IndiaDivine.org

Gandanta, Vargottama, and Retro Jupiter in Pisces

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vatsala,

yes you are right abaout giving the whole details. But i know how to deal with such queries. He has not even called me, but I enjoy such puzzles. He gave the ascendant. He gave us the planet Jupiter and its placement in Pisces. he gave us the degrees. This is enough to give me its navamsha position, Naskhatra owner etc. And what I have told him will be true to at least 75% if not more, because I do not know where his Mercury is placed, or else it could be even a better prediction.

regards,Bhaskar.

, PRADEEP SAHAI <sahaip wrote:>> > Vikram,> It would help immensely if you would give your birth details.> Date,time and place. A horoscope canot be seen in minifields.> It is the parts that make the whole. It has to be studied in totality.> Vatsala> > > > : vikramv25: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:00:43 +0000 Gandanta, Vargottama, and Retro Jupiter in Pisces> > > > Can someone please throw some light on this confusing combination in my horoscope?Ascendent: CapricornJupiter: Pisces (28 degrees)- Vargottama- Gandanta- RetrogradeI am having Guru dasa next and I am very worried about it. Thank you, - VikramSarva Dharmane Parishyancha Mamekam Saranamvraja > > > > > > _______________> For the freshest Indian Jobs Visit MSN Jobs> http://www.in.msn.com/jobs>

Respected Bhaskar ji and My Dear friend Vatsala ji

I have recently started learning of Astrology. I am studying your reputed Vadic Astrology

Group.It is realty a great thing to know you are doing in a non-profitable OR free manner.

But,the group decorem,I am agree with Vatsala ji Comments

With My best regards ti ALL

Pradeep Goyal--- बà¥à¤§, 24/12/08 को, PRADEEP SAHAI <sahaip ने लिखा:

दà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾: PRADEEP SAHAI <sahaipविषय: RE: Re: Gandanta, Vargottama, and Retro Jupiter in Piscesjyotish_ganga दिनांक: बà¥à¤§à¤µà¤¾à¤°, 24 दिसंबर, 2008, 4:44 PM

Dear bhaskarji,Ofcourse that is what seperates the genius from the ordinary like me.For us the full details make it easier to comprehend and then wait for your reply.To pit my findings . That for me is the purpose of this group. talk of free readings the amount of free knowledge that i have gained is indeed been a privilege. I think it is time to stand and say a big thank you to all those astrologers, who have gone out of there way to explainfree of charge. I hope members asking for free advice will learn, that u can go on asking for free bies in life . They never come.But just like Jupiter in Aquarius, they come inbountiful without asking.Vatsala

bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inWed, 24 Dec 2008 11:03:03 +0000 Re: Gandanta, Vargottama, and Retro Jupiter in Pisces

Dear Vatsala,yes you are right abaout giving the whole details. But i know how to deal with such queries. He has not even called me, but I enjoy such puzzles. He gave the ascendant. He gave us the planet Jupiter and its placement in Pisces. he gave us the degrees. This is enough to give me its navamsha position, Naskhatra owner etc. And what I have told him will be true to at least 75% if not more, because I do not know where his Mercury is placed, or else it could be even a better prediction.regards,Bhaskar., PRADEEP SAHAI <sahaip wrote:>> > Vikram,> It would help immensely if you would give your birth details.> Date,time and place. A horoscope canot be seen in minifields.> It is the parts that make the whole. It has to

be studied in totality.> Vatsala> > > > @ ...: vikramv25@.. .: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:00:43 +0000 Gandanta, Vargottama, and Retro Jupiter in Pisces> > > > Can someone please throw some light on this confusing combination in my horoscope?Ascendent : CapricornJupiter: Pisces (28 degrees)- Vargottama- Gandanta- RetrogradeI am having Guru dasa next and I am very worried about it. Thank you, - VikramSarva Dharmane Parishyancha Mamekam Saranamvraja > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________> For the freshest Indian Jobs Visit MSN Jobs> http://www.in. msn.com/jobs>

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

dear sir,,

ok sir i m asking only one question ....

when i got my child. i m married from 5 years.

please solve my query...

On 12/24/08, pradeep kumar goyal <pkgoyalchd wrote:

Respected Bhaskar ji and My Dear friend Vatsala ji

I have recently started learning of Astrology. I am studying your reputed Vadic Astrology

Group.It is realty a great thing to know you are doing in a non-profitable OR free manner.

But,the group decorem,I am agree with Vatsala ji Comments

With My best regards ti ALL

Pradeep Goyal--- बà¥à¤§, 24/12/08 को, PRADEEP SAHAI <sahaip ने लिखा:

दà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¤¾: PRADEEP SAHAI <sahaip

विषय: RE: Re: Gandanta, Vargottama, and Retro Jupiter in Piscesjyotish_ganga

दिनांक: बà¥à¤§à¤µà¤¾à¤°, 24 दिसंबर, 2008, 4:44 PM

Dear bhaskarji,Ofcourse that is what seperates the genius from the ordinary like me.For us the full details make it easier to comprehend and then wait for your reply.To pit my findings . That for me is the purpose of this group. talk of free readings the amount

of free knowledge that i have gained is indeed been a privilege. I think it is time to stand and say a big thank you to all those astrologers, who have gone out of there way to explainfree of charge. I hope members asking for free advice will learn, that u can go on asking for free bies in life . They never come.

But just like Jupiter in Aquarius, they come inbountiful without asking.Vatsala

bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inWed, 24 Dec 2008 11:03:03 +0000

Re: Gandanta, Vargottama, and Retro Jupiter in Pisces

Dear Vatsala,yes you are right abaout giving the whole details. But i know how to deal with such queries. He has not even called me, but I enjoy such puzzles. He gave the ascendant. He gave us the planet Jupiter and its placement in Pisces. he gave us the degrees. This is enough to give me its navamsha position, Naskhatra owner etc. And what I have told him will be true to at least 75% if not more, because I do not know where his Mercury is placed, or else it could be even a better prediction.

regards,Bhaskar., PRADEEP SAHAI <sahaip wrote:>> > Vikram,> It would help immensely if you would give your birth details.

> Date,time and place. A horoscope canot be seen in minifields.> It is the parts that make the whole. It has to be studied in totality.> Vatsala> > > > @ ...: vikramv25@.. .: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:00:43 +0000 Gandanta, Vargottama, and Retro Jupiter in Pisces

> > > > Can someone please throw some light on this confusing combination in my horoscope?Ascendent : CapricornJupiter: Pisces (28 degrees)- Vargottama- Gandanta- RetrogradeI am having Guru dasa next and I am very worried about it. Thank you, - VikramSarva Dharmane Parishyancha Mamekam Saranamvraja

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________> For the freshest Indian Jobs Visit MSN Jobs> http://www.in. msn.com/jobs

>

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Liveâ„¢ Photos. Drag n' drop

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.