IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Fw: for my marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your help

Regards

Madhavi desai--- On Mon, 12/22/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotishRe: Fw: for my marriage Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 12:31 PM

Dear Madhavi,I have just uploaded a File - Stotra from Atharvaveda ,especially foryou. How to recite it is written there, and you may recite it forhappiness in Your Life and to mitigate the evils you are facingcurrently.regards,Bhaskar., Madhavi Shirke <madhavishirke@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Sir>> Thank you very much for your help .> Is there any kind of worship or some mantras i can chant .So that themalefic effects of planet can be lessened .>> Regards> Madhavi Desai>> --- On Sat, 12/20/08, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Fw: for my marriage> > Saturday, December 20, 2008, 12:18 PM>>>>>>>> Madhavi,> Your Natal Saturn is at 29 degrees, and so is the transit Saturn inGochar, crossing over this sensitive point , once in 30 Years .> You are running the 8th hosue in Your chart since last few months (Last 4-5 months ), and this is not good for marriage compatibilities.> Your chart is good otherwise.> Your husband -> Running Shani sadesathi in same Rashi of Moon presently in Gochar ,also the 6th and the 12th house alongwith other benefic houses.> Both the charts are equally malefic and benefic and none pof you canbe blamed singularly for the malady. The times are very bad forrelationships, but with some adjustments and understandings, and given4-6 weeks time, you would be able to save your marriage. I request youto

keep matters on hold for at least 4-6 weeks before you arrive at somedecesion.> regards,> Bhaskar.>>> , Madhavi Shirke <madhavishirke wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sir> >> >> > As per the telecon with you please find my details> >> >> > Madhavi Desai> > DOB -30/31-10-1979> > place -Chiplun> > time :00:18 in morning of 31st october> >> > Husband> > Shailesh Desai> > Place :Chiplun> > Time:06:05> >> >> > Regards> > Madhavi> >> >> > --- On Mon, 12/15/08, Madhavi Shirke madhavishirke@ ... wrote:> >> > Madhavi Shirke madhavishirke@ ...> > for my marriage> > To:

> > Monday, December 15, 2008, 5:33 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Sir> >> > My Name is Madhavi> > My date of Birth is 31-10-1979> > My Husband DOB is 29-04-1977> >> > There is some dispute going on between us> > I want to know future of our relationship .> >> > Can please help us> >> > Regards> > Madhavi> >>