

also 9th house significators.Finally the Correct Dasa,Bhukti and

Anthara planets should line up together commensurate with the Age

factorfor any event to take place from the potential to real time.

Regards,

Satish

, pavan kumar <pavankumargvp

wrote:

>

>

> Hare Krsna

>

> Namaste to you all. Some of our respected members say that

for a

>

> foreign trip 12th cusp SL should signify either of 3rd or 9th or

12th.

>

> House. I contradict with this statement. What happens if 12th cusp

SL

>

> alone signifies 12th house without having any significance to

either of 3rd

>

> or 9th house. Will he go abroad? In my opinion he will never go

>

> abroad.

>

>

>

> The 12th cusp SL must be connected to 3rd house becoz it is

negavite

>

> of 4th house which refers to home land. So 3rd house refers to

lands

>

> other than home land. Now 9th house refers to long distance travel

may be

>

> with in the boundaries or outside. And there is no question of

12th

>

> significator even though we condsider 12th SL.

>

>

>

> Your valuable comments will be solicited.

>

>

>

> With regards

>

> Pavan Kumar

>

>

>

>

>

> Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953 wrote: Dear all,

>

> Please read Lajmi ji's words very carefully. Even if sub-sub

lord of the ascendent is related with Moon or its star or sub lord,

the time of birth is correct. I have observed in the past the many

astrologers only look at sub lord of the acendent and try to relate

with Moon or its star lord or sublord and then are confused. THIS

OBSERVATION OF SUB-SUB Llord of ascendent is equally important.

>

> Regards,

>

> Yatendra Sharma

>

>

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

>

>

> ----- Forwarded Message ----

> Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1

>

> Monday, 13 November, 2006 10:45:12 PM

>

> Dear Ms.Radha,

> The TOB if adjusted so that the s/l and

ss/lof the Ascendant appears as the st.-lord and the s/l

respectively of the Moon,it will be the exact TOB...

> This method is applicable when the

difference between the given TOB and the actual exact TOB is 20-30

minutes plus or minus...

> That is the method as recommended by K.P.

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

> Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha

>

> Monday, 13 November, 2006 3:56:38 PM

>

> Dear sir,

>

> Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time

which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned " corrected TOB is 4.39.50

Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50

sec. would make difference in making the chart.

> . I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in cusps.

If you want this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce.

> Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems

there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the

completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We

have to wait and see.

>

> with regards

> msr

>

> Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

>

> The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is

saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and is

not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be

predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give

short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus Mahadasa.

Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars Anthara.

Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in the

1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and

owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel abroad.

>

> Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu, occupying

the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having

Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is

sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also the

9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its significator

Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised.

>

> When this will happen is the question.

>

> Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is

Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is

occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus

becomes the last significator of the 4th.

>

> Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the star

of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the

9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a

weak significator of the 9th.

>

> Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the

constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong significators

of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter- Mars. This will

last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter

and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu

anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If

he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti

and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either 4

or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period, he

can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the 12th

and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9.

>

> This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more

light on this prediction.

>

>

> V.Ramachandran.

>

>

>

>

> n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp@ .co. in>

wrote:

> Hare Krsna

> Dear.....

>

> Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not give

accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or

Chances for abroad.

> we will tell you.

>

> with regards

> Pavan Kumar

>

> Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha wrote:

> Dear guruji

>

> The native's birth details are given below. Is there any chance

of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job

permanently.

> DOB; 9-10-1975

> Time.... 4.37 p.m.

> Place. proper Bombay

>

> Your comments are highly appreciated.

>

> with regards

> msr

>

>

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small

Business.

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

>

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

>

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

>

>

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://au.messenger.

>

>

>

>

>

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

Daer Sri Pavan Kumar, Reference my earlier mail on subject.

Minor correction .Please read in para 2 as support of 3and9 and12

house signif........

Regards.

Satish

, " R Satish " <rsatish1942

wrote:

>

>

> Daer Sri Pavan Kumar,

>

> 12th Sublord requiremnts is to determine

> potential of stay abroad.

>

> Fructificaton requires support of 3 and 9

and

> also 9th house significators.Finally the Correct Dasa,Bhukti and

> Anthara planets should line up together commensurate with the Age

> factorfor any event to take place from the potential to real time.

>

> Regards,

>

> Satish

, pavan kumar <pavankumargvp@>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hare Krsna

> >

> > Namaste to you all. Some of our respected members say that

> for a

> >

> > foreign trip 12th cusp SL should signify either of 3rd or 9th or

> 12th.

> >

> > House. I contradict with this statement. What happens if 12th

cusp

> SL

> >

> > alone signifies 12th house without having any significance to

> either of 3rd

> >

> > or 9th house. Will he go abroad? In my opinion he will never go

> >

> > abroad.

> >

> >

> >

> > The 12th cusp SL must be connected to 3rd house becoz it is

> negavite

> >

> > of 4th house which refers to home land. So 3rd house refers to

> lands

> >

> > other than home land. Now 9th house refers to long distance

travel

> may be

> >

> > with in the boundaries or outside. And there is no question of

> 12th

> >

> > significator even though we condsider 12th SL.

> >

> >

> >

> > Your valuable comments will be solicited.

> >

> >

> >

> > With regards

> >

> > Pavan Kumar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Yatendra Sharma <sharmay1953@> wrote: Dear all,

> >

> > Please read Lajmi ji's words very carefully. Even if sub-sub

> lord of the ascendent is related with Moon or its star or sub

lord,

> the time of birth is correct. I have observed in the past the many

> astrologers only look at sub lord of the acendent and try to

relate

> with Moon or its star lord or sublord and then are confused. THIS

> OBSERVATION OF SUB-SUB Llord of ascendent is equally important.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Yatendra Sharma

> >

> >

> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > ----- Forwarded Message ----

> > Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1@>

> >

> > Monday, 13 November, 2006 10:45:12 PM

> > Re: (unknown)

> >

> > Dear Ms.Radha,

> > The TOB if adjusted so that the s/l

and

> ss/lof the Ascendant appears as the st.-lord and the s/l

> respectively of the Moon,it will be the exact TOB...

> > This method is applicable when the

> difference between the given TOB and the actual exact TOB is 20-30

> minutes plus or minus...

> > That is the method as recommended by

K.P.

> > With best wishes,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> >

> >

> >

> > Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha@>

> >

> > Monday, 13 November, 2006 3:56:38 PM

> > Re: (unknown)

> >

> > Dear sir,

> >

> > Thanks for your reply. Here I get confusion. The birth time

> which is given by me is 4.37. You mentoned " corrected TOB is

> Please I request you to reveal how you got this time. The 2 mts.50

> sec. would make difference in making the chart.

> > . I got natal chart H/c. which shows some differences in

cusps.

> If you want this natal chart for case study I am glad to produce.

> > Reg.C.A. final the native became so frustrated so it seems

> there is no possibility of writing the exam. but parents want the

> completion. Does the planet make the native to write the exam. We

> have to wait and see.

> >

> > with regards

> > msr

> >

> > Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran@ gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi,

> >

> > The corrected TOB is 4.39.50 pm. Accordingly, the 12th sub is

> saturn is showing connection with 12. The 11th sub is Jupiter and

is

> not connected with 12 and hence permanent stay abroad cannot be

> predicted. Saturn being in teh constellation of saturn can give

> short period trips abroad, during its bhikti in the Venus

Mahadasa.

> Venus mahadasa is running now with Jupiter bhukti and Mars

Anthara.

> Jupiter is lord of 2 and 11 for Aquarius lagna and is sitting in

the

> 1st house. Jupiter's significator is Mercury occupying 7th and

> owning 5th and 8th. These numbers are not signifying travel

abroad.

> >

> > Regarding the higher education the 4th sublord is Rahu,

occupying

> the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised. Rahu is having

> Jupiter's drishti and hence will act like Jupiter. Also Rahu is

> sitting in the house of Venus having ownership of 4 and 9. Also

the

> 9th sublord is Sun owning number 7 and housed in 7. Its

significator

> Moon is in the 9th house. Hence higher education is promised.

> >

> > When this will happen is the question.

> >

> > Mars is occupying the 4th bhava. In the Constellation of Mars is

> Mars. Hence Mars is the strongest significator of the 4th. Mars is

> occupying the house of Venus. No planet in Venus. Hence Venus

> becomes the last significator of the 4th.

> >

> > Rahu is occupying the 9th. along with moon. No planet in the

star

> of Rahu and hence Rahu becomes the strong significator of the

> 9th.Again Rahu is in the house of Venus and hence Venus becomes a

> weak significator of the 9th.

> >

> > Moon is occupying the 9th house.Sun and Mercury are in the

> constellation of the Moon and hence they become strong

significators

> of the 9th. Present period is of Venus-Jupiter- Mars. This will

> last only till the 11th of december, 2006. Neither Venus, Jupiter

> and Mars have any connection with teh 12th bhava. Then the Rahu

> anthara will start and will last till the 1st week of May 2007. If

> he can finish his CA by then, it is good beacuse the next bukhti

> and Anthara is of Saturn, and Saturn has no connection with either

> or 9. This will last till the middle of 2010. During this period,

he

> can go abroad since saturn is the strongest significator of the

12th

> and saturn is in the sub of Venus giving numbers 6, 4 and 9.

> >

> > This is my prediction and I am requesting Kanakji to add more

> light on this prediction.

> >

> >

> > V.Ramachandran.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > n 11/12/06, pavan kumar < pavankumargvp@ .co. in>

> wrote:

> > Hare Krsna

> > Dear.....

> >

> > Namaste . Don't try with Natal. it may or may not

give

> accurate prediction. Just give me separate numbers for CA pass or

> Chances for abroad.

> > we will tell you.

> >

> > with regards

> > Pavan Kumar

> >

> > Radha Viswanathan <denver_radha@> wrote:

> > Dear guruji

> >

> > The native's birth details are given below. Is there any

chance

> of passing C.A. final.or will the native go abroad on job

> permanently.

> > DOB; 9-10-1975

> > Time.... 4.37 p.m.

> > Place. proper Bombay

> >

> > Your comments are highly appreciated.

> >

> > with regards

> > msr

> >

> >

> > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small

> Business.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

> Version 8. Get it NOW

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Version 8. Get it NOW

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Version 8. Get it NOW

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send instant messages to your online friends

> http://au.messenger.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Version 8. Get it NOW

> >

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Panajji

Pl. guide me.

in which education/carrier my brother's son's go to build better life.

i am worried because his total responsibility is on my shoulders.

sanjay

----- Forwarded Message ----

Sanjay Tiwari <cssanjay74

Friday, June 20, 2008 11:38:48 AM

(unknown)

shri pankajji

i would like to know my brother's son, about his carrier, presently doing b com

at nagda MP

i am worried about his carrier.

my bother's passed away last year.

name- yash

place - ambernath ( distt- Thane, Maharastra)

time- 12:40 PM

date- 2/9/89

sanjay

• 5 months later...

----- Forwarded Message ----ramu2k06 <ramu2k06 Sent: Tuesday, 23 December, 2008 11:05:24 AM (unknown)

Dear Bhaskarji,Pranam,First my heartfull thenks to you for spend your valuble time and give the suggetions and remedies to the readers.My self Ramu. My details are giving below.Name: A.RamuDate of birth:21-04- 1980Place of Birth: Mukundapuram, Near Kodad, Nalgonda District, AP.Time of Birth: Details not available.Nakshthram: Punarvasu, Padam: 3rd. (it was told by my father)Presently iam working in a finance company from 4 years. I joined as lerner level and promoted as Asst. Manager. But my bad luck last 6 months i was faced lot of problems in my job and volunterly taken the demotion and change in to another department.My quiry when i get my earlier promotion and whats the future of my job.And recently i have facing problem in my personnal life also. Please inform my future (not total life history, minimum important incidents) and please suggest any

remedy to me.And one more thing is that I has send a mail to you for about my life history. And i recived a reply that it will be charged Rs 500/-. At present iam unbale to send this amount. i will trnasfer the money by online banking in next week and communicate to you.Now i requesting you to please give minimum important incidents will happend in my future.Can i talk with you, if possible Please give the any contact number.then we will plan to meet you with my family members.Thanks & RegardsA.Ramu

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Ramu ji,

You are re-posting your query . What sense does this make ? Wheres the copy of the mail you sent me and my reply asking for Rs. 500- for Life History ? I am sure you will never have that. I bet Rs.10000- produce it for me.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "a.ramu ananthosu" <ramu2k06 wrote:>> > Â > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> ramu2k06 ramu2k06 > Tuesday, 23 December, 2008 11:05:24 AM> (unknown)> > > Dear Bhaskarji,> > Pranam,> > First my heartfull thenks to you for spend your valuble time and > give the suggetions and remedies to the readers.> > > My self Ramu. My details are giving below.> > Name: A.Ramu> Date of birth:21-04- 1980> Place of Birth: Mukundapuram, Near Kodad, Nalgonda District, AP.> Time of Birth: Details not available.> Nakshthram: Punarvasu, Padam: 3rd. (it was told by my father)> > Presently iam working in a finance company from 4 years. I joined as > lerner level and promoted as Asst. Manager. But my bad luck last 6 > months i was faced lot of problems in my job and volunterly taken the > demotion and change in to another department.> > My quiry when i get my earlier promotion and whats the future of my > job.> And recently i have facing problem in my personnal life also. > > Please inform my future (not total life history, minimum important > incidents) and please suggest any remedy to me.> > And one more thing is that I has send a mail to you for about my life > history. And i recived a reply that it will be charged Rs 500/-. At > present iam unbale to send this amount. i will trnasfer the money by > online banking in next week and communicate to you.> > Now i requesting you to please give minimum important incidents will > happend in my future.> > Can i talk with you, if possible Please give the any contact number.> then we will plan to meet you with my family members.> > Thanks & Regards> A.Ramu> > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

--- On Sat, 7/18/09, archana saini <archanapv2000 wrote:

archana saini <archanapv2000 (unknown)jyotish_ganga Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 12:05 PM

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, archanapv2000 <archanapv2000@ > wrote:

archanapv2000 <archanapv2000@ > a problemMonday, July 13, 2009, 11:12 PM

Am Archana.Date of Birth 12 aug 1977 .Time of birth 2:30 Pm .place New Delhi.My husband s name is Manish .Date of birth 20 Jan 1976 Time of birth 1:20 am Place New Delhi.My husband is in US. am not getting visa .am in India. When will I be able to go.Pl advise.Your help is appreciated.RegardsArchana